The Royal Bride

By kmwrts

This story is about Abhimanyu and Meera. Both are doing well in their own ways, one handles his family empire... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1 - Vacation
Chapter 2 - Hello Mumbai
Chapter 3 - Cocktail Party
Chapter 4 - Biodata
Chapter 5 - First Meeting
Chapter 6 - Yes or No
Chapter 7 - Worries
Accomplishment
Chapter 8 - First Call
Chapter 9 - Marriage Date
Chapter 10 - Kiss...?
Chapter 11 - DEV?
Chapter 12 - Let the teasing begin
Chapter 13 - Car Ride
Chapter 14 - Kiss?!?

Questions

463 24 7
By kmwrts

Do you guys really like this story and my work? I have never liked anything I have written whether that be school essays or stories, so I have always had a feeling that you guys don't like this either. And honestly, it is that feeling that discourages me from writing. Whenever I sit down to write I feel like no one cares about the story so why continue it? 

So this time I want to ask you guys and not myself: Do you guys like this story? Should I continue it? What needs to change in it? What more do you want to see?

Sorry, my lovelies this wasn't the type of update you guys wanted na?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 37.5K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
1.1M 48.7K 48
Meera Gupta, daughter of Niyati and Manish is an architect who comes back to India, after a long interval to visit her ailing grandfather, Prithviraj...
365K 19.7K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
1.8M 92.7K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...