Alpha Thanto

Por whiskeysheeran

I walked up on the most beautiful thing sleeping in the woods.. Why was such a beautiful thing sleeping on th... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapted 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 ( part 1 )
chapter 33 ( part two )
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL

Chapter 9

21.1K 752 14
Por whiskeysheeran

Arielle's p. o. v

" I don't wanna," I told Thanto's as he sat at the opposite end of the couch than I.

" Why not! " He asked, getting quite aggravated.

" I wanna go home," I said as I laid down.

" I'll take you home," He said, I sat up and raised an eyebrow at him," To get your stuff." He finished.

" I'll need 50 days to pack." I said.

" I'll give you one." He said.

" Can I stay at my house one more time tonight? " I asked him, already having a plan.

" Yes. This is the last time." He said as he pulled his phone out.

" What time? " I asked him.

" 30 minutes. You'll have to wear that dress you wore yesterday.." He said not looking up.

I pushed myself off the couch and went upstairs, I quickly changed into my dress and heel. I let my hair down and it was still curly, which I loved.

We drove to my parents house, sadly my parents were not home, but my brother was. I quickly got out of the car and made my way inside. I fell onto my bed as I cried. I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower, I felt disgusting. Once I got out- I put on underwear, black leather pants, a bra, a white thick strap tank top, and my leather jacket. I blow dried and straightened my hair all while I did my makeup.

I grabbed one of my small black backpacks and I stuffed many things in it. I kissed all my animals on the head and I left a note for Andrew in our secret place.

I opened the backdoor of the house and I took off into the woods. I ran for hours, I eventually stopped to take a bite and to drink some water that I packed, but I know it will eventually run out.. I was already dreading it. I came across the pack border. If I crossed it I would be on another packs land. The Black Moon Pack is known for being ruthless, but I can't stay here and be with Thanto's. I've heard stories. The stories I heard I am not ready to talk about.

" Little one," I heard an all too familiar voice.

" Marcus," I said and turned around," Gabriel," I added as I saw him there.

" What are you doing so close to the pack border? " Marcus asked.

" Oh, nothing." I said as I looked at my watch. 1:00 A.M.

" I must say I don't believe you.. Out at 1am.. with a backpack, and standing close to the pack border.. " Marcus said.

" I just can't stay here," I said quickly.

" And why is that? " Gabriel said.

" I have my reasons. Why are you out and about at 1AM? " I switched the question back too them.

" Couldn't sleep," He answered with a straight face.

" Liar," I said.

" No," Gabriel said.

" I wouldn't cross," Marcus said.

" You don't know anything about me. Please, I appreciate this chat, but I need a minute alone to figure this out. " I said as I tried to decide in my mind. I knew my answer.

Gabriel's p. o. v

" Marcus," I said as I saw Arielle standing close to the pack border- as if she was going to cross.

" Yes? " He asked as he came from behind a rock.

" I believe that she's going to cross," I said and pointed to her, Marcus dashed over.

" Little one," He said too her. I made my way over standing beside him.

" Marcus," She said as she turned around," Gabriel," She added once she saw me.

" What are you doing so close to the pack border? " He asked her.

" Oh, nothing." She said as she took a quick look at her watch. It's 1 in the morning.

" I must say that I do not believe you. Out at 1am.. with a backpack, and standing close to the pack border." Marcus pressed her on.

" I just can't stay here," She said quickly.

" And why is that? " Marcus asked her.

" I have my reasons. Why are you out and about at 1 in the morning? " She switched the question back too us.

" Couldn't sleep," Marcus didn't fully sleep.

" Liar," She called us.

" No," I shortly responded too her.

" I wouldn't cross," Marcus added.

" You don't know anything about me. Please, I appreciate this chat, but I need a minute alone to figure this out. " She said as she looked at the ground.

" We'll give you a minute." I said and Marcus and I walked a small bit away, but we couldn't see her.

" I don't understand why she would cross.. what could be so bad? " I asked Marcus.

" I don't know man, I love how she tried to switch the question on us though," Marcus said as he tossed something into the water, you'll find out soon what he tossed into the water.

" Should we go check on her? " I asked him.

" It's only been 34 seconds, she has 26 left." He said as he tossed a rock at the tree, creating a small dent.

" How do you do that? " I asked him, I never understood how he can do that. Marcus is extremely good at math, which I am not.

" I just count. Can you count, Gabriel? " He smirked at me.

" Shut up, Marcus." I rolled my eyes as I tackled him to the ground.

" You know I'll won if I actually tried," He said once we both stood up and dusted off our pants and shirts.

" I bet you can, Marcus. I'm sure you could beat me when cows fly." I said too him as I leaned against the tree.

" It's ' When pigs fly', Gabriel." He laughed.

" Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's cows? " I crossed my eyebrows in confusion.

" It's pigs," He laughed his ass off, I shoved him on the ground again.

" Quit with the shoving and tackling, quit with the touching or I'll throw you in the water. " Marcus growled.

I rolled my eyes at him.. little diva.

" Times up," He said and started walking back towards Arielle.

She was gone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

898 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
53.5K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
19.4K 443 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...
427K 22K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...