Devoured

By kaulitzsl4t

A teenage girl named Lola Valdez enjoys being a rebel in school, always disobeying the rules and ditching sch... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 (nsfw)
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 7

9 0 0
By kaulitzsl4t

                                TOM'S POV

Lola seems a bit insane as she lets me in her house. I finally have her alone. She hears that I'm following her, and she turns around. "Is something wrong?" She asks, I can't respond. I need her. "What are you―" Trailing my hand down her arm, before she can even finish her sentence, I capture her lips in a toe-curling kiss, and my lips move softly against hers. I feel her part her lips, allowing me to stick my tongue in her mouth. I'm exploring her mouth deeply, tasting more of her sweetness. I pull back for air, but when I'm done, I kiss her once again, with more need. Our tongues are dancing in a wild tango. I feel her fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, and I help her remove my shirt. I throw it on the ground, letting out a soft groan as she trails her hand down my chest. I gently push her done on the bed, and I tower over her. She watches with hungry eyes as I unbuckle my belt and strip down to my boxers. Once her bra is out of view, I whisper. "Beautiful." Before taking one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking eagerly, I hear her soft cry of pleasure, and I pull back. I unbutton her jeans and pull them down along with her panties. I take a deep breath and bring down my boxers, I position myself between Lola's leg and slowly thrust inside her tight pussy. I groan loudly as she cries out in pleasure. With each deep thrust, Lola arches her back, her moans getting louder and louder. I can tell she close by the way she's writhing below me and how her breath hitches in her throat whenever the end of my cock brushes against her G-spot. With one last thrust, I release myself inside her. I pull out a collapse on the bed next to her, I grab her waist and pull her closer. We fall into a deep sleep, and our bodies collide.

"Hah! No way!"

Here's Tom's pov, and I'm sorry for any mistakes 🙏🏼 ANYWAY, I'm writing new stories, so if I'm not posting new chapters, that's what. ANYWAY, I hope yall enjoyed this piece of garbage shit💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.7K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
38.2K 1.2K 15
После того , как академия амбрелла провалилась в прошлом перед своим отцом он создал новою академию под название «Сперроу» он набрал 7 ребят с такой...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...