Lineage(Star Wars Fanfiction...

Autorstwa daisyrey1

Can rey and finn find what they were looking for when they first met or will they just walk away from everyt... Więcej

Chapter 1- Rey thinking of Finn
Chapter 2-Finn's feelings for Rey
Chapter 3- Rey's surprise
chapter 4
chapter 5
Unexpected Return
the punishment
The New Master plan
Redemption
happiness
visions and nightmares.
Darkness shall rise
True Love
Old Friends
lothal
Trials of the old masters
lineage
A new Threat
Guidance
Malachor
Plans
The final battle

return of the ghosts

246 4 1
Autorstwa daisyrey1

Finn was shocked his grandfather was one of the most powerful jedi to ever live but how did the first order ever come to put him in his ranks he always wondered until the day he could actually think for himself. "Anakin why did the first order take me and why was I taken away from my family" I asked the legendary jedi. He then told me of a story that before the love of his life the duchess of the neutral world of mandalore was pregnant and gave her child away to a simple family and she said to them that one day she will return for her child to give it to obi wan for force training because her child was strong with it. On the day she was supposed to collect her child and send it to the jedi temple on coruscant her world was invaded by the treacherous death watch and the new leader of the group a former sith called darth maul killed her in front of her love and she died and was dumped in the river. The child managed one day to find his father but obi wan says that he must take his own path to become a jedi and he did that. He too fell in love and they to had a child who they couldn't name because their world was invaded before they could name him and the first order took him and called him FN-2187.

Anakin could then sense the presence of his former master Obi-Wan Kenobi and when he showed Finn the ghost of his grandfather he had a lot of questions for him. "Grandfather is that really you" Finn asked Obi-Wan as he was staring at the blue ghost." Yes it is Finn might i say what a fine name that is certainly one I would have given you and Finn you do have the force like your father before you I am sorry I wasn't around to save your parents but it is the path the force has given you. Finn could sense something and he could sense a conflict from within kylo ren he had to see luke about this. He went to luke and he told him of what he felt and luke said " Ben has found out the truth about why his grandfather turned to the dark side but part of him is still drawn to the dark side and that with time he might overcome it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

146 9 15
In a galaxy where the Jedi are lost, you are the sole last one to exist. But you cannot fight the first order alone. So you have to make your way acr...
89.6K 2.3K 26
After being set up whilst on a mission, Rey endures a pain beyond words as she discovers who you really are, which is overwhelming and shocking. You...
17.2K 701 17
Starts off at "Wedding Bell Blues" Slightly AU- Rory and Logan start out the way they did on the show. However, Rory is still a virgin and Logan is n...
60.2K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...