LOVE SICK: The Chaotic Lives...

De iamLovesick

Summaries of the last five chapters + Complete Chapter 61 + The 5 Special Chapters of Love Sick (Novel). Not... Mais

LoveSick: Chapter 61
LoveSick: Chapter 62
LoveSick: Chapter 63
LoveSick: Chapter 64 + 65
LoveSick: Final Chapter
For Readers :)
LoveSick: Complete Chapter 61
LoveSick:Special Chapter I
LoveSick: Special Chapter III
LoveSick: Special Chapter IV
LoveSick: Special Chapter V

LoveSick: Special Chapter II

6.4K 94 14
De iamLovesick

Special Chapter II

Phun x Noh

"We Are What We Said"

'You received a notification from FACEBOOK'
A small blue message box, popped up at the corner of my computer, in computer class. This makes me raise my eyebrows because I'm not supposed to respond on this chat. In the classroom that hot and cold, this damn message from Facebook persuades me to open it.

I look from left to right. It's safe. Mr Thana's voice is coming from somewhere afar. Well, just in case some cute girls write something on my timeline...

"What are you doing?" Jeezzzz... Damn Om!! **slap Om's head**

"Why did you talk like a teacher? I was scared!" Damn it! I slap his thick skull, but he still makes an annoyed face.

"Shhhuuuu~ what is this?... Ohhh!!! P'Anne added your facebook!!!!?" Are you yelling for shit?! I slap his head once again before click 'accept friend request' from a girl who were one of the staff from last camp. She is the girl that Om was looking at. (Actually, he was looking at every female that has no tail).

There are more pop up at the computer screen after I accepted P'Anne friend request. Everything should be fine if I don't have this hungry ghost (Om) who ask for portion of merit. "Ohhhh! So damn cute!"

"Are you praising or insulting?" I listen to his word. Shit! How will a girl fall for you?

"It is a damn praise."

"Umm.. still, it feels like you're insulting her!"

"I only cursed at you!" Oh, really? I chuckle while going through her profile. Ahhhh.. this girl is so cute! My heart is about to melt.
"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" Arggggh! Who poke me? I move my arm away from that finger while Om is the one who answers, but he doesn't look away from P'Anne photos.

"P'Anne... She added damn Noh's facebook! She is too damn cute."

"Ah, really? Isn't master say anything about opening Facebook in his class?"

"Just don't let him know, dumbass!"

"But, I knew it. Smart students." Huh?

Om and I turn around to look at Mr. Thana who has terrified smile and stands closely to us.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Oh Shitttttttttttt!

***

All of these are Om's fault. He was too loud till Mr. Thana heard us. In the end, both of us are dizzying.

I lay on the sofa in front of television because I still feel dizzy from Mr. Thana's punishment. Although, Mr. Thana said 30 times but we did more than 100 times. That was because he wanted us to turn at the same time. In addition, I don't know what was wrong with Om. Why can't he balancing his movement with me? He made me in trouble because I had to keep turning repeatedly for many times. Today, you made me in trouble so many times!

I'm thinking moodily while changing channels with the remote control. I can hear my dad is washing cars, and my mom is watering plants. Am I a bad son for sitting here and watch television?

After that, I get up from sofa, move my head left to right, and walk outside to help my mom.

"Ah Noh, isn't you head hurt?" Hahah. Isn't my mom sweet? I smile at her before take the rubber tube from her. "Once in a while, when I get home early, I should help you water these plants. Haha.."

"What do you want?"

"Humm... Dad," You never look at you son in a good way, but actually I want a new Macbook. I should plead some more. Hahha...

"Mommmm!"

"Hello! Mom." Hey! Who is calling my mom? That wasn't my voice.

"Ohh, Phun. (She calls him as a son.) Come inside, Hi." **chuckle** When this house has two sons? Why my mom has to accept his greeting with her hand?

Errrrrr... Not only with my mom. He has fun talk and giggles with my parent for a few minutes before walks toward me. (I'm watering Euphorbia milii.)

"Why are you here?" I asked, but he just smile.

"I miss.."

"Fuck! We just separated. Did you forget?"

"my calculator.. hahahha.." Damn! You should just say you forgot stuff not talk sweet. My mom might walk over and hear that!

I push him away to my room. In the evening, he saw that I didn't go to clubroom, so he walked me home. I remember he dropped some stuff in my bag, and I knew he would forget something.

He walks inside the house as I said. Lately, he comes here often to know every part of my house. My mom loves him, and my dad has a new fishing buddy now.

It bothers me so much!

"Noh, Are you still going to water that plant? It has too much water already."

Shitttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

***

The evening of trouble had passed!!! What is wrong with me today? Mr. Thana caught me played facebook in class; I over water my mom's euphorbia milii, and when I tried to help my dad wash the car, I didn't close the door tight enough, so water got in and wet the seat!!! What an unlucky day for me?!

I guess it was because of Phun's cursing. Last month, I cut my hair too short, so he cursed me to suffer until my hair gets longer. Anyway, if I want to cut my hair, I should cut it as short as I can. If I only cut less, why would I cut it then? I just cut my hair to skinhead 2 days ago. Now, the ex-secretary complains me from the morning to the evening and continues all the way to my house. What is wrong with you?

He also said if I cut my hair like this again, he would shave my eyebrows and take me to the temple. Actually, that was a good idea, so I won't eat much and lose weight. I should do this again next time.

Why did I complain so long? (Between Phun and I, who complain more?) Let say I have an unlucky day, however, there is something good. Today, mom made all my favorite foods.

I ate fish spicy salad, stir fried shrimp with black pepper, red curry chicken, and scramble eggs with meats. I feel like I ate enough for the next 3 months. (not really, I will get hungry again in the morning.) I rub my stomach and walk upstairs. When I open my room, I see...

"Hey!!! You still here?!!!!" Damn Phun is playing my computer pleasantly. He turns around at me before smiles and looks back at the game without saying anything. Huh? Is this mean.. you won't go home?

I rest my chin on his shoulder while watching him play game. "When will you leave?"

"Morning.." He answered while keep busily play the game.

I sigh. "I won't wake up in the morning." Tomorrow is Saturday. If I wake up before afternoon, that isn't me.

Phun continues to play the game. "Okay, afternoon."

"I have to meet someone in the afternoon." He stops pay attention to the game.

"With who?"

"First, can you ask me where am I going?"

He always watches attentively for my mistake. -__-

I raise one eyebrow at him while he's frowning at me. "Tell me both." You are bothering me more than my own dad. -___-

"I will buy books for exam with Yuri at Chula Bookstore."

"Let me go with you." Are you drunk by DotA game? -___-

"What the hell are you going for? Aren't you already got in University?"

"I just want to chill, can I go?" He implores and blinks his eyes at me. -___- What can I do?

"Umm.. If you want." I surrender to him. (Lately, he knows my weak points, so he always implores me.) Phun slams my table in joy. (Why do you have to slam my table?) Then, he continues to play the game... Game Over! His enemy hit his stone while he was amorousing me. Hahahha!

"Shit! You didn't warn me!"

"Why do I have to?" I raised one eyebrow at him before he turns off the game and stares at me. "Are you trying to annoy me? I haven't got you back from the last one."

"When?" I asked. When have I done anything to him? He chuckled before turns my computer on and searches all over my files.

Ahhhhhh~ I'm in trouble!!!!!

"A folder of porno more than 4 gbs.... Are you going to watch until morning?" Damn! I don't watch all in one day! I slap his head while closing the folder. Asshole, I thought I hid it good enough, but he still can find it. You sure don't know I have 30 more gbs in external hard disk. Hahahahha!!!

"Shit! Acting like you don't have.." I complain him while closing the folder and set it hidden. Phun didn't answer, but I know he has it. Don't let me find out!!!

At this time, my desktop screen is clear. We are looking at my messy desktop that contains project folder, papers, conclusion sheets, club schedule, and music programs. These are covered the wallpaper from Inception that I set it from several months ago.

He sits silently. "What's going on?" I asked him.

He shakes his head and gets up from the chair. "I'll go shower." Don't you think I know?

I drag him back to the chair. "What's wrong?" What's wrong with him? His face looks terrible.

He sits in silent before looks at my face.

Those orange lips start to move. "You still like girls?"

I'm so confused. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He said something weird.

He frowns his eyebrows, but I don't know what to answer. We stay quiet about 10 minutes before he takes a deep sigh and walk away. "Nevermind, I'll go shower."

"Heyyyy!" Are you misunderstanding? I hold his arm again.

"Let's talk." I told him. He glances at me before looks away.

".............." If you stay quiet, I won't understand.

"Phun, I thought we already talk about this." I say, but he still quiet and isn't look at my face. I continue, "I like girls because I'm a guy. It's normal for me to like girls. I told you before I like girls."

"................"

"It has nothing to do with it. I only look at girls. But I'm your boyfriend.. It isn't because you are a guy or girl. I date you because this is you. Don't you see? You have big adam's apple, flat chest, and hair likes forest at armpits. But still, I date you, so why do you have to think about it?" I say while pulling his arm. I see him smile knowingly. **chuckle** Look! I know you can never mad at me for more than 10 minutes.

He walks to sit at the same chair. "Umm.. yes... even if you like girls, but you are my boyfriend." He repeats it before uses keyboard to type something.

"What're you doing?" I walk to the computer and see my facebook timeline. Ohhh! P'Annie posted on my wall 'thanks for added me.' I'm scared.

"Noh, do you remember me from the camp? Thanks for added me. And, come here to be my junior... **chuckle** **chuckle** Can Noh get into that major? I only see him go out and play game." Phun reads her message with fake girl's voice, but, Heyyyy!!!! Did you insult me at the last sentence?

I was about to say something back to him, (he is the person who asks me to go out. In addition, I'm practicing my brain with those games) but Phun click edit my profile.

What the hell are you doing?

"Single, right? I will hurt you, Naphat. You are my boyfriend, and you have to use this status." He mumbles while changes my status from single to in relationship with.... Hey!! Fuck that!!! Stopppppp!!!!!!

I grab the mouse, "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to change your status to match your reality."

"Shit! Stop that!" I say and grab the mouse, so he can't do anything crazy.

He is starting at me, "Noh..."

"You don't have to be cruel to me. I won't let you. I have my relatives as facebook friends. You will be in trouble!" He didn't listen; finally, he got that mouse from me. "Heyyyyyy!" Don't do that!!!!!!

Phun sets my status to 'In Relationship' real quick, but it doesn't show the person name.

His handsome face smiles at me. "How about this?"

**Sighhhhhhhhhhhh** I don't know what to do. "Yeah, okay. You are so annoying."

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" He guffawed (happy, huh?) before kisses my cheek, then lays down on the bed. "I'm hungry..."

"Ohhh.... Haven't eat anything?" It's almost 9 pm!!!!

"Eat what? I forgot the calculator, so I came here. I haven't step inside my house and someone is being mean to me. He didn't invite me." Is this my fault?

"Fuck! I thought you already left. So annoying. I'll go find foods for you in the kitchen." I shake my head and walk out but not fast enough as the long arm person. He grabs me into a hug.

"Heyyyy!" Fuck! I'm scared!!

He hugs me so tight while his nose starts to move all over my cheek. "Let me go. I'll go get foods for you." I wriggle in his strong arms, but I don't know why he always has strong strength when it comes to this kind of situation.

"Here...my food." He giggles and uses his nose to touch my nose. I'm starting into his eyes before I give him a soft kiss. "You won't get any nutrition from me. You are more likely to lose electrolyte. Let me go find foods for you, and we can talk."

"So sweet, whose boyfriend is this?" He said before give me a (big) kiss, and then he let me go. I'm smiling inside because I'm thinking of put croton in his food. He will have diarrhea whole night and loses all energy. **chuckle** **chuckle** I'll got cha, Phun!!!

***

It takes me several minutes to find foods or snacks for him. I thought about how greedy (of foods) I am. I have to blame myself since I ate all the foods. (Shit! I'm in trouble.) At last, I have to ride motorcycle and go buy stewed pork leg and rice at the front street.

Am I not tired? If you say I don't love you, I will stomp you until your intestine come out. I always do everything for you, do you know?

I'm thinking while dragging my motorcycle to garage. I put everything in a plate and take it upstairs to see that he is ...

..... SLEEPING!

So what? I went out to buy your food!! I want to wake him up, but seeing him sleep so comfortably make me doesn't want to wake him up.

I allow ex-secretary, my love, to rest... He is a hyper person and can't see other in trouble. Guess today he also help others.

'I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky...'

I'm scared the phone vibration will scratch my desk.... I hurriedly turn off the volume because I don't want to ruin my desk or make the owner wake up.

Whose number is this? ... I picked up because it could be something important.

"Hello!"

"Hey! He picked up his phoneeeee!!!!" Huh? What?

I frown my eyebrows because it sounds like the other side of this line has more than 5 persons. Furthermore, I can hear rackety and jerkily voices like the phone got thrown from hand-to-hand.

What the hell?

I listen to them for a while before a girl says, "I..is this Phun?"

"He is sleeping. Where are you calling from?"

This time, the other line isn't answering, but talks with her other friends. "He already sleeps, see? I told you to call tomorrow." You guys should talk somewhere else.

"Helloo..." I said to get their attention, so they know I'm still in the line. They should consider about me -___-

Those girls answer me back, "Okay.. nevermind.. thank you."

**phone hang up**

Umm, great! What kind of phone call is this? -___-

What just happen makes me realize that he is a hot guy. I almost forgot because, lately, he is being retard with me. I don't remember the cool secretary image after we get intimated.

"You tried to cruel me, huh? You are the one who has more girls." I said that to his sleeping face before sit down at my computer desk. I log out from my facebook and login to his.

Ohhhhh goshhhh! I haven't look at his timeline for a while. He is really a damn hot guy!!!!

I glance over his timeline that has many girls post on it. Absolutely, he didn't answer anyone because he doesn't get on the page that often. (He only gets on to mock when someone has ugly pictures or shabby clips. It happened that I have to be the one. -___-) I can't look at his timeline and not do anything.

I click his profile information to edit, but I'm hearing...

"Noh..." What are you get up for?

"What?" I answered but my eyes are focusing what in front of me, and then he calls me again.

"Noh..."

"What?" Can you not bother me? I'm busy.

"Come here..." He isn't only saying but try to get up and beckon me. I glance at him.

"Wait..."

"Noooo... Hurry... Let me hug you. I can't sleep without hugging you." Don't lie! Who was snoring a while ago?

I click save before log out and crawl to the bed. "Do you want to eat? I brought it here."

"Tomorrow then... I don't feel like to." He seizes and lays his leg over me. If you think his small leg isn't heavy, you sure wrong! "So fucking heavy!"

"None of my business.." He said before exhale on my neck. Oh! He is really sleeping! Hey! Aren't you going to shower?

**sigh** Nevermind... I grope his head for a few times before reach my arm to turn off the light. There is only the light from my computer in this dark room. Hummmmm.. I forgot to turn it off, and I can't walk over because I got squid legs (Phun' arms and legs LOL) wrapped over my body.

There is nothing I can do but lay down next to him.

In face, It isn't bad to let it on. In the morning, someone will surprise with a new status.

'Engaged'

Do you think ... you are the only one who jealous?

-FIN-

T/N: The punishment that Noh and Om get from Mr. Thana is a kind of punishment that will receive by army reserved force students. It's like one using one hand to hold other's side ear, next using another arm stick in the middle of other arm, and then point the finger to the ground. Last, they bend down and spin.

~~~~~
I own nothing. Credits to the one who translated/posted it. I got the doc at Lovesick International fb group.

NOTE: It ends here. I've no more to post :( But let me clear some things

* This is not mine. Credits to rightful owner(s)

* This is the 5 SPECIAL CHAPTERS, not the FORBIDDEN CHAPTER, so meaning, there are 3 more Chapters, as we call it, its 'Forbidden'. T_T (But i've read some summary, its oozing hot. PhunNoh R+19 >///<

*** All the summaries/complete chapters, thankyou to other fans that shared it in FB LS InterGroup and LS Soompi Forum.

That's all~ bbyeee^^v

PS:
If I ever got to find the 'forbidden chapters' .............
         i'll share it here. ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

746K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
562K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
845K 50.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
915K 82.6K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...