The Beta's Mate

De katiefayeb

What would you do if you found out that everything you were taught as a kid about fairy tales was real? That... Mais

The Beta's Mate
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Authors Note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Important Note
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Tewnty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty

IMPORTANT NOTE

304 5 0
De katiefayeb

First of all I just want to say thank you to all of you guys. When I first started writing this story I had no idea that it would even get this far and I am so happy about it, I wouldn't be here without you guys.

Secondly I want to apologize, I would love to say that I have a chapter in progress but that isn't the case. I'm not going to tell ya'll this for a pity party or for you to feel sorry for me this is my apology to you because I hate when I get so into a book and then wait forever on a chapter. I suffer with anxiety and it isn't fun in the slightest, sometimes I can go weeks or months without having any issues but then it just hits me. Recently I have been having panic attacks every couple of days, I've been so upset and I have no idea why but it's kept me from even wanting to update. I've barely even left my room, let alone my house. I work myself up so bad I make myself sick. I want so badly to update for you guys because you have gotten me this far but I'm not sure when I will physically be able to do that, and I don't want to just write something just to have an update because I know with the way I am feeling it will be crap and you guys deserve more than that from me... Like I said I am not sure when I will be able to update next, hopefully this will be over soon but I can never be sure.

I hope that you continue to stick with me as I go through this and stick around to watch how Lyssa and Trey's story unfolds. Thank you.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 2.6K 30
After trying to survive through endless bullying and taunts, Mona decides to end it all. On one cold winter night, she travels deep into the woods, i...
2.7K 122 100
After surviving a deadly confrontation Jennifer and her pack move to California where an even larger threat faces them: the invasion of a new species...
5K 56 21
What if Bella had a twin, that was interested in a whole new type of different world with her sister, facing danger, love, death and romance with a c...
135 1 16
I never realised that everything i was feeling would somehow come to life. This is a story based on real life events and some fiction. Its up to you...