A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

נכתב על ידי Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... עוד

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

S2 - 20

557 52 20
נכתב על ידי Koochim21

Y/N's house smells of cake as she smiles placing a pastry she specially baked for her Tae as it was his time to return from office .

She hears a knock on door as she smiles excitedly and rushes towards the door . She opens her house door excitedly and finds Taehyung who stood with a flower pressed between his lips . He pulls her inside slamming the door shut as he pressed her against their door . He holds the flower in his hands and starts kissing her as she giggled holding his nape and deepening the kiss .
They part and smiled at eachother.

" So you do remember?" Y/N asks

Taehyung smiles as he speaks while  adorning her hair  with that flower .
" ofcouse love! How can I forget the day we first met ."

He pecks her lips as she blushed .

She wraps her hands around his neck looking into his eyes as he wraps his arms around her waist as his eyes shined with that love adoration and excitement mirroring hers .

" Who would have known a cold man back then was carrying golden retriever energy ."

Taehyung grins sheepishly .

" I know I couldn't bring myself to talk to you  that day darling , I am a reserved person ,i open up only around my loved ones ."

He pecks her forehead as she smiles

" I baked your favourite pastry "
" Really? What are we waiting for then?"

Y/N giggles as he pulls her in his embrace .

Taehyung sits on couch as Y/N enters the living area with pastry in her hands . Taehyung smiles as his heart warms up , she looked so adorable specially with that flower adorned in her hair .
His heart overflows with love for her that how satiated she is just with that flower and his love on this special occasion .

She stands in front of him with table in between them .
" Presenting you the special strawberry pastry by MasterChef y/n herself . "

She placed it in front of him and swirls around bowing at him as Taehyung chuckles and  claps,  finding her so adorable .
He pats his side as she blushes and takes a seat beside him .
" My pretty darling ."

He pecks her cheek as she giggles .

He takes a spoon scooping some pastry and brings it near her mouth as she smiles
while tasting her pastry . She takes the spoon from his hands and scoops some pastry feeding it to Taehyung as he hums closing his eyes and  loving it's taste .

" So delicious!" He opens his eyes and looks at her face as his smile faints a bit.  He takes spoon from her hand putting it back into plate .

He holds her wrist pulling her close as he holds her waist caressing it with his thumbs and crashes his lips on her , she gasps as Butterflies starts  fluttering in her stomach.
They taste eachother on their tongues as they kiss for a while . They part breathing heavily as he looks into her eyes intently as air around them turns hot suddenly.
He connects his forehead with her looking into her eyes and slowly  starts laying her down on couch as she holds his shoulders for support while her head falls on one of cushion of their couch.
He hums smelling her .

" I like the scent of flowers!"
" W-what kind of flowers?"
"A flower called you!"

She gasps as she blushed hard.

(Lines above were once actually said by Taehyung while flirting with Jungkook 😩 this man!!!!)

" Tae pastr-"
"Shhh!" He puts his finger on her lips as he stares at her lips for a while and then looks into her eyes .

" I am finding my wife to be way more delicious right now than that pastry . I will have it later on right now I want to devour my wife ."
She blushes as she looks away .he holds her chin moving her face to look at him .

" Wanna have a baby darling ? Want me to put a baby inside you ?"

She gasps as her eyes widens .
She bites her lower lip and nods pulls him close by his collars .

" Yes Tae! Put your baby inside me . I want it ."

" Yeah?"
She nods  . He starts pulling strings of her top that were keeping her top intact on her shoulders and loosening  it from her shoulders and gives butterfly kisses along her collar bone as she closes her eyes running her hands through his hair .
He starts nibbling ,licking along her neck as she mewls gripping his hair making him groan.
Suddenly they hear their doorbell as he lifts his head up and they look confused .
He smirks and dips his head back into her neck mumbling .

" We won't open the door . They will leave ."

She giggles and gasps suddenly gripping his hair tightly as he sucks on a particular spot .
But that person continues to press their doorbell and bang their door .
Taehyung whines in her neck .

" Why ???"

Y/N giggles.

" It's okay Tae we will continue later."

Taehyung sits back on the couch with a big pout and disheveled hair as Y/N chuckles at him while tying back strings on the shoulders of her top as Taehyung helped her .

He goes to open the door and frowns on seeing a stranger, he was a Greek manly beauty with broad shoulders as Taehyung was taken aback by his beauty  . His eyes were hidden behind his back goggles as he was well dressed in a formal suit .

He asks Taehyung. " Who are you?"

Taehyung raises one of his eyebrow.

" Wait! You are the one standing on the door of my apartment and asking me that who am I?? Are you high on something or what ?"

Taehyung speaks as he chuckles .

" Oh my bad! I am sorry . I am Kim Seokjin!"

He extends his hand towards Taehyung as he shakes his hand .

" I guess I am on wrong apartment.  Can you tell me Miss Y/N is on which floor-"

" Jin!"

Y/N rushes towards him as Taehyung gets aside all confused .
He immediately hugs her and Taehyung feels like someone has just bank robbed him .
They part from hug as they ask about eachother as Jin looks at Taehyung and winks at Y/N.

" Your fling or boyfriend. "

Taehyung gasps at his audacity.

" My husband Kim Taehyung!"
She hugs Taehyung's waist as he squeezes her by his side as his chest swells with pride .
Seokjin's jaw dropped as Taehyung chuckles closing it back .

" Y-you are married?"
" Yep!"

Taehyung shows his and her ringfinger  to him proudly as Seokjin gasps .
Taehyung smirks .
" Yes she is my Mrs Kim Y/N now ."

Y/N blushes as she nods .

" Come inside Jin!"

Jin smiles at Taehyung awkwardly.

" Hello Mr Kim . I didn't knew you were my friend's husband. "

" It's okay !"

He enters as Y/N follows him.

" She really has all Kims whipped for her ."
Seokjin mumbles as he enters .

" Oh wow pastry looks tasty ."

And before y/n could stop him he eats it as she looks at Taehyung apologetically who was huffing in annoyance , she walks beside him and rubs his back as he whines a little as it was really his favorite homemade pastry.

Seokjin turns around.

" Hmm though it was delicious but still it lacks perfection and needs improvement. Better luck next time  , take tips from me ."

Y/N pouts as Taehyung fumes .

" It's baked by my wife and she is perfect at it ."

Seokjin chuckles .

" I see , he really loves you y/n if he is loving this pastry of yours ."

Y/N smiles .

" Okay then ,Let's discuss with Taehyung about your purpose of visit Jin ."

Y/N tells Taehyung about everything ,about that old lady in orphanage that somehow knows his mom and how Seokjin can help them in solving the case of Mrs Kim's property .
Taehyung sighs in relief that finally they are getting the right help .

They discuss about it for a while as Seokjin walks around them processing every information that Y/N and Taehyung were giving him . He was stopping in between to keep his hand on Y/N's shoulder as Taehyung gave him information while his whole attention was on his hand on her shoulder.  After few more times he pulls her close to him holding her shoulders pulling her beside him as Jin chuckles at his little jealousy.  He was so happy for his friend as she has got a really a loving and caring husband.

finally it's time for Seokjin to leave .
They walk with him to door as he stops beside one of their stands kept beside door  and furrows his eyebrows after seeing something hidden behind a flower pot and before he could stop himself his brain reflex works in being such kind of job as his hand reaches for it .
He turns around as Taehyung's eyes widens . He opens that small little box .

" Oh it's a beautiful pendant . Here he must have brought it for you y/n ."

He embarrassingly gives it to y/n as he looks apologetically at Taehyung who has hidden it behind that flower pot without her noticing it  while kissing her on door , he had planned to surprise her with it later on as their night will proceed .
Taehyung fumes as Seokjin swears he could also see some fumes escaping from his ears .
He apologetically bows at them and rushes out shutting door behind him.

Y/N slowly turns her neck to side and  looks at Taehyung who was still fuming but somehow she was not getting intimidated by him . She felt sorry for him as she immediately closes that box giving it back in the hands of  Taehyung .

" I promise.  I didn't see it Tae. I don't even know what's inside it ."

Taehyung pulls out his lower lip as  he looks at him Y/N who coos at him and hugs him while he whines in her arms cursing Seokjin while y/n pressed her lips to suppress her chuckle this whole time .

------------------------

" Oppa please!" Irene pouts as Jimin sighs .

" Fine ! You both can take Jiha on shopping but bring her back on time . Also make sure she sleeps a little otherwise he will act  annoyed most of the time and take her milk bottle incase she feels hungry ."

" Jimin ! Don't worry they will take good care of her . They are her uncle and aunt ."
Soha keeps her hand on his shoulder as he holds it nodding at her .

" Thank you Noona!" Jungkook takes Jiha from Jimin  in his arms as he cradles her .

" Come soon!"

Jimin waves them goodbye as they leave with Jiha. He pouts on seeing Jiha leaving him as Soha smiles warmly and pecks at his lips pulling him inside.

" They will be back soon Minnie don't worry . Let's clean the house till then ."

----------------------

"They both have gone mad behind that baby "
" I mean who wouldn't ?they just got to know that their niece exists ."

Jungkook and Irene's bestfriend Jen and Min chuckles.

" Look Irene . This baby top and skirt is so cute our Jiha will look so cute in this !!"

He coos as Jiha makes happy baby noise in the arms of Irene while running her hands in air.

" See even she likes it . Let's get it Kook!"

They buy her some cute baby dresses including bunny hairbands and clips .
Finally after having fun whole day Jiha falls asleep on the shoulder of her kookie uncle as Jungkook and Irene's heart overflows with love on seeing this view .
Jungkook smiles as he lightly pecks Jiha's cheeks .

"Such an angel !" He murmurs as Irene smiles agreeing with him .

" How can our betrayer siblings duo give birth to such an angel Kook!"

" Even I am wondering!"

" Give me Jiha , I will hold her your hands must be tired , you are holding our shopping bags too Koo."

" Don't worry Babe.  I got these muscles for a reason."

He flexed his biceps as Irene blushes and nods holding his arm as they walk towards their car . They hear a couple whispering who just walked past them .

" Such a cute  young couple and their baby is cute too . "

Irene and Jungkook blushed . Irene leans on his shoulder as they walked

" Sometimes  I wonder how our future  baby will be Irene ."

Irene gasps and blushes as she  playfully hits his chest as they both chuckle together

" Let's see after some six to seven years ."
She bites her lower lip as Jungkook pecks her cheek .

" So you really want to have mini kookies in upcoming  future ?" Jungkook playfully raises one of his eyebrow at her
"Shamefully yes!"

They both chuckles again.

" I guess we will be the first ones to give Jiha her cousins to play with ."
Irene nods

" Yeah Taehyung oppa and Y/N unnie already have Yeontan . Why would they want children. "

They talk and chuckle on their way to car forgetting about existence of Jen and Mike who were still waiting for them in the waiting section.

------------------

*On the call*

" Hello? Hello Jin?? Are you okay ? What are you trying to say?"

" Y/N that old lady was actually nurse of your mother in law  Mrs Kim's father. Y/N  something is wrong ,something or someone is so wrong in your family . I got some information, meet me I will tell you everything.  Can't talk on phone as that person is very dangerous and don't tell anyone specially your mother in law that you are coming to meet me as it is something connected with murder of someone ."

Y/N gasps

" M-murder??"

________________________________________________________________________________

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
29.9K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
83.2K 2.3K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...
64.1K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...