Forgotten Son Of Poseidon.

بواسطة supernatural_kills

Meet Percy Jackson. His life is hard. He gets abused. His mom was murdered. His father forgot about him. He i... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter two
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Read my other stories.

Chapter 3

20.4K 376 178
بواسطة supernatural_kills

Two weeks later
Percy p.o.v
Hades is so fun! Yeah he can be strict like when he took away my candy and won't let me have ice cream for breakfast, but i still like him.

He took me to go get toys, and new clothes, and apollo went to, and i went to the park, and the museum. I just don't like how he makes me go with Athena for 2 hours every other day. When im with Athena, she makes me learn all these things sometimes it is fun but sometime its boring. And she yells sometimes, but not at me. Also at Athenas class there are a couple other people too, but they are all older. On the bright side apollo is with me and Athena and she usually yelling at him.

But other then that i love it here! Oh and Poseidon comes to but i always run to hades when he comes, im afaid he is going to take me away from hades, and when i run to hades, posieden gives him a mean look.

"Percy can come here for a minute."
"Coming!"
"Percy we need to talk, you see your father want to take to for two weeks at his palace, and he comes today to get you." He said looking sad.

"I don't want to go hades what if he never brings me back!" I yelled.
"Please percy don't yell i got a headache."
"Im sorry" i said climbing onto his lap and hugging him.

"Percy will you please go with him? I promise he will bring you back after two weeks, and all you have to do is say you want to visit and he will bring you, he won't hurt you percy i promise."
"Okay" i said sadly.
"Oh and you still have to go to Athenas classes."
"What why!? hades she gets boring sometimes and she yell at apollo!"
Hades just laughed and said
"Yeah she does get boring but she is the goddess of wisdom, so she loves wisdom."
"Hey!" Athena said from no where.
"Hi athena, what are you doing here?"
"Well percy i over heard what you are saying." She said while playfully glaring at me.

"Anyways i just wanted to say that class will be cancels because i am going to camp half blood to visit my children."
"Okay" said hades.
"Thena whats camp half blood?" I asked. She only lets me call her thena.
" Its a place for other demigods to go."
Over the two weeks i stayed with hades, he told me about the greek gods and demigods. I still need to meet the other gods but that can wait.
"Oh hades can i go!?"
"Im not sure perce, what about you visit first you are still too young."
"Actually he can go to camp." Said Athena.
Hades glared at her.
"I just want to visit first." I said.
"Would you like to come with me percy?"
I looked at hades for approval and he nodded.
"Yes please!" I said as i ran up to her and hugged her. I have also trusted her for over the weeks she had not hurt me.

"Athena he will be at posiedens so pick him up there."
"Okay."

Then Poseidon appeared, and i ran to hades and i won't let go.
"Percy you have to go with your father just for two weeks plus remember i said you could visit?"

"Okay." I said giving him a hug.
"Oh hades is my necklace still in th safe place?" Remembering i always put it away before i play so it won't get ruined.
"Yes, why don't you go get it?"
When i was coming back i heard posieden say.
"Safe place? and hades explaining that when i run around to put it in a safe place for me.

"Percy are you ready?" Asked Poseidon.
"Can hades drop me off too?"
"I guess"
I ran to hades and he picked me up and went to the palace.
I said my goodbyes to hades and he told me be good and to listen and he gave me a bag of blue candy, then he ruffled up my hair and left.
"Come on percy, i want to show you your room."
I followed him, and my room looked awesome not as awesome as my one at hades but close, but what i really loves about this room is the pictures of my mom.

"How did you get these pictures."
"I went to your old apartment, and took them i also printed some out so you can take back to hades."

"Thank you posieden." He flinched when called him Poseidon. I gave him a quick hug because i still didn't trust him.
"Oh athena is coming tomorrow."
"Why?"
"She said she is taking me to camp half blood to visit, do you want to come?" I asked because it was the polite thing to do and because, if something happen we both can protect Athena.

"Sure i want you to meet some one there." He said.

"Okay" i said with a yawn.
"Come on lets put you to bed."

I let him pick me up because hades said he won't hurt me and will protect me but i still didn't trust him like i trust hades, i trust Poseidon enough, to where i know he won't hurt me.

I layed me on my bed and turned off the light, when the light turned off i started screaming.
"NO NO NO MOMMY MOMMY!! NO IM SCARED! MOMMY!"
"percy whats wrong?!" He asked concerned.
"You turned off the lights and and i thought Gabe was going to get me and and"
"Shh its okay he won't ever get you i promise." he said while holding me.

"Percy what did Gabe do?"
I just shook my head i didn't tell anyone not even hades. It was to scary, I'll tell them when im ready.
He just sighed and continued to hold me.
I fell asleep, and when i woke up the next morning i heard hades talking to Poseidon.
"Yeah i probably should have told you about that sorry."
"Its okay anything else tho?"
"Yeah don't give him blue candy or anything sugary before 10 am or after 6 pm."
"Okay" posieden said chuckling.
"Hey he can give me candy whenever!" I said.
"Don't listen to him" i whispered to Poseidon.
He laughed.
"Anyways hi hades!" I said running onto him lap.
"Hi Percy, so how did you sleep."
"Poseidon turned off the light." I whispered.
"I see well i already told him not to do it again."
"Soooo hades, who is that present for?" Spotting a present on the table.
"That is for my favorite four year old little boy."
"Awww i want a present!" I whined.
"Percy the present is for you."
"Yes i knew it."
I ran towards the present went to go sit on the chair but i was to small so i asked Poseidon to help me. He seemed surprised i asked him but helped me anyway.

I opened it up and saw headphones.
"What am i going to listen to with these."
"Here percy" said Poseidon giving me a present. It was my favorite book that my mom use to read to me.
"And this is from both of us."
Said hades handing me a thing that reads the book out loud.
"We recored the voice so you may recognize it." Said posieden.
I plugged in the headphone, and open the book and pressed play, the voice was was my moms voice.
I then took them off and ran to my room and slammed my door. I miss mommy so so so much.

"Percy please open the door" said hades.
"No!"
"Percy please?" Said posieden.
"No i want my mommy, back why can she wake up i want mommy!" I yelled.

"Percy." Said a voice.
"Mommy?"
"Baby over here"
I look to my right and saw my mommy.
"Mommy! You came back!"
"No baby i told you i can't come back even if i tried it would ruin things."
"But but mommy i want to be with you mommy!"
"Im sorry baby but you have to live your life, you gotta grow up to be a big boy."
"But mommy i miss you so much" i said with tears coming down my face as i hugged her.
"I know sweetie i missed you too but i need you to be strong, I'll see if i can Visit sometime okay? Now you be good for your father and Hades you here?"
"Yes mommy"
"Thats my good boy i love you percy and see you next time."
"Okay mommy i love you too" i said crying.
After mommy left, i went to unlock the door hades was on the chair and Poseidon was on the floor, they both looked up, before they could do anything athena popped in. I ran and hugged her, she reminds me of my mom a little. I guess athena noticed i was sad because she hugged me back.
"Why is he crying?!" Athena asked glaring at hades and Poseidon.
"It wasn't there fault thena."
"Percy i have to go now be a good boy okay?" Said hades.
"Okay" i said i gave him a hug when thena put me down.

I grabbed posiedens hand and we flashed into camp. Athena must have noticed i was still a little sad because she picked me up and said if i would like to meet her children, i said yes.
"Mommy!" Yelled a girl my age she had blonde hair and stormy grey eyes.
Athena put me down and hugged the girl.
"Percy this is Annabeth my daughter."
"Hi Annie."
"Don't call me annie!"
"Okay beth."
"Mommy" whined Annabeth.
"Percy stop making her mad." She said chuckling.
"So you're a demigod?"
I nodded.
"Whose your godly parent."
Before i can answer i heard my name being shouted by Poseidon.
"Poseidon is my godly parent."
"No he's not, he can't have kids if what you say is true then your a mistake."
"Annabeth!" Athena scolded.
"What mother it is only true of he is the son of Poseidon then hes a mistake."
"Annabeth go to your room!"
"No thena she has the right to say whatever she wants." I say sadly.
"Percy don't be sad she didn't mean it." Said Athena, trying to reach out to me. I moved out the way so she won't reach me. The Poseidon came over and saw me, he knelt down to my level and said,
"Whats wrong percy?"
"Nothing." I said and he didn't buy it but left it alone.
"Come on i want you to meet someone."
I took his hand and we lead of to a cabin that represented Poseidon.
"Tyson!"
"Hey dad whos this?"
"Percy your half brother." Poseidon said.
"No way!" Said tyson.

I looked at Tyson and saw only one eye, then two, then on then two again.

"Why do your eyes go from one to two and back to one?"
"Oh that is because i am a Cyclops, we only have one eye, but i find it better with two eyes, it helps me build better, so most of the time I'll have two eyes."

"Cool." I said.
Then he started to walk towards me and i got scared because i barley know him and he might hurt me like Gabe. I quickly motioned for posieden to pick me up and he did. When Tyson noticed this he looked a little hurt, but quickly covered it and smiled.
"So Percy what do you like to do?"
"Swim and eat blue candy!"
Both posieden and Tyson laughed.
"Well want to come swimming with me?"
I quickly shook my head no, i still didn't trust him.
"Come on it will be fun!"
"Percy he won't hurt you i promise if anything he will protect you since you are his littke brother." Said Poseidon

"But but what if gabe comes and take me and tyson can't help me?"
"He won't."
"Okay" he put me down and i slowly walked to tyson and took his hand.
"PERCY JACKSON!"
Only Gabe yells my whole name, i froze and tyson went in front of me as if to protect me that when i knew i could trust him.
Just then the door busted open and stood apollo?
"Why didn't you tell me you went with your dad? I was looking every where for you?! Then you come to camo without telling me!?"
After i got over my shock and fear since i thought it was Gabe i ran towards him to give him a big hug. He even have me a huge bag filled with blue candy!
"Nope sorry percy can't have candy yets its to early remember what hades said." Said Poseidon.
"But but Apollo!" I whined.
He snuck me some blue candy in my hands. This is why apollo is my bestest friend.

"Oh yeah come on Tyson i want to swim."

"Oh yeah, lets go." I grabbed his hand and he took me to the lake.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.3K 400 15
Nick Fury was going through some old SHIELD files and saw a small one so he sends the avengers to find the subject of the file one Percy Jackson Dis...
368K 12.9K 45
「𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘」❝ I dont understand these human emotions ❞ ▪︎Synopsis ▪︎ Zahra was oblivious to the world that existed out of the water. As the only off...