Texting Niall Horan n.h (COMP...

De _diaana

What if one day you accidentally text the wrong person and it turns out to be Niall Horan? Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
IM SO MAD OH MY GOS
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
announcement!!!!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
❄⛄
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty-eight
twenty nine
thirty
sequel
Trailer

twenty-four

5.8K 163 97
De _diaana

Kayla's POV.

It's crazy how much Niall means to me, now that we aren't talking. It's crazy how much you can love a person in just a few months. It's crazy. So crazy. We are both too stuborn to even say anything. Too ustuborn to call, or to even text.

It's also funny how, my lucky charm, didn't ask if it was true. How, my lucky charm, didn't even try to say it wasn't. It's funny you know? Funny.

I was currently in my apartment by myself, listening to Bryson Tiller, Exchange. Such a good song. (Really guys, listen to it!!!) "Give me all of you, in exchange for me." I was singing along with the song. It's so good. I was wearing some short shorts, with a long barcelona messi jersey. Niall gave me this jersey, it was really warm. I also had my hair up in a pony tail, with some black Nike.

I went to the kitchen and started to call Selena. "Hey girl, what's up?" I started to heat up some quesadillas I made earlier. "Nothing, bored as shit. I'm just heating up some food." I said as I waited. "Anna's asleep in the other room. Time to make me some food too." Selena chuckled as I hear her opening the fridge. "Nothing good than eating leftovers." I said as I got my plate and started to eat. "Have you heard from him?" Selena asks. "Nah." I said as I took a bite. "Wow." Selena said I hear her microwave go off. "Well, I'm going over. I'm bored out of my mind. We can watch some movies." I said. "Hell yeah." Selena said. "Alright see you in a bit."

I hanged up, I put my phone in my back pocket and get my charger. I go to the kitchen once again and get my quesadillas. As I'm walking towards the door, I hear a knock. "Damn, Selena, I said we'll watch movies at your place." I chuckled as I realized it was Niall. "Oh."

***********

"Didn't think I'd see you here." I said as I looked at him. I just want to hug him, and kiss him. "Well we needed to talk. I see that you're wearing my jersey." He smiles as he looks at me. I half smile. "Well come in. I was just going to Selenas." I said as I took my phone out and called her right quick. "Change of plans. I have to take a shower first alright?" I told Selena. "Don't BS me, I know Niall is over there. He came down here with the boys. Talk alright?" Selena said. "Yeah." I said as I hanged up and looked at Niall.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Why did it take this long?" I looked at him, as he looked right at me. "I-" I cut him off. "Niall, you didn't even called me. You didn't text me." I said as I looked at him. "You didn't give me a chance to tell you!" I started to say outloud. "Kayla, I didn't know what to do! That picture seemed so real." Niall said. "I told you about him. I told you didn't I? Why in the world, would I lie to you?" I said as I sat next to him. "The way your face fell when you seen it, it broke my heart. Niall. It broke my heart." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Kayla. I reacted so dumb alright? I didn't know what to think. I've been so distant with you and I've missed you so god damn much." Niall looks at me. "I missed you so much too!" I said as I hugged him. He was so warm, and he hugged me so tight. I was home.

********************

Selena and I looked at eachother when we walked in her apartment. "Kayla!" Harry ran to me as he hugged me. "I missed you so much! Niall was such a brat these past few days." Harry let go as he went to sit back down. "Kayla, I missed you as well." Liam smiled a big smile as he hugged me as well. "Lima bean! I missed you too!" I said as I hugged him. He let go seconds later as I was looking for Louis. "Where's Lou?" I said as I looked at Selena. "Guess." She smirked as I realized he was with Anna. "Of course." I said. I looked at Niall, and Niall looked at me. "So you guys back to normal or what?" Liam asked. I looked at Niall, and smiled. "Heck yeah mate." Niall put his arm over me as he side hugged me. I smiled. Yes. "Is that Kayla I hear?!" Louis yells a bit as he is carrying Anna. "Lou!" I smiled as he gave Anna to Selena. "Kayla!! I missed you so much." Louis smiled as he hugged me tight. "Me too, Lou!" I smiled as he chuckled. "You love birds back together?" Lou looked at me and Niall. "Heck yeah mate." I said as I chuckled as I looked at Niall. "Good. Niall was miserable without you." Louis looked at Niall as Niall turned red a bit. "It's true." Niall chuckled.

****************

Katy came a couple minutes later as I told her that Niall and I were back together. "You didn't text Katy?" Sel looked at Harry. "Yeah. I told her like an hour before we got here." Harry chuckled. "Ahhh." Selena said. "She's getting bigger and bigger." Louis was playing with Anna as Anna was grabbing his finger. "I know. More work." Selena laughed as she got up to get water. "Kids are great though." Harry said. "Yeah, I agree." Niall said as he nudged and winked at me. I chuckled. "Yeah."

"I still can't believe that Kassy girl did that." Katy said as she had her feet on top of Harry's lap. Him touching her legs. "I know. That's crazy." Liam said as he was on his phone. "Unbelieveable," Louis said. "I know I shouldn't say this and I hate that I'm going to say this, but that was such a bitchy fan. She wanted to destroyed somebody's relationship. Not cool at all." Louis continued as Niall was messing with my hands. "But that's over now. We're here now." Niall kissed my hand. "We are, and that's what matter. Right babe?" Louis looks at Selena. Oh yeah, Selena and Louis are a thing now. Since like 2 weeks ago, when Selena was still pregnant. I don't know. "Always babe." Selena smiled as she sat next to him. "Kayla and I are going out to eat. Me stomach is hungray." Niall and I stood up. "You guys want anything?" I suggested. "No, we're cool." Harry said as they all looked at eachother. "Alrighty then. See ya soon guys." I said as Niall and I both walked out the apartment.

********

As we were going out the apartment, a lot of paparazzi were taking picked us as we were walking to his car. "Nayla, are you guys back together?" "You guys alright?" "What happened?" All these sort of questions were being asked. Niall and I just ignored them as we both got in the car.

"The struggles of dating a famous person." I chuckled as we were both riding to Mc. Donalds. "That's what happens when you are dating the one and only Niall Horan." Niall smirked as he chuckled. Cutie.

************

We finally arrived at Mc. Donalds as we both got out, again the paparazzi were taking pictures and asking questions. Again we ignored them. "Yeah hi. Can we have 2 packs of mc chickens, 2 large sodas, and 2 medium fries." I hear Niall say as he smiles. "Okay. That'll be 15." The cashier said. "Oh my god. Nayla is back together." The cashier smiled. "We are." Niall smiled at me as he kissed my forehead. "Oh my god, you guys are so cute. Your meal will be ready in about 5, 7, minutes." The cashier smiled as we both walked away. "Thank you so much." I said lastly.

"I haven't even finished Beyond the lights." I said to Niall. "I've heard of it, but nothing really." Niall said. I nodded. "How was the concert in Bakersfield?" I asked. "Fun. Really loud crowd." Niall smiled. "You know I used to live there for like 2 years?" I told Niall. "No way! Really? How come you left?" Niall chuckled. "I was living with my mom, since you know my parents separated." I said as I looked down. "Ahh yeah. Great city. It's big. I didn't think it'd be big." Niall said. "Yeah, I knew people." I laughed as a lady screamed our number out. "I'll get it." I said as I looked at Niall. I quickly got up as got the meal. "Thanks."

"Aw, we forgot the sodas." I laughed as I barely noticed. "I'll get them this time." Niall got up.

*****

"Dr. Pepper right?" Niall said. "You know me so well." I smiled as I took a sip. "I love the Mc. Donalds fries." Niall said as he smiled. "Same." I said as I looked at him.

************

"So, you guys are leaving soon?" I asked Niall. "Sadly. Going back to London." Niall said as we were both kind of finished. "London, eh? Always wanted to go there." I said as I was eating fries. "It's fun and big." Niall smiled. "I'll take you there some day." Niall winked. "Are you flirting with me?" I said shocked. "You already know." Niall and I both chuckled. "I'm going to miss you." Niall frowned. "I'm going to miss you too. Remember, your my lucky charm." I said as I smiled at him. "Always." Niall said. "When are you guys exactly leaving?" I asked once more. "Tomorrow Night." Niall said as he took a sip. "Ah." I said.

***********

"She let go, she killed me when she said it was over." Niall was singing Forgivness by Enrique Iglesias and Nicky Jam. "Esto no me gusta!" Niall sang in spanish as we both started to laugh. "Oh my god." I said as I was laughing. "y te pido perdon." Niall finally finished. "You're so cute!" I say as he smiled. The love of my life.

*********

We finally finished our food, and we were already going back to the apartment. "I'm so tired." I said as I yawned. "Me too." Niall yawned as he we stopped at a stop light. "We take nap?" I looked at Niall. "Qui." Niall smiled as he parked. We both walked inside. This time wiht no paparazzi in the way.

I texted Selena that Niall and I were about to go to my apartment to nap. "Yeah right. Just fuck." She responded. ";)" I sent the text as we entered the room.

"Your bed is so comfortable." Niall jumped in my bed. "I know right. I be back, I'm going to go change my shorts." I said. "You can just change in front of me." Niall smirked. "Niall." I said as I chuckled. I quickly took my shorts off and put my pjays on. I got next to bed with Niall as I kissed him. "Nice lips." Niall laughed. "Thanks." I chuckled as I feel him unhugging me.

Goodnight Trix. I love you.

"Niall did you just text me?" I said as I check my phone and realized it was actually him. "Yes." Niall said lowly. "You're right next to me." I said. "I know but we always texted each other that." Niall made a pouty face. "Fine."

Goodnight Lucky Charm. I love you too.

Then we slowly drifted off to sleep. Even though it was like 3:00pm.

********************

Author's note:

I finally updated. Sorry for the delay. ):

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 178 45
Sometimes instead of making the same mistakes you need to learn from your mistakes
3.5K 116 31
prologue A strange person was messaging me. They wouldn't leave me alone. I was curious. But did I really want to know who the person was?
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...