Ella

Od LemonTeaV3

What if you did not have the most normal life. You don't remember your mother. Your father left you with you... Více

Acknowledgments
"Help"
There is always Cinder before Ella
No Food Until The Work Is Done
What Lurks In The Forest
Infernum Creatura
The First Warning
The Mystery Guy
No Where To Run

The Border Between Worlds

41 1 0
Od LemonTeaV3

It's funny how your life can change in a span of 2 days.

Just think!

One minute your walking home and the next your sisters are demons and try to murder you, your step mother is missing and you are in a car with some random guy who has been following you.

If someone told me my life will change so drastically three days ago i would laugh in their face, but now that things are real......

I just can't take it.

............

I looked up from my little journal, that I ALWAYS keep with me, to see where we were going.

I didn't trust him at all, but he had the answers to whatever was going on right now, so I had to suck it up before i planned my escape.

"W- where are you taking me." I never liked when I stammered especially in front of people but it was something I will have to deal with.

I turned back to him only to see that he was on his phone, texting while driving.

I guess he didn't hear me.

"Where are you t- taking me?" I said a little louder but not loud enough for a reaction from him.

I opened my mouth to ask again but he beat me to it.

"For the love of God, shut up!" He snapped rather harshly as he looked up from his phone only to glare at me.

I flinched at his tone and scooted back into my seat. I looked down at my journal, not knowing what else to say.

I still remember when I was younger, step mother would always snap at me before she hit me and I was not looking forward to that.

He looked at me through the corner of his eyes and let out a breath.

"I don't want you asking any questions until we get there. It's not my place to tell you. I'm just the messenger."

I just nodded and looked out the window, watching as he drove me farther and farther from my home. Farther and farther from the only friend i had, who may or may not be dead by now.

As i sunk deeper and deeper into my thoughts one specific question flicked through my mind so fast it got my heart racing.

Can I trust this 'Cole' guy? Why is he really 'helping' me? Is he doing this to protect me or is he just a creepy stocker that planned all this just to get me in this car and kill me?

The more I sat, the more scenarios came through my head. And they got worse every second. Until I started hyperventilating.

"What's going on? Stop that!? What are you doing?" He stared at me as he slowed down the car, shaking me vividly to stop.

Seeing him touching me and the wild shaking made it worse as my heart started to palpitate.

That's when I heard it.

The loudest most eerie scream ever. I had to cover my ears as it got louder and louder.

I wanted to rip my ears off. The noise was so loud my ears were practically bleeding.

Coles eyes widened and as he looked out the window.

"We have to go. NOW!" He said as he ripped his hands off me and sped down the highway to God knows where.

The noise got louder and louder as we drove off into the night. At this moment I thought I was going deaf. It was like someone was scratching a chalk board and screaming in my ear at the same time.

"What is wrong with me? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screeched from where I was sitting.

Cole started driving faster and faster until everything out the window was a blur.

The louder the screeching got the more clear I heard it.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU! RUN! RUN!"

I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes started drooping and I felt faint.

I didn't think it was a good idea to pass out in a strangers car but I was giving up.

"Don't you dare close your eyes. Come on stay awake. "

He smacked my face a few times as he screamed at me not to close my eyes but I could barely hear him. His voice sounded like we were at two different ends of a tunnel.

I moaned as I gave up, welcoming the darkness with open arms.

°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°

COLE

Shoot she freaking passed out.

This was not supposed to happen. They are ruining the plan.

I knew this was a bad idea, but do they listen to me? Heck No. If this girl dies it's sure as hell not gonna be on me.

I looked to my side to see the passed out girl in the front seat. With the kind of luck she has she shouldn't have been born. I feel bad for her but this is the way it has to be.

I took out my phone and dialed the number that started all this mess.

"What are you freaking doing?! This was not the plan!" I was getting pissed and when I'm pissed it's never good.

"We had to compromise. You weren't here fast enough so I decided to take matters into my own hands." The voice said calmly.

"Well it wasn't your freaking decision to make. You know very well she could die."

"Well she didn't, did she?" I could hear the smirk on the persons stupid face.

I turned to see the girl thrashing her head around. She looked in pain and it seemed to be getting worse.

"No." I mumbled on the phone.

The response was an annoying chuckle that made the freaking hair on the back of my neck stand straight.

" You cannot do this. She could have died." I yelled into the phone.

"But she didn't so this means she is the one. Now hurry up boy we don't have all day." Then I heard the freaking dial tone.

Why did they do that. They could have freaking killed her if she wasn't the one and it would be on my hands again.

I signed and looked back on the road. I'm to old for this sh- "Ahhhhhhhhhh. It hurts." I looked at her through the corner of my eyes. She was unconsciously crying.

It had to be this way. Better to get it over with now than to wait. That's the problem with the world, you may be destined to be the one but fate is always there to screw with you.

I looked out the window and immediately recognized the harbor in front of me.

This was it. This was barrier between her world and mine. The one thing blocking her from the truth.

I slowed down the car, contemplating whether or not I should do what I am about to do.

Is this the kind of guy I want to be. Taking innocent people and bringing them to what would most likely be their deaths. Is it worth it. To put her in the same pain that I had to go through.

Once she crosses the border there is no going back.

I looked back at the unconscious girl as she sat there uncomfortably.

I know the pain she was going through.

It's like a million little ants are crawling up your skin. You feel fire spread around your body, but it's still uncomfortably cold. You itch thinking it will help but it burns, so you just sit there wishing that the pain could go away. Wishing that someone will put you out of your misery but there is no one.

I need to turn it off. Turn it all off. I am getting weak. Vulnerable. That leads to destruction. Feelings are the one weakness that everyone haves. Even if it is remorse.

Shutting down my feelings I smiled sadistically at her pain and turned back to the road.

Once we got to where we were supposed to be I got out of the car and raced to where the girl was sitting. I picked her up and swung her over my shoulder.

There was only one way to get to my world. It was dangerous, sure. But it is the only way. I walked to the cliff. Staring out into the island that use to be known as Bedloe Island.

Without a second thought I jumped off with the girl over my shoulder

This is gonna be fun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

364 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...
1.2K 35 7
Despite being a strong fire mage, not knowing who I truly am makes me feel powerless. No memories of my past before six years of age. No memories of...
1.1K 19 10
Things change, and people change even more. It's crazy how life goes, but how we deal with situations can change everything. Its fucked up but really...
2.2K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...