A Meister's Curse (A Soul Eat...

بواسطة May5696

Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himse... المزيد

Luna
Drake and Drew
2-Checking Out The City
3-A Familiar Face
4-First Day At The DWMA
5-Luna vs Blackstar
6-Mission With Kid
7-Training And Hanging Out
8-New Power, New Home
9-One Thing After Another
10-The Truth
11-The New Luna
12-Feelings
13-Under The Sea
14-Just Admit It
15-Battle With The Wolf Witch
16-Sleepover
17-Dance
18-A Day Of Shopping
19-Halloween
20-Abandoned City
21-End Of The Owl Witch
22-Fun Day With Embarrassing Moments
23-Just A Bundle Of Joy
24-Arctic Mission Part 1
25-Arctic Mission Part 2
26-An Old Friend Or A New Foe?
27-What A Pest!
28-Forgiveness
29-Princess?! Part 1
30-Princess?! Part 2
31-Princess?! Part 3
32-A Fitting End

1-Welcome To Death City

2.4K 72 25
بواسطة May5696

The picture is how Drake and Drew look in weapon form. They reach up to Luna's elbows, covering half her arm in metal.
I hope you all enjoy my first Soul Eater fanfic.
Happy reading! :)

****************************

With the sun shining high in the sky, I trudged through this desert wasteland. I covered my face as a gust of wind blew dust into the air around me.

Hearing the muffled coughs behind me, I slowed my pace and glanced back to see my weapon partners still following while covering their faces.

As the wind died down along with the dust in the air, I picked up my pace again.

"Uuuugh! Are we there yet?! I can't take much more of this stupid desert!"

I continued walking and looked back at Drake to see his tired and annoyed expression.

"We're almost there, Drake. Be patient."

I looked ahead of me again to see our destination in the distance.

"See? You can see the city from here."

I glanced back at Drake to see him shielding his face from the sun and squinting his eyes.

He then groaned out, "That's still too far away! My legs can't make it that far!"

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I then heard Drew speak.

"I still can't believe we were invited to Death City by Lord Death himself. I guess he's heard about your amazing skills as a meister, Luna."

I kept my eyes forward as I spoke.

"I suppose. You should give credit to your brother and yourself as well. I wouldn't have ever made it this far without you two."

I could tell Drake was smirking as he butted into the conversation.

"Aww, did you just compliment us, Lulu?"

Keeping my expression neutral and my face forward, I sighed.

"Call it what you want. I don't really care."

It grew silent as we continued on our way. After a short while, Drake groaned and dropped to the ground on his knees. He gasped for air and I stopped and turned toward him along with Drew.

"I...need...a quick...break."

I placed my hands on my hips while Drew crouched down and patted his brother's back.

"Come on, Drake. Just a little farther, you can do it."

"No...I...can't."

I stood quietly for a moment before averting my gaze and saying, "Take your weapon forms."

They both looked up at me in surprise and uttered in unison, "What?"

I sighed in annoyance and stared down at them.

"Take your weapon forms. That way you two can take a break and I'll do all the walking."

They both stood up, looking at each other before nodding their heads. They both jumped into the air, transforming as I held my hands out to them.

They carefully slipped over my hands, enveloping my arms all the way up to my elbows. The cool metal of their gauntlet forms felt good across my warm skin.

"There. Now you guys don't have to walk and I get free ice packs."

I could hear Drake as he chuckled and told me, "Thanks, Lulu. I owe you one."

"Yeah, whatever."

I continued walking, watching as Death City slowly got closer and closer. Soon enough, I finally made it to the city.

I watched as the ground under my feet went from dust and dirt to concrete. I stopped upon my arrival in this new place, looking at the buildings all around me.

Hearing Drake and Drew both gasp at the new scenery, I threw my hands back, allowing them to slip off my hands and transform back to human form.

I started walking with them following on either side of me. My gaze traveled across the streets and buildings as we passed them by.

Drake let out a whistle and said, "I could get used to a place like this. Everything is bustling."

I saw Drew out of the corner of my eye turn his head toward me.

"Luna, what do you think Lord Death wants to see us about?"

I shrugged my shoulders and glanced up at him.

"You got me. I guess we'll find out when we meet him."

Drake then interrupted, "Where is Lord Death anyway? Shouldn't he have met us here?"

I facepalmed at his stupid questions.

"Drake, we're meeting him at his academy, the DWMA. Don't you know anything?"

He nervously replied, "Oh, right. My bad."

I rolled my eyes before nervously looking around. So many new sights, sounds, and scents. Drew must've noticed my discomfort because he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Luna, you okay? I know the big population here makes you nervous. I can tell."

"Tch, whatever. I'm fine, really."

That was a total lie. My expression on the outside never changed, but inside, I now feel an overwhelming fear.

It doesn't matter though. I must remain strong. I will stay in control.

Before I knew it, we had arrived in front of the DWMA. The huge building in the center of Death City was adorned with skulls and spikes.

Anyone could easily tell with just one glance that this building belonged to Lord Death. We walked up a flight of stairs to the entrance of the building where someone was there, as if waiting for us.

As we approached this strange man, I could see a large screw going straight through his head as he sat comfortably in a chair.

We stopped in front of the man who smoked a cigarette and peered up at me through his glasses.

"Are you Luna Shade?"

"Yes. And you are?"

"Professor Frankein Stein. I'm here to escort you to Lord Death."

"Alright then."

He turned his chair and started rolling into the building. I glanced at Drake and Drew before following behind.

We were led through lots of hallways, passing by doors which I assumed were classrooms.

We finally made it down a hall of guillotines and into a room with cross-like graves as far as the eye could see and a sky with clouds above.

I knew exactly where we were. This is the Death Room. Standing in the center of the room in front of a large mirror was a dark form accompanied by a red haired man.

I gulped, knowing exactly who the dark figure was. The red head looked at me and the figure began to turn around and I was instantly greeted by a white skull mask.

"Hiya! Wazzup wazzup wazzup?! You must be Luna!"

I blinked a few times in astonishment. This was Lord Death? His voice, his appearance, his personality, he seems so...nice.

"Thank you for escorting them, Stein. You may return to your class now."

Stein nodded and rolled back down the hall. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Uh, you wanted to meet us, sir?"

"Yes, I've heard about your skills from one of my death scythes. Welcome to the DWMA. First, tell me a little more about you and your weapons."

I nodded. "I'm Luna Shade, meister. These are my twin weapons, Drake and Drew Sterling. Their weapon forms are magic gauntlets."

The red head quickly said, "Wait, they're magic weapons?!"

"Hush, Spirit. Don't interrupt."

Lord Death turned back toward us and continued.

"That is what makes you three so unique. Magic weapons are rare to come by and difficult to resonate with. And yet, according to my death scythe, you three are perfectly in sync when you fight. That is why I would like to ask you to join the academy."

Drake and Drew both gasped. I stared blankly for a moment before answering.

"I...I don't know. School and classmates have never really been my thing."

Lord Death nodded. "I understand. Why don't you take some time to think on it, in the meantime, feel free to stay here in Death City. Let me know when you've made a decision."

"Of course. Thank you, Lord Death."

I turned around and started walking down the hall of guillotines with the twins following behind. That's when I noticed three people coming our way.

As they got closer, I noticed two older blonde girls that looked around Drake and Drew's age, then a boy with black hair with three white lines on one side who looked around my age leading them.

I kept my emotionless expression as we began to pass them. I glanced at the boy who looked at me with the same neutral expression.

Passing by them, we continued down the halls until we exited the DWMA.

"That boy."

Drew looked at me and asked, "What about him?"

"Aww, does Lulu have a crush?"

I glared at Drake before replying, "That boy. When we passed him, I could sense it. He's a reaper."

Drake blurted out, "W-What?! You mean he's..."

I nodded. "He's the son of Lord Death."

Kid's pov

After passing that girl in the hall, I stopped and turned my head, watching her and those two boys disappear down the hall.

When I looked into her eyes, I got a strange feeling. There's something...different about that girl.

"What's wrong, Kid?"

I shook my head and continued on my way.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it."

I could feel the strange look Liz gave me, but she didn't question further.

Patty giggled. "Ooooh Kid's hiding something!"

"Be quiet, Patty!"

She shut up after that and we quietly made our way to the Death Room.

"Hey there, Kiddo! Wazzup wazzup?!"

"Hello, father. You have a mission for me?"

"I do. I need you to take care of a kishin problem at a small city in the south. The details will be on the mission board in the lobby."

"Consider it done."

Before leaving, I asked one last question.

"Father, who was that girl I passed in the hall? What was she doing here?"

"Hmm? She's a meister I wanted to meet. She might be attending the academy soon."

"Ah, I see."

I left with Liz and Patty following. Was that really it? Was that girl really just another meister hoping to attend the academy? Why did I get that strange feeling?

I sighed to myself. Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon enough. I should focus on my mission right now. But I can't help but wonder, will she really be a student here?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

944 13 48
A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body. Upsetting the balance gives rise to a Kishin egg. Two years ago, Maka Albarn defeated the...
964 42 21
This story is basically about a wolf witch named Luna who was challenged by the three best Meisters with their Weapons. Luna defeats them and asks to...
10.5K 739 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...