Tidal Collapse [TFP x Reader]...

Por CalicoCoCali

This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ... Más

Rykerdraft Bio
Prologue
Firestorm Bio (My Own OC)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

94 4 0
Por CalicoCoCali

I SKIPPED TWO EPISODES BECAUSE THOSE ARE MAINLY ABOUT THE DECEPTICONS AND ONE OF THE MISSIONS, RYKERDRAFT ISN'T EVEN IN SO, YEAH.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 11~

During a dark stormy night, the Decepticon ship, the Nemesis, was hovering above a cave system. Two jets flew down. Both transforming, one being Megatron and the other being Starscream.

"Ah... Another abandoned mine?!" Starscream asks with worry in his voice.

Megatron turns to him.

"Come Starscream."

The war lord continues to walk into the cave, Starscream walks in after hesitating for a few seconds. He walks faster to catch up to his master. As they both walk in further, a yellow light begins to brighten up the cave.

"My liege, who could have foreseen that my alternative super soldier experiments would encounter the technical difficulties." He speaks as he cowers in fear from a punishment that he thinks will happen.

"Resulting in the loss of the insecticon hive and over half of our remaining troops." Megatron answers Starscream with a loud tone.

Starscream kneels down quickly hoping to not get any kind of punishment, even though nothing of the sort will happen.

"Forgive me master, my intentions were true. Please, Please reconsider my termination!" Megatron rolls his eyes and begins walking further into the cave.

Starscream watches the war lord walking and then looks ahead and sees test tubes with yellow liquid inside.

"Oh. Shockwave's offsite laboratory. Most impressive." He stands up and follows Megatron to meet up with Shockwave.

Shockwave walks up to the war lord and informs him of the progress of the Predacon Clones.

"The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved and will be combat ready within three solar cycles." Megatron and Starscream stop in front of the lead scientist.

"Excellent Shockwave." He then looks up and speaks through his comm.

"Knockout. I'm waiting." An elevator from the warship gets dropped down in Shockwave's laboratory with Knockout in it holding some Synthetic Energon.

"Synthetic Energon. Troops will be delivering my remaining supply to you." Knockout walks over to the three high ranking Decepticons and places one of the Synthetic Energon's on the cave floor behind Shockwave.

"I will determine it's value after Lord Megaton's Predacon army is ready for deployment."

As he finishes speaking. There was a hissing sound and then loud stomping. All four Decepticons look around until they look at the entrance of the cave and see the Predacon that was first cloned and watch it walk it. It then lifts it's head and roars.

Starscream sees a pipe and grabs it, he then walks up to the Predacon, hitting the pipe in his hand.

"Unruly beast. You dare to roam freely without permission." He hits the Predacon twice in the head. The Predacon roars at him, causing Starscream to yelp in fear and fall backwards.

The Predacon walks up to Starscream. The SIC thinking he's about to get killed covers himself in fear but then they all hear the sound of something transforming and there, right in front of them was the Predacon, in a bipedal mode.

The other three Decepticons look at the Predacon in surprise. Starscream unfolds himself and looks at the Predacon.

"Wha-" The Predacon then kneels down to Starscream.

"Strike me again. And I'll bury that rod in your spark." Starscream scoots away from the Predacon.

"I did not realize that the beast was capable of transformation." Megatron looks at Shockwave with a glare.

"Nor was I." The Predacon stands up and looks at Starscream.

"I am no beast." He then begins walking toward one of the test tubes to look at the cloning Predacon.

Shockwave begins explaining what he knows about transformation and Predacons from history findings.

"The ability to Transform is a fundamental part of Cybertronian biology. We simply possess no evidence that the Predacon's species ever reached that evolutionary stage, since they were extinct, in the Great Cataclysm." Starscream then walks up beside them.

"And now we know. Grr." The Predacon began speaking again as he was still looking at the cloning Predacon.

"So, the rumors are true. I will no longer be alone." Megatron begins walking up to the Predacon.

"And I see you've been keeping secrets." The Predacon turns to look at his master.

"It was not my attention to deceive you Lord Megatron. I only recently became aware of my abilities. All I remember of my beginning is hunting and battle and the wounding of my pride. Thus I began to burn with questions. Who am I? Where did I come from? The warships databanks provided historical fact. But still, I possess no memory of my own past. So I began to reconsider myself in the present and wondered, can I be like the others. And now I know."

Megatron walked up beside him and also looked at the test tube.

"Yet you are unique, miracle science. Cloned by Shockwave from Cybernucleic Acid. Recovered from the remains of your mighty ancestors."

~Autobot Base~

Everyone was either doing their own thing. Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead were putting in their reports of the bone hunting. Ratchet was working with the Synthetic Formula he had after a little accident that occurred with him about a year ago. Optimus was still out looking for bones as well, Wheeljack was fixing up Ultra Magnus' ship engines, and Rykerdraft was in her Predacon form, lying down, resting. She's helped with a few bone missions but now it was her "nap time" as she likes to call it.

Ultra Magnus noticed her sleeping and rolled his eyes and sighed. He then looks at Ratchet and makes his way over.

"Doctor. What is the current status of your Synthetic Energon Experiments?" Ratchet secretly rolled his eyes and looked back at his computer.

"Doing the best I can Commander, given the lack of functional equipment at my disposal."

"You do realize that an alternative energy source may be essential to our survival."

Ratchet sighs and looks at the Commander.

"Believe me Ultra Magnus. No one is more acutely aware of the stakes than I am."

Ultra Magnus slightly raises a brow and then groans.

"Of course."

The commander begins making his way over to the four Autobots that were filling out their reports.

"Beast Hunters. May I ask why you are not currently scouting grid 305 for Predacon bones?" Arcee stands straight and answers the commander.

"Because we just returned from surveying grids 301 to 304." Bulkhead follows up on her answer.

"To log our field reports per your protocol Commander Magnus, sir."

Ultra Magnus nods his head. He was about to head over to the Predacon until he heard someone walk into the base. He looks over to the entrance of the base and sees Wheeljack walking in with coolant all over his hands.

"Soldier. I don't recall giving you permission to leave the base." Wheeljack stops in front of his commander and tries to wipe off the coolant.

"Because you didn't sir."

Magnus looks at Wheeljack's hands.

"Why are your hands smeared with coolant?" The wrecker looks back at his hands and tries, again, to wipe it off.

"I recalibrated your ships engines. You should expect a 10% increase in vector thrust." Wheeljack gives Magnus a smug look at Magnus' expression turns to a shocked one.

Everyone then hears an engine of sort and they all look at the entrance and see Optimus land at the door of the base and folding his jetpack wings in his back. Everyone runs past Ultra Magnus to their leader with joy.

"Decepticon activity is at a lull. I fear that Megatron may have collected the specimens he requires to..." He stops when he sees Ultra Magnus standing in the back.

"Clone his army."

As everyone listened to Optimus, there was a groaning sound coming from the corner. Everyone looked over and saw Rykerdraft slightly twitching. Her asleep expression showed discomfort and restlessness. Ratchet slowly walked over and tried to wake her up.

"Rykerdraft." He slowly put his hand on her head and began petting her to calm her down but it wasn't working. He turned back to his fellow Autobots, but before he could say anything. He was pushed to the ground and there was a large paw on his chest. He looked up and saw Rykerdraft looking at him with slight fear in her eyes.

She began to look around and saw that Ultra Magnus and Arcee had their blasters pointed at her. She slowly took her paw off the doctor and the gently grabbed his arm with her jaws and pulled him to his feet.

"I... Apologize. I didn't mean to do that." Ratchet looked at the Predacon and nodded his head.

"It's quite alright. We all have nightmares." Rykerdraft then shook her head.

"That wasn't a nightmare." All the Autobot's look at the Predacon with slight confusion.

"What do you mean?" Smokescreen took a step forward. Rykerdraft looked down at the ground.

"It was a mate bond vision." Bulkhead then asked. "What's a mate bond vision?"

Rykerdraft looked up at the Autobot's.

"A mate bond vision is where a Predacon's mate will grant their mate to look through their eyes and see what they see." Arcee then put her hand over her chin.

"What was the vision?" Rykerdraft closed her eyes and then shook her head.

"I... Can't quite remember all the things that I saw, but I could see these four Decepticons. One was all silver with red eyes, the other was a more feminist, then there was an all purple one with a singular eye and the last one was all red. But I can't remember what was all behind-" Rykerdraft stopped in her sentence and looked at the bots in horror.

All the bots looked at their Predacon friend with worry.

"Rykerdraft? What's wrong?" Ratchet stepped forward and placed a hand on her neck and began to pet the fur. She then looked at Optimus.

"If... If I saw a mate bond vision then... That means...." Optimus' eyes also widened.

.

.

.

.

"Doomclaw is alive." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!

IT'S BACK!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO BRING BACK TIDAL COLLAPSE. MY FRIEND IS VERY HAPPY!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE TOO!!!!!

AND YES, YOU ALL READ THAT ENDING CORRECTLY!!! 

THERE WAS SOMEONE IN THE COMMENTS THAT SORT OF GUESSED IT AND I DIDNT' RESPOND TO THEM BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WERE WRITE. THAT PERSON WAS @Yellowflash641

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH YOU ALL!!!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.8K 716 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
3.7K 103 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
11.8K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
385K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...