ꜰᴏʀᴛɴɪɢʜᴛ - Charles Leclerc

Da happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡�... Altro

Prologue
ONE - the goddess of timing
TWO - a natural scene stealer
THREE - fell through the ice
FOUR - then came out alive
FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under
SIX - higher and higher
SEVEN - wilder and lighter
EIGHT - way to go tiger
NINE - you have no idea
TEN - so tell me
UPDATE
ELEVEN - who else is gonna know me?
THIRTEEN - you should've seen him
FOURTEEN - i know who my first call will be to...
FIFTEEN - eyes wide as daisies
SIXTEEN - no one's ever had me
UPDATE #2
SEVENTEEN - quite like you.
EIGHTEEN - truth, dare, spin bottles
NINETEEN - down bad
TWENTY - how i long for our trysts
TWENTY-ONE - it's a craving not a crush
TWENTY-TWO - don't look too deep into those angel eyes
TWENTY-THREE - don't you think how its borin' how people talk?
TWENTY-FOUR - one of us lying/my boy only breaks his favorite toys (FOR REAL)

TWELVE - my boy only breaks his favorite toys

1.2K 46 12
Da happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Charles POV

"Good luck charles!"

"Good luck mate!"

I heard a couple of the engineers telling me as I walked passed them, thanking them as I made my way to the car.

My heart was pounding.

I usually don't get as anxious before a race but, this was Monaco.

As I began to enter the car, I noticed a piece of paper on my seat. Furrowing my eyebrows as I grabbed it and tucked it in my pocket for later.

I sat down and adjusted myself, placing the 'wheel' on the car.

"Okay charles," Xavier started on the radio, "radio check, radio, check."

"Yes it's working," I simply said.

"Okay, we will be entering the pit lane... now."

A few moments later

Third person POV

"For our viewers who missed qualifying yesterday," Crofty started, "our driver lineup is verstappen, leclerc, perez, sainz, alonso, piastri, norris, russel, hamilton, and tsunoda in our top ten."

"What a lineup that is!" Kravitz joked, "there's always an Aston Martin in the middle somewhere."

Crofty laughed, "that's about right."

The formation lap was over. Every driver now in their designated spot. The fans were cheering, the engines were booming, and the lights were off.

"And it's lights out and away we go!" Crofty said his signature line, "the Dutchman has taken the lead of the Monaco Grand Prix! The monagasque under his tail- and ooh! Big crash in the background right there! Piastri and Norris collided in sector one!"

"Double Yellow flag charles, double yellow flag." Xavier commed.

"What happened?" He asked as he began slowing down a bit.

"Piastri and Norris crashed, they're okay."

Charles sighed in frustration. The race barely even started, he just wanted to get it over with.

"And that is a DNF for Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri," Crofty spoke, his voice a bit disappointed.

"What a bad day for the McLaren fans."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"1.4 seconds behind verstappen." Charles' race engineer spoke.

Charles was determined to win this race, he had to win it, he just had to.

"8 more laps to go charles, mode; push."

Charles pressed hard on the engine, taking swift turns and gliding through the streets of his home country. The only thing he could see, was the Red Bull infront of him, getting closer and closer.

"0.9 seconds, push charles, push."

"I am fucking pushing!" The monégasque driver yelled due to frustration, not knowing he had pushed the wrong button, and broadcasted that to the entire world to hear.

"Seems like leclerc is under tremendous pressure Crofty, he has put on a good race though." Kravitz spoke.

"Yes he has, I can't even imagine what he must be feeling, it is his home race after all." Crofty replied.

The screen had now changed towards the Ferrari garage, an anxious group of youthful adults with their headsets on, watching the race.

"And there's Arthur Leclerc and Vivian Lumière, both watching the race in the Ferrari garage." Kravitz stated.

"An anxious looking Vivian Lumière! The French-Lebanese woman had a minor injury during the close contact in the middle of the race, when leclerc and verstappen almost collided with each other. Sources at the garage say she bit her nail too hard! Causing her to bleed a bit."

"Ouch! That must've hurt."

"The bandaid on her thumb sure explains it."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"Okay charles, you are now .4 seconds behind verstappen, two more laps."

Charles' heart began racing again, the adrenaline filling all of his senses. Charles pressed as hard as he could on the engine, making a risky turn on sector 3.

Verstappen was right there. He was so close.

Charles swerved his car to the other side, accelerating in speed. He was catching up to verstappen. Fast.

".2 seconds."

"There we have it! Charles leclerc and verstappen on the verge of- and leclerc has overtaken verstappen! Leclerc is in the lead for the first time in the Monaco 2024 Grand Prix!" Crofty announced, the crowd growing wild.

Arthur and Vivian both hugged each other in excitement, their eyes still glued onto the screen.

"Hell yes!" Charles commed to Xavier.

"Good job Charles! Keep up the pace, he's still behind!"

Charles accelerated even more now, finishing off the race within 1.2 seconds in front of verstappen. His confidence at its peak.

"P1 charles, good race mate." Xavier spoke, "you got driver of the day as well, good job, you should be proud."

"WOOOOOOOO!" Charles cheered excitedly as he broadcasted the message, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He waved to the crowd, all cheering for him as he spotted a huge cardboard cutout of his head, causing him to smile even more under his helmet.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Arthur and Vivian both made their way to the podiums, to celebrate Charles' victory. Both of their hands intertwined as to not get lost in the crowd.

"I told him he could do it!" Vivian yelled through the cheering of the crowds.

Flashback, Vivian's POV

I bit my lip as I ripped off a piece of paper from a random notebook. Grabbing the black pen that was right next to it.

I haven't seen charles all day, he was probably all cooped up discussing strategies with his team and doing interviews and what not.

Plus I didn't want to text him, where's the sincerity in that?

So why not give him a little motivation?

I began writing on the paper.

"You know you're good.
You know you can win.
And even if you don't,
You still have me"

I paused, then scribbled over it.

"You still have us, by your side. <3"

I put the pen down, went up to his car, and placed it on his seat.

End flashback

"What was that?" Arthur yelled back, causing me to look up at him.

"Oh, nothing!" I gave him a huge smile, making him smile back.

We both squeezed our way through the crowd, finally making it to the edge of the barriers. A very happy charles leclerc hugging the team, his smile intoxicatingly contagious.

Charles let go of the group of guys, turning his head to face our direction, jogging over to us and hugging Arthur and I.

"si fier de toi grand frère." Arthur said.

"Gonna be you someday." Charles patted his back as he let go of the both of us.

"See? No need to stress." I smiled, "you were amazing!" I added.

"Merci Vivian," charles sheepishly smiled as he looked down at his shoes for a split second, then looked back up at me. His dimples at bay.

Arthur patted his shoulder, pointing towards the podiums. "monte là-haut !"

Charles gave the both of us one last smile, walking up to the podium.

Il Predestinato.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

a/n

😆😄😃
yeah lol
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! It motivates meeeee bbs 🩷🩷🩷
Just had to give charles that win tbh. The poor guy needed it 😭

next chapter they are gonna
PARTAYYY
WOOT WOOT

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

578K 10.5K 51
"Everything means nothing if I can't have you." She was his treasure, and he was hers. Social Media x Real Life Started - (28/05/22) Finished - (23...
32.3K 894 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»----- ★ -----«« "You can keep m...
14.4K 322 11
"Fuck you Leclerc. Fuck you, your shit driving, your trophies, your podiums, your-" He grabbed my wrists. "You done yet?" Victoria Riley. One of Fer...
unconditional Da

Fanfiction

1M 14.5K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...