Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Από EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Περισσότερα

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Forty-Nine

1.8K 46 20
Από EsteeStyles

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and GNO by Miley Cyrus
22 by Taylor Swift
Me & My Girls by Fifth Harmony
Telephone/Radio Gaga by Little Mix X Factor performance coz I love that performance soooo much

Dedicate this chapter to all the girly girls out there, enjoyyyy :) _________________________________________________________

After watching the fun and very cute movie, the next cutest thing to watch was Harry cuddling so lovingly with his mother and how she softly caressed his long locks kissing his cheeks and the way she said he will always be her baby boy no matter how much he grew up. Reminded me of my mother. A lot.

"Melanie?"Gemma interrupted my thoughts and I looked at her smiling normally at me.

"Yes?"I asked her nicely.

"Are you in a mood of going out now? We could have fun all day and night just girls, we'll let Harry sleep but you come with me alright?"Gemma asked me so sweetly and I didnt have the heart of telling her no anymore, she was so adorable, she was so so so beautiful, as much as Tara, Gemma Styles was such a beauty, like mother like daughter,  like sister like brother, like mother like brother like daughter like sister, all four.

Styles genes. Like the name they never go out of style. Natural beauties.

"Yeah sure I'd love to!"I said nicely and she clapped her hands excited and she took my hand taking me upstairs.

"Go dress up, something warm coz its too not warm here but still something nice. I'll go get dressed too"Gemma told me in front of Harry's room before I entered it to change into something nice like she said. I decided to wear simple today, simple but effective. I wore a black full sleeve buttoned shirt with a soft furry coat on top, black leggins and put on brown high boots that come upto my knee. I combed my hair perfectly and do a very light makeup again and ready. The door opened before I could even reach the knob to open it and it was Gemma dressed all pretty in a black full sleeve with. white collar thing on the neck, black skinny jeans with black converse.

"Haha our timing rock girl. Lets go!"Gemma cheered and I laughed following her downstairs. I didnt expect my boyfriend's sister to be this fun and entertaining. She was awesome.

"Shouldnt we tell your mom? And Harry?"I asked her innocently before she opened the maindoor, she laughed. I loved how she was always happy about everything, that was how you should be, not worrying about anything, past, present or future, live the moment to the fullest.

"Nah its fine. Come on you need girls time Mel. I dont bite!"Gemma said and I laughed nodding in agreement. I love this girl more. With that we left the nice house and got into Gemma's car, she had a white Audi Q5. Like Harry she drove fast but safe, like brother like sister, wow these two were brother sister goals af no doubt about that.

"Where to first?"I asked her and she turned on the radio, she connected her phone to it and the first song that played was Girlfriend by Icona Pop. Nice one.

"Lets go shopping shall we?"She asked amd we both yelled yayyy in happiness and excitment. We both were singing and flipping our hair along the music enjoying ourselves.

"You know Harry sleeps whenever we keep songs in the car, weird but thats him. Guess which is the only song he doesnt sleep?"Gemma asked me and I shook my head like I didnt know because whenever I have been in Harry's car, he never kept songs, it was either silent ride or we both talking and having a nice conversation.

"What song?"I asked her.

"Either all Ed Sheeran's but especially...Talk Dirty To Me!"Gemma said bursting laughing immitating the famous tune of the song and I laughed because she did it nicely and funny, she was so adorable.

"Wow thats...very Harry... but he's still the sweetest cupcake!"I said defending Harry and he wasnt just a dirty sex crazed man, he's changed, he's much more and way better than that. People should see this good side of him.

"Totally,  means a lot someone else other mom and I knows the real him."Gemma said really happy of my answer and I nodded.

We made it to the one big mall of Holmes Chapel, I thought I was the one crazy girl about shopping more than anyone but today I was wrong, Gemma was much more. So me and Gemma were really enjoying each others' company to the fullest. We literally went to each and every shops and boutiques of the whole mall without leaving a single one, ok all the ladies ones, we didnt go to the men's shops and sports. We also took tons of pictures and selfies together, normal, casual ones and also making all kinds of faces.

"Let's go there now!"Gemma dragged my hand to the next shop that was Zara. One of my favorite brands, very classy and the collections were always the bomb. Gemma and I tried many clothes and took pictures continously in the dressing rooms.

"Gemma try this one"I said giving her a nice black and white tiny squares jumpsuit that I thought would look fantastic on her so she took it from me before closing the the door of her cabin to wear it. I waited for her to come out and gasped seeing the blonde beauty in front of me wearing the jumpsuit. Wow everything suited her perfectly. I took pictures of her and she did many poses gladly.

"You're so pretty."I cooed showing her the pics and she smiled looking at them widely.

"Thanks, Im so getting that, you...wear this!"Gemma said and showed another dress that was looking gorgeous but would it be nice on me? Will it suit me? I wasnt Gemma Styles! I was just Melanie. It was a little black dress, simple one but it was classy and by the look of it it would show anyone wearing it look hot so why not.

"Ok"I said taking the dress in a cabin to put it on. I looked myself in the mirror and it didnt look like the usual me, I mean I do wear short dresses for parties on occasions but not that often so it was always a moment I felt a little insecure about myself. But still I loved this dress.

"How is it?"I opened the door and placed my hands on my waist pretending to pose like a model and there stood a jawdropped Gemma eyes not blinking looking at me as I was...I didnt know who. Was it that good or what?

"You're lucky Harry's not here now or you're about to lose it right here. Damn you're hot, Im glad my future sister is a sweet girl by heart and sexy by looks"Gemma said looking at me in full admiration and she immediately took many pictures of me from far and closeups as well. I blushed at her comment. Future sister! I didnt know if Harry was ok with wedding because he said he wouldnt date but now he has me so wedding? No idea, let us not push, let s just enjoy the moment without any trouble.

I changed into my clothes back and joined Gemma at the counter to pay, I wanted pay for my dress but you she would let me? Like brother like sister, she didnt let me pay at all, she paid for her and my dress, it wasnt the shop we bought things today  but in all of them I tried to pay for me but she didnt let me, actually I managed to pay for both of us in Sephora, Hollister and MAC with great difficulty and that was it.

"What time is it?"I asked her and she check her Guess watch and gasped seeing the time.

"2:30! Time flies when you have fun right? You hungry?"Gemma asked me and I nodded.

"You're right and Im really hungry you?"I told her and she laughed with me.

"Yeah me too, where to? You choose"Gemma asked me my choice of where we would eat our late lunch as we were both very hungry.

"KFC is alright?"I asked her and she nodded gladly as we made our way to KFC, yeah how about some nice chicken strips?

"6 pieces of chicken strips and french fries and you Gem?"I ordered to the guy and asked Gemma what she wanted.

"A zinger burger with french fries please"Gemma said and the guy furiously tapped on the system for orders.

"Anything to drink ladies?"He asked us.

"Two virgin mojito please"Gemma said and he nodded and I paid willingly, then we had to wait for few minutes till our food tray arrived. When our food arrived we sat at a good place and ate quickly as we both were really hungry from long shopping roaming day, it was fun, we were hungry but not at all tired.

"Gemma do you have a boyfriend?"I asked her jusy like that and she laughed at my question.

"No, wanna know why?"She replied and I raised my eyebrow not believing this gorgeous girl was single. Why and how come she didnt have anyone?

"How come?"I asked her and she chuckled.

"Everytime I bring a boy home that I like very much, my over protective brother scares them off and threaten them not to get any near me ever. Harry hates it and he said he will find me someone , its nice to hear from your brother but sometimes...argh"She said giggling and I giggled, wow it was nice to know Harry could be more protective than I thought he already was. God I love Harry and Gemma, officially the best brother and sister.

"Aww he's so sweet! He loves you too much and wants the best for you, he wouldnt let any jerk hurt you"I said and she nodded in agreement.

"One time he made holes on a guy's jeans on the butt level, he ran off and never seen that guy ever again"She said and we bursted laughing as we both imagined it in our heads. Aww Harry so adorable.

After eating, we roamed again around the mall enjoying ourselves, talking again about Harry funny adventures because it turned out to be our favorite topic to talk about. We went to a salon to have a nice manicure, pedicure, facial, massage while we were talking and laughing.

Gemma was such a wonderful company.

"Oh oh Harry's calling"I said as I looked at my phone that was ringing while our faces were covered in green facia thingee, none of us could talk at the moment.

"You cant answer now. You ll dirty your phone. Its ok he ll understand you re busy"Gemma said next to me, I shrugged my shoulders putting back my phone in my purse ignoring his call, ok calls.

"This is nice, thanks for taking me Gemma"I said as I was really enjoying everything we did the whole day.

"Don't mention it sister! We're gonna have plenty of outings more don't worry"She said and I cheered happily. Meant so much to me that she already considered me as a sister in just a day. I felt the same about her so thts good.

"Looking forward to it"I said.

Gemma and I left the salon, then at 8 in the evening we came back home, just in time for dinner, we both still had a huge smile on our faces thinking about day out and we didnt even notice Harry frowning at both of us crossing his arms to his chest sitting on his chair next to me and his mother.

"What did Dusty bite your tongue?"Gemma asked him and I laughed, he rolled his eyes still looking seriously at his sister.

"Next time tell me before kidnapping my girl, I was worried sick"He said trying to sound serious but miserably failed, he was too cute for that.

"We re fine Harry, we had so much fun"I said nicely smiling at Gemma who returning the smile.

"You baby answer your phone next time, or you're gonna get it"Harry turned to me making me jump a little and I laughed at him. He's so cute even when he was mad.

"Yes dad"I said normally and continued eating, I only saw Harry's face growing a smirk I never noticed before and that made me nervous.

"Dad? You mean like daddy?"He asked and I gasped realising what he meant. Oh my goodness, seriously not here! His mom and sister were here!

"Hey she meant it like overprotective person like a father, stop thinking perv, especially when we re eating a nice roast chicken mom made"Gemma said, Mom smiled at her, Harry rolled his eyes and continued eating and not else awkward was there except the words was mumbling to himself that I heard.

She's gonna lose it sooner than planned. She drives me crazy. In a good way.

Ok what did I do? Aaahhh my cheeks turning red. Wait was I ready for this? Bruh of course you want him Melanie, Harry's the one and it will always be him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...