#RaStroIsReal

Galing kay created4kookie

Higit pa

Prologue
1. Silent Weekend
2. Korra & Asami
3. Jealous
4. The Dare
5. In The Limelight
6. Muay Thai
7. Lie low
8. Secret Love Letter
9. A Surprise In Disguise
10. Lipstick Cap
11. Road Trip
12. Kiss Me
13. Emotional Torture
14. A Girl's Loudest Cry
15. Pretensions Overload
16. Gravity
17. Hard To Get
18. No Choice
19. Craving For More
21. Burning Desires
22. Left Behind
23. Unknown Visit
24. Too Late
25. Pledge of Love
26. Glaiza Syndrome
27. WTF Just Happened?!
28. A Song For You
29. Sneaking In and Out
30. World Confession
Must Read
31. No Words
32. Proposal
33. When Infinity Breaks
2.1. Sign From The Universe
2.2. 'Girlfriend' or 'Girl na friend'?
2.3. Torn Between Two Bottles
2.4. Devoured By Guilt
2.5. Reverse Psychology
2.6. 'Forever' & 'Please Don't Go'
2.7. Dis-"Kennekshen"
About The Author
What Does Pssst Actually Feel
Somewhere Only We Know
Twilight Ascends At Dawn

20. Sexual Tension

16K 325 51
Galing kay created4kookie

JUNE 27, Saturday afternoon

Music in the background: "California Girls" by Nombe (such a very sexy song) ❤

The sun was about to set. It was indeed a perfect background for their collaborative shoot of 'Love Wins' on that city rooftop.

You could clearly hear the continuous shutter of cameras in front of these two lovely women wearing the contrast black and white outfits. They're standing so close, facing each other with just almost a half an inch distance. On the other hand, a couple of video cameras were continuously rolling to record the whole scene.

"Nice shot." Adrian, one of the photographers, said as he was taking shots on their subjects. He was undeniably feeling the heat, same goes with others who were able to witness it.

Rhian being all expert in the modeling field, surely knew how to control the situation. She was intently looking at her girlfriend's eyes, effectively portraying such a woman that possesses the kind of lusting look and attraction towards same sex.

The job just became pretty easier for her as all the hunger and thirst had been there in the first place. Yeah, she had been definitely craving for real. ( '¬')

'She loves the sunlight,
How it paints on her soft skin.'

But Glaiza couldn't even get a hold of staring back. She kept on looking down Rhian's lips or chin or anything beyond except her eyes. She could see her girlfriend's throat, every gulp, which honestly kind of made her pretty uneasy.

'Takes care of those tan line.
Scar tissue from the morphine.'

It suddenly took her by surprise when Rhian held her back and quickly pulled her body against hers.

Oh em gee. Their bodies just collided...

'Baby don't you know you are stardust,
and you're a long long way from home, way from home.'

Yay, it felt like some ovaries just exploded from the inside.

'Wew.' Napalunok siya sa ginawa ni Rhian. She wouldn't mind
if they did this privately.. because in case mag-hyperventilate siya, it would only be between the two of them. But they're in front of many people at the moment. She's always been uncomfortable showing affections with anyone in public, not to mention her girlfriend's eyes that could actually stare deep into her soul, kaya mas lalo tuloy siya nakaramdam ng init ng katawan. Pinagpapawisan siya ng malamig. Lol.

'(So) Baby brush it off like it's sawdust,
or you'll spend the California days alone, days alone.'

"Cmon. Just let it go. I got ya.." Rhian secretly whispered to Glaiza's left ear.

'Those California Girls got me outside all night...'

Hindi niya maiwasan mapangiti dahil sa narinig mula dito.

'Oo nga naman, bakit ba ko nagpapakatense?! It's not that ibang tao siya, diba? Gosh, girlfriend mo kaya siya. Ano beh?! Pabebe lang, Glaiza?!' She thought to herself.

They held that pose a little longer. Another continuous shots took place.

"One more." Said Adrian.

So they posed for another one. Glaiza then took the courage to put her arms on Rhian's shoulders. Rhian then held Glaiza's arm that's holding her.

'This is the last straw
Take it off..'

Naging mas lalong intense ang mga eksena to the point na natitigilan magsalita ang mga taong nasa harapan nila. Lahat nakanganga. May sarili kasing mundo ang RaStro. They're posing without the need of any further instructions from the crew since they were taking their own initiative to give everyone these intimate poses na nirerequire ng camera.

"Uhm, ah.. pwede usod kayo dun? Haha. Sorry." Adrian though hesitant had to interrupt them.

They then moved backward closer to the edge of the rooftop and went back to where they have left off earlier.

"Okay, good. Nice."

Click! Click! Click!

They deciced to change their pose after a few shots taken.

Oh, Rhian without warning had almost brushed her nose against Glaiza's. Their faces got even closer.

'This is the last straw,
why don't you take it all..'

And in just a second, they were already on the verge of KISSING in front of everyone....

OMAYGAD.

'Ooh how I like the smell of west coast pheromones, she smells like west coast pheromones..'

Napapailing na napapangiti si Chynna sa tabi. Nangangamba na baka tuluyan ng dalawa ang napipintong tagpo.

Naramdaman na lang ni Glaiza na biglang humigpit ang kapit ni Rhian sa kanya.

But wait, curious what it was that's actually going through Rhian's head at that very moment???

'Rhian, take it easy. Go get a grip. Shit. I so wanna smash those lips right now. This is killing me. I can't take this anymore. Ugh! No!! No!! No way!! Di pwede. Kaya ko to. Magpigil ka Rhian Howell. Fvck.... Oh no. This is just so hard right now. I wanna cryyyyy. Puhleaseee... just fvcking kill me now!!!! (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ' Screamed Rhian inside her head.

"Last one." Said Adrian.

To be able to control herself, she shifted her attention to the sunset view for a second. And the next thing she knew when she looked back, Glaiza was already smiling at her...

Glaiza couldn't help but smile. She finally figured out that her girlfriend had been having a hard time all this time. Lol. (¬_¬)ノ

SEXUAL TENSION HAD ALREADY REACHED ITS BOILING POINT AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE. (╥_╥)

"Okay. Got it. Thank you ladies." The photographer finally said.

WEW. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Everyone's attention then went to Sheena who would be next on queue.

Natatawa pa rin si Glaiza kahit tapos na ang turn nila ni Rhian.

"At bakit ka tumatawa dyan ha?" Napapangiting sagot ni Rhian.

"Ramdam ko yun. Hahaha." Hindi mapigilang tawa nito.

"Ang alin?" Tanong ni Rhian kahit tila alam na niya kung ano ang tinutukoy ng girlfriend niya.

"Haha. Wala. Tara selfie tayo?" Aya ni Glaiza.

"Hehe. Sige sige."

So, bago tuluyan lumubog ang araw sa hapon na yun, kinuha ni Glaiza ang phone niya at nag-selfie sila ni Rhian with the sunset background.

Glaiza tried to be funny and pretended to kiss Rhian's cheek on her pose while Rhian faced the camera smiling. :) ❤

CLICK!

Ilang minuto ang lumipas.. bumalot na ang kadiliman sa paligid.

"Indoors tayo sa baba." Sabi ng isa sa photographers.

~~~~~~

Turn na ulet ng RaStro for another shoot sa baba.

This time, mas lalo naging intense at daring ang mga tagpo.

Rhian was standing against the wall.

A/N: Sorry sa mga masusulat ako, I was actually in the middle of drinking while writing this chap. Ahihihi Apologies.

Glaiza faced her.

"Compressed." Sabi ng photographer.

That would mean another sexual tension again. They both took a deep breath before pressing their bodies against each other.

"Kaya pa ba?" Bulong ni Rhian kay Glaiza.

All Glaiza could answer was a very shy smile. She couldn't utter even a single word.

"Ako kasi hindi na..." Rhian whispered answering herself later on, teasing Glaiza.

"Anong sabi mo?" Tanong ni Glaiza sa kanya.

But instead of answering, Rhian just pulled Glaiza's body against hers.

"Let's just do it..." Rhian bit her lip.

CAPITAL H-O-T.

Glaiza's hands wrapped around her girlfriend's hips, and vice versa.

The two were having a hard time breathing, and so the people who were watching. Halos maipit si Rhian sa pader sa posisyon nilang yun.

Lahat ng mga mata nakamasid sa kanila.

We could apparently see boobs against boobs this time. Ooooops. Sorry not sorry. ✌

I know you all noticed it. Wag magpanggap. Hahahahaha. Hindi ko lang talaga matiis wag pansinin kasi... nakahain sa hapag, napapalunok pati ako. Lolololol.

"Perfect." Said the photographer.

Nagulat na lang sila kasi may biglang tumili.

"Wooh! Hot!" Bulalas ni Chynna na ngayon ay hindi na rin makayanan ang mga kaganapan before her very eyes. Nagtawanan tuloy ang mga taong nandun.

After a few shots, they changed position.

Glaiza was now leaning against the wall and Rhian was standing with her back on the former.

"Closer."

Rhian then held Glaiza's hands, as if telling the singer to wrap her arms around her body. Glaiza reading what's on her girlfriend's mind did what she was expected to do despite being all shy. Niyakap niya si Rhian from behind. The latter eventually held the arms that were holding her this time and took a side view angle on her girlfriend.

Hindi na naman mapigilan ni Glaiza mapangiti. Masyado kasing awkward ang posisyon nilang yun para sa kanya. Feeling niya, hindi siya makahinga. Masyadong malapit ang kanang bahagi ng ulo ng girlfriend niya sa mukha niya. She was honestly resisting to kiss Rhian's right earlobe. Gustong gusto niyang gawin pero nahihiya siya considering the people around them. She tried to hide the tension by pretending to be funny again. Tumingin siya sa camera na kunwari ay iki-kiss niya si Rhian sa pisngi nito. (╯3╰)

But the atmosphere got even more awkward for her kasi Rhian held her right shoulder and moved her face even more closer to her. Deym.

"Kunwari ikikiss mo yung tenga niya." Sabi ng photographer.

Napalunok siya sa narinig.

'Oh my God. Hindi ko na ata kaya.. Please help me Lord....'

Para pagtakpan ang tension na nadarama niya sa mga sandaling yun, pinikit niya ang kanyang mga mata, then she moved her lips closer to Rhian's ear.

"Natutulog na si Glaiza. Hahaha." Sabi ng isa sa mga crew. Nagtawanan tuloy bahagya ang mga tao doon. Narinig yun ni Rhian kaya naman hindi nito natiis na lingunin si Glaiza sa likod.

"Glai? Tulog ka na ba?"

Natawa na rin tuloy si Glaiza kasi eto siya tensed na nga nang sobra tapos nagawa pa siyang kantyawan ng mga tao sa paligid niya.

"Niloloko nyo na kami e." Sabi ni Rhian na natatawa na rin sa mga kaganapan.

Nagpatuloy ang tawanan sa paligid.

Binaling ni Rhian ang atensyon niya sa tumatawang Glaiza pa rin hanggang ngayon.

"O sige na. Kagatin mo yung earlobe niya." Rhian suggested to her girlfriend later on, partly joking partly teasing.

'Sh*t Howell, hindi ka nakakatulong sakin sa pinagsasabi mo.' Glaiza whispered to herself behind those laughs.

~~~~~~

Tumayo si Glaiza mula sa pagkakaupo niya kanina katabi si Rhian. Si Katrina na ang kinukunan ng camera ngayon kaya nanunuod na lang muna sila sa tabi.

"May dumi ba?" Ipinakita niya kay Rhian yung likod ng super white niyang outfit. Tiningnan ni Rhian ang likod nito at pinagpag naman agad ng huli yung nakitang konting dumi na dumikit sa damit ng girlfriend niya. Masyado silang komportable sa isa't isa sa tagpo na yun na hindi na nila namamalayan na napapansin na pala ng ibang tao yung "special" closeness na pinapakita nila.

After that, Glaiza pulled Rhian up.

"Nasi-CR ako." Ani Glaiza.

"Sama ko?" Pilyang ngumiti sa kanya si Rhian pagkasabi nun.

"Haha. Sira ka." Tila nahulaan ni Glaiza ang iniisip nito ngayon. Haha. Hindi niya mapigilang mapangiti.

"Bakit? Ikaw lang na lang ba may karapatan mag-CR ngayon? Haha."

"Ewan ko sayo. Baliw ka na. Haha."

Nilapitan ni Glaiza si Chynna.

"Chynns, may CR ba dito malapit?"

"Ah dyan ata pagturn sa right." Sagot nito.

"Ah okay sige. Thanks. CR lang kami ni Rhi saglit ha."

"Sure, walang problema."

Napasunod na lang ng tingin si Cess, Sheena at Chynna sa dalawa na ngayon ay parang mga batang naghahabulan pa papunta ng CR.

"Haha. Baliw talaga. Pagpasensyahan nyo na yung dalawang yun ha. Hyped lang e." Depensa ni Chynna sa dalawa dahil napansin nito ang mapagdudang tingin ni Cess at Sheena sa mag-loveydoves.

~~~~~~

Pagpasok na pagpasok nila sa CR, ni-lock agad ni Rhian ang pinto nang masigurong walang ibang tao sa loob.

"Uy, baliw ka na ba? Baka biglang may mag-CR." Ani Glaiza.

"Kaya ko nga ni-lock e. Haha."

"Haha. Baka magtaka pa bakit naka-lock."

"Don't worry. This is gonna be very quick. Ahihi." Rhian said biting her lip.

"At anong pinaplano mo dyan, ha?"

"Magsi-CR?" Nakangiting sagot ni Rhian.

"Weh, sigurado ka, yun lang?"

"Oh, Glaiza Galura, why do you know me so well?!"

Rhian couldn't waste any more minute. She suddenly pulled Glaiza's hand and cornered her against the sink. Hindi na nagawang makapanlaban ni Glaiza kasi masyadong mabilis ang mga pangyayari. ('∀')

But one thing for sure, feeling ni Glaiza, maloloka siya sa mga sandaling yun. Sunod-sunod na paglunok ang ginawa niya habang nakatingin sa napakalapit na mukha ni Rhian.

"I'm sorry, lab.. I've been wanting to do this since forever.. And I just can't wait anymore." Rhian said looking back and forth at the singer's eyes and lips, with her eyes all fueled up...

To be continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 251 22
This is Gap the Series, but I made it Jane De Leon+Janella Salvador = JaneNella GL Version with some twists and additional scenes. Enjoy reading, mga...
9K 314 18
Cold hearted woman meets the Sweet and Soft hearted woman. (just a fanfic for fun!) 😊
884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.7K 181 8
SAMLY AU They are friends. But the lines keep blurring. This is a work of fiction. All characters and events in this story, even those based on real...