GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...

381 20 0
By kiriemy

“Wino we will go to our room now. Oh by the way here.”

“What is this?” I pass the bracelet with an emerald stone to Wino.

“That is the Bracelet of Unity, we got that item when we defeat the boss. Just appraise it because we need to hurry the guards will almost woke up.” I hurriedly explain to Wino and walk out to her room.

It’s almost morning now so we said goodbye to Wino, of course we kiss her again. We use the <Silent walk> of Yuki so no one will notice us. So It can also be use to other people? This is the best skill for perverts.When we walk to a room besides my room we hear some noises, a laughing of some boys. But isn’t this a girls room? Wino makes sure that we had been separated by genders for some peace of mind so why there are boys in this area?

“Yuki do hear what I hear?” I quietly whisper on her ears.

“Yeah, it’s weird because this is supposed to be Ni- wait! Don’t tell me!” Yuki hurriedly ran to the door to forcibly open it. By the way if you didn’t remember Nina is the girl who always with Yuki in our school, I don’t know yet their relation but I think they are friends.

“NINA!” Yuki kick the door to open it and what we saw is… some boys are trying to assault Nina.

Nina is in the bed showing her melon size breast wearing only some underwear; she also had clothes in her mouth. One boy is groping the left breast while the other one is licking it like an ice cream the other on is restraining her hands so she can’t struggle. If I remember, isn’t this the party with her? Isn’t Yuki give them a warning this is why I disgust boys.

“What are you doing you imbeciles?” Yuki gave a glare to the boy who restrains Nina with some killing intent so the boy hurriedly got his knife to the neck of Nina. Nina looks at the knife…

“Oh, Ms. Yuki and the weirdo? Have you come here to play with us too?” The garbage speak while giving a disgusting grin. The other two stops their doing and face us with a disgusting smile like a cake had been serves on them.

“Get your filthy hands off to Nina I will kill you all.” Yuki shouts and intensifies her killer intent releasing an ominous aura under her feet.

“Kill us? Hahaha can you? If I remember you have been defeated by an ordinary people in this world like the Princess? Remember we are the Heroes stronger than the dwellers of this world so being defeated by the Princess means you are weak, and it’s privilege of the strong to have a reward right Nina?” Uwaa so he is aa supremacist thinking that being a hero equals strong. “While you gone we level up more than you know! Hahaha! I already break the record of a 500 status you know? Can you even defeat me? Now is your chance to grovel and call me a king of course without a dress. Hahahaha!” I almost snort when I hear the 500 status he is proud of but Yuki is different she become silent like she did when facing Wino. When Yuki is silent it means she snaps I didn’t know she had a nature like this.

“Yuki don’t kill them okay? They still our classmates.” Warn her because if I don’t they will really be dead. She gives a small nod then suddenly she disappear and a moment all the boys foam their mouth and collapse on the floor. I didn’t even need to use my <Parallel analyze> to know what she do. She now stands beside Nina and throw the bodies of the boys in the corner, hey Yuki I know that you’re mad but they still a human you know? Throwing them like some garbage, well they kind of garbage now. Then she hurriedly give Nina a cloth to cover her body of course Nina had this shock face because she didn’t know what happen.

“Nina you are okay? How further they did to you?” Yuki hug Nina and hurriedly ask her condition.

“No Yuki I’m fine, they only do it on my chest I’m still pure, hehe.” Nina calmly answer Yuki’s worrying…

“I’m glad, I’m very sorry I leave you to them. I know they are garbage but doing this after I warn them. I want to kill them.” Yuki stands up and face the thrash. Nina hurriedly held her hands to stop Yuki.

“Yuki it’s fine! I’m fine anymore.” Nina give her a smile to reassure Yuki…

“But… they do horrible things to you at least I break some bone on them so they won’t approach you again?” This girl is really a kind of person to ‘Beat first, Talk later.

“No you didn’t need that.” I interrupt them.

[Wino? Are you still awake? Can you go to the room next to mine and bring some guards, there is some trouble her]

[Lily? So this is how it feels when using it? It almost freaks me out. Yeah I’m still aw- What the do you mean trouble? Are you okay. Wait I get dress and hurriedly go there.]

[Yeah I’m fine just go here.]

“I call Wi- Princess over here so we just need to wait.”

We waited for 10 mins. And finally Wino enters the room wearing her breastplate in her lingerie she really got her in hurry. I know it’s kind of erotic but let’s forget about that now because Sir Harold also with her and a three guards.

“Lily are you okay? What happen?” Wino hurriedly embraces me and check my body, Sir Harold give us a confused face and clear his trout.

“Can you explain what happen here? As I can see there are three unconscious boys in the corner?” Sir Harold look at the trash in the corner and give us a suspicious look.

“They try to assault Ms. Nina so we forcibly destroy the door and rescue her.” I explain the situation.

“What? A hero assaulting it’s companion? Can you tell us how can they enter this room? I’m pretty sure that the room has a durable lock that even a bull cannot break open it.” So Yuki is stronger than the bull? This time Nina explain.

“It happens when we are in dungeon, I lost consciousness because I’m scared of blood and when I woke up I’m in a room with a box and see them trying to open my dress. They didn’t stop until they play with my body when they try to undress my underwear I hear the sound of the door and they hurriedly say I wear my clothes and the guard that our guide enters the room. When we got out they whisper to me that if I tell this to Mr. foggy or Sir Harold they will tell all of my classmates especially Yuki that I let them play with my body.” Nina calmly explains what they do to her… so they blackmail her they really a garbage.

“They are garbage, can I disposed them?” Yuki Releases some killing intent again but this time I’m the one who stop her because she really wanted to do it also Wino held her shoulder.

“Arent you the one who guide them?” Sir Harold look at the one of the guard.

“Sir Harold I didn’t know what happen I swear. When Ms. Hero got unconscious we hurriedly find a safe room and make her rest there and that three tells me that I scout the surrounding to make sure there’s no monster can enter.” The guard hurriedly explains himself before Sir Harold give him a suspicious look.

“What should we do Princess? They are Heroes we cannot just punish them a death sentence we need them for upcoming war?” Sir Harold give a worried face and ask Princess Wino on what to do.

“How about we Imprison them and make the Teacher to discipline them and punish them a 5 slashes of whip to the courtyard so no other heroes will try to follow their actions? I’m sure they will not die with just a 5 slashes right? Guards carry this boys into the prison and call the teacher and explain to him what happen.” Wino gives an order to the guard and the guard carry them outside followed by Sir Harold. “I got to go too and report it to the King.” She also left and leave us three in the room.

“Nina how about you sleep tonight in my room? Your door is destroyed and I’m sure you got scared with what happen?” Yuki offers her room to Nina but I interrupt her.

“Yuki, how about I give her my room for the meantime and I will also sleep with her?” I offer her my room because I wanted to try something…

“Ms. White? I didn’t understand why you want to offer your room to me.” She give me a dubious look.

“Yeah, why Yu is the one who offer?”

“I want to know Ms. Nina more…” I almost made a Devilish smile. So I hurriedly made a sweet smile instead.

“But… Yu I…”

“Isn’t it your fault at the first place because you left Ms. Nina alone with some trash?” I drop a bomb so she cannot talk back at me anymore. I know it’s cruel but I want to confirm something.

“Ugh…” She got a depressed look.

“it’s okay Yuki I just need some talk to Ms. Nina.” I make a mischievous grin on Nina and she widens her eyes like she anticipate what I mean, I don't know what happen to myself... I have this urge that I can't contain inside myself like something is unlocking... Is it because of my Job? Is my Job is influencing me after I taste the flavor of sex? I mean my Job is succubus.

“It’s that what you want. But Nina are you okay with that?”

“Yes Yuki I’m sure she just wanted to talk with me.”

“How about we go to the bath first? I’m sure you still had some disgusting thing on your body.” I made an offer. Oh, I’m sure that some of you are thinking (They made a commotion still the others didn’t try to look what is going on?) I explain. This castle is so big that you can build a theme park on it, now they made small housing in the garden like a dormitory and every house only had 3 rooms and the next house is far enough that you cannot hear some talking in the middle of the night. I didn’t know why they made this but I think it’s for private reason. It’s like a sub division type. I’m sure the shout of Yuki had reached the other house but I think they are just deep in their sleep because it’s still 4 am in the morning you know? How did I know you ask? Of course there is a clock on each room! Aaaaah! Civilization. It said that these dormitories are for some aristocrats or other royalty so they can lounge on it if they visit the castle because when in the era of the heroes there are 7 kingdoms you know? And each of them summoned one hero per kingdom so that’s it let’s go back to the story.

We are now on the bath. Yuki is inside the bath now and me and Nina is on the shower, I offer a hand to Nina so I can wash her back. She had this soft plum back, touching feels like you are touching a marshmallow… aaah I want to eat her!

“Ms. White why did you offer me your room?” While I’m daydreaming she asks me a question that snaps me back on the reality.

“I just wondering, why are you so calm when someone is blackmailing you?” She twitches a little when I ask that.

“I don’t know what you are talking about Ms. White.” She try to dodge but I’m sure her eyes are swirling right now.

“He… but when we enter your room I see your face and feels like you enjoying it?” I drop a question she cannot dodge.

“Ms. White I’m so scared you kno- Aaaah!” She gives moan when I pinch her plump butt.

“Heee… so can make a cute moan.”

“What are you doi- Aahhh… hmmm.” This time I slaps her thick tights

“Hey tell me Nina are you perhaps an M?” I ask her the question that on my mind.

“No.. Ahh… Please sto.. Hmmm… No Plea… aahh aahhhh… Ms. White… Ahhh.” This time I pinch her soft melon like breast twist her nipples and bite her ears. Aah I can’t stop she awaken my S side.

“Nina no… damn bitch call me master.” I push her and she fell into the wet floor and I standup.

“M.s White I don’t kno…. Ahhh Ms. White please aaa uhmmm haaa Ma-master plea.. aaah aah ah.” She give me an erotic look with her red cheeks. Right now I stepping on her V and enters my toe on it.

“What you wanted to say I can’t hear you.”

“Please master sto… aaah uhmm.. Master more please punish me more… aaah” She open her mouth now when she moan I can feel a hot liquid drips in my toe.

“Hee… Ordering your own master, you have some guts.” I lift her right foot and give some force in my own feet.

“Mast… aaah aah I’m very sorr… aah aah so give me more pun… aahh aah master it’s so good aah.” She give a euphoric sound while she open her mouth big and sticks her tongue out, her saliva is dripping like waterfalls.

“You dirty pig, trying to give me an order again, know your place you piece of garbage.” I get on top of her and grope her big melon breast trying to tear it then nibble her nipples. She just let me do it while she stick her tongue out smiling like crazy.

“Master! I love it so please punish this dirty pig more… yes that it master… aah master I love you. I love you master.. aah please I will be your dirty pig forever so please punish me more. I gonna cum I’m gonna cum! This is the my best cum ever!” I put 3 of my fingers in her V and she cum like a shower and then she feinted..aah it so refreshing she awaken my S side.

Then I finally realize that Yuki is standing beside me with a cross arm. Aah I got busted I forgot she is here too.

“Yu-Yuki? How long have you been there?”

“From the start, can Yu explain I will told Wino about this…”

“Wait Yuki! I can explain please! Don’t give me that look!” She gives me a blank face like she saw a garbage in front of her.

“Do you like that kind of play? If you say that in the first place I’m sure I can handle some pain too.” She look at her side trying to dodge my stare and blush. Ahh so cute

“No no I can’t do that to Yuki I know that you have strong will but I know that Yuki is a shy girl too.”

“Idiot, at least I can handle that if it’s you.”

“Yuki..”

“Lily..”

“Uhm.. I want an explanation too, what are your relationships?” For some reason Nina woke up, she change back to her usual attitude. How about that crazy attitude you showed to me earlier? Are you a porn star or something? “You are rude I only watched some video about something like that and for some reason I kind of like to try it to and I didn’t know that it’s so good and I’m a pure vir-! What are you trying to make me say?” No you just spout that words with your own. “It’s because you gave that look like I’m a pervert or something.” See? Are you also a psychic that can read my mind too? “Of course not! It’s written all over your face.”

“What are you talking about? Making yourself in monologue?” Yuki stare her friends with a strange look. “I didn’t know you are that pervert Nina.”

“No no! this girl just make a move in me, she just take some advantage in the situa…. Aaah.” I tried to pinch her nipples again. this girl is a tsundere masochist.

“This girl? You are calling me this girl?” I give a angry smile.

“What are you.. aaah.. No sto… Master!” Her pupils change into a heart shape that you see in some Japanese erotic comics… so it also happens on reality.

“Can you both stop already?” Yuki has still her crossed arm but a blush face… kuuh so cute… I’m sure she’s a bit of jealous. Well she got the Envious king title it’s really suited her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 769 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
210K 6.2K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...
37.3K 1K 26
A classic isekai trope with the death and being reincarnated as a commoner with immense powers. Irene Mikoto. The so called best assassin in the wh...
1.8M 118K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...