Pure Bliss

بواسطة nyamilan

Chanel Taylor is the daughter of a very successful and known drug dealer, Tony the Bull. He moved weight thro... المزيد

Pure Bliss
Movin' Out
New Flame
Lose to Gain
Commotion
See You Again
Morning After
Set Up
Road to Recovery
A Step To Forever
Betrayal
Expect the Unexpected
Makin' Amends
The Run Down
Trouble In Paradise
Droppin' Bodies
Birth Of A King [Elijah Maurice]
Missin' Target
Crossed Lines
Last Call
Epilogue

Meeting The Family

11.4K 420 65
بواسطة nyamilan

"Do I look fine?" Chanel asked Devin while looking down at her outfit. She had her hair curls down and her makeup was minimum. She was wearing a plaid Burberry shirt, stonewashed boyfriend jeans and black Sergio Rossi high heels. They were visiting Devins family in New Jersey, a whole two hours away from New York. She was nervous as fuck.

"You look more than fine ma." Devin said parking the car in front of his moms crib. He turned the car off and got ready to get out until he noticed Chanel was shaking in the damn seat.

"Relax ma, my fam gon like you just like I do. Don't try to be this bougie ass female just be yourself and you pass. And a hint, don't say no to food. They take that as offensive." Devin said chuckling while getting out the car and going around to open the door. He helped Chanel out the car wit her high ass heels and held her hand while walking to the house. Already the music was blasting and he heard uncle Melvin's drunk ass yelling like he always did at the family events. There was always that one crazy ass uncle who always got drunk and tried flirting with everyone before finding out he was related to them.

"There goes my baby boy! I missed you so much." Chanel watched as a woman looking to be in her early forties walked up to Devin with her arms out. He smiled while the woman hugged him tight. She was beautiful. She had fine mocha skin, long black straight hair that fell down her back and her smile was to die for. If this was his mother she didn't look a day over thirty. It's true when they say black don't crack.

The woman released Devin and turned to Chanel. She smiled and looked her up and down before pulling her into a warming hug. Chanel hugged her back and felt welcomed. His mother smelled really good too.

"And who's this pretty young lady standing before me?" The woman asked Devin but was looking at Chanel.

Devin smiled and pulled Chanel closer to him by her waist. "Ma this my girl Chanel, Chanel this my moms."

"Hello Ms. Thompson." Chanel smiled.

"Call me Michelle and how are you? You're beautiful!"

Chanel blushed and chuckled while Devin grabbed a hold of her ass but nobody seemed to notice. "Thank you, you're beautiful too. You look so young."

Ms. Michelle chuckled. "Oh girl don't get me feeling myself."

"Wassup neph!" One of Devins uncles walked up to him, dapping him up.

"How you doin unc? Long time no see." Devin greeted.

"I been good and who's this pretty lady you got with you?" He asked looking at Chanel.

"Oh this my girl Chanel, Chanel this my crazy ass uncle DJ."

She extended her arm out. "Nice to meet you."

Devins uncle looked at Chanel's arm and ignored it. Instead he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "We give hugs 'round here!"

"Baby boy can you run to the store and get three bags of ice? Your damn cousin Lionel must've forgot like always." Ms. Michelle sighed.

"Aight ma." Devin said before grabbing Chanel and kissing her lips. Apart of her wanted to go with him to the store but she didn't want to seem like she didn't want to be around his family.

"I'll be right back," He said before walking off with his uncle.

"Come on Chanel, all the ladies are in the kitchen making the food. Can you cook?" Ms. Michelle asked.

"That happens to be one of my specialities." She responded while following Ms. Michelle inside her house. Her home was beautiful and big. She had open windows, large glass chandeliers that dangled and the finest looking furniture. Her place was beautiful and looked like it cost a couple million.

Chanel entered the house and followed Ms. Michelle into the kitchen. There was about eight woman in the kitchen. Some were cooking, some were laughing and joking and one woman looking to be in her late teens sat on a chair holding a small baby girl in her arms. Soon as Chanel walked in, all eyes were on her.

"Ladies, this is Devin's girlfriend Chanel. This's her first time coming around the family so let's introduce ourselves to her." Ms. Michelle smiled.

"Hi Chanel." The young girl holding the baby said, smiling.

"Hello, what's your name?" Chanel asked since she didn't have anything else to say.

"I'm Tiana," the girl answered.

"Chanel can you make the baked ziti?" Devin mama asked.

Chanel nodded and washed her hands in the sink. She excused herself and started on the food. First she boiled the noodles then she made the ground beef and sauce. After doing that, she poked the noddles and ground beef on top of each other before spreading cheese and a few spices to enhance the flavor. Then she picked up the pan and placed it in the oven on 350 degrees.

While the food cooked, the ladies in the kitchen laughed and had female discussions. Chanel sat down at the table with Devins family and laughed along with them. They were really cool.

"So how old are you?" Devins aunt, Rhonda asked.

Chanel sat her phone down on the table. "I'm twenty one."

"Tell us about your background, your childhood and family." Rhonda asked again.

"Well I'm the only child from my mother and father. I'm originally from Trinidad but when I was five I moved to Queens New York. I've always had a passion for nursing and helping out others. When I was in high school I was on the schools dance and cheer team. After high school, I went to University of Southern California for four years and earned my bachelors in nursing. Right now I'm enjoying life and within the next year, I plan on starting my career. I have no kids and Devins my first official boyfriend."

"What about your parents?" Devins other aunt Stacey asked.

Chanel chuckled. "My mother was also a nurse. She retired last year and my father is an entrepreneur. He owns his own businesses and which Devin works for one of his businesses. My mom helps my dad with his businesses while also being a wife around the house."

"You a virgin?" Stacy asked.

"Yes...." Chanel answered dryly.

"I'm back ma." Devin said while walking through the door. Chanel felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders when she heard his voice. This damn family of his was drillin her like crazy.

"How y'all treated my girl?" He asked wrapping his arms around Chanel.

Ms. Michelle waved him off. "We were fine to her. She's a very nice girl and I'm glad you got this one, she's better than Felicia's crazy ass." She mumbled the last part.

After spending time with Devins family, it was now time to eat. Devin held Chanel's hand while walking outside to the backyard. All the food was sitting on the table waiting to be served. The ladies and kids went up and made their foods first before the men. Devin sat at the table eating his food while Chanel sat next to him eating her food.

"This baked ziti is good!" One of Devins family members yelled.

"Devins girlfriend made it." Ms. Michelle announced.

"Oh shit, pass her over here Devin. You don't need her." The same dude joked.

"Yea aight nigga, getcho ass fucked up." Devin yelled back.

"How's the food baby?" Devin asked.

"It's good, how's yours?" She asked picking up her fork and taking food off Devins plate.

He looked at her at the corners of his eyes and gave her the look of death. "Don't ever mess wit a black mans food, especially his mama's fried chicken."

Chanel found herself blushing and laughing. She finished up her food and threw the plate in the garbage before going back over to Devin and sitting all her ass on his lap. He continued eating while rubbing her ass.

Ms. Michelle sat down next to Devin and Chanel. "What y'all doin over here? Making me some grand babies?"

Devin smirked, "Nah we could save that for later ma."

Ms. Michelle sighed. "Well better start making them! I want five."

Chanel chuckled. "That's a whole bunch of kids."

"I want a whole bunch of grandbabies." Ms. Michelle answered.

          "Aight ma." Devin nodded before kissing Chanel on the lips in front of his mother.

          "Oh lord, Felicia's here." Ms. Michelle sighed.

          Chanel moved around on Devins lap and turned to the entrance. Walking in the backyard was this average height light skin chick. She was really pretty with tattoos on her arms and long brown hair. She had curves in all the right places and she was dressed up in jeans and red bottoms with her Gucci purse sitting on her wrist.

          "Damn," He mumbled.

          "Who's that?" Chanel asked.

          "Don't worry about it ma." Devin waved her off and kissed her neck making her squirm and laugh.

          "Baby tell me who that girl is and why she looking at us so hard?" Chanel whispered in his ear.

          Devin sighed. "That was my girl about two years ago ma. Even though we ain't together and shit, my family still like her and they still hang out and shit."

         "Oh." Chanel mumbled.

          Chanel looked at the girl and met eyes with her. The girls glared at her and Devin before rolling her eyes and going inside the house.

         "Don't worry about it like I said ma. I ain't fuckin wit that broad no more. All I see is you and you who I wanna be wit. Fuck her, aight?" He stared in Chanel's eyes.

          "Alright Devin." She said taking Felicia out her mind.

           Felicia came back outside and walked over to the table where Devin, Chanel and his mother was sitting.

            "Hey mama!" She smiled while hugging Ms. Michelle.

          Ms. Michelle smiled. "Hello baby."

          Felicia stood up and looked at Devin and Chanel. Even though she and Devin broke up two years ago, they've still been fuckin each other since. They have undeniable chemistry that cannot be washed away. He's her first love and she's the first woman who held him down. Just two months ago they were fuckin at her house and now here he is at his family reunion with some bitch.

It hurt her more than stab wounds. Her heart ached and all she wanted to do was cry. She knew Devin didn't want to be with her anymore but she didn't think he'd move on that fast. She had high hopes of marrying this man and having all of his babies. Now she stood there watching some home wrecking bitch sitting on her mans lap.

          "Hi Dev." Felicia spoke.

          "Wassup.." He answered but not looking at her. He tightened his grip on Chanel and Felicia noticed it, her anger rose to an ultimate high.

          "So you fuck me two months ago then you show up here with some bitch? You knew I was coming that's why you brought this bitch here. That's fucked up Devin. You'll be back though." She smiled.

          "No he won't." Chanel said without thinking, her words kind of blurted out.

         "Excuse me?" Felicia asked.

          Chanel looked in Felicia's eyes. "You said he'll be coming back to you and I said no he won't."

          She chuckled. "Little bitch mind your business. Devin will always come back to me whether we break up for two weeks or two years. It's only a matter of time before he breaks your little heart and ends up with me."

          "Felicia why you comin up in here starting shit wit my girl? Chill out wit that shit nigga. She ain't did shit to you and you walkin ya bobblehead ass in here and callin her bitches and shit." Devin hissed.

           Felicia picked up her cup and attempted to throw her liquor on Devin but Chanel stood up and blocked it before it landed on him.

           "That's not happening bitch. Try to throw something on him again. I dare you." Chanel said getting in her face.

           Felicia rolled her eyes and strutted away. Chanel sighed and went to sit back down with Devin who was looking at her shocked as hell.

          "What?" She asked.

       Devin chuckled. "I ain't know you had that in you ma."

          Chanel dried off and went into her room with the towel wrapping around her body. Devin laid up in the bed wearing only boxers while watching NBA on TV. She quickly got dressed before walking over to her man. She wanted to lose her virginity and tonight was the night. She got tired of waiting and was ready for him.

          "I want your dick tonight baby." She smiled.

          "Aight ma, just know my dick has powers. It's gon drive you crazy and make you fall in love wit the kid. You ready for that?" He asked.

          Without hesitating, she nodded yes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 55.2K 75
Ceres wasn't even born when she was taken away from her family who she now has no knowledge of. Her life with her mother was far from perfect, in bet...
1M 48.1K 42
My work #1| Meet Alyssa-- Alyssa thinks that you should treat people how you want to be treated. She's the type to give homeless people her last doll...
140K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
4.2K 124 54
"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong to me." He said before kissing me. ...