I'd do the same for you (nial...

Por arielstateofmind

Having an abusive boyfriend is bad. Most abusive boyfriends say, they only hurt you because they love you... Mais

I'd do the same for you
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Prom
After party.
After party (2)
After party (3)
After Party (4)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chaptet 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Graduation.
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
The end.

Prom part two.

119 2 0
Por arielstateofmind

Ariels point of view.

"You look beautiful." Louis whispers in my ear.

I blush.

"You look handsome." I compliment him back. He looks up at Jai and raises an eyebrow.

"Uh this is Jai, he's my friend." I assure him.

Louis relaxes his face. He opens his mouth to say something else when zayn and liam show up.

"Your date is cute zayn." Louis teases referring to Liam.

We all laugh and I notice zayn staring of into the distance.

I turn to see what he was staring at and I notice the delilah girl standing alone. She looks really sweet and she's new so I figure she doesn't have friends here.

Zayn notices that I notice and he blushes. I wink at him and walk towards the girl. He calls out for me but I laugh it off and continue my walk.

"Hey." I say

"Oh hey." She answers quietly and quickly.

"Are you here alone?" I ask

"Um yeah kinda. My neighbor was forced to take me but once we got here he dissapeared with some orange haired girl."

"That's horrible." I say.

"It's whatever theres only three hours left." Delilah shrugs.

"Want to hangout with me and my friends?" I ask and bite my lip.

"O-okay." She agrees a huge smile appearing on her face. Her smile makes me smile. I Take her hand and start walking.

We walk towards the boys. I already see zayn trying to control his smile. He tries to play it cool but can't take his eyes off Delilah.

"Guys this is delilah, delilah this is Jai, Louis, Liam and last but definatly not last Zayn." I say.

Zayn shakes her hand and they both blush. They start talking quietly and I smile at my accomplishment. My smile disappears when I see Niall and his girl friend.

"Uh hey guys." He greets us.

We all shift around awkwardly until Louis speaks up.

"Where's Harry?"

"Oh he should be here in about fifteen minutes. He's picking about Aniha." I say.

"Who's Aniha?" Liam asks

"My cousin."

"Wow how come you didn't introduce me to her before Harry?" Louis pouts

"I didn't really intoduce them, he was just there?" I explain.

"Still..." louis frowns.

"Don't worry Lou, I have other cousins I can introduce you too." I wink at him and he smiles.

Jai taps on my shoulder.

"Do you want something to drink? I can get you some punch." Jai asks me.

"Uh sure." I smile.

He nods and kisses my cheek. I'm taken by surprise and look at Niall. He looks at me and then quickly looks away.

"Wow no wonder Harry likes your cousin. She's beautiful." Liam gawks.

I look towards the door and see Aniha and Harry walking towards us. Harry has his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Hey guys this is Aniha." He says.

Aniha shakes all there hands individually. She winks at me then looks at Niall.

"Here." Jai comes back with a small glass looking cup.

"Thank you."

"Do you want to dance?" Jai asks

"I-I can't, my ankle..." I frown.

"Aw it's okay. You can stand on my feet." He says completley serious.

"No I might break your toes." I laugh.

"Oh stop it, come on its a slow song." He says pulling me towards the dance floor.

He pulls me closer to him and rest one of his hand on my lower back. Jai takes my arm and sets it on his shoulder. He lifts me a little so that I rest on his feet. I feel a little embarassed of how we probably look like.

I turn and meet eyes with Niall.
I like Jai in a friendly type way, I honestly do wish I was dancing with Niall right now.

I can see Nialls face change from sadness to angry? Or scared? I feel bad because he probably thinks that jai and I are dating. I still like Niall. I can't do anything about now that his dad is set with his rich girlfriend.

"Can I have the next dance?" I hear someone behind me.

"Uh who are you?" Jai asks.

"Eric?" I say shocked.

"You know him?" Jai asks me.

"Y-yeah." I mutter not wanting to look up at Eric.

"Ok" jai replies. He looks confused. It might be because of the fear written all over my face.

Jai hands me over to Eric and I flinch a little when I touch his hand.

"You don't have to be scared of me anymore." He whispers

I furrow my eyebrows and look up at him.

"I- uh-" I struggle with my words.

"Does your ankle still hurt? Do you want to stop?"he asks

"Yeah." I say too quickly.

Eric lets go of me and I walk over to my group of friends. Before I get to far he grabs my shoulder and I shut my eyes. I see Louis hand his cup over to Liam and walk towards me. Eric puts his index finger up making Louis stop where he's at.

"I didn't tell Jodie to do that to you." He points at my ankle. I nod not really knowing what else to do.

"I was mad at her for doing that because I made my peace with you already and I plan on keeping it that way forever." Eric smirks.

I exhale sharply and almost choke. I walk over to Louis and he grabs me walks me over to the boys.

"Are you okay?" Aniha asks me.

"What did he say?" Zayn asks. I notice Delilah isn't by his side anymore.

"Where's delilah?" I ask

"She went to the bathroom." Zayn says, still worried about my thirty second dance with Eric.

"Ariel?" Aniha calls my name again. I realized I never answered her question.

"Oh yeah i'm fine." I answer.

I haven't told Aniha about Eric. All she knows is that we broke up and thats that.

"Uh, so this is boring." Liam sighs taking the attention away from me thankfully.

"Just wait till the after party." Liam sings.

We all laugh.

"After party?" Jane asks.

I know I should hate her because she's dating the love ld my life-

Wait what. Love? I like Niall a lot. More than a lot but I don't think that I love him yet. I mean sure i'd take a bullet for him. I'd anything for him. For his smile his morning breath his dirty blong quiff his beautiful eyes his taco smelling cologne his laugh oh god his laugh-

"Ariel?" Louis snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I asked if you wanted to dance." He laughs

"Oh uh yeah. But my ankle." I frowm.

He nods his head and takes my hand anyways.

We start dancing. Well its more of my doing some weird move and him trying not to move to fast for me.

Zayn ends up next to us with delilah. Behind us is Harry and Aniha.

Niall, Jane, Jai and Liam are sitting at the table.

Louis waves them over and we start a big dance circle. We laugh as individuals dance in the middle of the circle with there unique dance.

"There's only an hour left." Liam says.

"For what?" I ask

We are all sitting on the table exhausted from all the dancing and laughing we did tonight.

"The after party." Liam says.

"I have to take Jane home before I go there though. She's going home tomorrow and she has to be up early." Niall says.

"It's fine we'll just meet you there." Louis says.

"Who's up for more dancing." Harry asks.

We all groan and he laughs.

The rest of prom night is spent laughing at the teachers making fools of themselves on the dance floor.

"Okay guys. Its after party time." Louis yells.

"Who knows about it?" Aniha asks.

"Everyone in here. Except the teachers of course." Harry says.

Everyone.

I look over at the table Eric and jodie are sitting at. They're going too.

I'm starting to feel sick.

"Lets go." Jai says in my ear.

I watch as the kids start leaving the gym amd head towards there car or limos outside. All headed to the hidden park.

I watch Erics car leave that direction. I saw Jodie and her squad get in his car also. My heart was beating really fast.

Why am I so scared?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
73.6K 3.8K 27
Zayn Malik is a lost soul. He has been told all his life he is nothing and has forgotten all about happiness. So when he loves a boy that he knows wi...
280K 14.2K 49
'I believed he loved me in his own special way; The scars I needn't show; There was nowhere else to go. I said I was happy to be his girl; If only I...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...