Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

Princessofmuke tarafından

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... Daha Fazla

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Twenty-Five

8.5K 305 181
Princessofmuke tarafından

You guys have no clue how hard this was for me to write, i had no clue how to finish it even though i had it all written out in my head, i still had no clue how to end it, this has been an amazing journey and i can't thank everyone enough.

Especially Larry_Lashton who's one of the biggest writers here on wattpad, i read like almost all of her books and when she noticed mine, i freaked out , she gave me confidence to write and i guess that's where i really started to enjoy writing because i knew you guys enjoyed it.

Now at the end of the road, twenty five chapters later, i can't believe it's done.

So please enjoy my unedited story and i hope you guys will stick around for the Muke fic i will be starting soon.

(there has been a small time skip since the last chapter FYI ) 

As the sun slowly started to shine brighter and started to lit up the once dark bedroom , Luke's alarm was heard. The blonde groaned and quickly turned it off before he pulled his still sleeping boyfriend closer to him and kissed the naked skin where Ashton's neck met his shoulder.

Excitement immediately filled Luke as he looked around the brightly white room that belonged to the curly haired boy that was pressed against him, Luke's arms moved along with Ashton's chest as the younger boy breathed deeply.

Ashton had always been a very silent sleeper, he rarely moved or changed positions and thank god , he didn't snore, unlike Luke sometimes does even though it's light Ashton still teases him about it.

The blonde just could never get enough from this, waking up in Ashton's bedroom while he held the boy tightly to his chest. Their body heat keeping each other warm as their naked skin would tangle up even more during the nights.

Luke was absolutely head over heals for the curly haired boy, he would get infultrated with everything the younger boy does, he could watch him do stupid shit all day and still think he was the most interesting person alive ,Ashton was just Ashton and Luke couldn't get enough of his Ashton.

The excitement was slowly replaced with nerves , today was the big day. Today was the only chance for Luke to prove he was worthy to play for a real NHL team, their would be multiple scouts at their game , allot already interested in the tall blonde.

This was Luke's chance to play for a real team that had millions of people watch them on live tv world wide, to get paid big amouths of money to skate on the ice and live his dream, to fly all across the country to play against rivaling hockey teams.

This had been Luke's dream ever since the moment he first stood on ice skates with a stick in his hands, around the age of 5, he started the dream and he never gave up, even when times were hard.

Luke was almost sure he had to give up hockey forever when he found out that he was gay,  he thought that being openly gay meant the end of his career, but it didn't . He found out that allot of hockey players were indeed openly gay and yes they got allot of harsh words thrown at them but they were still living the dream, a dream that Luke wanted a taste of.

The blonde got cut out of his daydream when he felt Ashton starting to stir and wake up in his arms. The younger boy let out a few groans before he turned around in Luke's arms and rested his head in Luke's bare chest.

"Morning Princess" the older boy said with a love sick smile full of adoration, every body could see that Ashton was his entire world just like hockey was. Luke let his warm hands travel down Ashton's upper arm , stopping midway to let his thumb rub circles on the bare skin, caressing it carefully.

A muffled 'morning' was heard from the young boy who was enjoying the warmth of Luke's chest just a little bit more before finally looking up at his boyfriend and placing a loving morning kiss on blonde's lips.

"Today's the day' Ashton mumbled, his fingers tracing patterns all over Luke's torso. The older boy hummed and ran a hand through his flat hair  "i know baby , i'm so nervous" the older boy sighed making Ashton giggle "don't worry you'll be fine, i know you can do it"

The curly haired boy placed his hand on Luke's cheek , thumbing over the skin a few times "you're amazing at what you do and they will love you ,don't worry " he whispered before kissing his boyfriend one last time and getting out of bed.

Luke groaned but copied Ashton's actions and let himself roll out of bed too, they both quickly showered together and got dressed before walking downstairs to prepare themselves some breakfast, it was a Saturday and the entire Irwin household was still sleeping at barely half past six in the morning and Ashton could be sleeping too but he wanted to support his lovely boyfriend in all glory tonight, even if that meant getting up at 6 and having to travel half of the day with Luke and his team mates.

Ashton would be one of the only people to have ever traveled with the actual team in their bus but Luke somehow persuaded coach to let his boyfriend tag along.

After both of them ate breakfast they silently left Ashton's house and got into Luke's car, driving towards his apartment to pick up his gear and Calum. 

The ride was silent , Ashton was almost half asleep with his head pressed uncomfortably against the window the entire ride towards Luke place. There were a few blink-182 songs playing from Luke's old cd that he somehow still owned after 10 years or something. 

Luke gently placed his hand on the younger boy's thigh , giving it a small squeeze. Ashton's lips curled upwards in a smile as he placed his hand on top of Luke's and intertwined their fingers "i can't believe it's today already" Luke whispered "yeah" the curly haired boy responded sighing and looking out of the window , the weather was lovely this early in march reminding him about everything that would be changing when he would be graduating high school.

"what's bothering you ,Princess?" Luke asked, casually glancing from the road ,down towards his frowning boyfriend "nothing" the younger boy shrugged making Luke roll his eyes.

The blonde looked back at the road again before speaking "explain the frown on your face then" Luke chuckled , adjusting his sunglasses on his face. Ashton let out an annoyed puff of air.

 "fine, i'm just worried about what happens after all of this, i'm graduating soon and there's a big chance you'll be playing professional hockey and it scares me , i don't want to share you with the world because i know i'm gonna loose you to all those people and i'm just not ready to have my life thrown upside down again because i like the way it is now , i like this, us" Ashton explained, whispering a soft "i don't want to loose it, loose you because i just got you" 

By the time Ashton finished his sentence Luke had parked the car in front of his apartment, sighing the boy took of his sunglasses and turned himself in his seat to look at his pouting boyfriend. "Ashton" Luke sighed and opened his mouth just be cut off by the younger boy "i know i sound selfish and stupid " Ashton whispered,keeping his gaze on their intertwined fingers in his lap.

"Ash, Princess" Luke sighed ,adding a soft "look at me" making Ashton look up at him "I wish i could tell you how everything will be in a couple of months but the truth is, i can't , nobody can. I just know that i would love to be with you for a very long time, hopefully forever, i don't want to think to far ahead i just know that i will do everything to make us work out , okay?" 

Ashton was silent as Luke spoke, letting the words really get to him and feeling his heart beat starting to pick up when Luke said that he hoped to be together forever."okay" Ashton smiled and leaned in to kiss Luke, connecting their lips shortly "don't be afraid Princess , we'll make it work " Luke whispered softly , brushing some curls out of Ashton's face.

The younger boy smiled and nodded his head "i love you " Ashton stated making the blonde smile and shake his head ,he was so in love with this beautiful human. "i love to too princess" Luke said before closing the gap between them and kissing his lover like there would be no tomorrow.

After a small make out session both boys knew that they had to keep going , so Luke put his shirt back on and Ashton zipped his jeans back up , both having a huge problems with wandering hands.

Luke helped Ashton out of his car and wrapped his arm around him , leading him towards his infamous apartment , the younger boy leaning into his side as they made their way into the elevators.

Luke unlocked the apartment , letting Ashton enter first before closing the door behind them "i already packed everything up, it's just in my bedroom-" Luke bumped into Ashton who was standing frozen in place and when Luke looked up his eyes widened. 

Calum was standing half naked in the kitchen hovering over a, hopefully, not butt naked "Michael?" Ashton's voice shrieked in a questioning way. The young boy between Calum's legs, that was sat on the kitchen counter, blushed hard as he tried to cover himself up , using Calum's t-shirt to cover his crotch and hid behind the tan boy.

Luke rolled his eyes "seriously , you knew we would be coming over Cal" The blonde said before looking down at Ashton "you knew about this?" he asked motioning between the two black heads and raising his eyebrow and the younger boy shrugged "i had no clue to be honest that Calum worked at a record shop" 

Luke watched as the naked boy scratched the back of his head nervously "Calum please get the kid dressed , we can drop him off on the way to the bus" Luke said as he ran a hand through his messy blonde hair and sighed.

Calum gave his friend a smile and Ashton an awkward wave before mumbling a "could you..turn around for like 10 seconds" and without any objections both the boys turned around and listened to footsteps quickly leaving the kitchen "can"t believe Calum is actually getting laid" the blonde grumbled making Ashton let out a chuckle "yeah and with my only friend too" 

Luke grabbed his bag and within 5 minutes Calum and Michael both came out of Calum's bedroom and awkwardly walking into the kitchen like Calum hadn't just  been giving the young boy a hand job while he was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Michael trailed behind the tan boy, using him as his shield and awkwardly looking around the room feeling suddenly aware of the tension in the room.

"Good you guys put clothes on" Luke said with a sarcastic undertone in his voice, making Calum roll his eyes "could say the same thing about you guys" the tan boy said smirking , earning a scoff from Luke and a hurt 'hey' from Ashton.

"Seriously Cal, i would appreciate it very much if you would tell me you're fucking someone, so i don't walk in on them naked on our kitchen counter " Luke said with a sigh earning a chuckle from Ashton "oh please like i didn't find cum on our couch last week " Calum shot back, making Ashton blush madly.

Luke and Calum both stared at each other for a few seconds before breaking out in smiles "so you and Clifford huh, never saw that coming" The blonde said picking his bag up from the ground and slinging it over his shoulder.

 Calum just shrugged and wrapped his arms around Michael "it just kinda ,happened" he said giving the boy a kiss on the cheek and grabbing his own bag.

---

Ashton felt someone caress his cheek as he slowly started to wake up ,his eyelids fluttered open and he was met with Luke who was whispering for him to wake up "we're almost there princess, just wanted to wake you up before we park" the blonde said kissing the younger boy's forehead making Ashton hum in appreciation.

Ashton slowly blinked a few more times, trying to get all the sleep from his eyes . He looked around the bus as it parked, all the hockey players excited for the most important match of the entire year, he could feel the excitement that Luke was holding, the blonde always wanted to look calm and collected but right now , Ashton knew, he was also beyond excited and losing his shit from the inside out.

The bus stopped and everyone got out, Luke keeping a steady grasp on Ashton's hand, not letting go for anything or anyone. It would just be a few hours now, they would warm up and go to the dressing rooms while Ashton would just go to his seat already.

The hockey arena was huge, impressive even, and Luke couldn't wait to put his skates on and dominate on the ice, he was ready to show everyone here tonight exactly what he was worth.

Time went on and Ashton found his seat somewhere in the front rows right in the middle that would give him an almost perfect view of the entire ice rink , making sure he won't miss any of Luke actions.

The wait was long and the entire arena was soon filled with thousands of people, the atmosphere tense yet amazing, everyone here came for their favorite team to watch them win.

Ashton spotted a few important looking people and could only hope they were here to give Luke a chance to a good future in the NHL , that would make his dreams come true and Luke deserved it , he deserved every little bit of success that would come to him.

The arena light's got dimmed as the big lights on the ice rink shined bright , making everyone focus on what was going to happen on the ice tonight. A voice was heard through the speakers that was welcoming everyone to the state before going over to announce the teams.

The other team was announced first , one by one the players got on the ice and started to skate a few rounds before getting in place.After the team was completely on the ice they started to introduce Luke's team , Luke being up first as their captain. Ashton cheered as hard as he could when his man entered the ring while holding his hockey stick up high in the air.

From the first bell that rings through the stadium it's tense, both teams skate fast, violently trying to take the puck and bring it to the rivalry teams goal. Luke's really out there, skating fast with his long legs . People roughly bump into him trying to knock him off of his feet, sometimes succeeding.

Even though the rivalry team has targeted Luke , the blonde gets the puck on his stick and slams it right underneath the goalie's legs into the mesh creating a mass of cheers to erupt from the arena.

Ashton smirks, that's his Luke out there and nobody was going to stop him , not even if they were trying to knock him off his feet every ten seconds.

Ashton watches the entire match, his eyes focused on Luke mainly , watching him skate just a bit faster then everyone else and skilfully steal the puck every time before passing it quickly to one of his team mates .

Nothing big happened within the rest of the first half, the only goal on the scoreboard was Luke's the one he made when the game had been going on for about 5 minutes and the players were still a bit reckless.

Now the second half was nearing it's end and the rivalry team was doing everything they could to try and score a goal for themselves so there was still hope. Ashton's eyes followed Luke's every movement as Calum shot a puck his way and the blonde caught it , quickly maneuvering it between his stick and pushing his legs to carry him even faster as he makes his way towards the goalie of the swans.

Ashton watches as Luke's so close to the goal and about to shoot , sitting on the edge of his seat as he see's Luke focus on the goalie's movements and just as he wants to shoot a body slams into his side, knocking him over and onto the ice , hard.

The young boy jumps out of his seat as a buzz was heard through the ice rink and some team mates gather round Luke, Ashton can only fear for the worst as he see's his lover lay flat on the ice , not moving.

Ashton's hart sunk as he watched a medical arrive and time stood still as everyone focused on the middle of the ice where the blonde was laying. It was like every sight , every noise faded away and the only thing he could focus on was Luke laying there.

It felt like an eternity before he slowly saw Luke getting up with help of his couch and a medic , the voice of the commentator ringing through the arena "he appears to be alright' and Ashton's heart started to beat normally again as he saw Luke look in his direction and gave him a weak smile.

"for safety reasons Hemmings will not play further but carry his captain status over to second in comment Hood and Gilverson will fill up the empty spot"  the commentator speaks and as soon as Ashton see's people helping Luke off the ice he jumps up from his seat and maneuvers his way out of the rink.

Ashton runs towards the backstage door, knowing exactly which one Luke disappeared in before the match , there's a security officer standing in front of the door that refuses to let him "please i need to know if he's okay" Ashton begs but the security guard wouldn't budge and the younger boy sighs and takes a seat on the stools in the hallway.

Ashton felt terrible as he just sat there, waiting for any information to be given , it's not like Luke's dying, he's seen him walk of the ice, with a bit of support, yet here he sits and waits as his boyfriend is probably hurt and waiting for him, he wanted to be there for Luke just like Luke had always been there for him but one stupid security guard had to ruin it.

Luke was sitting on a bench in the locker room, his hockey gear still on , only missing his helmet and mouth piece, and a cool pack pressed to the right side of his face where he roughly contacted the ice earlier.

The medic clicked his pen and stood up "you luckily haven't suffered any intern damage or a concussion,only some physical bruising . Your head will probably give you some light headache's though the upcoming week but that's completely normal, if you feel strange or are in allot of pain i suggest going to the doctors to make sure everything is fine.:

" i prescribe just some normal pain killers and allot of rest for your head, it took a serious hit and you can be happy you didn't suffer from a concussion or brain damage."

Both Luke and the coach nodded at the medic who packed up his stuff and left the room leaving Luke alone. The blonde sighed and buried his head in his hands 'well there goes my chance' went through his head, it wasn't fair , he had practiced so hard and given it all he had to getting this far and when he finally had the chance to prove himself, he didn't focus enough on the people around him.

The he blonde sighed, there were tears brimming in his eyes from all the frustration ,he worked way to damn hard for this and now his hockey career will be over for good, he fucked up good on the ice and there wasn't anyone who would want him to play for their NHL team anymore.

Luke looked like he had just all his hopes and dreams shattered , he just wanted to cry , to bawl his eyes out because he really thought he would make it far but now this would be the end of his NHL dream.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when Luke had been sitting quietly in the locker room alone, his coach being long gone that the team burst through the door.They had won and were cheering, stopping to make sure Luke was alright before embracing him in a group hug, Luke cheered with them as they all embraced him.

 Calum being the one to give Luke a tight squeeze "i'm glad you're doing okay, we won, because of your goal " The tan boy said making Luke feel a little bit better about himself, he had given a weak play today, everybody was on his neck and it caused him to be in this position he now is in.

Their coach came back to brief them on how the guy, Santanes , who skated into him had gotten suspended for the next upcoming season and how he was proud of everyone inside of the room ,especially Luke.

The briefing was short and soon they were all dressed into regular t-shirts and sweats and walking out of the locker room's , Luke immediately spotted Ashton who shot up from his seat and ran over to him.

Luke pulled him into a hug as the shorter boy was showering him with questions "i was so fucking worried, are you alright, are you hurt " the curly haired lad clung onto him as Luke stroked his back and told him he was alright.

There was someone clearing their throat right next to him so they pulled apart from their comforting hug, only to be met with a fancy looking guy who handed Luke a buisness card and told him to call him if he was interested.

The guy walked away and Luke looked down at the card, eyes widening when he saw it was the buisisness card of the Chicago Black Hawks  "no way" the blonde whispered , smiling as he read the card over and over again, somebody was still interested in him.

Luke picked Ashton up and held him tight "you did it" the young boy yelled making everyone in the hallway cheer,  he actually did it, Luke a small town hockey player got spotted and now he's going to make his dreams come true , with Ashton right by his side.

THE END!!!!!

WOW, thanks guys , thank you guys so very fucking much

Every single one of you that read this book till the end ,it means the world to me , i don't even know how to express myself in words right now. 

I just feel like i can't thank you guys enough for all your support.

I'm going to take a small break before i come back with my Muke story,but i will let you guys know.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BELIEVING IN ME AND I'M GOING TO CRY IN A CORNER NOW.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5K 144 10
Luke is seventeen. Of course he's going to want to experiment with boys. But Ashton didn't expect Luke to want to experiment with him. He also didn't...
4K 156 1
Luke only goes to the library to watch an employee named Ashton from afar in hopes that one day he'll gather enough courage to ask him out.
30.3K 811 27
Ashton is broken. He's falling to pieces. Luke will do anything to put him back together again. (SEQUEL WILL BE COMING SOON)
57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...