Who killed zoe sugg?

Par alicey_walicey

"A-Alf-Alfie..." A small noise emerged from Joes quivering mouth, more tears escaping from his bloodshot eyes... Plus

01 - the scene of a crime
02 - joe
03 - flashbacks
05 - Answers
important message/update

04 - caspar

5.8K 217 65
Par alicey_walicey

Caspars P.O.V

I hold the hot delivery box, which held our pepperoni pizza inside, tightly in my hand as I finally reach the front door to our apartment.

But as soon as I grab my door keys from my coat pocket, I feel a horrible churning in the pit of my stomach.

Something is wrong.

Something has happened.

I get this feeling all the time.
It's almost like a déjà vu, like a warning.

I got it five minutes before I got a call from Theodora last month, when she got into an argument with her boyfriend.

I got it five minutes before joe jumped out and surprised us all on our last show at amity fest.

But this time it's worse. So much worse.

I slowly unlock the front door, and step in.
I see two policemen.
And in front of them sits Joe; but it doesn't look like him.
He looks like a ghost. Pale skin, red eyes, tired and weak-looking.
A scared little boy.

And that's when my stomach dropped a hundred feet.

I throw the pizza box on the nearest work surface. The policemen turn to look at me. Joe doesn't budge.
He just sits there, staring at the floor, not blinking.

"W-what's going on?" I manage to choke out.

One of them stands up, and walks towards me.

"You are...?" They begin,

"Caspar lee. His roomate-" I gesture to him, he still hasn't acknowledged me.
"I live here."

They nod and look back at Joe.

"We'll give you two a moment." One of them whispers to me, they place a hand on my shoulder before giving me a sympathetic smile and walking off into the kitchen.

I look back at the police before glancing at Joe.
I stand there for a while, before hesitantly sitting down at the dining table, opposite him.

I examine him.
He looks lost. He's not here, he's somewhere else.
Like a little boy that's just been separated from his family.

"Joe?" I whisper as softly as I can, but he still flinches at my voice.
He says nothing.

"What's happened buddy? You- you can tell me."

I watch him for minutes, in the silence, I can hear the policemen whisper to each over, and the sound of pen to paper.
They talk quietly, but I can only make out a few phrases at a time.

"10:09am"
"Middle of the woods"
"Bruised forehead"

It's when I'm concentrating back on joe, when I hear a name, emerge from the kitchen.

"Zoe"

And it's at that moment when joe makes his first sound.
A whimper.

I look up at him, a single tear rests underneath his right eye as another falls from his left, his body shakes as he silently sobs.

I reach out to grab his hand but he beats me to it, he grabs my arm tightly, and leans into it, soaking it with his tears.

It takes him a while to say it.
And by this time, I can already guess what has happened.

His breathing gets louder and faster, louder and faster, almost hyperventilating, as he manages to open his mouth and choke out:

"Zoe's gone!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

601K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...