Adopted by El and Louis

Bởi littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... Xem Thêm

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

Hospital

4.2K 50 6
Bởi littlebell1992

Grace POV

There are about 5 men standing over me hitting me kicking me saying all sorts of things. I am 6 I taste blood in my mouth I hear my “mother” laughing and egging them on I feel another kick to my gut I vomit I hear my mum yell at me to clean it up I can’t move though I start sitting up I feel someone pull me up by my hair.

“you dirty worthless piece of shit look what you have done you have made a mess, this is how you repay me for everything I have given it stupid little bitch” her breath sticks of alcohol she drops me to the ground and shoves me face into my vomit she blocks me nose so I have to open my mouth she smashed my face back into my vomit I feel it go into my mouth. Once she is satisfied that it is clean she pulls me up by the hair again and starts kicking all the way to the bathroom I hear her laughing evilly she gets a bucket and start pouring some chemicals into I know what I coming she basically calls it a gas chamber. The chemicals mixed together cause a terrible smell that burns my nose and throat it makes it hard to breath she then turns the hot water on in the shower making the air thicker.

Beep Beep Beep. What is that annoying  sound I try and open my eyes but they fill really heavy  they I don’t know where I am,  I’m scared . I start to whimper and kick around. Why won’t my eyes open

“Princess calm down its ok daddies here its ok” I hear daddy say but I can’t see him.

“Try and open your eyes princess.” Daddy says I fight to open them. I finally open them it is so bright I see dad sitting next to me. Wait where am I. I look around I’m confused I look at dad questioningly

“Hey baby your ok you’re in hospital your ok though im here so is uncle Zayne and Aunty Perrie, the others had to go back to the house” the hospital no I can’t be here mommy will get me. I start to freak I curl into a ball.

“She is going to get me, I’m sorry I’m sorry I won’t do it again” I keep saying

“Gracie look at me” I hear Perrie say I can’t move “Grace look at me” I feel someone pull at my arms this scares me even more she is here she has found me, she is going to kill me

“Shh sweetie it is Perrie your other mommy can’t get you, no one is here to hurt you sweetie we love you honey” I start to calm down I repeat what Perrie said over in my head. I slowly unfold myself I see 3 sets of eyes on me looking concerned.

“Can we please go home” I ask quietly looking at dad with pleading eyes he comes back to my side.

“Not yet sorry sweetie the doctor needs to get some results, you had blood test and they did an X-Ray on your arm, when the doctor comes back we will ask if we can go home” he holds my hand and gives me a kiss. There is a knock at the door and what I’m guessing is the doctor comes in.

“Hello Grace how are you feeling” I don’t answer just look at my hands

“Ok then Mr Tomlinson can I have a word with you out side” the doctor says the doctor turns to walk out the door and Dad goes to follow. I let out a whimper. He rushes over to the bed.

“Hey princess it’s ok ill just be out there and Uncle Zayne and Auntie Perrie are right here. He kisses my fore head and walks out

Louis POV

I was on my way home from the air port when Niall called me he sounded panicky.

“Louis come to the hospital” Niall Says

“What’s the matter is Gracie ok please tell me she is ok” I ask I start sounding panicky

“We were mobbed by fans and Grace Passed out just come to the hospital” with that he hangs up.

No please let Gracie be ok I should have had her stay with me I tell the driver to take me straight to the hospital and fast. What could have happened is she ok is she freaking out I know she doesn’t like doctors. God please let my baby girl be ok. We pull up to the hospital and I jump out of the car before it has even stopped. Cameras flash in my face how did they even find me. Erhh I don’t care I have to find my daughter. I see Liam Pacing back and forth in front of the elevator. He sees me and I rush up to him he presses the button for up.

“Liam is she ok. Please tell me she is ok?” I feel like crying

“Mate it’s ok calm down she still hasn’t woken up but the doctor wants to talk to you he wants to run some test” we get to her room she looks so fragile in the hospital bed she has a drip in her good arm and a oxygen mask. I rush to her side and grab her small hand in mine. The doctor comes in and says he wants to do some blood test, an x-ray and some other scans. I go with her to everything she still hasn’t woken up. We get back to the room. I send everyone home but ask Zayne and Perrie to stay. She and Zayne seem to have a special connection and I want a girl here in case she freaks too much. After about an hour she starts to mummer and thrash about. I tighten my grip on her hand but not too much that it will freak her out. She is becoming more unsettled.

““Princess calm down its ok daddies here its ok” I say and rub the back of her hand with my thumb. It looks like she is trying to get out of what ever her brain is forcing her to remember or what ever.

“Try and open your eyes princess.” I say she eventually opens her beautiful eyes her eyes are normally bright blue but they look so pale. She looks at me confused.

“Hey baby your ok you’re in hospital your ok though  I’m here so is uncle Zayne and Aunty Perrie, the others had to go back to the house” and she start to freak I touch her shoulder and she lets out a scream I step back I have no idea what to do. She has curled into a little bird and is saying things I can’t understand. I don’t even relies Perrie has gone to her side

 “Gracie look at me, come on Grace Look at me”

“Please don’t I didn’t mean to” she screams

“Shh sweetie it is Perrie your other mommy can’t get you, no one is here to hurt you sweetie we love you honey” she slowly un raveled herself. How did she do that? I look at my little girl she still looks so scared.

 “can we please go home” she ask quietly looking at me she is doing the puppy dog eyes I almost cave she is way too cute. I move back to her side

“Not yet sorry sweetie the doctor needs to get some results, you had blood test  and they did an X-Ray on your arm, when the doctor comes back we will ask if we can go home” I hold her  hand and give her  a kiss. There is a knock at the door and doctor comes in. he ask me to step outside.  Grace let out a whimper. I  rush back to her.

“Hey princess it’s ok ill just be out there and Uncle Zayne and Auntie Perrie are right here.” I say nodding towards them the both go to the other side of the bed. I turn and walk out.

“Ok we have some results.  She has some rather bad damage to her inside lady parts at this stage we can’t tell too much but it looks like she will never be able to have kids and this will more than likely course a significant amount of pain when she gets a bit older. Her blood work was good. She is really small for her age but hopefully she will grow soon with enough love and food. Her MRI came back clear so there is definitely no brain damage. Her arm will need surgery in a couple of weeks we will need to insert a plate and some screws as the bone is severally damage more than likely it has been broken before and didn’t heal correctly, she also has an irregular heart beat we will need to keep an eye on that” The doctor says.

“so can I take her home” I will deal with the rest later.

“yes you can” with that I walk back into her room where Perrie is sitting on the bed with Grace looking at something on Perries phone. The nurse comes in and takes the drip out of Gracie’s arm she doesn’t even flinch she just sits there with Perrie.

“Guess what princess we are going home” I say whilst gently grabbing her from Perrie and placing her on my hip. We walk out and the paparazzi are still there. Grace snuggles into my shoulder and we walk really fast to the car.

 I look down at my little girl and my heart fills with love. i feel a tear run down my cheek

“Daddy why are you crying?”

“I’m ok Princess I was just really scared today” I reply she looks confused

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t know if you were ok or not and it scared me because I love you so so much baby girl” I say. She just looks at me and give me a hug but doesn’t say anything back. She has never actually said she love us back. Maybe in time.  I’m just happy she is ok and here in my arms.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.4K 52 28
10 months after her fathers death, Michaela Casse is forced into a college photography program by her mom who apparently ‘wants the best for her’. Mi...
64.1K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
918K 15.1K 51
*NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 2012-2013, OLD JOKES USED!* Skyler Bradley has been abused by her parents for as long as she remembers, she has a best fri...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...