Hiccup X Reader I can't live...

Por HideAwaySoLong2000

...the Cold Winter snow.. My heart feels so cold.. The ache in my heart is yearning to be with hiccup.. I cam... Más

Chapter 1 Tik Tok
Chapter 2 Sick?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ...OH SNAP
Chapter 7 MIDNIGHT?!
Chapter 8 HICCUP?!
Chapter 9 What the hell?!
Chapter 10 Did we make it? .
UPDATE RAVEN!
Writers Block and Update
Important Announcement (Secret Chapter)

Chapter 3

1K 55 4
Por HideAwaySoLong2000

I whistled, I felt slightly weak, but  I know..what I am going to do..
I saw a flap of wings and looked up to see a portal, midnight comes out, and he's grown a lot bigger , he was more huger then ever before, He grown,
His purple eyes gone from a light purple to dark purple, His scales became darker and his fire turned into a deeper light purple.
I then went to him when he landed, I smile and go on his back, I see everyone faces worried, but they understood.
"We have to go with you" Raven says. I just shake my head no.
"I'll send for you guys when I need you.." I mutter, I then close my eyes.
"Midnight, let's pay Berk a visit"
Midnight roars in delight and Then breaths his fire,
Making a portal.
"[name] Wait!!" Midnight flies through the portal and I see Berk, it's gloomy but not quite filled with snow yet..
I wince so much, my heart aches painfully and I feel as if was gonna fall off....
I close my eyes and slowly slide off,
Midnight will catch me...
I know...
Suddenly I feel arms wrapped around my body..
Did I mention I was wearing my my helmet that cover my nose and lips but not my eyes?
I keep my eyes close and snuggle with something warm...
"Hm..?" I then begun to feel this warm thing..
Leather...
Metal...
I begun to lift the leather thing up and lay my hand on what was underneath-
THIS WAS A CHEST.
A CHEST FILLED WITH ABS, DEFINITELY TONED AND
I Open my eyes immediately and see a head covered with a helmet.
I take my hands out and feel a blush spread through my cheeks,
YOUR AN IDIOT!!!
I mentally facepalm and growl when I see midnight hiding behind a big rock. His head peeps out ,
I send him glares and he wags his tail a little.
Great.
Midnight is laughing at me.
"So, is that what you wanted to feel or see?"
I look up to the masked face and shrug,
"I think feeling Is what I wanted" I say, smirking.
"Ouch" I wince , and then he lifts me up, I realize we are on land and I sigh,
"You can put me down now-" he cuts me off "No can do, you just fell of a dragon..I'm pretty sure I won't be putting you down soon"
I look up to this mask man and my eyes widen..
His voice...
Sounds..
Life him...
I stop talking and look away..
I feel him open a door and he sets me down on the floor of his home, I feel that I'm close to a fire, the heat of the fire warms my cheeks, and I close my eyes.
"I need to speak to your chief of Berk" I feel the tension in the air and I sit up, and look at him.
"Who's asking?" He says.
I then sigh and take off my helmet, letting my hair fall "the Chief of Tik Tok, the daughter of The late Chief Sharktooth T, Time"
I then hear him breathing, suddenly his arm wraps around me, making heart pump.
Thump thump
Who is he..and why does he make me feel this way..
I breath in his scent and my heart pounds faster...
"it's me..
Hiccup" my heart pumps louder, I hug him tight , I feel the tears spill..
I can't lose him..
I can't tell him about my sickness...
I love him too much..
I miss him...
I will..
Stay with him..
Forever If it's the last thing I can do..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.1K 1.5K 66
in questa storia ci saranno capitoli sui concorrenti di amici.
744 102 11
Solo un piccolo modo per ammazzare il tempo visto che non ci sarà più la chat privata. Metterò delle argomentazioni e potrete dire la vostra nei comm...
18.8K 602 115
-ISCRIZIONI SEMPRE APERTE!- In questo scambio di letture parteciperanno 4 autori per lista. Le storie degli avversari non saranno da votare, ma dovrà...
55.2K 1.8K 29
SPIN OFF DI (IM)POSSIBLE Ally. Chioma corvina. Postura sicura. Sguardo glaciale. Reputazione di ragazza facile e senza cuore. Una ragazza odiata da...