๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

Door V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Meer

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช

704 29 25
Door V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

Alright. We have everything we need.

Headlight,

Flashlight,

Walkie-talkie,

Backup weapon.

and..

The brown eyed sister glanced down to her and her sisters shoe.

"Fine. If you won't learn self defense, at least carry a pocket knife with you. And you too, Ry." Their father stood infront of them with one hand on his hip, two knives in his hand, as he looked down at his two little girls. The sisters just gave a look to each other, before they looked back at the knives. The redhead looked up at their father.    "Put it in our shoes."

"..Like the Joker?"

"Yeah."

Main weapon.

SLIDE.

The knives slid out of the two girls shoes, as the brunette smiled at her older sister. She was leaning against the bus seat, while Ashlyn stood straight next to her, and Aiden on some boxes next to them.    "Oh! It's the killies!"     This made Rylee facepalm, as she let out a sigh at the blondes stupid name for their weapon
"No, don't call them that."

"Why? They're like wheelies but y'know, with knives. Your dad's pretty awesome to make something like that. They didn't even break when you guys used them during practice!"      The redhead only sighed as she turned her head away, and the brunette knew it was her turn to answer the blondes questions. "Our mom's the one who made them, actually. Pretty badass, aren't they?"      The girl tilted her feet to left and right, showing off the weapon, while the boys eyes just shined with admiration.

"Hey um, before we go-"

All of the eyes were on Ash now as she stood with her arns crossed, head tilted down.    "-I just wanted to.. Apologize.. for earlier. When I snapped at you guys."   It was quiet, as all of them just looked at the girl, while her sister wore a small smile, the same with Taylor.     "It's okay now, don't worry. We all have our moments right?"

"Yeah, Tyler has his everyday!"

"Real."

"Excouse me?"

"G-Guys.. we just stopped fighting. Don't start again please.."     The three (+Logan) bickered for a moment, more like the blonde and the twin did, while the girl looked back to her sister, and the boy wearing glasses just sweatdropped.

"Alright, then let's do this."

"Get down you ass!"

The young girl grabbed onto the blonde boys arm, and yanked him down, making him hit his head.    "Ow! Why-"       "Shut up you two!" Rylee and the devil turned their heads around, rather slowly, as they were met by Tylers angry face. She stiffled a laugh at his scrunched up nose, but she sounded like she was choking, which caught her sisters attention. With a panicked look, Ashlyn hit the girls back as hard as she could, hoping to 'get out the thing the girl was choking on'. But it only ended up with the brunette hitting back.     "I was just trying to help you stop choki-!"     Rylee glared at her sister.     "I wasn't choking you idiot!"

"Hey!"

"Shut up!"

Now all of them were hiding, as the two sisters kept giving glares to eachother. Ashlyn sighed, giving up, before she turned back to face Logan. "You sure your injury is okay Logan?"    The eyes went to the boy with a gun in his hand, as he lifted up his shirt. The girl scrunched her nose up at the sight. It wasn't that bad, but the scars looked pretty bad.    "Yeah, It's pretty much gone now. It's weird."   But that was true. The girls injury on her arm healed a bit too fast too. Not that she was complaining.      "Okay, get in your position then."

"Put this song..."

"That? Oh yeah.."

The brunette and the blonde whispered to eachother, before they stopped at the sight of the redhead glaring at them. Rylee gave her a smile, which looked like a ruined grimace. She scratched the back of her neck.    "Now?.." Ashlyn gulped, before she looked back into her eyes.     "Now."

TAP. CLICK.

PARTY

WALKERS

IN

THE

YARD

TONIGHT,

EVERYONE

JUST

HAVE

A

FUN

TIME.

"Are you two serious? Party walkers?"    Tyler looked at the two, who were just sitting there, grinning.     "What? It's a good song!"     Rylee flashed him a big smile, before she felt something wheeze past her. Uh oh.

JUMP.

"Uh.. Ash.."

"What."

"He jumped."

"..He jumped?!"

The redhead ran to the edge of the wall as she leaned over it, yelling to the boy already half way down.    "The rope Aiden! The rope!!"     The brunette laughed as she watched the blonde kid tumble down.    "Go girl!.. Uhm.. Go dude!"     Her sister gave her a glare, before all of them began going down the rope.

THUD.

"It's okay, I'm durable!"    Idiot...    Ashlyn looked irritated, same with Tyler, whyle Taylor and Ben looked like they didn't want to be here.. which was true, anyways... Rylee just enjoyed it. All of them landed with a soft thud, before Ash gave them a look.   "Run!"   The phantoms around them whipped their heads up at the sound of several footsteps dashing past them. Taylor, Aiden and Ben ran at the front of the group, probably leading the way, while Ben, Tyler and Rylee lagged behind, but still ran like there was no tomorrow. She could see Tylers nervous expression from the corner of her eyes. "Ashlyn.."    Truth to be told, she had never seen Tyler nervous. She only knew the mad and annoyed side of him. This thought made a small smile form on her lips.     "It's okay, it'll work. Just keep running."

They finally reached the jeep with no injuries, thank god. Ashlyn ran to the drivers seat door, and yanked the door open. Well uh, tried to, anyways... It didn't open. She went pale.

"It's locked?!"

Tylers irritated self came back. Well thats that for thinking she would get a night without him being mad.        "I thought you said you made sure it was unlocked with the keys inside!"

"I did!"

"One of our parents must have grabbed it or something.."

"...What are they doing?"

Angry whispering.

More angry whispering.

The brunette got her walkie-talkie out as her sister and Tyler continued arguing. She massaged her temples, before letting out a sigh.      "Logan, we can't find the keys. Stay there, and please be on alert. We're going into the house to get it."      Catching the redheads attention, she focused on her younger sibling, and waited for her to finish talking to Logan.       "...I thought Ashlyn put them in the jeep??"      The boy sounded a bit panicked as he watched their small figures standing by the jeep in the distance. Rylee turned to the direction the boy was in, and help up a thumbs-up, hoping the boy would see. Which he did, but only if he really focused.     "She did. Just please stay and keep watch, we'll be done soon."    The boy seemed a little calmer as he let out a sigh.    "Okay.. Be careful.."

She put her walkie-talkie back to its place, as her sister finally spoke up.    "..Let's go."    The group ran into the house, with Rylee going in front, having a couple of ideas where the key could be. Tyler followed right behind her, then Taylor.

"ASHLYN!"

Her heart dropped to the ground, and she bolted right past the twins, almost pushing them to the ground. Tyler and Taylor just looked at eachother. They knew the girl could handle it.. Or more like they hoped she could, and they went searching for the key. She ran out the door, only to see.. Aidens? legs hanging from the roof. "What are you doing?! Wheres my sister?!"

"A phantom stole Ashlyn! And I'm gonna get her back."

The girl grit her teeth, and ran to the boy, giving his legs a push as he tried climbing up.    "Climb faster you blonde shit!"     With one final push from the girl, the boy was now on the roof. She walked some steps back away from the house, hoping she could see her sister, but no. They werent in her vision. She bit her lower lip, and a tear ran down her flushed cheeks. Fuck. Why was she crying now? Her sister is fucking fighting a phantom for crying out loud. She shouldn't be the one crying.

STEP.

The girl whipped her head around as a shiver ran down her spine. But there was nothing behind her. With a racing heart, she bolted back into the house, shutting the door behind her, leaving a pair of eyes looking at her from behind the jeep.

She ran up the stairs, looking around with a slight panic in her expression, before she felt a weight on her shoulder. Out of instict, the girl grabbed the source of the weight, and flipped them over her shoulder, leaving the thing, more like a person, groaning on the floor.      "Holy shit, you asshole! You scared me!-"

"I scared you?! You threw me over your fucking- How did you even-"    Tyler let out a groan as he stopped rambling, standing up as he dusted himself off. He looked at the girl as he massaged his neck, a slight glare still evident on his face, but he wasnt as angry as he was a minute ago.      "What happened out there? You goo-?"

BANG.

Her eyes widened, and panic settled in again. A gunshot? No no no- Her eyes widened with fear as she turned around again, wanting to run outside again, which she did, just barely getting away from Tyler trying to grab her arm. The boy let out a frustrated sigh, as he ran after the girl, who was already out the door, standing on the porch. She seemed stiff, and she wasnt moving. He grabber her arm, but not before his eyes went to the direction she was looking at, and he froze too.     "Ah crap-"

He yanked on the girls arm, but she didnt budge, she still seemed frozen.   "Move dumbass!"      The loud voice snapped her out of her thoughs, as she turned around to face the boy, who began pulling her inside, shutting the door. The girls eyes were wide, and she was biting her lower lip put of fear. The two listened to Logan ramble into his walkie-talkie, as Tyler made sure the door was locked.       "The- The phantoms are heading back to the graveyard,"     The girl closed her eyes, and kept on biting down on her lower lip, so hopefully she wasnt going to start crying. Somehow, for an unknown reason, the boys hand stayed on her arm, as he looked panicked as well.      "And there's only 17 bullets left now!"

"Me and Ben are in the first room to the right up the stairs, we found the key."     Taylor spoke into the walkie-talkie with a rushed voice. Tyler looked down at the girl next to him, who was seemingly trying to hold back tears.     "Stay there, we're coming up."     Giving one last glance to the brunette next to him, he slid his hand down from her arm, into her hand, interlocking his with hers, and he began running up. The girl didnt even spare him a glance, and just gripped into his hand as he pulled her with himself, up the stairs.

CRASH. THUMP! BANG. CLACK. BUMP.

"You hear the thumping and banging too right?"

The two finally reached the room where Taylor and Ben were in, and opened the door quietly. "That's Aiden and Ashlyn, probably. And they need to hurry because there are atleast two phantoms outside the door."

FLINCH.

The two turned around, and were met by the flushed cheeks of Rylee, and the annoyed face of Tyler, and... Their interlocked hands. But Ben was probably the only one out of the two who noticed it. But then looked away. Taylor walked towards the window, and leaned out of it, looking around. "Ashlyn? Aiden?? Guys??"

"Woah?!"

"...We need help."

"Guys, the phantoms are running in your direction! From what I can see, there's about 20 of them!"

"Lovely. We need to leave immediately!"

The brunette girl listened to Logans frantic voice, as she sat on the bed with her sister, who she was hugging close to herself. The redhead wrapped her arms around her sister, as she listened to her quiet sobs, which only she could hear.    "I'm sorry.."

"There's nothing to be sorry for. You couldn't do anything."     She caressed the young girls head as a way of trying to calm her down, telling her that she was alive and okay, just a few scratches here and there. But the young girl knew it wasnt really true, and was just glad her older sister was alive. Finally wiping her tears away, she gave one last squeze to her sister, before Tyler picked the redhead up, and Ben carried the blonde. They were ready to leave.

CRASH.

°

°

°

A/N) ugh finally i could update. 😭 Im sorry yall, school has been so stressing lately I barely have any time to write this book

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.6K 2.6K 43
"He had the awkward tenderness of someone who has never been loved and is forced to improvise." IN WHICH two neighbors meet only to be thrown into a...
13.3K 481 13
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข" - ...
30.7K 1.4K 39
โ˜…ๅฝกโ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜•๐˜› ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™, ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€๐˜ฟโžๅฝกโ˜… โžฅschool bus graveyard x fem!reader/oc...