Modern Fairytale ~ #Wattys2015

ReginasHappyEnding द्वारा

Powerhouse attorney Regina Mills lives in an apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with her son, Henr... अधिक

Odd Jobs
Neighbors
You've Got Mail
An Air of Mystery
Rush Hour
The Reality Behind the Happily Ever After
A Stroke of Luck
Under My Skin
Insubordination
Operation: Apology
Metropolitan Confessions
DIY
Extra Credit
Fight Song
Honor
The Full Monty
Fireworks
Possessions
But Ya Gotta Have Friends
Operation: Imagine
Intermission
Twilight Zone
Hocus Pocus
Cabin Fever
Feast of the Crocodile
Escucha a Tu Alma
Out With the Old In With the New
January 13th
Too Good To Be True
A Room With a View

Death by Chocolate

3.8K 89 37
ReginasHappyEnding द्वारा

"Did you know about this?" Regina turned to face him, her eyes bright with joy.

"Not much. I was just told not to open the box or eat the ice cream that were temporarily coexisting in my kitchen," he said, both of them laughing.

"I can't believe he did all of this."

"I can," Robin said with a shrug. "I told you, Regina. The lad would do anything for you."

"I see that," she dragged her finger along the icing and brought it to her mouth for a taste. She moaned, much like she did during sex Robin noticed, when the chocolate made contact with her taste buds.

"He's not grounded anymore, is he?" Robin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her waist, infatuated with her as she indulged.

"Oh no. He's still grounded. I don't give in to gifts, no matter how good they taste. But I suppose he can have his phone back tomorrow," she said. She paused for a moment as a thought came to her. "Can you remind me to call Jefferson in the morning? I'll surprise Henry by having Grace over for dinner. Maybe I'll even make lasagna."

"You're going to make lasagna without so much as an invitation for the Locksley men? How incredibly rude," he pouted, his lower lip extending out and the corners of his eyes turning down with fake sadness.

"You're right. How could I be so inconsiderate?" She laughed and placed a simple kiss to his pouting lips. "Would you and Roland like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Unfortunately, we must decline. We have a prior engagement," he teased and she smacked his chest playfully. She dipped her finger into the cake again and lifted it to her lips, another soft moan escaping her. "I'm growing incredibly envious of that cake. Apparently I'm not the only one that can urge you to make that sound."

She hummed a chuckle as she licked her lips. She used the same finger to gather more icing and wiped it on his lower lip. She tilted her head forward, licking it before pressing her mouth around his, nibbling and sucking the last of the chocolate from him. He felt his knees buckling at the sensation, a growl-like noise resonating from the back of his throat.

His eyes filled with desire, his urgency wild and animalistic as he rushed to kiss her lips, neck, collarbone. Regina breathed out, heavy with anticipation. He was on his knees in front of her now, hiking her dress up to her torso to get a look at the lace panties he was sure she'd worn just for him.

He stopped abruptly, swallowing hard when his arousal began to saturate the fabric of his boxer briefs from the sight. He shifted his gaze up and saw her looking down at him biting her lower lip with a knowing smirk.

"Surprise," she whispered.

Regina wasn't wearing panties; no lace thong, no sexy hipster from Victoria's Secret. Nothing. She'd been completely exposed under that dress throughout their entire date and he only found out now.

He growled again as he nibbled on her thighs, squeezing her firm, bare bottom tightly in his grasp. He moved up her legs toward her hips and traveled to her center. She sighed and was more than willing to cooperate when he urged her legs open, his tongue reaching for better access to her sex.

He straightened his spine lifting one of her legs and placing it so the bend in her knee rested comfortably in the crook of his neck. He looked at her then. Really looked at her. Pink lips, freshly waxed, wet and ready for him. He was eager to please her, yearning to hear her cries of satisfaction from his ministrations.

He wasted no time with teasing. He was hungry for her. No, starving. He pressed his tongue flat against her entrance and moved slowly up to her clit. She whimpered as he repeated his actions and shifted her leg more securely around him, careful not to scratch him with the heel of her shoe.

His licks quickened in pace, but continued on their path along the length of her. She leaned her head back and Robin placed his hands against her lower back for support. She moaned and sighed, occasionally sucking in a short breath between her teeth when he surprised her with something new.

He drew circles with his tongue, sucked and nibbled on her lips. She was crying out with pleasure, begging him for more. He started placing wet, sloppy kisses at her entrance and she released a loud moan that gave permission for him to continue. One hand gripped the counter top while the other fingered his hair, pulling his face harder into her when something felt particularly good. Her hips rocked back and forth, matching his pace. He moved faster and felt her opening up for him, her body ready to release its natural juices.

Robin suddenly had an idea. He continued to work her closer to her peak as he struggled with his own belt. When his length was finally free from its temporary prison, he stroked himself as she cried out for him. She was so close. He could feel her clenching inside his mouth.

"Oh my--" Regina began to cry out, but yelped with surprise satisfaction when she realized his mouth was gone and there was something else in its place.

Robin stood and pushed himself inside her just as she was about to climax, keeping her leg wrapped around his hip. She was pushed up against the island, her lower back digging into the edge of the countertop as he thrusted himself deeper. Her hands framed his face and pulled down to kiss him fiercely. He wrapped his arm so tightly around her, pulling down on the zipper of her dress so his palm could rest on the skin of her back. His other hand kept a firm, supportive grip on her leg as he buried himself into her.

"Regina," he breathed out in a moan. She pressed her lips together and hummed, unable to speak her response. "I-- uh my-- mmmm--" Pant. Pant. Pant. "I want you."

"You have me," she whispered before sucking on his neck.

"No, I want you to-- oh fuu--," he adjusted his arm and her leg then, hooking it under her so the back of her knee was in the bend of his elbow. She was more open, he could go deeper. He filled her entirely now and watched as her jaw opened and head leaned back. "I want you to feel my-- uhh-- the way I feel about you."

He moved faster and her legs began to tremble. He was focused now, his lips pressed together as his hips crashed into hers. She was writhing beneath him, so close, but not wanting this moment with him to end.

"I do, Robin," she looked into his eyes when she spoke. "I do feel it."

As if her words were the detonator, he exploded inside her. Her walls clenched around him as they climbed their peak together. Her arms were wrapped tight around his neck, her face buried into his shoulder to muffle her cries. When he knew he had emptied himself, he slowed his pace to allow her to ride the last of her orgasm. She moved her hand to his hip to urge him to stop when she'd had enough. They remained still in an attempt to catch their breath, his cheek resting into the side of her head while hers was still nestled in his shoulder.

When their breathing steadied, Robin pulled out and helped ease her foot back to the ground. He put his hand on her hip and gently massaged it, imagining it was stiff from being held in place for so long. She hummed with gratitude as her stressed muscle relaxed into his touch.

"Was it everything you imagined?" She asked. He raised his eyebrow and tilted his head, unsure of what she was referring to. She smirked when she elaborated, "Keeping the dress on?"

"You have no idea," he shook his head and she chuckled as she nibbled the scruff on his jaw.

***********************************

They sat together on the black leather couch, Regina's legs resting comfortably in Robin's lap as he rubbed his palms along the smooth skin of her shins. He'd removed his jacket and button down to cool off from their encounter in the kitchen. Her dress was unzipped, but remained on her body; her shoes still securely fastened around her ankles.

"What was the worst thing you've ever done?" Regina asked leaning forward to feed him a forkful of the slice of cake they were sharing. He contemplated his answer as he chewed.

"While I was studying at Oxford, mum wrote to tell me she spotted one of my childhood mates begging for change near the apothecary in town. Well, here I was, an Oxford man, surrounded by stiffs who had plenty of money to spare while my friend was piss poor and starving. So I pinched money from their wallets to send home; not enough for them to notice, but enough to help. I was actually quite the pick-pocket as a boy," he laughed.

"Did this friend happen to be one of your Merry Men?" Regina teased.

"Oh, bugger off," he laughed and she smiled, but clearly didn't understand what that meant. "It's slang for 'Fuck off.'"

"Oh is it?" Her eyes narrowed as her lips pursed together to hide her smirk.

"Indeed. And what are you going to do about it?" He leaned into her, his tone seductive.

Regina took a hand full of chocolate and smeared it on his cheek. He gasped in surprise and she laughed. His demeanor changed as he wiped the icing with his finger and slowly licked it. She took her legs off his lap and placed the plate on the coffee table without taking her eyes off him. They resembled wild animals; Robin like a lion stalking his prey, Regina, a gazelle. They were still, analyzing the other to see who would make the first move. When she saw his leg shift ever-so-slightly, she made her move.

She jumped from the couch, hurdling over the small table as he pounced in her direction. She dashed down the hall, hearing his heavy footsteps gaining on her. She ran to the master bedroom, taking refuge in the shadows of the walk-in closet. She waited, listening as the pounding of his feet against the hardwood floors slowed to a halt inside the room.

"Regina?" He called, his voice soft and enticing. Silence filled the air again, both listening for the other to make another move. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her breathing unsteady, but quiet through her nose. She smiled, waiting until she could see his silhouette before attacking. "You've been very naughty."

Naughty? Hmm... She imagined the excitement in teacher/student role play. We definitely have to do that one of these days.

Thump. He took a step forward. Thump. And another. She could see part of him, but not enough. He was facing the bed, no doubt believing her to be hiding on the other side. Her grin was twisted. She couldn't wait to get him.

Thump. The last step before he was in full view, his back to the closet as he focused intently on the bed. He was right where she wanted him. With quick, delicate steps on her toes (wanting to avoid any sounds since she was still wearing her heels) Regina was running from the closet, gliding through the air before landing gracefully on his back. Her arms encircled his neck, her legs doing the same around his torso.

They laughed as he spun around trying to loosen her grip and send her flying onto the bed. He finally gave up and instead sent them both landing on their sides against the mattress. She bit into his shoulder and he groaned in response.

"Now I'm quite curious. What is the worst thing you've done, Regina?" He asked, secretly hoping it was sexual in nature.

"I'm not sure you're ready to know," she murmured against his back where she was changing between gentle kisses and light nips on his skin. Her hands veered downward over his chest and abs, scratching them softly and tracing their outline with her fingertips.

"That bad?" He chuckled, running his palm over the leg she still had wrapped around him.

"I suppose it's open to interpretation."

"Then by all means, do share," he whispered and she shook her head at the memory.

"I was at NYU at the time, Daniel and I had just started seeing each other. A lot of his artist, hippie friends rented a beach house on the Jersey Shore for Spring Break so I went along thinking it would be fun," she paused when he laughed.

"It was already worse than mine the minute you said 'Spring Break,'" he chimed before she bit him hard on the shoulder.

"Anyway, one night they were around the fire pit on the beach drinking from this oversized mason jar. I didn't want to look like a stiff when it was my turn, so I took a bigger sip than I probably should have."

"Oh no, Regina. What was it?" He asked, her storytelling peaking his curiosity.

"Peyote," she sighed and his laughter filled the room immediately.

Peyote is a cactus root found in the hotter climates of the country used by Native Americans during religious ceremonies. It is known to have natural, hallucinogenic properties. In other words, by grinding the root and mixing it into a tea, Regina had essentially experienced an organic acid trip that night.

"What happened?" He managed through his laughter.

"I remember it had this horrible bitter taste and I had to fight the urge to projectile vomit across the fire. But the next thing I knew, everyone was dancing in sombreros and I wouldn't stop speaking Spanish. I was told later, much to my disappointment actually, that no one was dancing and there were definitely no sombreros," she laughed at the memory before adding, "And I remember asking myself why the moon insisted on judging me and wondering if color was supposed to have a taste. Oh and Daniel got angry at the ocean, this actually happened! He thought the waves were killing the fish."

"How did you feel the next day?" He asked, his laughter softening to a chuckle.

"I woke up in the sand next to Daniel, who had misplaced his pants in an effort to save the fish, and felt like I had half the beach in my vagina. Needless to say, I needed a shower and I couldn't wait to come home," she smirked when Robin roared with laughter again.

Regina started kissing his back again while he calmed down. She moved her hands that were resting against his abdomen lower to tease her fingers along the edge of his pants. His laughter stopped immediately then as he sighed into her touch. She ventured further down to unzip the slacks that were already unbuttoned, belt removed (on the floor somewhere in the kitchen), and slipped her hand inside. He jerked his hips forward, wanting her there as much as she did.

"What's the matter, Professor? This isn't as funny as my story?" She whispered and licked along the back of his ear. He took a sharp breath in through his teeth when the sensation sent a surge of blood rushing through his shaft. He moaned, aching for her to take him anyway she wanted. He didn't care how or where; he just wanted to feel her around him.

"What are you going to do?" He muttered through gritted teeth. She was driving him wild with her teasing.

"I was thinking I could do a little research," she whispered before standing from the bed and holding out her hand for him. He took it and went to stand, but she shook her head. "Just sit up. Get comfortable."

He bit his lower lip and did as he was instructed, putting his bare feet flat on the ground and sitting up at the edge of the mattress. He lifted his hips when she knelt in front of him and slid the gray pants and white Calvin Klein boxer briefs down his legs. He was completely naked now, which was more than could be said for her. He reached down to the bottom of her dress, kissing her lips softly on his way, and lifted the royal blue garment over her head. She only wore a dark gray lace push up bra then and he moaned at how exquisite her breasts looked in it. He wanted her to keep that on for a little while longer.

She sat up tall on her knees and let her hands explore his sensational body. She wanted to cherish and admire everything about it; from the few hairs the he missed when he shaved his chest to the birthmark shaped like an apple on his hip bone. Her lips were soft and gentle, kissing his toned body wherever she could: shoulders, collarbone, biceps, chest, nipples...

"Fuck," he breathed out when her tongue flicked his hardened projection. Her hands continued to roam; scratching lightly down the length of his back around to the ripples of his abs, over his hips, and down his thighs to his knees. She concentrated on stirring him from her ministrations on his pecs, moving on to show the other the same attention.

His length was tight and hard, pulsing with desire and yearning for attention. She felt it brushing against her stomach, the tip releasing his clear liquid onto her taut skin. She nibbled his nipple and he gasped out, gripping her shoulder with his fingertips. She smirked and pulled away to look at his stomach.

"I promise I'll stop teasing you. There's just one thing I've been dying to do," she whispered and pushed on his chest with her hands so he would lean back, his hands flat on the bed behind him for support. She tilted her head forward, licking her lips, and then pressed her tongue to his core. He took a deep breath and she ran her tongue along the pattern of his six pack, moaning and digging her nails into his thigh as she did so. Once she was satisfied, she continued down the center of his stomach until she reached his pelvis. Without putting her hand around his rather impressive member, she licked a circle on his tip for a little taste.

"Mmmm... You're so sweet," she said, her tongue wiping the juice over her lip scar. He looked down so he could watch her when she finally took him in her mouth. He reached one hand forward and laced his fingers in her hair, whimpering when her warm, wet mouth moved slowly down his shaft.

This was what he thought about at the restaurant. This moment. And it made him hard even then. Now that they were here, her mouth around his cock, he didn't know how long he could last.

Her movements remained slow for a while; taking her time to discover his favorite things and the spots that really set him off. The pressure building inside him was bearable until she increased her speed.

"Shit," he cried out. "Like that."

She liked hearing him respond to her actions, telling her what he enjoyed and what he wanted more of. She wanted to learn those things so he wouldn't have to tell her in the future. She wrapped her hand around him and stroked with the pace of her mouth.

"Holy fuck, Regina," he arched his back, but tried to hold it in. He wanted to continue to feel the pleasure she was bringing to him, but he was growing closer to his orgasm. He was losing all control. "Regina, I'm gonna cum."

But he didn't want to cum like this; it felt fantastic and he absolutely could have, but he wanted her. And he knew exactly how. He sat up and reached down to lift her to her feet. He pulled her into an intimate, passionate kiss; tasting himself on her tongue as his wet cock pressed against her navel. They parted and he gazed into her eyes.

"I want you," he whispered, pushing her hair away from her face.

"Then take me," she replied, biting her lower lip.

"I want to be behind you. Are you okay with that?" He asked, concerned that might not be something she's comfortable with.

"Are you?" She raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

Always a bloody tease, he thought. He groaned and repositioned their bodies. She stepped forward, her knees against the edge of the bed, and Robin pressed his body flush to her back. He unclasped her bra and kissed down her spine, over her shoulder blades as the straps fell down her arms.

He reached both hands to her breasts and massaged them in his gentle grasp. She moaned at his touch, his erection resting between her thighs. Her body was quivering in anticipation for him, knowing how much bigger he would feel at this angle.

"Robin," she pleaded through a moan. He lowered his hand and rubbed his finger against her sex, feeling her dripping for him.

"Spread your legs, love," he whispered into her shoulder before kissing it. She did as she was told and he ran his hand down her spine, applying slight pressure at the center to urge her forward. She leaned on her hands and looked back at him, biting her lip.

He took his length in his grasp, rubbing it against her entrance. She closed her eyes when she felt him there, looking forward to the pleasure they were about to share. He positioned himself and guided his tip into her opening, stopping there for her to adjust to his size. He pulled out completely and repeated this until she was soaked and ready for more.

His thrusts were slow to start, savoring the sensation of her walls opening wider in acceptance of him. She pulled at the sheets, moaning loudly when he sped up. He glanced down at her legs, the muscles in her calves tense with each of his thrusts as she stood firmly in her heels. Those sexy stilettos... He gripped each of her hips and pounded into her, overwhelmed at the sight and sound of her.

"Fuck. Oh," Pant. Pant. "Mmm. Yeah." Pant. "Shit." She pressed her face into the blankets, bunching them in her fists and biting them hard with her teeth to muffle her cries. They were sweating, the sound of their slippery bodies slapping together was heard over their shouts.

"Oh my-- Regina," he groaned, pressure building inside him as he neared his peak.

"No, wait. Wait for me," she pleaded. "I'm almost there."

He nodded, focusing on holding it in until she was ready. She reached back and squeezed his hand, signaling him to stop. He groaned in frustration from the lack of friction and wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her tight.

"I know," she panted. "I just need to-" she lifted her legs onto the bed, resting her knees on the end of the mattress. She leaned forward, her face pressed into a pillow and her hips higher in the air. She hummed when her readjustment forced him deeper inside her, his tip pushing into her pelvic bone and grazing her g-spot.

"Oh wow--" he started thrusting again, his legs trembling at the new feeling she provided for them. She bit her lower lip as she chuckled from the back of her throat.

"Yeah, I know," she breathed out and thrust her hips backward to match his pace. "Right there, okay?"

"Mhmm," he nodded, his pace fast against her ass as he slammed into her spot repeatedly. She cried out again, swearing and gasping.

"I'm right there. Don't stop," she begged him, the muscles in her obliques tightening as the heat in her core was rising.

"Regina," he panted, his nails digging into her hips. "I can't-- fuck-- I can't hold on."

"Just a little more, baby. I'm gonna--AH-- I'm gonna cum for you," she pushed her hips back harder, higher into the air.

"I--I have to," his jaw was clenched, arching his back with each thrust.

"Oh my-- Robin-- fuck!" She cried out, her walls clenching around his cock as she finally reached her climax. He gave one final thrust before he exploded inside her. He cried out her name as their bodies trembled against one another. He scratched his nails down her back as she groaned at the pain; it was a good pain, a release. Her toes curled inside her heels as the last of her orgasm swept through her.

Their bodies fell limp into the blankets, like resting on a cloud. He lay on top of her, his elbow on the pillow next to her head shaking to hold himself up to avoid crushing her. She turned her head and noticed with an affectionate smirk.

"Rest," she kissed his arm softly and he straightened it, his body now much heavier above her. His eyes were closed, his lips pressed tenderly on her shoulder blade.

"I'm not too heavy?" He whispered.

"Not at all," she smiled, taking his hand and interlocking their fingers; his palm was flat on the bed and hers rested atop his knuckles. "I still want you close to me so I don't mind."

"I could fall asleep like this," he joked and she chuckled, her lips pressed together.

They were silent after their laughter subsided, their bodies sweaty and close, body heat and the smell of intimacy filling the room. He finally pulled out of her, wincing from the leftover sensitivity of his orgasm. He rolled onto his back, readjusting the pillow beneath him. Regina inched forward, turning on her side and leaning her head against his chest after sitting up to remove her shoes.

He ran his fingers through her hair and she hummed, feeling satisfied and content in his presence. She felt his chest bounce when he started chuckling to himself. She looked up, resting her chin on his chest as her fingers traced a soothing pattern along his collarbone.

"What's so funny?"

"You called me 'baby,'" he stated.

Regina blushed and he grinned at her. He looked goofy, but she could see how happy she made him. She was in the moment when it slipped out, but she didn't regret it. Sometimes it was better that way; she wasn't the best at pet names or expressing herself. But being intimate with Robin, not just with anyone, she had never been more open. She had to admit, it was refreshing.

"I didn't expect it. It was rather adorable."

"Oh, bugger off!" She said and they erupted in laughter, embracing one another fondly as the rest of Enchanted Plaza slept soundly in their beds.

***********************************

Robin sat in the only chair on the outdoor balcony of the master bedroom, his naked body wrapped in Regina's comforter. He watched as the night sky turned from a dark black to a light charcoal, the sun beginning to rise from its slumber in the distance. He took a deep breath as his mind replayed the events of their night together.

He was forced from his reverie upon the sound of the glass door sliding open behind him. She shivered slightly when the cold early morning air kissed her skin. He smiled when he saw her, admiring her nakedness; happiness radiating from her body as she held a tall cup of coffee in her hands. He opened the blanket so she could curl into his lap and he hugged her tight to him for warmth.

She hummed when the hot liquid slid down her throat. She tipped the mug back for him as he shared the caffeinated beverage. She tried to suppress her yawn, but he caught it and chuckled.

"Perhaps we should have gotten at least a few hours of rest before our children rise for the day," he said, but she shook her head.

"I'd rather be exhausted than miss this," she whispered, resting the side of her head against his.

They remained seated like this, enjoying their moment of bliss as they watched the sunrise together in peaceful, comfortable silence.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.5K 607 27
Just a Once Upon A Time fanfic here! Mainly focusing on OQ but will view other character stories at points too, mostly other character subplots will...
5.7K 181 24
An abusive boyfriend, a twisted romance, and an Evil Queen determined to save the woman she loves. Regina Mills, the Mayor of an unknown little town...
Memorize Me Julia Marie द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
60.8K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan and Regina Mills have been like sisters since the day they meet back in kindergarten. Now they are in High School they were not acknowledge...