The Audition (Dylan O'Brien f...

由 DylanObae24

Holland Roden is an actor. Her best friend always tries to hook Holland up with guys. But Holland believes th... 更多

"I thought we were best friends"
Teen Wolf
My Audition
"My name is Holland Roden"
Dinner
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
The surprise
"This feels like home"
''I've miss you so much bro"
~Chapter 12~
Dyls POV|Chap 12
~Chapter 13~
A/N!
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
IMPORTANT
~Chapter 22~
A/N

~Chapter 21~

516 14 7
由 DylanObae24

A//N: Just letting you amazing people know that chapter 25 will be the last chapter of this story!! And I just wanna thank all my readers so much for 2.77k reads!! I also wanna thank everybody that votes and comments<3 Oh and btw if you were experiencing any difficulties opening up my story to read it....I accidentally unpublished my whole story yesterday...oops😂 But today it's back because I figured out how to publish it all back;)

Dylan's POV:

Tyler and I are walking around in the mall...we're heading to Champs right now just to check out what they have. Holland is Seline are getting bathing suits for when we go to the beach in the mall too.

"So...um I need to tell you something" I say hesitantly to Tyler as I scratch the back of my neck.

'What is it?'

"So remember how I gave Seline my Snapchat?"

'Yeah'

"Well we were sending videos to each other-just talking you know- and I saw this big bruise on the side of her like jaw and kind of on her neck....and...I don't know but..."

'Just spit it out Dylan!'

"I think her mom hurts her!" I say in a loud whisper.

"I....I think her mom abuses her. All these things are adding up. On Snapchat she basically told me that she doesn't feel special. She also lied to Holland and I about her mom...when we picked her up she texted her mom to ask to go to the beach with Holland and I today and she said her mom said it was okay with it...so we started driving and Holland asked her where her mom was when we picked her up because her mom didn't come outside when we picked Seline up and she said her mom was sleeping"

'So?...' Tyler says confused.

"So: she said that she texted her mom asking to go to the beach and she said her mom responded saying it was fine but then she told Holl that her mom was sleeping...You can't be sleeping and texting your daughter at the same time...see what I'm saying"

'yeah...wow...have you talked to her about it or asked her anything?'

"No I haven't said anything...I've talked to Holl and she said I should ask her or talk to her...If I'm right about her mom hurting her...*sighs* I don't even know what I'm going to do. I just want to help her but I don't know how"

'Don't worry I bet if you talk to her she will tell you what's going on. I think you should talk to her'

"I know. But who knows if she will even talk to me. She might just lie and say that everything's fine"

'Hmmm'

.........

Once we arrive at Champs we look around. I find these beautiful purple and black Jordan's.

"Those are nice" Tyler says looking at the Jordan's that are in my hands then grabbing them out from my grip.

'Hey give them back!'

"No I want these! They look better on me anyways!" He says as he runs away from me.

'Hey get back here!' I chase after him.

Tyler turns a corner and knocks down a manican.

I die of laughter but then try to put on a straight face once I see a person that works here walk up to us.

"Excuse me? What happened here?" A lady that works here asks us.

'Ummm well you see my buddy here decided to take my shoes away from me and then as he was running away with them he knocked down this poor manican'

The lady just gives us the evil look.

"But we can clean up the mess" Tyler says after a few seconds of awkward silence and slowly picks up the manican.

She continues to give us this evil state so we decide to just awkwardly walk away but as we do so she clears her throat to get our attention. Tyler and I turn around to face her. She points the the purple and black Jordan's that are in Tyler's hands indicating that she wants him to give them to her.

"But I was thinking about buying those!" I quickly wine.

She glares at me and says 'that's too bad and you can blame that on your buddy here' She mocks me with the word buddy as I used it when I was talking about Tyler.

I give an evil look towards Tyler. Then I-a little bit too roughly-grab the beautiful Jordan's from Tyler's hands and hesitantly give them to the lady.

"Common lets go idiot" I say, then I smack the back of Tyler's head a start to walk out of Champs.

'Ow! What was that for!?' He says as he rubs the back of his head.

"You know what that's for"

Those Jordan's were so beautiful....whatever, it's almost 3, we need to go get Holl and Seline so we can head to the beach. I think to myself.

............

Seline's POV:

Once I see that the message is from my mom I whisper "oh crap"

I read the text from my mom:
Where the hell are you?! Come home now before I call the cops!

'Hey so we should go pick out our bathing suits once were finished eating' Holland says.

But I barley hear her over my heart that's pounding.

What do I do?

I stare at my phone.

'Seline? Are you okay?' Holland asks.

Once I come out of my trance I say "Yeah I'm fine...What did you say about bathing suits?"

'Are you sure? You looked like something was wrong?'

"No, no I'm fine" I lie.

'Okay...' She says slowly with a concerned look on her face. 'Um I said we should go find bathing suits for us once were finished eating'

"Okay yeah sounds good" I put on a fake smile.

"I have to the washroom I'll be right back" I say.

'Okay'

Once I get into the washroom, I quickly lock myself in a stall And I text my mom back.

Me: Mom I'm at a store. I'm fine. Don't call the police please.

She texts back almost instantly

Mom: why the hell are you at a store?! I don't remember you asking me?

Me: You were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up.

^Thats a lie. I just didn't want her to know I was leaving. But look how well that worked...ugh.

Mom: I don't care come home now!

If I actually was at a store how would she expect me to come home. I can't drive and I don't have money for a cab or even a bus. She doesn't even think when she says things.

Me: No I can't right now.

Mom: And why is that? You don't have the right to speak to me that way. I'm your mother, Seline.

I can just picture her with the belt ready in her hands saying it "You don't have the right to speak to me the way. I'm your mother, Seline!"

I think of a lie...

Me: Because I'm buying you a gift. I wanted to get you something.

Mom: You're getting me something? Since when did you ever get me anything? Why all of a sudden you want to get me a gift?

Are you serious?! I guess she forgot about all the birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, and Valentine's Day, gifts I got her and two years ago for Mother's Day I got her tickets to go see her favourite band
And she didn't even say thank you.

Me: Because It's a project that I'm doing. I have to guess what I think you would like and if I get something you like that means I know you well.

I lie again....Which I've done a lot of today.

Mom: Fine. Go get me a gift for your stupid project. I'm going over to Bethany's house so don't text me or bother me.

Me: Okay

Thank god she is okay with me being out because I would be so sad if I had to go back home.

............

After that conversation. I go back to the food court. Once Holland and I finish eating we head to the bathing suit shop.

Holland and I try on a bunch of different bathing suits but eventually find the ones we want.

Our bathing suits are twinning because it's the same type of design but just different colours.

She got bottoms that are light blue covered with black lace over top and her top piece is the exact same.

Mine is like a tankeenie (I don't know how to spell that😂) so the top is like a tank top and my bottoms are like regular bottoms. So my top is purple with turquoise lace over top and my bottoms are the same(purple with turquoise lace).

As Holland is paying for our bathing suits Dylan texts her asking where we are. She gives me her phone and tells me to tell him that were in the bathing suit shop right beside adidas.

Awe she has him as 'Dyl😍❤️' for his contact. That's so cute.

Anyways I do as she says and texts him. Once I finished texting him I give Holland her phone back.

Dylan and Tyler meet us just outside of the bathing suit shop.

"Hey girls so did you find bathing suits? We should get going now" Dylan says with a big smile on his face.

'Yup' Holland and I say at the same time.

..........

We make our way to the car. Dylan asks if Tyler wants to come but Tyler says he is busy and has some stuff to do.

Tyler always seems to be busy lately...I wonder what he's been up too.

"Bye" Holland and I say and wave to Tyler as he walks in the opposite direction to his car.

............

"Next stop: the beach!!" Holland says once we are all in the car.

*********

A/N:I'm sorry it was boring...

Just remember that I love y'all<3

This is not proof read so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense😂

Don't forget to vote and comment:))

Comment something nice OR a suggestion OR a heart if you read all of my A/N;)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
147K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
470K 13.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
682K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!