I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

נכתב על ידי sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... עוד

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Accident

666 30 9
נכתב על ידי sullicoupleshipper17

" Ssul.. Tell me what's wrong..", Sehun followed Sulli who entered their house. Sulli kept shutting her mouth since when they had left the college, she didn't even look at him. Sulli sat on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest. She let out of a sigh and looked at Sehun who was already sitting beside her.

" Who is that girl?", she asked firmly.

" What are you talking about? What 'that girl' ?", Sehun asked, sighing, feeling troublesome.

" The girl who's chasing you at the collage earlier.", she said, firmly again.

Sehun thought for a while,  the girl who's chasing him? , " Ah.. That one? It's the one who helped me about the way to the office.", Sehun answered.

" But why she's still talking to you, even on our way back from the office?", she asked.

" She just wanted to greet me.. She'll be our sunbae.", he just answered simply.

" Wait, are you now angry because of that?", he asked, Sulli sighed silently and pouted.

" Why? Why are you so angry just because--- ..", he paused for a moment and looked at her.

" Are you jealous, perhaps?", he smirked playfully.

" Hell, no!", she felt like a stick hit on her wound.

" Yes, you are.", he said teasingly.

" No, I'm not.".

" Yes, you're..".

" No, I'm not.", but she kept denying.

" Yes, you're.. Come on, Ssul.. Just admit it.", he teased her.

Sulli sighed and said, " Yes, I'm.. I feel nothing good about that girl.", she finally admitted it, Sehun smiled in satisfication.

But he noticed something rude, " That sunbae, not that girl.. She's older than us. At least, we should respect her.", he said, that caused her feel more annoyable.

" You, are you siding her?", she said glaring at him.

" No, I'm not siding anyone. I'm just saying---".

" Aish! Stop it! I'm not talking about her anymore.", Sulli cut him off and bounced off the couch.

" Alright.. Well, let's judge her as you want.. I'm giving up..", Sehun pulled her to sit down again.

" But please.. I don't want to fight because of a stranger..", he cupped her face and turned it to face him. He saw that her forehead still creasing, being a frown. He lifted himself a bit and kissed her frown.

" Don't be jealous anoymore.. I promise.. I'll only love you and..", he pasued for a moment.

" And what?", she asked with her pouty lips.

" And.. our baby..", she finally smiled because of his answer. She jostled to hug him on his waist and put her chin on his shoulder.

" Please.. don't smile in front of other girls.. It can kill them..", she said.

" Why? Am I too handsome now..?", he asked playing with her long silky hair.

" Yeah.. I'm already dead with your handsome smile.. When we're in highschool, I didn't know that you're that handsome ,since there's no girl who likes you.. But now, it seems, you'll be the charming guy in the college.", she said.

" You're so praising your own husband, Ssul..", he said, letting out a small chuckle.

" I'm serious.. Anyway, don't flirt with other girls, you get?", she said hitting his back once, that caused Sehun yelped in pain a bit.

" Ok.. My dear wife.. Your wish is my command..", he said.

" Wait.. Are you sure you don't want to reveal our marriage?", Sehun asked after breaking the hug.

" Yeah.. I think it's enough if the teachers know.. We don't have to say about it to everyone.. And even if they find out, we don't need to deny it, right?", said Sulli, raising her eyebrows. Sehun nodded and smiled at her.

Sehun held her hand and went out of the house. " Where 're we going?", Sulli asked.

" You'll know it later.", he kept walking without answering her in detail. Finally they spotted in front of their house, in front of a car.

" Hun.. What're you planning to do?, she asked looking at him with the doubt.

" Get on.", that's all he said.

" Are you crazy? I said I'm afraid of that thing.", her voice started to raise.

" You can't stay in that trauma, forever, Ssul.. You need to move on..", he said, holding her arms to face him.

" But..", Sulli bit her lower lip and glanced at the car.

" You'll be ok.. Besides, I'm here, Ok?", he said so patiently. He leaded her to the passenger seat and he went to the driver seat.

He glanced at Sulli and found she was playing with her fingers nervously without belting. So he moved forwards and belted her.

" Relax... You'll be ok..", he said for the last time before started the engine. Sulli clutched the belt and closed her eyes tight. The car started to move slowly and Sulli opened her eyes slowly. She found safe and besides, Sehun was driving safely. She relaxed herself and released her hands from the belt.

They came back home after driving around the surroundings. Sehun stopped the car in front of their house and looked at Sulli. He pulled her into a hug and stoke her hair.

" I'm sorry... I don't want you to be afraid.. But I wanted you to free from that nightmare.. That's why I did it..", he said.

" I think.. I'm ok now.. I'll be ok if we use car from now on.. So I won't be afraid of this anymore.. Thanks..", Sulli said.

" Alright...", Sehun smiled.

Sulli woke up earlier than him to make a proper breakfast for him. She wore the apron and started doing her activities.

" You awake?", she smiled when she felt a pair of arms snaked around her waist from back.

" Inn.. What are you cooking? .. It smells nice..", he said with his hoarse voice.

" Mushroom soup..", Sulli replied while spinning the soup with the spatula.

" Really? .. How can you know my favourite soup.? I think I didn't talk about it to you..", said Sehun.

" It's your favourite? .. I'm just.. Actually, I'm cooking it not for you, but for myself.. I'm craving for this.", said Sulli.

" Ohh... So maybe, my baby is same with me.. ", said Sehun.

" Why?", she asked.

" She also likes this soup.. That's why you are craving for it..", said Sehun.

" How do you know our baby is 'She' ?", Sulli asked.

" I'm sure about that.. you'll bear the daughter..", said Sehun.

" How do you know?", she asked again.

" I just know..", said Sehun and rubbed her tummy gently.

" Right, our daughter..?", he said to the baby in her tummy. Sulli just smiled at his stupidness.

After taking the breakfast, Sulli washed the dishes and Sehun cleaned the table.

" Done.. What left I have to do?", he asked after cleaning the table.

" Nothing.. You, go for bath..", said Sulli while still washing.

" Let's bath together.", said Sehun that caused Sulli stopped her actions.

" Yah! Pervent! Are you nuts?", she said shouting but her cheeks were rosy.

" Why? We're already married.. That's not a big deal.. ", he teased again when  he saw her blushing.

" No. We're still young to do that.", she said.

" What? Young? .. Eee.. We had already done it .. That's why you're pregnant and we're married.. Do you forget it?", he said. He wanted to laugh out loud when he saw how blush she was.

" It's.. It's.. because we're drunk.. As a normal person, we can't do it..", said Sulli sheepishly.

" I can do it~~", he teased more.

" Yah!", she sloshed the water to him.

" Stop it!", he ran around covering his face with his hands.

" So stop thinking the dirty things.", she said while still laving him.

" Yah! I said stop it.", he caught her hands with his hands that caused her to shock a bit. Unknowingly, their distance was so close. She found it awkward and so she stepped back. But Sehun pulled her again and captured her lips.

Sulli widened her eyes and tried to break the kiss but Sehun hugged her waist and pulled her more until she gave up and kissed him back. Sehun slowly laid her down on the table without parting their lips. After a long kiss, Sehun moved his lips to her jawline. While he was attacking her neck, his hand was untying the wasitband of her apron.

" S-..Sehun.. .. We need to stop...-- We have to go .. to the college..", she said holding her moan when he bit the sensitive spot in her neck. Sehun brought his lips to her lips again and kissed her gently.

" Are you afraid of me?", he said against her lips.

".. No.. Why would I? .. You're my husband..", she said bearing the courage to look into his eyes.

Sehun smiled because of her answer and said, " I'll go to bath first..", then he got up from her and left. Sulli changed into the sitting position and touched her lips. Although she didn't want to admit it, she knew herself that she enjoyed their moment.

Sehun and Sulli entered the college land while chatting happily. Their moment was now just a moment, they don't need to feel it awkward. Sulli glared at him when he messed her hair, now ruffling her hair is one of his habits.

" Can you stop doing this?", said Sulli.

" Why? Even Taehyung did it to you.", said Sehun imaging Taehyung was ruffling her hair when he was just a classmate of them.

" Are you copying him?", Sulli asked smirking.

" No. I mean--", Sehun stopped talking when he saw a girl standing a bit far from them.

" Why?", Sulli turned to look at where Sehun was looking. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw that certain girl.

" .. Suzy?", she murmured softly.

" I want to say sorry to you first.. for making a mess in our highschool..", said Suzy. Now they were at the cafeteria. Sehun and Sulli were sitting side by side and Suzy was opposite to Sulli.

" It's ok.. It's all past.. I can understand.. because we're still immature at that time..", said Sulli.

" Thanks, Sulli.. I think we can be friend from now on..", said Suzy.

" Of course..", Sulli smiled at her.

" By the way.. I have something to admit you..", Suzy said again.

" What is it?", Sulli asked smiling.

" About your accident, a year ago..", said Suzy. Sehun, who was looking outside the window, suddenly looked at Suzy girl.

" It was.... maybe... because of me..", she finally admitted it. Sulli and Sehun looked at her surprisingly.

" What.. are you talking about..?", she asked.

" At that time, when you're driving, we were talking on phone.. Besides, we're arguing.. Before we end the call, all I heard was the loud crash and scream from your line... I'm sorry for that either.. I didn't know that you were driving at that time..", said Suzy lowering her head. Sulli got up from her seat slowly, now her smile was faded away.

" Ssul.", Sehun got up and followed his wife. Sulli heard that crash and screams suddenly.. She held her head on her way out of the cafeteria. At the last time, all she remembered was fainting in Sehun's arms...

________________________________

Sorry for my super late update... *Bow* *Bow*

I want to say sorry to you .. I can't update my stories regularly like before...
I wanted to know that .. So my readers will run away from my stories???? Please answer me..

LUV U ALL!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.4K 41
"What are you actually? Why do you interfere in my heart?" 》》》 Kim Jongin "I'll try to get your forgiveness. Please give me your warmth eventhough yo...
13.3K 587 82
What it means to love... While waiting... Just another love story.. ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ Published from August to October 2015 A/N: This story started ou...
2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
97K 2.7K 67
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 홉레스 러브 - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL "Never thought your sudden words will make me the happiest person and break me the ve...