(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

Door HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- Meer

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 2 Alive...
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 22 Babies
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child

1.8K 26 9
Door HTK200

//Eren POV//

"So today we head to a theater or what is it called?" Annie asked as they drove through the highway of Los Santos.

"It's called a theater, you got that part right. Not a movie theater though, it's a play." Eren explained as he checked the time, it was 3:43 of the afternoon. The whole day they spent it in the hotel 'fooling' around. They had to put a lot of perfume to cover their smell and he couldn't help but chuckle at the memory.

"What's so funny?" Annie asked, who has acknowledged his laughter.

"We have way too much sex because of the amount of perfume we put on to cover it." Eren laughed.

"Huh?" Annie said with a raised eyebrow but then broke into laughter. "Well, you kept it up, remember?"

"No, you did..." Eren argued as a joke.

"My point of view is different, you kept it up." Annie told him.

"I didn't hear a no or a stop from you." Eren smirked. He leans over to her while focus on the road. He brought his lips to her ear and gently kisses it. He heard her moan and he pulls away with a smile of success.

"Oh, you bastard." Annie pouted. "You mess with me and so it is only called fair if I do...this!"

"Huh?" Eren was about to turn to look at her again. But he got a extreme nosebleed when he saw Annie put her hands on her breasts and push them up. Colliding them together and giving a full view to Eren, which was the result of the nosebleed. "A-Annie!"

Calm down, Eren...come on, you see her naked before...she isn't naked but still, just calm down. he thought as he wiped the blood that tickled down his lips.

"Do you like it?" Annie gave him a seductive voice. She took off her seat belt and put her breast on his shoulder, his face was fully red and his eyes averted to the road so they wouldn't crash. "Do you want to feel them more?"

"A-Annie...I'm d-driving!" Eren stuttered while blushing.

"Do you want to touch them?" Annie asked and Eren pulled over to the side. He puts it on park and turns to her with seductive eyes as he grabs her arms.

"Why are you so hot?!" Eren said as he pushes his lips on hers as he grabbed her chest. They started to make out right in the car but right when things were getting heated up. She pushed him back to his seat.

"Hold it, baby. Let's go to the theater and when we come back..." Annie gave him a peck on the lips. "...Do with me as you like."

"..." Eren didn't say anything as he drove back on the road with scarlet blush on his cheeks.

---At the Theater---

"So the play is about Romeo and Juliet, huh?" Annie asked as they walked through the door and into the theater.

"Yeah, didn't it was that one. I just saw the time it starts and went with the surprise." Eren said as he laughed nervously while he scratched the back of his head.

"I love it." Annie said as she took his hand in hers.

"Shall we go in, Mrs. Jaeger?" Eren said with a smile.

"Yes, we shall, Mr. Jaeger." Annie smiles back.

---After the Theater---

"Hey, Annie." Eren got the attention of his wife. Their hands holding each other as they walked back to the parking lot to get their car.

"Hm?" she turns her head to look at him.

*Say Yeah!
Let's be alone together
We could stay young forever
We'll stay young,
Young, Young...*

They turn when they heard the song beside them. Eren got an idea, he let's go of Annie's hand and stands in front of her. He takes her hands in both of his.

"Shall we?" Eren motioned her to dance and she smiled at him.

"Why, of course." Annie said. They started to dance to the song, not worried of who is watching them. They could hear people cheering and clapping, encouraging them to continue. Annie laughed at the situation and continue to dance, pushing herself on him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Nice dancing..." Eren said as he held Annie tighter by the waist. He started to sing to the song. "I don't know where you're going But do you got room for one more trouble soul?"

"And I said I'll check in tomorrow..." Annie sang along but stopped as she started to laugh. They both started to sing to the song as they dance. Not caring that they were on the sidewalk of a busy street that is filled with people who were now watching.

//Annie POV//

---At the Park, One Hour Later---

"That was..." Annie took a deep breath. "...crazy."

"You have a beautiful voice when you sang that song." Eren blushed as he slightly tightens his grip on her hand that held hers.

"Hm? Really? I do?" Annie felt butterflies as she heard Eren praise her. "Do you really think so?"

"I do...I loved it." Eren said as she rested her head on his shoulder when they sat on a bench. She stared to the stars in the sky and she spotted a shooting star.

"Eren, look!" Annie motioned him to look up.

"Hm?" Eren looks up and his expression showed that he saw it. He looks at Annie with a smile after that. "A shooting star...you should make a wish, Annie."

"A wish..." Annie said to herself. She looks ahead and something catches her eyes. She knew it was all in her mind but it seem real to her. Her golden hair...the wide open green eyes...a little girl. Like a blur except her hair and eyes.

A child...Annie thought.

"I wish for this..." Annie finally says. She put her hand on her belly and rubs it slowly.

"A baby?" Eren asked.

"Yes...I can't get it out of my mind. Ever since you left the hospital...that has been in my mind...I have been seeing a child. Golden hair and green eyes, similar to you and me." Annie spoke softly. "It's not scary...seeing something that isn't there, but it's eating me out and thoughts of having your child. To have a baby, it's seems beautiful...but there's the college I'm going to...for two years without you. Having your child would be impossible for those two years without you, Eren."

"Annie..." she looks away from him and stares at her feet.

"I still wanted for you to say no, Eren. To tell me to stay...to keep me at your side." Annie spoke again. "The days we spent together...are the happiest time of my life...but...but..."

"Annie-" she finally broke down and started to cry.

"I keep it in the back of my mind...but I know that for two years...everything will shatter and I know that I will be sad without you. I can't! I just can't do it!" Annie cried out as she let out all her negative feelings. She stood up and started to yell it out. "I just can't! Okay?! I can't!"

"Annie!" she heard Eren shout and felt him hug her tightly in his arms. She cools off and looks over her shoulder to see his eyes closed and his head resting on her shoulder.

"E-Eren?"

"Don't go!" Annie gasped when she heard that.

"Wh-"

"I said, don't go to college!" he cried out as he held her tighter and he started to cry. "You're right...that was what I wanted to say...what you wanted to hear. So please...Don't go!"

"Eren..." it was all she could say before crying again. "I will...I'll stay...I don't want to go either."

"Let's do this...you're in your time, right? It's possible...to have a child." Eren said with a calmer voice. Annie eyes widened when she heard that. She stopped crying and put her hand over his. He moved his hand on her stomach and she covered his hands with hers.

"Yes...it's possible. I'm in my period...so yeah." Annie smiled as he lowered himself to the bench while still holding Annie. She slowly sat on his lap and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you." He said.

"I'm not leaving you...Eren, I love you." Annie said as she closed her eyes. She felt all of her energy grained and she felt tired by it. She opens her eyes again but realized that her eye-lids were struggling to stay open. "...I'm...sleepy...Er...Ere..."

---Somewhere---

"Urgh....mmm..." Annie first grunted but moan as she felt something warm nibbling her neck...lips...It drew down her neck and on her shoulder. Her hands were held down by...other hands that fingers were intertwined in hers. She opened her eyes to see brown hair that was bent down to her shoulder. She panicked and tried to pull away from the person's grip. But all struggling stop when the head lifted up and she recognized Eren.

"E-Eren?!" Annie gasped. She looked around to find herself in another room, one she didn't recognize or seen before. "Where are we?"

"..." Eren didn't say anything but went back to kissing Annie's shoulder and using his teeth to rip the shirt easily.

"Ah! Eren?!" Annie blushed as her shirt was ripped off and exposing her to nothing but her bra. She realized that he was in his pants but no shirt and the same for her. "Eren; let me go..."

"..." he still wouldn't say anything.

"Eren?"

"...cute..." it was all he said before kissing her on the lips. She felt his hands move off hers and she rubs his back slowly.

Eren...she thought as she let her feelings lead her as his lips traveled down her chin and to her shoulders...leading straight to her chest.

"...You're cute, Annie..." he said as she lifted his head back up and kisses him roughly.

Eren! Annie screams in her mind as they continued to make out, she started to tug on his jeans and the rest went slowly...they made love to each other that night.

---Morning---

Annie slowly opens her eyes to see that it was morning. She lays there as she stares out the window the beach. She sat up and covers herself with the blanket. Eren laid sound asleep and with a smile on his face. Annie smiled sweetly as she rubs his hair gently. Her vision seems to be blurring now and she looks up to see someone standing by the window. She focused on the person and saw that it was the girl...the golden hair...and her green eyes.

Shall it always haunt me these thoughts? Annie asked herself. But right at that moment, the little girl ran at Annie. She jumped on the bed and Annie's eyes widened in fear and in confusion as the little girl faded through her. Annie stood still after that. And she could feel tears threaten to come out.

"...The...Fuck...?" Annie said confused after minutes of holding still.

"Hm...Annie?" Eren woke up and call her name. Annie turns to look at him and ignores what just happen. She wipes her eyes and looks at her awoken husband.

"Morning." She greeted him with a smile.

"Morning..." Eren said with a yawn. "You're up early."

"I just woke up..." Annie told him. She got and grabs her clothes that were on the floor, but stopped when she saw her bag that contain her clothes. Eren's bag was there as well. "We really are in a different hotel?"

"Yeah, you fell asleep so I took us to this hotel to be near the beach and I also packed our things in them." Eren told and Annie digs into her bag. She pulls out a bikini and folds them in her hand.

"Well...it's late already I guess. So find your swim clothes and we're heading to the beach." Annie said with a smile.

"...fine..." Eren agreed.

"Ok...let's get change and go." Annie grinned. Eren got up and went to the bathroom to change.

And alone again...huh? Annie thought happily as she once again saw the little girl standing beside her. Her face seems clearer now and Annie could see the little girl smiling. She kneels down and raises her hand up for the fake girl to touch. And she did...her eyes closing as she grinned at Annie. The little girl placed her hand beside Annie's hand. It felt nothing to Annie's hand but in her heart, it was crying in joy.

"..." Annie didn't say anything but her tears of joy showed her happiness.

I wish to really see you one day...Annie thought with a smile as the little girl faded away.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4K 111 21
A romance story between Annie and the reader. This takes place in an alternate universe where the Attack On Titan characters are living a fulfilling...
145 2 9
My first story, If it's a little messy I understand. I've been wanting to write for so long and I'm finally taking the opportunity. This is a on/off...
338K 10.6K 18
Eren x Reader (completed)[editing] **Notice** I am changing some of the ages for my own benefits during the course of this story. The only changes i...
249K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...