Shaya

wolfishart tarafından

Rumplestiltskin watched smiling his two creatures. Now they were far from one another, a thousand people betw... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Once upon a time...
Chapter 2 - Face to face
Chapter 3 - In the forest
Chapter 4 - Before the Queen
Chapter 6 - Neverland
Chapter 7 - A new mission
Chapter 8 - The beans
Chapter 9 - Back home
Chapter 10 - Forgive me
Chapter 11 - Save her
Chapter 12 - The truth you don't know
Chapter 13 - A new life
Chapter 14 - 108 Mifflin Street
Chapter 15 - First day
Chapter 16 - Darkness
Chapter 17 - The Savior
Chapter 18 - The lost one
Chapter 19 - A broken heart can never heal
Chapter 20 - Home
Chapter 21 - Dark hearts and bright smiles
Chapter 22 - Wolfsbane
Chapter 23 - If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will
Chapter 24 - Red dawn
Chapter 25 - Thy life I seize, my wrath to appease
Chapter 26 - Blood stains
Chapter 27 - Troubles in paradise
Chapter 28 - Never trust a mercenary
Chapter 29 - Don't look back
Chapter 30 - The King is dead
Chapter 31 - The new King
Chapter 32 - Card deck
Chapter 33 - Something horrible
Chapter 34 - Take me back

Chapter 5 - The last light

74 6 0
wolfishart tarafından

The guards came to pick her up at dawn. She made no resistance. They took her to a spoil chamber, with only a stone column with a little object on the top of it. Regina

stood behind it, a cold expression on her face, cornered by the black, high collar of her precious dress. Rapunzel was left a step from the column. The guards left the room at Regina's gesture.
The object was a golden ring, finely forged as a feather turning on itself. It was hovering a few inch from the column. Rapunzel sadly eyed Regina.
" Do you know what it is?" the Queen asked softly. There was something unmatching in the way she talked. It seemed that she was sorry, but her expression, her posture told Rapunzel the contrary. The warrior denied by slightly shaking her head. " This is a transporter. It creates a portal and sends who wears it to a particular place."
" Which place?" Rapunzel asked in a murmur. Sadness had been so intense to tire her. Now she felt almost nothing.

Regina swallowed. The mercenary's eyes looked empty, glassy. She had already seen that look. People about to be killed had that look. The Queen took a deep breath, gathering the strength she needed to go on. It was ridiculous. She had never felt so sorry for someone, not since Daniel...
" It will take you where you're meant to be." she said, distracting herself from her own thoughts. " Only fate knows where it is. "
A shadow passed through the Golden Death's eyes, too fast for Regina to recognize its nature. She sadly smiled. Her shoulders were so stooped that she looked as tall as Regina. " So I just have to put it on my finger?" the warrior asked, almost in a whisper, staring at the ring.
The Queen nodded. " Yes. It won't hurt. I think." she added in a whisper, secretly hoping not to be heard. What she was trying not to feel was absolutely senseless. All that inappropriate and ridiculous guilt...
Rapunzel gave a start, then a tiny but warm smile lightened up her face. Something clamped absurdly in Regina's chest.

Rapunzel took the ring with her right hand, feeling its low, powerful vibration, studying its raffinate shape for a moment. It was beautiful, after all. A good way to leave. From a window the sunlight came with the sunrise, making the ring shine bright between her fingers. She eyed Regina, trying to smile while her heart was crushing. " Your Majesty, before I go, I have to tell you one thing." she managed to say with a hint of voice.
" Talk." Regina nodded, her voice absurdly tensed.
Rapunzel swallowed, trying to find the bravery to speak. " Forgive her."

Regina's jaw fell open. So she actually betrayed her. Anger was consuming her, but then Rapunzel smiled, and that was the saddest smile she'd ever seen. Something painfully crackled inside her.
" Goodbye, my Queen." the mercenary said with a shred of voice. For a heartbeat it seemed that she wanted to tell more, but then she smiled once again and put the ring on.
There was a bright flash in the room, then the ring fell, alone, tinkling on the marble floor.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...
62.7K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
12.5K 432 15
Several years after making it out of the underworld, a newcomer to storybrooke shakes rumplestiltskin's world
5.4K 307 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...