LxLight

andyiskawaii által

Sorry you guys =_= Több

LxLight
SORRY
chap 3.
Chap. 4
Love At Last
Oops

chap.2

16.7K 414 178
andyiskawaii által

Light woke up I'm the cell and sighed as he stood up, looking up at the camera and waved for L.

L looked at Light through the camera and stood up, going down and looked at Light with a slight smile.
"Yes Light?" He said with a wider grin.

"Let me out of this damn cell now!" Light growled at L

"Are you lonely without me with you Light?" L snickered.

"Shut up!!" Light said with a glare

L sighed and unlocked the cell door and let Light out. He walked back up to L's room and L went and sat back down on his chair, turning towards Light as they were alone.

"You are so cute Light" L said with a smirk.

"Just be quiet, my father will be back soon!" Light said with embarrassment

L nodded with a chuckle and faced the big screen in front of him.

"As you wish Light" he said peacefully.

Light let out a long sigh as the two of them sat alone together in the computer room.

L then stood up to get some tea, putting a lot of sugar cubes in it like usual and went back to sit down, drinking his tea.

Light watched L play with his sugar cubes, growing very tired and Light then fell asleep soundly.

L looked over at Light and smiled, just letting him be for now and did some research for the investigation, talking to himself.

After a few hours L fell asleep on his chair, Light still fast asleep as well.

Light woke up thirty minutes after L fell asleep and he sat up, stretching with a groan and stared over at L and walked over, putting a blanket on him and sighed*

"Jeez...your such a hand full" Light said with a blank face expression.

"Light...sto-...you are so-...mean" L mumbled in his sleep and Light tilted his head confusedly and raised an eyebrow.

"So weird...." Light said with a sigh and he went back and sat down on the couch once again falling back asleep soundly.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.9K 5
"Midoriya, I'm sorry to ask you this, but can you pretend to date me? The other girls suggested I do this so Momo likes me." I fake a cheerful smile...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
777K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
439K 9.6K 11
Eren is a 19 year old guy who didn't have much of a social-life but when Eren's only friend Armin invited him to a party at the bar with all of Armin...