milk pudding « kozume kenma

De icecoffees

Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her... Mais

chapter one || milk beverage
chapter two || vanilla hard candy
chapter three || shrimp filet-o burger
chapter four || omurice
chapter five || tokyo tempura ramen
chapter six || mango popsicle
chapter seven || veggie croquette
chapter eight || green tea
chapter nine || peach pie
chapter eleven || barbecued shrimp
chapter twelve || orange juice
chapter thirteen || potato chips
chapter fourteen || vanilla milkshake
chapter fifteen || watermelon slice
chapter sixteen || cream coffee
chapter seventeen || honey lemon tea
chapter eighteen || energy drinks
chapter nineteen || blueberry parfait
chapter twenty || caramel apple
chapter twenty one || lemon soda
epilogue || a clean plate

chapter ten || pocky sticks

8.6K 338 135
De icecoffees

chapter ten: POCKY STICKS

"Hinata-kun, can you let go of Shizuo-chan?" asked Sugawara, sweatdropping nervously. "It looks . . ."

"Uncomfortable." Daichi finished, the volleyball captain watching the sight unfold. The four of them were outside the gym doors, all eyes on one girl and one boy.

Hinata was clinging onto Natarii with force on her back, her face turning blue from his intense grip. She looked like she was suffocating, and the captain and setter were starting to get worried.

"Shouyou-kun," she breathed heavily, glaring at him from the side. "I need to get inside! Get off of me, I'm about to die from your grip!"

"But I'm so excited, Natarii-senpai!" he replied, ignoring her last sentence much to her dismay. "Takeda-sensei has a surprise for us, I just can't wait, you know? And I want you to come to our practice for once since you're always at the garden or at book club!" He kept bouncing up and down on her back, mentioning 'the view is great up here' and 'you should let me ride on your back more'.

"Well, this leaves me no choice," Daichi sighed, walking over to the pair. "Gomen, Hinata-kun."

"Wait what's going - ?"

He stepped towards Hinata and plucked him off of Natarii's back with ease and actually silencing him. The spiker stopped talking immediately and gazed at the ground in deep thought, stopping all forms of noise coming from him.

Oh my god.

They all stared at the older and younger student in shock, in awe of what was happening.

"Let's just, uh, go inside," Sugawara stuttered, opening up the gym doors as Daichi set the poor kid down. "We're probably late!"

They all burst inside the gym, Kageyama stomping over to the brown eyed boy and pulling on his hair, complaining about him being late while Ukai scolded Daichi and Sugawara.

"Oh, welcome Natarii-chan," Ukai mumbled, saluting towards her while she did so back. They nodded at each other in sync, confusing the rest of the team members. "Didn't expect you to be here. Thought you were at book club."

She flicked back her black hair and bore her wooden brown eyes at the man. "Hinata."

"Ah."

"Uh, Shizuo-senpai, how do you know Ukai?" questioned Yamaguchi softly and curiously, her sending him back a grin after a period of silence.

"Odd man is my godfather plus my grandma knows his mom," she snorted, placing her messenger bag on to a random plastic chair and sitting on another beside it. "We run the bath-house a few blocks away. He's like my crazy uncle, you know?"

"Be careful of what you say to these idiots, you stupid kid," he retorted while she stuck her tongue out at him. "I saw that!"

The girl smiled a Cheshire-cat grin and crossed her legs elegantly. "Saw what, Oji-san?"

• • •

The the mangager and the gardening club in the room conversed happily with each other, an important and boss-like aura surrounding them.

"That's a wrap, guys, go get outta here," the coach grumbled, running a hand through his hair and huffing. "But stay here after you get changed."

Hinata tugged on Kageyama's top, shouting about Takeda-sensei's surprise announcement. Kageyama flushed at his suddenness and surprise, whacking him at the back of his head. Natarii sighed and Kiyoko gave her a questioning look.

She whispered something in her ear and she did not waver, only nodding. The Karasuno crows eyed them both suspiciously and kind of surprised at the immediate friendship blossoming between them.

"What are they talking about, Noya?" hissed Tanaka, squinting at them hard. "I mean, two cute girls are in our presence, but what are they talking about?"

"I don't know, but they look like they're planning something," he replied, rubbing his chin between his fingers. "Probably talking about asking us out on a double date!"

The blonde megane in the corner scoffed, a hand at his mouth. "In your dreams . . ."

"I HEARD THAT, TSUKISHIMA!" growled Tanaka, the duo's fist in a fighting position.

"Nice, Tsukki!" added Yamaguchi, the blonde first year glaring at him.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Shizuo-san is in my class," Asahi interrupted, the fanboys attention on the ace. "We're both kind of scary-looking, so we have a bit in common when we talk to each other. But Kiyoko-san and her are always talking about books . . . I - I mean, that's what I hear . . . "

Natarii blushed, waving her hands around while Kiyoko chuckled, hearts appearing in Tanaka's and Nishinoya's eyes.

"H - Hey, maybe having Shizuo-senpai's not a bad idea!" Nishinoya piped, gazing at the black haired girls. Tanaka nodded vigorously at his teammate's comment, cheeks heating up as they both continued to stare.

"Come on guys, let's go," the motherly grey haired boy muttered, dragging them away to the changing room. "That's enough ogling at them!"

"Suga ~ !" they complained, volleyball trainers screeching against the floor.

After a miraculous five minutes of changing, they were all out with water bottles in their hands. Hinata jumped towards the timid teacher, clamouring and spitting out words faster than bullets.

"Be quiet," Ukai snapped, earning a cheeky giggle from his godchild. "You too, Natabaka."

The team laughed at the nickname, 'Natabaka' gritting her teeth together and clutching on to her flower index, threatening to hit him with the huge book. All focus was now on the teacher, an excited expression on his face.

"We're going to Tokyo - we're having a practice match against Nekoma!"

The team quietened down for a second, but soon started to roar with questions and talking and heated discussions all at once. A certain girl froze in her tracks, her breathing hitched.

"Excuse me?"

The noise ended. Everyone glanced at her. She looked up.

"N - Nekoma? Did you say Nekoma?"

The teacher nodded and she sucked in a sharp breath, looking down and then up.

"Are there any places on the bus for two?"

• • •

A peach haired girl walked home from school, a skip in her step as she listened to her music through her headphones, making her way to the train station. She remembered a call she had gotten and opened up her phone, dialling her voicemail.

She gasped at the contact name, immediately pushing every button to hear it.

Once the words processed through her head, a squeal broke out from her and stopped in her tracks, not caring if people bumped into her.

"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE COMING TO TOKYO?!"

• • •

O M A K E ! !

• • •

"H - Hey, that girl and guy look kind of intimidating don't they?"

"Stay away from them, Sakura-chan! They look really scary!"

"But who are those three shorties jumping up and down beside them?"

The group of five looked like an odd bunch, the three volleyball players and the two inseparable best friends. Hinata, Chiharu and Nishinoya were seeing if who could jump the highest, while Kageyama and Natarii simply looked down on them trying not to laugh.

The onlookers weren't afraid of the two boys, they just knew that the towering girl was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

"Ne ~ Chiharu-chan, I bet you that I can jump higher than Shouyou!" Nishinoya shouted to his kouhai, eyes sparkling with determination. "I bet you two boxes of pocky that I can."

"H - Hey! I wanna bet too!" Hinata interrupted the pair, bursting them through the middle. "I want to try and get some pocky too, Nishinoya-senpai!"

Chiharu's lips widened into a sly grin, like a fox. "Then it's settled! Two boxes of pocky to whoever can reach Natarii, but five if you can get to Kage-kun's height."

"I'll reach the top, Shizuo-senpai! Hinata exclaimed, her flinching at his suddenness. "Just you wait! You too, Bakageyama!"

"Brat!"

The tall girl also pulled her face into a cunning expression. "I'd love to see you try, Hinata-san - you too, Nishinoya-san," she egged on, wanting a little bit of excitement on their walk home. "And you know what? I'll throw in a meat bun if you can tap Kags on the head."

K - Kags? Everybody thought, snickering at the nickname, while the boy's cheeks rushed with blood.

"HA! What kinda name is that! Eh, Kags?" Hinata teased, earning a very harsh smack from the evil guy himself. "Uwah ~ Kageyama that hurt!"

"Shut up you bastard," he snarled, face now resembling a tomato.

He proceeded to lightly elbowing Natarii with playful intent after, but accidentally making it a little stronger than intended. "Crap! Shizuo-senpai!"

She was down.

"Kageyama-kun . . . " she groaned, clutching the side of her hip as she knelt on the asphalt. "I swear, I'm going to make sure that face never sees a volleyball again!"

A shiver ran down everyone's spine as Kageyama gulped in fear, trying to keep is stoic expression. Natarii's face then contorted into a more peaceful looking expression and mumbled something in her past victim's ear.

Kageyama blushed red while Natarii simply eyed him carefully, while the rest of them stared in shock.

"H - Hey, what was that?" Nishinoya whispered to his kouhais. "That seemed - "

"- very strange . . . " Chiharu finished. "Hinata, any idea - ?"

"HEY, WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT NATARII-SENPAI?" Hinata boomed, everyone's eardrums shattering at the volume.

She simply sent them all a comforting yet icy smile. "Nothing, to worry about, Shouyou-kun!" she replied, a little too cheerfully for everybody's taste.

"Besides, what about that pocky?"

• • •

"In your faces, you idiots!"

Chiharu snorted with triumph as she made the shorter boys carry her on their shoulders as she stuffed her face with pocky.

"That - that was rigged!" whined the short middle blocker, tears forming in his eyes. Chiharu sighed and put a pocky in his mouth, instantly lighting up. "The queen has blessed me ~ !"

Tears began flowing from his eyes as everyone jumped back in shock, but relaxing at his speedy recovery.

"Hey, what about me, Chiharu?" Nishinoya pouted, gazing up at her with puppy eyes. She blushed quietly, shoving one towards him.

And poking him in the eye.

"N - NISHINOYA-SENPAI, I'M GONNA FALL DOW - !"

Why did accidents always have to happen when he's around?

Hinata and the now also teary eyed libero lay face flat on the ground as the setter guffawed at him, while Natarii scooped up her best friend with ease on to her back.

The plant obsessed high schooler picked her up at eye level. "Are you okay? I have some bandages if you're hurt! I'm here for you, Chi-chan . . ."

"I'm okay, I promise. I may be small, but I'm here for you too, Natachii! I'll always be by your side!"

"I love you, Natarii-chan!"

"I love you too, Chiharu!"

An epic fall of the boys who had just stood up interrupted the beautiful scene, blood pouring out their noses as they muttered one word.

"Y - YURI!"

• • •

hi guys! what's up!

sorry for the late updates, things have been going pretty much all the time for me which means less time for updates! but, i hope that this omake makes up for it - i'll be doing these every tenth chapter, so watch out!

also, i jUST REALISED MY MOM AND DAD USED TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL AND THEY WANT ME TO JOIN A VOLLEYBALL TEAM GUYS I'M DEAD LIKE SERIOUS THIS IS REAL IS HAIKYUU HAPPENING TO ME AM I HINATA

actual fact: i was mesmerised at a filipina volleyball team match and i wAS LIKE WOW IS THIS HOW HINATA FEELS TOWARDS THE SMALL GIANT

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

also. how. oh my god. 100 VOTES ALREADY I -

//screams into oblivion

//cries

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH GUYS I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WIN MY FIRST COMPETITION HERE OH MYGOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THRILLED I AM

anyways to the side or up above or WHATEVER is what i imagine miruka-chan to look like and yes i drew that and it ain't to great bc i made it in the span of an hour so snkkenfkkwndjer

ye

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MYCH WORDS'S CAN'T EXPLAIN!!!!!!1

- michaela

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70.7K 1.3K 30
after being forced to take on the role of manager for Nekoma's boys volleyball team, a few of the players catch your eye.. one in particular- Kenma K...
171K 4.3K 45
in where a extrovert gamer joins a Discord friends GC for fun. But soon enough they notice that maybe they're not only Discord and Gaming friends. I...
532K 21K 44
Y/N L/N has always considered herself as a push over. Always living under the shadow of her best friend Emiko Kuroo. Being friends with Kuroo Tetsuro...
22.3K 613 16
•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...