The Feelings (GokuxTurles)

Demon_65 által

Goku wishes for Planet Vegeta and every Saiyan that was killed by Frieza or his henchmen were back by using t... Több

The Wish
Family Reunion
New Realizations
Will You Be Mine?
Dinner Confessions
Heat
His Ex
Thanks! And Help!!
1k Reads?!?!
The Return of the Wives (and the story as I haven't upsated and Goku's Pregnant
Gohan Had a Fun Night *wink wink*
Important Business
Important Business Part Two
Not All Secrets Can Be Kept

Unexpected Visitors

2.4K 46 36
Demon_65 által

         The next day, Goku woke up to The sound of an explosion. So he got up, got dressed and went out to find where the sound came from. He searched the forest high and low and finally by a river he found something strange. What he saw confused him because he saw four people with tails get out of what looked to be a large spaceship. And one of them even looked like his deceased older brother, Raditz. So he flew to over to Capsule Corp. to tell Vegeta.

(At Capsule Corp.)

      Goku found Vegeta sitting on the couch watching TV when he arrived at Capsule Corp. So he stood in the doorway of the room and called out, "Vegeta!". Vegeta jumped and dropped the soda he had been drinking and he looked around to see who said his name. He stopped when he saw Goku.

     Vegeta rolled his eyes, "What do you want Kakarot?" After Vegeta said that Goku walked over and sat beside him.

   "I saw something today." Goku paused to see if Vegeta was even listening.

   "Well get on with it, I don't have all day!" Vegeta snapped.

   "I saw people with tails and they had a ship and everything and one of them looked like Raditz! I saw three more but I didn't recognize them." Goku said looking directly at Vegeta to see his reaction.

   Vegeta froze. Because he rememeberedthat Goku's wish brought all Saiyans back to life. "They're Saiyans, you imbecile! And they've come for us. Now take me to them now!"

   Goku looked down after he realized that they were Saiyans and he didn't realize that before. And he followed Vegeta's instructions and took him to the river he saw the Saiyans at. And once they got there they lowered their power levels so they wouldn't be detected. Just to make sure they weren't here to attack.

(At the River) 

   "Raditz, I can't pick up their power levels on my scouter." Turles said getting frustrated. He looked at Raditz waiting for an answer but Raditz just stood there and remembered something.

  Raditz opened his mouth, "I forgot they can lower their power levels so we can't detect them."

  Tarble looked at Raditz angered, "Then how are we supposed to find them now?! Because if they can do that there's no chance we'll be able to fulfill my father's orders."

   Broly was acting very calm and so he spoke in his deep, soothing tone, "Just be patient because if we freak out then we won't have any chance at all at finding them. And if we're just going to stand here and worry about what the king will do to us if we don't finish this mission is also just a waste of time. Since we can't use our scouters we'll just have to look around and see if we can find them."  

    Then Turles turned around in anger  and looked into the distance and when he did he saw two tiny specks heading towards them. And as they got closer they also got bigger, until they became two human sized figures hovering over him and his crew. "Guys I don't think we have to look for them. Because they came to us." He said pointing up to the two figures that were slowly starting to land.

   They all looked up to where Turles was pointing and saw the figures. Tarble called out, "Brother! It's me Tarble!" And then he saw Vegeta land by him and Goku land by Raditz. 

    Vegeta and Goku both looked ready to fight if they needed to so Goku spoke first, "You aren't here to kill us are you?"

    Raditz spoke for all of them, "No we had specific orders from the king, himself to come and get you two and take you back to Planet Vegeta."

   Vegeta was still suspicious, "You better not be lying because we're stronger than all of you and if you tell just one lie we'll kill you."

   Goku frowned, "We're not killing anyone and besides we can't leave we both have a wife and children to take care of."

    Broly looked over at Goku, "Them well take your kids with us. Even though they're half breeds it'll probably be smarter to them with us."

    Turles nodded, "I agree with him. Because since they're at least part Saiyan it'll probably be safer to take them with us too.

   Raditz looked Goku and Vegeta, "So how about it? Well take you and your kids just not your wives because they're not Saiyan."

   Goku looked down at Vegeta, "But what about the safety of Earth? What if something terrible happens when we're gone?"

    "I don't care what happens to this disgusting planet so I'm taking Trunks and going with them." Vegeta said while texting Trunks to come there. 

    Goku thought for a couple seconds then agreed to go, "I'll go and I'm taking my sons with me." He called Gohan to get Goten and come meet him.

   They all waited there for a little while. Trunks was the first to show then Gohan and Goten came a few minutes later. Then after that they all got into the ship and took off. The ship only had four rooms so some people had to share. Turles had to share with Goku, Tarble had to share with Vegeta, Raditz had to share with Broly and finally Trunks, Gohan and Goten had to share a room.

    They all settled in rather quickly. Raditz had put the ship on autopilot and they all gathered in kitchen to eat lunch. Tarble starting cooking enough for about 60 people since Saiyans had very large appetites. So they all sat down to a delicious meal and after that they all went to their rooms. 

    Goku felt a little awkward sharing a room with Turles since he didn't know anything about him except for his name. So Goku sat in a chair in the corner of the room while Turles sat on the bed. Goku started to stare at Turles admiring his features. 'He has a very nice body, chiseled outlined features, large muscles,' Goku thought and then his eyes drifted to his torso. 'He has a very large chest with broad shoulders, very noticeable abs,' Then Goku's eyes drifted a little further, but then he looked up when he saw Turles staring at him with a confused expression.

   "Why are you staring at me?" Turles got up and walked closer to Goku questioning.

     Goku gulped, "I wasn't staring at you I was staring at the wall behind you." He scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously.

     Turles raised a brow, "I'm not complaining about being eyed by someone as sexy as you. So I'm rather flattered than offended. So, do you like do you like what you see? Because I'm liking what I see."

     Goku blushed and averted his eyes and managed to stutter, "O-oh I never knew I was a-attractive. T-thanks for t-telling me," then he quietly mumbled, "I also happen to like what I see."

     Turles smirked and crouched down to Goku. And grabbed his chin and made him look directly at him, "I'm sorry but I couldn't hear that last part. Would you be a doll and please repeat that loud enough for me to hear?"

    Goku's blush deepened, "I s-said, I also l-like what I s-see." He stuttered out again but loud enough to for Turles to hear.

     Turles brought his face closer, "So, do you wanna get in bed with me and go to town?" (A/N: do not judge my weird way of how I made Turles ask Goku if he wanted to have sex.)

    Goku was stunned and speechless. All he could do was sit there and stare Turles in surprise.

    When Turles realized he wasn't gonna answer since he was to shocked, he just took it as a yes. So he picked Goku up and laid him on the bed and Goku didn't struggle because he was to shocked to move. And so Turles then started to take of his own shirt and then took off Goku's. And then when he was about to lean over Goku and kiss him, Goku's fist sucker punched him the gut as a reflex to what was going on. Turles stopped and collapsed on top of Goku holding his stomach trying to breathe. Then Goku picked Turles up and then laid him on the bed and patted his back. 

   After Turles was able to breathe again, Raditz called his name so he could help him with piloting the ship. After Turles was gone Goku laid down and slowly fell asleep.

   When Goku woke up he felt someone holding him from behind. So he rolled over and saw Turles behind him and Goku tried to scoot away but Turles had a firm hold on him. After a while Goku decided to give in and enjoy the warmth from Turles' body and fell asleep again.

  After a while Turles woke up and Goku woke up again not to long after. Turles looked down at him and said, "Good morning."

    Goku looked up, "Good morning and could you let me go I'm hungry."

     Turles removed his arm and sat up on the bed and stretched and then got up and walked to the kitchen. Goku followed. 

    They walked in to find Tarble cooking again. And so they ate and then Raditz walked in from the control room. "Hey we just arrived and landed on Planet Vegeta."

    So after breakfast they got ready to get out of the ship. They waited at the door until Raditz opened it and they all walked out and looked around. There were two suns it was warmer here than back on Earth, probably because of the extra sun and it wasn't as pretty. All you could see were rocks, dirt and dust but there was an occasional forest here and there. Then they set of to the palace and it only took them a matter of minutes to get there. And when they got there someone was waiting for them calling for Goku but using his Saiyan name, Kakarot. 

    They looked familiar to Goku but he couldn't remember and when they were standing at the front of the palace gates the person who was shouting Goku's Saiyan name a moment ago, ran over and hugged him. Goku hugged back because it was his nature.

     Raditz walked up and said, "Kakarot, this is our father, Bardock."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 6
This fanfiction was made for entertainment purposes only. I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai, Dragon ball Super...
1.8K 89 11
What happens when goten and trunks are bored and want someone to play with and they use the dragon balls to wish for younger versions of their father...
28.1K 906 52
Vegeta gets a visit from his wife and it's not Bulma. Just Read To Find Out
204 2 5
You are a saiyen living with goku and his gang! But what's this? PLANET VEGETA IS BACK AND SO IS THE SAIYEN RACE??!! Now you and Gokus gang have to f...