Rogue and Alpha

alandra_01

Lex is a rogue wolf by birth and her parents left her when she was fourteen in the capeable hands of one of h... Еще

Rogue and Alpha
part two
part three
Part five
part Six
Part Seven
Part eight
part nine
part Ten
Part Eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
Part fourteen
Authors note
Part Fifteen
Part 16
Help me out my fellow readers
part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part 19
Authors note
Authors note
Sequel update
Its out!!!

part four

53.4K 1K 80
alandra_01

Mica's POV

Missy sent me back to my table where my food sat. I sighed and pushed it away. First she runs off, then she lets me give her a chance then she runs off again. What is she bipolar or something?

"Not hungry Alpha?" I looked up to see my beta standing right next to the table.

"Just frustrated that's all. Why are you here?"

"Food. What's making you frustrated?"

"Lex."

"Your mate?" I threw my hands up in the air.

"What? Can't a wolf and his mate not get along sometimes?" He laughed and sat down where Lex was sitting only minutes ago.

"Hey man. Just relax. She's not use to all of these rules we have. And plus, she has probably gone through as much as you have if not more." I looked at him with confusion.

"Why in the world would you say that?" He leaned back.

"She was alone."

"So?"

"So? So that means something happened to her parents, man. She probably watched her parents get killed by a pack, or worse she could of been no where near them when they died and then got told they were killed. Or maybe her parents just abandoned her. At least you have a pack that was able to watched you after your parents died." He had a point. I had my friends and family, she most likely didn't.

"Mica," I looked up to see Missy standing there next to me.

"Yes? Is she going to come out?"

"Maybe. But if you ask nicely maybe she'll let you in." I got up almost toppling Missy over. I steadied her and took large steps to the girls bathroom. I knocked once.

"You can come in Mica." Her voice made my heart jump. I turned the knob and I walked in. There she was, sitting cross-legged on the floor across from the door. I shut the door.

"Can we talk?" She looked up at me.

"I don't know. Can you not judge me?" I was about to counter her accusation, but thought against it.

"Look I just wanted to say...Look I'm really...What I mean to say is...Ah hell, Lex I'm sorry. I should of thought about what you've gone through, before I said what I did. I...can you...can I sit down?" I saw a smile play at the tips of her lips as she shook her head yes. I took two strides and sat down next to her. We sat like that for a couple of minutes. It was silent, but a good kind.

"Missy told me about your parents." She just looked blankly at the wall as she spoke.

"How much do you know?" I stared at the wall as well. This was still a touchy subject to talk about.

"Just that they were killed by rogues."

"Yup. Killed, slaughtered, murdered. Take your pick. They didn't deserve it. My father saw the good in everyone even...rogues. He gave them the benefit of the doubt, and they stabbed him in the back." I felt anger well up. I wish my father would of listened to his wolf. If he would of maybe he would still be alive. Maybe I wouldn't have killed so many rogues. Maybe I would of been happy when I found Lex.

'But we are happy.' 

'Yeah, not fully yet.' 

'I can change that.' 

'Hell no, I control you not the other way around. Besides I want her to trust me.' He growled and paced back and forth in my mind.

"So what happened to your parents?" I looked at her. She just looked away.

"I don't know." So he was right. Her parents must of abandoned her. Beyond my better judgment I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my side. The one thing that was gnawing at me was she didn't know what happened. The more scarier thought is I could of killed them, and never knew who they were. She sighed and snuggled closer to me.

I finally got Lex out of the bathroom. To my surprise women were lined up to go to the bathroom. What is wrong with them? Can't they hold it? I shrugged it off and got Lex sitting down and eating her food. I found out some fun facts about her. She doesn't listen to music. None. She doesn't like noise. She likes silence. Which is funny, 'cause I am the total opposite. I need noise, but silence is good at some points in time. She also doesn't have a favorite color either. Also she loves to eat. She ate more then I did. When she was finally finished we left. I told Missy to put it on my tab. I really needed to pay that too, with Lex eating like she did I may go broke just trying to pay off my debt to Missy's place.  

When we got home we sat in the car. I was quiet thinking about things, and she was sitting there staring at the door in front of us.

"So...are we going in?" She asked as she looked over to me.

"Honestly, I feel like staying here." I turned and looked at her. She had a smile in her eyes as she looked back at me. I took her hand ever so gently. I patted her hand and then just let out what I was thinking.

"What if-" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them she was looking striate into them. "What if we started over?" She looked at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked and you could see her mind trying to figure out what was going on. I bit my lip. Then I dropped her hand and bolted to her side of the car-on the outside- and held open the door for her. I helped her out of the car and then pulled her towards the woods.

"Where are we going?" I didn't answer her as I pulled her through the woods until we got to the clearing I first found her at.

"Go stand in the middle of the clearing." She looked at me funny, but followed along. When she got to the middle she turned and faced me.

"Remember this morning?"

"When you scared the living daylights out of me?"

"Yes, and sorry about that. Lets try this again. So lay down." She cracked a smile and laid down and looked as if she was a sleep. Then like this morning she moaned and just like before I growled, but this time I knew it was in approval. She sat up like it was this morning with a half worried look.

"Who's there?" She asked and a quiet voice with fear laced with humor.

"What is your name rogue?" I asked as I stepped out of the woods.

"Lex." She said in a quiet voice.

"I am Mica, Alpha of this pack, and you are on my land." I said almost sounding like I didn't want her there.

"I didn't mean any harm. I was just passing through. I-" I smiled and ran to her. I picked her up and spun her around. Once I set her down she pressed her head against my chest and laughed.

"No matter how we met you are still my mate, and I will get you to trust this alpha."

"And you know that I always would of been a rogue." I pulled her away from me and looked her in the eye.

"You have a pack now. You're not alone anymore." With that I leaned down ever so slightly and pressed my lips against her forehead.

Lex's POV

Honestly, I was happy. I hadn't felt happy in years. He made me happy and I have no clue why. 

'Yes we do.' I mentally rolled my eyes at my wolf. He was our mate, yes, but there was something more. He wasn't just our mate. He...He...I don't know. He's not what I thought he was going to be. He's still an alpha, and I still don't trust him, but he's not as heartless as I thought he was going to be.

We walked back to the pack house and there I saw two tall men waiting for us. One looked like a kind man, and the other had his arms crossed over his chest and he was tapping his foot.

"Uncle, Isaiah. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, what's going to happen with the pack that's hiding the fugitives?" My guess is that was Isaiah that said that. He didn't look friendly, and he scared me. He had a look in his eye that looked power hungry.

"This time, I will send both you and my uncle to negotiate what will happen to the men. And you will decide something other then war, is that clear Isaiah?" I bit my lip and hid behind Mica. Isaac was staring at me and I didn't like it.

"Okay Mica, we will." His uncle said. With that the men left Mica and I alone.

"What's your uncles name?" I asked still holding on to his shirt from behind him.

"Ian, but I don't call him by his name much. Now I want you to listen when I tell you to stay away from Isaiah. Can you trust me on that?" I nodded and barred my head in his back.

"Don't worry Mica, he creeps me out." He chuckled at my words and his laugh vibrated my head as it rested against his back.

"Come on. Lets head inside. Its time to eat anyway." I smiled and followed behind him as he held my hands.

Unknown to reader POV

It had been a long time sense I had seen her. She has grown into a beautiful wolf and I am so proud of her. Her parents would of loved to see her now. Maybe they still will. But this alpha is ruining my plans. She wasn't suppose to have a mate-let alone an alpha. This was going to make my plan harder to complete. As I watched her walk into the house with that alpha I smiled. 

There's only one way to fix my problem. 

Just get rid of the problem. And heaven knows I am not afraid to kill someone to get this wolf. I've done it before, and I will do it again, if I have to.

A new plan was unfolding in my mind. Isaiah would enjoy helping me with this.

***

Hey guys. I'll have some more up when I can.

Comment

Vote

Share

I love you all! :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

39 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
67.8K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
A Rogue's Redemption Miss Kaz

Про оборотней

411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
The Alphas Rogue Book_Babe_

Про оборотней

478K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...