Reconciliation (Completed)

Por emilyparrr

Back in the 90's you began a special relationship with the adorkable SNLs Jimmy Fallon. Soon after 2003 you b... Más

Bad Day
Confused
Everyone Looks So Much Better When They Smile
Where We Stand
We Are Just Friends
Somebody New
Can I Be Your Girl?
Jimmy Buys An Apartment
Author's Note
Moving In Day
The Past and The Present
Will You Be My Date?
That's Going All Over The Internet
Doubts And You're My Favorite Person
I Broke My Finger?
Ring Avulsion
Sleepy Jimmy
I Want To Marry You... Will You?
Of course I will, You big Dork!
A Perfect Ending

Double bad luck or karma?

732 24 1
Por emilyparrr

Sitting having a coffee with Jimmy was pretty awkward. I just didn't know what to say to him, we were surrounded by other people talking in the backgrounds and the sounds of both of us sipping coffees. Finally I couldn't stand the silence any longer, I cleared my throat. "So how has things been?" I asked staring into my coffee. I heard Jimmy sigh, presumably he felt just as awkward as I did. "Ah yeah. Things are good, and you?" I also sighed deeply and rested my forehead on my hand for a moment, "things could be better" I stated looking up to him. He smiled briefly, god this is so awkward. I looked at my watch, I know I had nothing to do but getting out of this silence was a good thing right now. "Well, look at the time" I went to stand up "I've got some personal stuff I need to take care of, I'll see you around!" I said grabbing my jacket and speed walking to the door.

Back at my lonely apartment, I began unpacking my clothes into my closet. I tried my best to forget the awkwardness that happened today, New York was a pretty huge city. What are the precise odds of bumping into someone you didn't really want to? Bumping into Jimmy today brought back so many memories from the past, firstly I noticed how much he has matured, he was always goofy when we were together, a Nintendo nerd and you would always see him sit around in sweatpants.

After I finished unpacking my clothes, I decided I never wanted another relationship! Maybe living alone with 100 fat cats wouldn't be a terrible idea after all. Giggling to myself, I found a short black dress that caught my eye. I was definitely going to get wasted this weekend at a bar.

Friday;
Yes! The start of a weekend. I had a pretty rubbish week and wanted to forget it all tonight. It was gone 7pm and I was finally ready. Heading out, I made my way to a bar, the bar I went to was pretty full already, and not surprising there were alot of guys here.

Pushing my way through the crowd to the bartender, I ordered myself a Gin and tonic. No point wasting time I thought to myself, the music was loud, "I Love Rock N Roll" was currently playing on the jukebox, with a drink in my hand I began swaying my hips back and forth to the beat. I began dancing more and did a fast twirl when the song ended, crashing into someone and my drink spilling all over their clean shirt. "AH! Sorry!" I yelled, and then froze when I saw him again. Jimmy laughed and cocked an eyebrow "I guess we are even now" he smirked. I began backing off slowly

Karma was definitely out to get me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 763 44
15 -year- old Stevie just moved to New York after her mom got offered a writing position at "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon". But when she m...
207 1 17
It's been 3 years since you last saw each other and you've both changed. He's famous and it looks like it's gotten to his head. After spending a nigh...
847 75 24
Love story about jimmy fallon falling in love with a girl no one knows or has even seen. Disclaimer all that is going on in the story is all fiction...
2.8K 190 8
Snippets from the relationships of three couples throughout the years. **COMPLETED