All In This Together (A Littl...

Da MixerDirectionerLuv

Little Mix Has just won the Xfactor! And they are on their way to becoming the next hot girlband. They have a... Altro

All In This Together (A Little Mix One Direction Fanfic)
Just the way you are
I love you even more
I Love All The Things You Do
Christmas with the fam
New Years Wish- Acceptance is the key to be truly free

Morning Sunshine

1.1K 32 3
Da MixerDirectionerLuv

Chapter 2 Morning Sunshine

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

The bright sun blinded my eyes. I slowly lifted my eye lids to see a blonde boy sleeping beside me..Niall?! I don't remember anything from yesterday ..all I remember is playing messy twister but that's it. I was positive that I was dreaming. I streched out my arm and softly touched his cheek. Wow, this is real. I lied next next to him admiring his beauty until the blonde boys eyes began to flutter. All of a sudden his usually piercing blue eyes now a soft pale blue stared back at me a soft and sleepy smile plastered across his face. "helloooo" he said still half asleep. "hey" I said and chuckled. He was so cute when he was sleepy. "hmm are we still at the house?" he asked me. "I know as much as you do." I said and we both lightly chuckled then stopped. The birds loudly chirped outside, not an annoying loud, a welcoming loud telling me it's a new day. Me and Niall lied on the couch a little while longer and finally I got up to find everyone else but was stopped be Niall, he grabbed me arm "wait" he said with the cutest baby voice you've ever heard. "yeah ni?" I chuckled. "don't leave, I'm cold." he said with puppy dog eyes. " I'll be right back." I said as I lightly kissed his forehead. I jogged upstairs still wearing me bathing suit and shorts. I praticaly wondered around the house for 30 whole minutes until I found jade and Harry in a bedroom. Harry was sound asleep while jade brushed her hair out on the terrace, she was just weird like that. "Hey Jadey." I slightly knocked on the screen door. "Hey Leigh, how are you?" she asked "I'm good, dont remember anything, again." Jade laughed "looks like you need to give that vodka a rest." she said in her adorable Geordie accent that I always loved. "So" I said excitedly ready for some gossip. "I see you and Harry are getting alone quite well." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. "what no!" she said disgusted. "it wasn't like that!" she laughed "he's so sweet and charming and really cares for me." she said dreamily. I laughed at how corny she is. "hows Niall?" she asked. "Amazing!" I answered. "so funny and cute."

Me and Leigh woke everyone up. Zayn and Perrie were easy to get up and so was Niall but it took forever to get Louis to get out of his freaking bed. "NOOOOO." he moaned into his pillow. Finally after a few threats and promises to get pancakes for breakfast he trudged out of the king size bed. "what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked everyone. Everyone simultaneously shouted ideas all at once. "OK OK!" I shouted. "Mabye we should all go our seperate ways and then meet up for dinner this evening. Sound good?" everyone nodded and talked amongst each other. "Alright see you guys at 8."

Perries P.O.V

I decided to go shopping with Leigh and Jade. Everyone else is going to the beach but I've had enough water fun for a weekend. I go to my closet in me and zayns room and pick out a floral long sleeved singlet and put some vintage grey overalls over it and put on my favorite tan lace oxfords I got from my mum. I smooth my short, white hair and add a floral headband. I do my mascara and lightly put on some lipgloss and jog down the large spiral staircase trying my best not to trip, but failing. I tumbled down a few steps hurting my bum in the process until two strong arms caught me. I looked up to see zayns warm brown eyes staring into mine with surprise. "I got ya Pez." he laughed. I tried to catch my breath laughing at my clumsyness. "are you ok?" he asked worried. I laughed, "I'm fine!" "I guess I'm really falling for ya!" I said as we both laughed at my corny joke. I gave his lips a soft peck as I hoped out of his arms. "nice save!" I said brushing the dirt off my overalls. "no problem love." he smiled. "so where are you off too?" "Just gonna do a little shopping'" I said in a country accent. "that's cool, well everyone else is heading to the beach, see you for dinner Kay?" he said returning my kiss. "sure" I said dreamily

man, he never failed to make my heart flutter.

"see ya bambam." I loved it when he called me that. "Adios Wayne." I absolutely loved our pet names, they were weird but cute. I walked out the door of our mansion and locked it since I was the last one out and met the girls outside our house. "to the mall we go!" I exclaimed. "I'll drive!" "SHOTGUN!!" Leigh and jesy both shouted at the same time. They both quickly looked at each other and sprinted to the car. "And the battle for the front seat begins!" I laugh.

I couldn't help but notice there totally cute outfits! Leigh Anne dressed in a yellow high low dress with yellow wedges and a pink cardigan. It looked like something that came out of my closet! I loved how versatile her style was. One day shes a rainbow gangster, the next day she's a pastel hipster! As you can see I love fashion! Jesy was decked out in leopard print leggings a black shirt and spiked boots, the simple jesy look. Jesy and Leigh bickered like little girls for the front seat until finally jesy ended up getting it somehow. "Aw cheer up Le Le!" I laughed as Leigh pouted in the back seat. "NO!" she yelled like a little girl her arms crossed. Jesy snickered feeling accomplished. "if there was three front seats we wouldn't have to deal with this!" I joked. "that's totes ridic." Leigh Anne exclaimed in her best American accent. We all laughed. "alright girlies Lego." jesy exclaimed. I started the car and drove to the mall.

We all got out of the car and the sun beamed in all of our faces. "HOLY CRAP!" Leigh yelled as she shielded her eyes "I didn't know it was going to be this bright!"

what did I say about British weather? Totes unpredictable ;)

"guess we need sunglasses!" jesy said "ok" we all walked into top shop and headed towards the sunglasses section. Leighanne bought a pair of gold ray ban looking glasses, jesy bought ruby red cat eye glasses that I really liked, and I bought a pair of black hippie boho glasses which were super cute! While we were there Leigh bought 2 dresses and a jumper, jesy bought 3 leggings and a new pair of boots. We then went to Forever 21 and each bought a jumper. I bought this really cute tie dye dress and a grey jumper and jesy bought the same one, just in case we needed to be twins ;) After we went to a few other stores we were completely beat. "Phew." Leigh Anne panted "shopping is tiring!" "It's not as tiring as it is fun!" we all laughed and went into nandos to get lunch with all of our bags. As I scarfed down my burger and nibbled on my chips I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of all of our bags. I tweeted: me and my girlies shopping! Minus jade @Jade_Thirwall Jealous? Jk luv ya xxperriexx I posted the picture and immediately got a reply from jade with a picture of her and the boys on the beach. " Not really! @Perrie_Edwards Lol I kid! Miss ya baba see ya later! XxjadexX I smiled at her tweet, I love her so much. I quickly shut off my phone and continued chatting with the girls. I heard a familiar voice and quickly turned my head around. Holy crap it was Troy Leigh's ex boyfriend! And he was with another girl!! I watched as he made out with a skimpy blonde a couple tables over from us. I was totally shocked, a week after he breaks up with Leigh he goes and finds another girl to crush, what a jerk. "watcha looking at Pez?" Leigh asked.

Shit.

"nothing!" I said nervously. "just thought I saw someone I knew." I lauged nervously at the end to make it sound more convincing but totally failed. I'm not good at lieing. Leigh shrugged her shoulders and continued talking to jesy. I couldn't sit here for another minute knowing that this jerk was in the same place a leigh. I Interupted jesy and Leigh's conversation about pantsuits. Again, very random!! "wadaya say we girlies head to the beach! It's almost 8!" "sounds good." Leigh says. Skipping out of nandos with jesy arm in arm. Seems like they made up quickly! :) I glance back once more at the jerk who broke Leigh's heart. No one messes with my girls and you were sure as hell he was going to pay for it.

Jade's P.O.V

Ah. Warm Sun. Soft Sand. And Harry by my side. This is all I ever needed in my life to be happy. And my girls and family of course..oh whatever. I lifted my pink framed ray bans of my head to see Harry lying sideways facing me, his eyes staring into mine. I jumped, startled. "Harry!!" I yelled laughing. " did I scare ya love?" he said smirking. "YES!!" I yelled playfully slapping him. "sowee." he said quietly pecking my lips. I lightly patted his head and sat up checking my phone. 1 text from Perrie: We are heading to the beach see you soon i have something have to tell you..I replyed "KK see ya soon baba xx" and put my phone down, briefly wondering what she was talking about. I shrugged my shoulders figuring I would hear it when she got here. I brushed the sand off my orange polka dot bikini. "So Haz what's new?" I ask Harry. "currently staring at the prettiest girl in the world." he said smiling. Awwww that's my heart melting. "sweet boy you are." I said once again pecking his lips for the 500th time today. "thank you master." he said laughing. All of a sudden I heard girls screaming I turned around to see about 20 fans running towards me. Oh shit they found us. Zayn Louis Liam and Niall all turn around from playing in the water to run to us trying to protect us. Paul ran in front of us shielding us. "sorry guys, alright get lost no pictures!" Paul yelled. "Hey! It's alright Paul." harry said pushing him aside. "hello girls." Harry said as they all screamed at the same time. "omg! Is that really jade thirlwall!! I love you So much!!" A blonde girl exclaimed. My first fan. "why thank you!!" I searched for something to complement her on. My eyes landed on her pink purse. " I love your purse!" "thanks!" she smiled. "may I get a picture?" her friends asked. "of course!" I said. After lots of pictures and hugs all the girls left, not without mobbing the boys. I laughed as the boys tried to calm them down and Paul staring at them ashamed. " see ya!" they all exclaimed. I wave as they all screamed and fangirled back up the beach. I sat back down on our towel curled up in Harry large,muscular embrace, watching the sunset. I all of a sudden heard more screaming. "aw man not again." I said laughing. But this time it wasn't fans. Perrie Leigh and jesy ran down the beach Leigh on Jesy's back for some reason.

I love these girls.

I all hugged them. "How was shopping?" I asked as they all greeted me and the boys. "Totes Fantabulous!" Leigh yelled. "yurp!" jesy agreed. "alright who's hungry?" Liam asked. "ME!!" Niall yelled as he ran up to Leigh embracing her. "well of course you are Niall, your always hungry!" I said laughing. "Don't hate appreciate." Niall teased.

I just love my friends.

"Alright Leggo!" jesy exclaimed. Perrie rolled her eyes and laughed, must be another jesy trend. We all stopped at our house before going to this seafood restaurant on the boardwalk. I peeled off my wet bikini and took a very very quick shower. I dryed off and put on a purple tank top with the words "geek" on it and tucked it into a black skater skirt. I put on my converse and put out my hair, now in beachy waves. I ran downstairs reminding myself not to trip like Perrie did this morning.

DAMN these stairs are dangerous.

I see Perrie wearing the cutest tie dye dress and red flats. Jesy was wearing a long red maxi dress. And Leigh wearing a matching green one. "you girls look amaze balls!" Leigh squealed. I chuckled "thanks! Same to all of you!" I suddenly hear a loud honk and we all run outside. "c'mon girls! Gas is running!" Louis shouts from the sunroof. "really Lou?" i yell. " he's rich and famous and he's worried about gas? "YESH!" he yells. We all laugh as we get in the car and drive to the restaurant.

The resturant is actually really nice for a boardwalk joint. We order a table for 9 and all sit down. We all order our drinks and I sit down next to Perrie. I remember that she had to tell me something. I join in conversation while constantly nudging her leg. "what??" she hisses at me. "what did you want to tell me?" I whisper. " oh!" she whispers. "um me and jade are going to the little girls room." she says politely. "have fun!" Lou says teasingly. We both speed walk to the girls room and shut the door and lock it. "what is it." I ask. "it's troy, I saw him at nandos earlier today, and he's already with another girl!"

That little bitch

"really?!" I ask stunned. "I cant believe it!" I say speeachless. She nods her head, her eyes fierce "I know right?" "are you going to tell Leigh?" I ask. " I don't know yet, it would break her heart I don't think she can take it, and with the whole thing with Niall, it's going so well! I wouldn't wanna ruin it." she says. "but it's killing me!" Perrie exclaims. "just don't bring it up, at least not for tonight." we both exit the bathroom to see Leigh standing in front of us her eyes watery she runs out of the resturant abruptly without saying a word. "Leigh!" Perrie screams chasing after her. "what happened?" asked Liam. "Leigh!" Niall yells running after her. Everyone talks, confused.

Oh Shit.

Niall's P.O.V

I run down the boardwalk dodging people that are giving me questioning looks, oh well. I find Perrie panting, trying to catch her breath. "What happened." I asked Perrie. "Leighs...boyfriend....saw ....at nandos...with...another...girl." I could barely make out what she was saying. "ok I think I have an idea." I say. "You can try to find her I'm going back to the resturant." "K" I say walking forward. I know why Leigh is upset, at least i think I do. I decide to check to see if she's at the house. I open the door and run inside, she's no where to be found. I check every pool, room, and space in the house but she's no where to be seen. I check the balcony in one of the master bedrooms

Nothing.

I finally give up leaning up against the railing of the balcony. "Leigh where are you?" I whisper. I all of a sudden hear silent sobbing and look behind me.

Nothing.

It sounds like its coming from above me. Am I hearing things? I look up to see Leigh sitting cross legged up on the roof, her head in her hands. "Leigh!" I yell turning around to see a ladder that leads to the roof, how convinient. I climb up the ladder and sit on the roof with her. I listen to her cry and put my arm around her shoulder. I cradle her in my arms. "Shhh Leigh shhh." I try my best to comfort her and eventually she settles down a little. "what's wrong Leigh." I ask softly. "nothing just just..cramps." she says softly. I know that she's lying. "C'mon Leigh tell me what's really wrong?" I lift her chin up with my fingers so she's looking at me. "please." I whisper. "ok" she sighs. "I overheard Perrie and jade talking about how they saw my ex boyfriend Troy earlier today..he was with another girl..I know i shouldnt be sad but it's like I never mattered to him..like I could be easily replaced all along if I screwed up." she starts to cry again. "Leigh" I say easing her chin up again. " I know your sad, but your way to good for him, some people Are just jerks and you deserve better, trust me...I know" she wipes her tears and there is a silence as we watch the moon and the stars.

Silence.

"thanks Niall I really feel better" she smiles. "are you sure?" I ask still worried. "Yeah I'm sure, I wanna go back now." she smiles. Wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into a passionate kiss. We finally break away and I carry her bridal style down the ladder. "Anything for my princess." I say comfortingly. "i am your princess aren't I?" Leigh Anne says giggling. "of course Leigh, forever and always." I say kissing her again.

We walk back to the resturant hand in hand.

I just love her so much.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

501K 20.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
183K 9.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC