Baby Dallas 2: The Journal

Door MainlyCam86

Dakota Dallas is now in her teen years and growing! Come on Dakota's adventures as she makes it through her... Meer

Cast.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

817 16 8
Door MainlyCam86

Getting dressed was always a bummer for me, especially at 7:30 in the morning to take Dakota to school. I should just make her take the bus for what she did to the car, but I spoil the shit out of her.

"Woah, dad this is a nice stereo." She said as she ran her fingers over the dials. I looked at her with a frown.

"Yeah, hopefully this one won't get stolen." She rolled her eyes and leaned back into her chair. I know she already apologised but it still irritated me.

I hooked up the aux cord and let the music shuffle.

Hurricane by Halsey came on and she immediately started singing. Her voice matched Halsey's almost to a T and could defiantly be an impersonater.

She considered all of my Music Old but she loved it regardless.

When we pulled into the parking lot Dakota slapped her hand onto her forehead.

"Oh Dad, I forgot to ask. After school can you take me to the Park, I want to practice before tryouts start." She said. Ever since she was younger she's always loved baseball wich made me happy. She was falling into my foot steps.

"Yeah, if it starts raining we'll just go to the batting cages." She smiled and leaned over into my seat giving me a hug.

"Thanks Dad, Love you!" She said then pulled away.

"Love You too Kota." With that she hopped out of the car and took off jogging to her class.

I remember when Paisley was pregnant with Dakota and how I thought for sure she was going to have a boy. I thought about how we would play ball in the back yard and go to Sporting events every chance we got.

My point of view on the gender changed when I found out Paisley was having a girl. I had to trade in my mitt for a tutu and I didn't regret it one bit.

I got the best of both world's with Dakota.

Flashback

"Dad can we go play catch at the park." Dakota asked as she placed her tiny tea cup on her saucer. I smiled while I adjusted the tiara on top of my head.

"Really? You wanna do that?" I asked and she nodded her head excitedly.

"Gramma Gina says you used to play catch with Great Grannpop Dean when you we're little. So I want to play too." I smiled as she reminded me of the fond memmories I had with the greatest man in my life.

"Okay Kota, If you wanna play catch then gosh dangit we'll go play catch." I stood up from the table and pushed in my chair. While taking the tiara off her eye's grew wide and her hands flew up into the air.

"WAIT DADDY NO!'' She shouted like her life depended on it. I moved my hand away from the crown and she relaxed a little more.

"I wanna play catch IN our tutu's" she smiled and I couldn't say no to her adorable face.

"Okay, let's go then!"

End Of Flash Back

It was always like that with Dakota. She would always wanna do the 'guy' stuff as she would call it but she wanted to make it just a little 'girly'.

If we went Hunting, she wanted a pink gun.

If we went to an action movie it had to have a little romance.

She wanted a skateboard but It had to be purple with hot pink wheels.

She's a fun kid to have around and I'm so blessed to say she's mine. She makes the Dallas name proud.

~Skips to after school at park~

"Okay Dakota, what do you want to do first?" I asked while she sat her Pink bag down on the ground.

"What about if we just play catch first. You know warm up?" She said while grabbing our mits out.

"Sounds good to me." I took the mitt from her and jogged away from her. I jogged a good couple hundred feet away before planting myself in one place.

"I'm ready!" I shout and I watch her take her stance. She hurls the ball my way me and I successfully catch it.

"Nice throw Kota!" I shout while throwing it back. She shouts a thanks then throws a fastball right to my face.

"Oh Crap!" She says while she runs over to me. I'm currently laying down on the ground holding a bloody nose.

"Are you alright dad?!" She exclaims while bending down to me.

"Eh, I've been better." I say.

"That was an impressive throw young lady." A voice behind us says. We look and a quite attractive woman stands there. How embarrassing.

"Thanks." Dakota says as She stands up. The woman reaches her hand out to her and Dakota shakes it.

"My name is Aurora James, I'm the new coach for the Los Angels baseball team." Dakota's eyes grew wide.

"Wow, I'm Dakota...Dakota Dallas. That's my dad." She says as She points down to me. Ugh.

Thanks Dakota.
I'll just lay here.
All bloody while you stand there and talk to a stranger.

I waved with my free hand and Aurora started chuckling.
What the hell! This isn't funny. I think I'm going to crawl into a shell and die.

"I would like to see you at try outs on Friday." Dakota nodded and smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." She says.

"It's nice meeting you Dakota. Oh and Mr.Dallas? You might want to get some ice for that." I don't think I could have been more embarrassed even if I wanted to be.

"Yeah, I know." Once again she laughed as she turned on her heels.

When the woman was out of our eye sight Dakota squealed like a pig.

"Oh my god!! Dad this is huge! The Los Angels are the best team here in L/A! What if I make the team?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I don't have a doubt that you will. But uh, could you help me up? I think my brains are leaking out of my nose." She got a startled look on her face as she realized I was still in the ground bleeding.

"Oh yeah!" She reached her hand out and I linked mine with hers.

"let's go home. I need to get some ice on this sucker."

"Ya, you're right dad. Oh and sorry again, I didn't mean too."

"It's fine."

Authors Note

Okay a little off topic but I'm having mixed feelings about
'On Me' by Taylor.

It's super freaking catchy but it's sooooo repetitious.

I love Taylor to death but his songs are pointless and there's so much auto Tune. Personal I like the rap battles between him and Rupp the best because there funny and there just for fun.

To where as Buckwild and Like Who where serious singles they put out. When the fandom started of course I thought they were excellent because it was by two of my favorite boys but now I can hardly listen to them without skipping them.

I support Taylor no matter what but these songs are killing me.

Nate is a different story.

My favorite song by Mr.Maloley is Life because there is actually meaning behind it, unlike most of his music wich is about smoking weed, his clothes, money or how famous he is:')

I still love and listen to all of his music though. I'm a Maloley fan, what can I say.

Now Johnson and Gillinsky are really getting out there with there music career. There lyrics are mostly about how there life has changed, relationships, and Occasionally like Nate weed.

I love the Jacks❤

My sunshine Cameron tries.
I actually really like Take you, I listen to that constantly tbh.

She Bad is more of a silly song to get down to I guess.
Like,

'Yeah she know she ratchet but she know she had though.'

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I cry. Lol but Cam is still my Day 1.

What do you think about the fam's Music?

Shawn is just perf❤

Carter's song was terrible. I'm sorry but I couldn't even listen to it all the way through. I still love him tho even though most of you hate him now.

Aaron's voice actually isn't that bad. I would buy his music if he put any out.

Jacob is ❤

Mahogany is 👑

Sammy is on the Nate level but Aye Ma was life.

Only two of the original 9 haven't put music out or have done covers wich is Nash and Matt. Who knows they might end up going Country.

~ Ashley Dallas:)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

432K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...