Possession (Editing)

由 fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 7

341K 6.4K 1.9K
由 fl0wersniffinwh0re

The feeling of my feet touching the ground was a relief, I felt highly blessed and pissed at the man I was sitting next to in an apple smelling limousine. The city we were in was cozy and very comforting. I felt a sense of hospitality, even with the few people we talked to in the airport. We arrived at the hotel within 10 minutes of landing and immediately I was amazed! It was 5 star and they grabbed our bags and brought them to our rooms for us, I felt like a homeless bum. There was no way in flipping Hell my budget could afford this! Motel 8 and the Holiday Inn were all I knew, but this. This went into different territory. I followed closely behind Mr. Carter and a few female staff members gave us- or should I say, ME some disapproving glares. I'm not going to lie, I stuck my head up, and gave them a conceited smirk, although in reality all I was to him was a simple PA. We went to the front desk and a brunette that had far too many bags on her eyes and glasses that hung to far on her nose to even be seen through, and yet she looked young. Without glancing from the computer, she says,

"Welcome to the Honeymoon Hotel, how may I help you." I completely flushed red at the name and hung my head. Just hide your shame Rayleen...hide your shame. I teased in my head. "Lanni dont tell me you forgot my face already?" Mr. Carter suddenly said in a light joyful voice, flashing his white teeth that brought out his light brown eyes. They made me want to break into song...My shiny teeth and me. "Elliot! You're back already?" She asked, the bags under her eyes bouncing as she spoke. Lord, that made me need a doggy bag. "Just for some business. How's the hotel holding up?"

Why didnt he talk to me like this? He was such an ass.

"Good as ever and business you say?" She looks over at me, and I bite the inside of my cheek, holding back laughter at the image of Mr. Carter in a red sweatshirt, spinning around with teeth shaped figures singing about his teeth. "Oh please forgive me. This is my new personal assistant, Rayleen Banks. Rayleen, this is practically my mother, Lanni Evans." He introduces us, and I smile polietly and greet her. She surprisingly gives me a whole hearted smile, nodding her way respectfully at me. "Pleasure to meet you." I say. "And you Ms. Banks. Shall I give you seperate keys or...?" She pauses and I swallow deeply. "Just one room will do. Master room please? My favorite?" Mr. Carter suddenly sounds very childish, as if he's begging for his favorite candy, it makes me giggle.

"Of course." She scans us two cards on her computer, handing him both. "Enjoy your stay." She finally says, smiling at us. Mr. Carter motions us towards an elevator, as I take in the big scenery in the hotel it's self. The lobby has painted windows and a large chandlier above us. It was gorgeous. It felt weird to be in an elevator again, given the one back in New York was broken. "This place is lovely." I whisper, smiling shyly as he pushed the 11th floor button. We stood in awkward opera elevator music, causing us to glance at each other briefly before walking out. Our room. 

Oh. 

My. 

Gawd.  

The room theme was Rome. Honeymoon rome. Scupltures stood on every table. All the loveseats were a vibrant red, and the room divided. To the left was one master bed room. To the right was another bedroom, and they shared a bathroom. Great. Just great. Our bags were already settled in and I saw that I had the more "designed room" I had a complimentary robe and slippers and brushed my hand against the soft king sized comforter. "Beautiful isnt it?" I jumped at the sudden deep voice that belonged to Mr. Carter. "Yes sir. Thank you for allowing me to accompany you." I say respectfully. "As much as I love your tone with me right now. I hear no disrespect, which I like Ms.Banks. But we're out of the office, please call me Elliot." He says, smiling. An actual smile. Oh sweet mother Mary.

"Okay, and call me Rayleen. No Ms. Banks. Got it?" I say, raising my eyebrow playfully.

"Your tone before was much more pleasing than this one. Should we go back to formal?" I hear the humor in his voice and I laugh. We're silent for a moment and I look away. Think of something..sex appeal...something! I taunt in my head. "We leave around 10 tomorrow morning. You'll be introduced to all my old writers and secretary, while I got into a brief meeting, for now just relax and enjoy Utah." There was a small smile that formed across his face and I couldnt help but return the same look. "Is your family here?" I hear myself ask. I mentally punch myself, now why in the hell did I care. He frowns, confused for a moment, "Yes, you know my father is at the old building and my mother stays at home and works. Would you...like...to um meet them?" Mr. Carter...asking me a question? Well I'll be damned!

"Mr. Car-Elliot, as your professional PA, dont you think meeting your family is a little- too personal?" I ask, loving the way his name rolled off my tongue. I wonder what it would be like to moan his name....His eyes glisten at me, "Please Rayleen, I mean that's how we're acting right. Professional. I'm your boss." He insists and I press my lips together, "I dont see the problem with that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry." I say gingerly, rising to my feet, taking off my shoes to reveal my polka dotted socks. "So am I." He mutters as he follows slowly behind me. I feel myself tense at his words. 

I wonder what he would like to eat...."What do you want to eat?" I ask, as I walk to the kitchen area, careful not to taint any of the beautiful housing scenery. "What can you make?" He asks, sitting across from me. "Pancakes." I reply as I look through the fully stocked pantry and refridgerator. "Afternoon meal?"  

"Pancakes." I reply, embaressed. I was no cook which probably took ten points off my attractive list but my mom always loved to cook and never taught me. I knew how to cook some things but I was used to being catered for. Not that I'd fancy it or anything. "So I'm guessing that's all we'll be having." He says humoursly. "I'm sorry if the flight scared you." He suddenly exports. Now he says that? "Please. I'm a big girl, near death experiences dont faze me." I say with a shrug and grab the pancake mix and a large bowl. "I do recall you tantalizing me with the fact you saw your death in the clouds- so to speak." 

"Who was the one behind the wheel?" I remind, slamming down the pancake mix. "Who was the one telling me what to do?" 

"You just proved that I was the one who saw clearly, otherwise you wouldnt have listened to me. Maybe I should be your boss." I say, shrugging with a smile. I wasnt going to lie. I was flirting. But I couldnt help it, besides he was flirting back. "I dont like people telling me what to do. I like having control." He says smiling at me with a sigh. And I turn to oven on and begin making the pancakes. "Oh you like that sort of thing." I heard myself say and I cringe.  

I crossed a line. I knew I have. Damn me and my big mouth. I should just keep quiet... but he looks at me through long lashes. "Do you know what you're saying?" He asks me, his voice very low...very erotic...Oh God. I shrug nonchalantly, I didnt know what this would lead to. I was already provoked on the plane and the look he was giving me, brought visions of my self embracing session. "You're a smart girl Rayleen-" I stop him, "Woman. I'm 24." I remind, rolling my eyes jokingly. His mouth is ajar and runs it across his chin thoughtfully, before rising to his feet. "What are we going to do with your smart mouth? Or just you in general. You're very dispresctful." He asks, his eyes flickering at mine. The tone in his voice is beyond arousing and my knees feel like they could give.

"If you were my father I would say perhaps a punishment would be in order. But alas, you arent my dad." I said shrugging. Try to change the subject! My mind screamed. Dont you dare, drop your panties and scream for his Big Tree to Deflower you! The devil between my legs moaned. I giggled in my head at my poor puns. "A punishment..." He licks his bottom lip and looks away. "And I can still make you call me daddy." He whispers the last part and I drop the spoon into the pancake mix causing it to fly onto the counter. "What?" I say almost to quickly, my voice high with arousal and confusion. "The pancakes are burning." He suddenly says changing his whole exterior. But the pancakes werent the only thing that was burning....

The morning rolled in within time and I woke up at dawn surprisingly. I showered, using the complementary Jasmine smelling body wash. I slipped on a black fitted skirt that came just above my knee, with a red top that complimented my breasts very well. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I pulled my hair into a long ponytail, applying lipstick and some mascara and some black heels to show profession. I wanted to come off as innocent with a splash of sexy. I grabbed my notebooks, sticky notes and color coordinated pens and put them in my bag. I wanted to show that Elliot picked me for a reason. 

Elliot. Simple to say, he was my overbearing, hard-headed boss..and yet a sex God, awaiting to be praised by my innocent horny virtue. Lord knows If I has self esteem like Amy, and he wasnt my boss, I would have made a move by now. Alas I didnt. I sprayed on my perfume and headed to the kitchen area where I brewed our coffee and fixed myself an egg and bacon sandwhich. Another infamous meal that I can cook to perfection! At about 9, finally Elliot made his way towards the kitchen where I was still seated. I was dabbling on my IPhone, informing Amy of every detail do to every knick and cranny. "Good morning Rayleen." He said smiling. He was dressed in a white button up with his jacket. "Good morning Elliot." I reply, looking up from my conversation. He walked past me to grab his coffee, his stronge cologne filling my nose with a pleasent aroma.

"Coffee is excellent as always." He says smiling and approving, all I do is return the expression. "Another red top too? Rayleen I see a raise in your new future." He says jokingly and sits across from me. "Just trying to obey the orders that were given to me." I reply, respectfully glancing at his fingers that were tapping his half cup of coffee. "You want to go out tonight?" He blurts right as I finish my sentence. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask, feeling a smile across my face.

"No. We got off on the wrong start and I want to know more about you. Strictly business manner. I'm a man of my work and I just want to see how you really are underneath all of this." He says and I frown when he says it's not a date. "Oh..um sure." I say, trying to contain my composure. "Shit- um. Dinner sounds too informal. How about dinner instead? I know a really nice local diner I used to go to as a kid. How about that?" He asks, well damn. At first I was overjoyed to go to dinner with him...but lunch at a Utahian diner was as close as it was going to get. "I would like that a lot." I say smiling. "Good because..there's a..um..contract I would like to discuss with you." i freeze. Oh god. Did the world just stop rotating? My body goes cold. "A contract?" I mumble. "Yes. I dont know what you'll think of it..you may not understand but...it's fairly simple." He says, after awhile smiling sweetly at me.

Oh shit.

Was he going to ask me to be his submissive?

~*~* 

A/N Hey guys, I have to get this story up and going. And dont worry...this story is going into a direction...you wouldnt believe. 

It wont be all about sex and such. I am a very dramatic author and so it cant be just sex. Black N Blue is going on a roll so I'm double updating both. Chapter 8 will be updated later today and I'm going to start requiring votes for updates. The sex will be very intense and explicit, but ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. 

Keep an open mind, okay guys? Vote, comment and fan. 

xxx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.1M 883K 33
[COMPLETE] [IN NEED OF EDITING] "He won't satisfy you like I will darling you know why? Because he's not me and you're not his slut. You're mine" "An...
383K 12.7K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
2.2M 78.1K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
98.1K 4.1K 40
Emmett Ransom. CEO, model, violinist and billionaire. He also has two different coloured eyes, purple and blue. Oh and he's also a shithead boss. Che...