The Willow - On Hold

Por sybil_beth

Lillyal is just an ordinary girl. She has no friends, absent parents and a secret place that's all her own. W... Mais

Hero
The Question game.
The Three Musketeers
Remembering
Take me home
Answers

One of those annoying authors notes. =)

50 6 2
Por sybil_beth

One of those annoying authors notes. =) Purely because I'm evil and I think it might help you. Mwahahaha! ;)

So this is a list of characters so far/in the next few chapters:

Lillyal:

Copper hair, sky blue eyes, tanned skin.

Hero:

Brown+blonde hair, hazel eyes (with green flecks), tanned skin.

Mr.Heratio:

Black hair, brown eyes (glasses), pale skin.

Cole:

Blonde hair, gold eyes, tanned skin.

Rob (brown shirt):

Sandy hair, evergreen eyes, tanned skin.

Matt (green shirt):

Black hair, storm grey eyes, 'black' skin.

Eugene (grey shirt):

Orange hair, aqua/blue eyes, pale skin.

Todd:

Cole's invisible friend.

So yes. Haha for anyone that's actually reading this book...I'm sorry it takes me so long to update, I'm just really lazy and unmotivated! Also if you're new to this book and you haven't got the idea could you please comment??? It means heaps to me.

ALSO the reason these chapters are soo long is that I was writing this story before I even knew of the magical kingdom of Wattpad. So I was writing it with actual publication in mind. =)

If you like the idea of this book then check out 'The Veil' by AnyaRomanova. She has written a similar thing, and if you see similar ideas and stuff it's because we're mates, and we checked with each other beforehand. =)

Ummmm. I don't think there is anything else. If you want me to update SAY SO I won't find it pushy or whiney, I need the motivation. =)

Love ya's all!

Sybil out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.7K 365 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
2.7M 129K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
81.6K 7K 46
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
81.5K 2.3K 25
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...