The Future Is Now - Larry Sty...

Par things-i-can

Harry Styles falls asleep a sixteen year old boy nervous about his upcoming X-Factor audition that could make... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

9K 418 165
Par things-i-can

Louis told him that Harry had confessed previously that he'd started crushing on Louis about a week after they met. It took Harry about four days.

It wasn't like he could really help it. Louis was sweet to him, with a good sense of humour and an amazing body. He knew he shouldn't be feeling like this because he isn't the Harry that Louis wanted, he's some kind of intruder and it isn't fair on the older boy. He can't stop himself when he feels the crush start to creep up on him, though.

He knows he's hopeless at hiding it, can tell by the small smiles Louis gave him whenever Harry tripped over himself to go do something for him or whenever he blushed at the slightest compliment. Louis probably knew full well that Harry was into him and it was embarrassing, but there was nothing he could do about it.

It had taken a while for Harry to get used to his role in the house. As tempting as it was to just follow Louis around all day, eventually the older boy had to go do his own things and Harry would be left on his own. It was strange to be in the huge house with only Luke for company (as Anne had left two days ago and Louis had taken Annie with him) but eventually he got used to it and took out the laptop Louis had told him was his own.

He hesitated for a moment once he got to google, unsure if he really wanted to look up his story from an outsiders point of view. Louis had explained things to him but Louis was his husband and had probably left things out. Eventually Harry sighed and typed 'Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson' into the search bar.

He gulped at the multitudes of results that popped up and he clicked on the first one, the one that proclaimed 'ONE DIRECTION BOYBANDERS GET MARRIED IN PRIVATE CEREMONY'. The article most talked about how Louis and Harry had gotten married privately and included a few grainy shots someone had taken of Louis dressed in a suit hurrying from a car into a hotel. There were also pictures of the days afterwards of both boys' rings and the sentimentality of the 'OOPS' and 'HI' engraved into the metal.

Harry clicked out of the article and glanced over the other search results. There was a link to an interview that was called 'HARRY TOMLINSON TALKS MARRIAGE, TAKING HIS PARTNER'S NAME AND CHILDREN' so he went into that and patiently waited for the video to load.

He looked happy in the video, he could admit that. Relaxed and cheerful, he told the interviewer all about how happy he was to finally marry Louis and how they'd always just figured Harry would take the name Tomlinson instead of the other way around or even hyphenating their names. He talked about how they were discussing either getting a surrogate or just adopting, because both of them definitely wanted children. At least three, he had said. Harry couldn't help but feel sad at that, because Louis only had two children and unless Harry miraculously remembered his past, he probably wouldn't get any more.

Harry eventually switched to google images and just scrolled through all of the pictures. In nearly every single one, he and Louis looked happy together and very much in love. There were a few shots of them kissing and it made Harry shift uncomfortably because of the weird feeling in his gut. He had to admit that he'd thought about what it was like to kiss Louis, especially after the time Harry had wandered down on the fifth morning since losing his memory and Louis had turned to him with an upraised face as if he was expecting a kiss. He'd realized after a few seconds that this Harry wasn't his Harry and he'd quickly apologized ("Old habits die hard, sorry Haz.") and continued with breakfast, but Harry hadn't been able to forget it since.

Harry went back to google and changed his search to 'Harry and Louis Tomlinson'. The first article that popped up was from a couple of days ago and the title caught his eye. 'TOMLINSONS SPOTTED AT PRIVATE DOCTOR, POSSIBLE ILLNESS?'

The article included photos from their trip to see the head specialist, and while Louis looked half pissed off half determined in each picture, Harry himself looked stunned and out of it, clinging to Louis' hand as they made their way from the car to the building. The article talked about how Louis had been grumpy for a few days and had refused to comment on what they were doing at the specialist's place. It also said how Harry hadn't been seen for a while, and how it was probably him that had some kind of mysterious illness. The article waxed on about how Louis would possibly survive if something happened to his husband and Harry snorted, clicking out of the page with an eye roll.

Another page caught his eye and Harry clicked on it hesitantly. 'LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL: LOUIS AND HARRY COME OUT OF THE CLOSET'. This article was years old and talked about how they'd come out in an interview that ended up being one of the most viewed interviews out of all of their band's ones.

"So what about all these girls you've dated, Harry?" we ask.

"I was never really dating them. Most of them were to gain promotion for albums, but some of them were to cover up Louis and I," Harry answers, looking a little sad at the thought.

"And Eleanor?" we ask hesitantly. Its well known Eleanor isn't a subject Harry likes.

"She was purely to cover up Louis' sexuality. He had more speculation about him being gay than I did, so it made more sense for him to have the long term beard," Harry tells us.

"What're you looking at, Daddy?"

Harry jumped and slammed the laptop closed, staring wide eyed at Luke standing in the doorway of the living room. "Nothing," he replied quickly, sliding the laptop into it's case and setting it aside. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Luke said, looking curiously at the laptop before shrugging and hopping up onto the couch next to him. "I was wondering if we could please watch a movie together?"

Harry blinked at him, and he'd never really met a kid so polite before. Louis had said that Luke tended to take after Harry and imitate him ("Thank God, if he imitated me we'd be getting so many complaints from school."), and he was a little flattered but mostly surprised. "Uh, yeah, sure," he said with a smile. "You go pick one and put it on and we can watch it."

Luke grinned and ran to one of the cupboards by the television and opened it. There were so many DVDs lined up that Harry didn't know how he'd possibly choose, but eventually the boy put in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair and then settled back beside Harry on the couch.

The movie was actually pretty interesting considering Harry had never seen it, or didn't remember seeing it, so he barely noticed when Luke fell asleep on him. He just put an arm around the boy and kept watching, only being jolted from the screen when he realized Louis was standing in the doorway watching him.

"He asleep?" Louis asked softly, nodding towards Luke. He had Annie in his arms but she was docile and quiet, sucking on a pacifier and resting her head on Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah, I think he was tired from this morning," Harry replied with a smile, glancing down at the little boy curled up into his side. They'd gone out, all four of them, to make snow men from the newly fallen snow and it had been the first time Harry had felt like part of the family ever since he'd woken up here. "Should I put him in bed?"

Louis looked at Luke thoughtfully before smiling and shrugging. "Might as well," he said with a chuckle. "I was thinking about baking some Christmas cookies anyway, and it'll be easier if he's not in here trying to eat all the dough."

"You were thinking of baking?" Harry teased with a grin, gently scooping Luke up into his arms so he could carry him to bed. He'd learnt earlier on that Louis could barely cook, only knowing very simple meals and it was usually Harry that made lunch and dinner.

"Okay, maybe I was thinking of holding Annie and watching while you baked," Louis said with a smirk, and Harry laughed softly at him before moving past to go upstairs.

Luke stirred a little when Harry set him down on his bed, but all he did was reach up and tug at a handful of Harry's curls, mumbling, "I love you, Daddy," before he rolled over and went to sleep again.

Harry bit his lip as he pulled the covers over Luke. He'd always wanted to be married with kids and he'd almost literally been thrown into that situation but he still felt guilty. He wasn't this child's father, despite what Luke thought. And Harry could continue to play the part but the fact of the matter was he was just a scared sixteen year old boy pretending to be the husband of a famous singer and a father to two children.

When he went back downstairs he was a lot quieter than he had been before and Louis picked up on it straight away from where he was pulling off Annie's coat and then setting her on his hip. "What's wrong?" he asked, giving Harry a concerned look.

Harry shrugged, opening the fridge and reaching into it for the ingredients he'd need for the cookies and trying not to notice the way Annie was squirming in Louis' arms and reaching out for Harry.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Louis pressed.

"I just-" Harry shut the fridge door and sighed, pressing his forehead against the shiny silver metal. "I feel bad, okay? Because I can't be who you want me to be and you're kind of stuck with me, and I keep thinking maybe I should have gone back with my mother because this is just making things stressful for you-"

Louis slammed a hand down on the counter to shut Harry up and Annie let out a startled wail. "Oh, fuck," the brunet muttered, handing her over to Harry to take and she quietened once she was in his arms. "Sorry, but Harry seriously, I don't want you to leave okay? You might not remember us but you're still Harry, just... the sixteen year old version of him rather than the twenty six year old version. And I love both versions the same alright?"

Harry bit his lip, grip on Annie tightening a little and he bounced her gently in his arms. "You're still... You still love me?" he asked softly.

"I'd be a piss poor husband if I didn't," Louis replied offhandedly, but his expression was serious and kind of intense.

"Oh," Harry whispered, swallowing and glancing down at Annie. He didn't know what to do with himself now, wasn't sure how to act.

"On second thought, I'll take Miss Annie here out for a walk, she'll be getting restless," Louis said quietly, taking the baby back from Harry and giving him a small smile. "You can... have some time to yourself."

Louis took Annie and left and Harry leaned against the counter and tried not to think about the way Louis' fingers had felt brushing up against his arms as he'd taken the baby from him.

_-_-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
262K 7.9K 149
Zayn is a Worldwide famous singer Niall is a Worldwide famous model Follow their story Top - Zayn Bottom - Niall
34.3K 1.1K 10
Harry is in love with is best mate Louis. Louis is in love with Eleanore. Eleanore is in love with Louis. Harry is always there, waiting and watching...
63.5K 994 9
Just a couple of Zarry smutt Oneshots, please don't hesitate to inbox any requests! :)