Full Dark, No Stars {CrEePyPa...

LastMinuteCosplay

What happens when the CreepyPasta's find out that there is a new member to their team? Well I can tell you no... Еще

Ch. 1 Bailing Out
Ch. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?
Ch. 2 pt. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?! UH NO THANK YOU~ Jeff
Ch.4 Those Perverts!!
Wattpad problems ;-;
Ch.5 Be Strong...
Ch.6 Pancakes
Ch. 7 Getting All those Shots!
Ch. 8 Jeff's "Date"
Ch.9 Yukine? What Exactly Are You?
Ch.10 Long Talk about You Know Who..
Ch.11 Truth
Ch. 12 Zalgos Meeting
Ch. 13 Monster...
Ch. 14 singing duet!
Ch. 15 Lazer lights
Ch. 16 The Battle Begins!
Ch. 17 Still fighting
Ch. 18 A Surprise Visit
Changed the Pic and Title once more!
Ch. 19 Talk between Jeff and Yukine
Ch. 20 Mistake
Ch.21 He's missing -_-
Ch. 22
Ch.23 Don't Let Go of The Last String
THE SEQUAL IS HERE

Ch. 3 A red stroll around the park

386 10 2
LastMinuteCosplay

***Jeff's POV***

It was dark out, police sirens could be heard in the distance through the strong winds. I felt a drop of rain on my face as I looked up too see dark storm clouds. I keep walking, keeping my pace a bit slow as I walked behind a couple whose walking together.
'This will be a good target.' I think. I then start to whistle making the two of them look around ceriously. They look behind to see me, lucky for me I had my hood on, so they might have only thought it was a random person. But that's when I start to speed up to them.

"I'll use my knife, to end your life~" I start to sing. The girl turns and is about to scream when I slice her throat.
"Stay for a while, I'll make you smile." I laughed. The man began to yell and run away, so I decided to chase him. I trip him making him fall to the ground and I snap his legs and arms so he won't be able to use them to get away from me. He yells in pain.
"My face is hidious? Ha! That's rediculious!" I laugh as I stab him in the stomach.
"You seem a bit sleepy. Hey, why are you weeping?" I tilt my head to see fear in his eyes and some tears.
"People wish I was dead... but I love to see red!" I carve out one eye.

"Stop!!" He begs. I laugh in enjoyment.

"Now, not another peep. It's time for you to- GO TO SLEEP!!" I say and finish off my victom. I sit up and clear my throat.
"Man, haven't sang in a while. My throat is gonna be sore now." I say a bit scratchy.

"I like it.." I quickly turn almost having a heartattack, I never sing in front of anyone. And there before me is Yukine. I quickly speed walk past her.

"Go away, what are you doing here?" I say. She goes over and sits on a swing nearby. I face my back to her not daring to show her my face after she just heard my singing.

"Got bored and thought I would walk around the park, then saw you stalking your 'prey' and watched. Pretty interesting." She says. I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"Oh and, I guess I'm sharing a room with you now.." she says as I hear her get off the swing. I keep walking as I hear as she starts to run up by my side. "And I built a little cabin to sleep in too.." she says quietly.

"Well how about you go sleep in the cabin?" I said. She shrugs.

"Slenderman doesn't want me to catch a cold. Weird right?" She said looking up at me. I glance to see the crimson red eyes shine but I look away.

"Ya." Is all I could say. We walked back to the mansion in silence.

________________________oh so is Jeff getting the hots for Yukine? Hmm I don't know!!......
-_-
Idk what I'm doing anymore
.....
.............
..
.

............
Well I guess I'll leave now bye! Oh and I'll be working on next chapter!____________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

99.3K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
1.7K 49 19
Slenderman had a hidden secret that only his brothers knew- he had a daughter. They all loved her but never told the other Creepypastas... until her...
1K 59 21
(read the first book before this one please) ALICE AND THE SLENDER BROTHERS ARE BACKK!(and other creepypastas ofcourse) Offenderman and Eyeless Jack...
3.2K 88 20
Chloè joins the mansion, at first she's unsure but keeps an attitude. Then she adapts. But the boss seems to take a liking to her, even though it is...