Quantum Obsession | 18+

بواسطة wozmikar

"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words... المزيد

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters and Tropes
Prologue
1. Black smoke
2. Mesmerized by him
3. Dirty Dreams
5. His Enchantress
6. He is Jealous
7. Heartbreak
8. Pleasure under the rain
9. A Night of Desire
10. The Hot Conversation
11. Hold me close in your arms
12. The War of Emotions
13. He wants to punish her
14. The Sensual Punishment
15. The Erotic Torture
16. Soft Kisses
17. Ice Creams
18. He needs her
19. The Dark Past haunts
20. Drench my fingers

4. Night with him

2.2K 144 22
بواسطة wozmikar

Naisha ~

I'm lying wide awake over the bed, tossing and turning, fidgeting with my fingers. Wasn't I feeling drowsy a few moments ago ?? Yes, but right now I'm in such an opugnant condition.

I adjust my pillow and try to shift my focus on the wall painting of a fish. I observe it for a bit, but Sleep is miles away from my eyes. The thought of his presence just beside my room is hurling ripples of euphoria through my whole body.

It's just a wall right !!!

And then It's him !!

What is he doing right now !!

Umm, maybe sleeping !!

Or maybe engrossed in a physics book with that grumpy handsome face !!

Or maybe ----------

Suddenly the thought hits me like a train that Prof Sharma's assignment is pending. That's literally the worst paper of this semester.

I get up, take out my books and files and start working on it. The arduous equations are strangling my neurons. Maybe a cup of strong coffee would have deslumbered my brain. But hey I'm in a stanger's house, I can't go and order people around.

If Mami was here, she would have made me my favorite coffee, The moment I think about her a smile stretches on my lips. She's the one whom I've known as my mother since childhood. The beacon to my darkness. Both Mama and Mami has been the pillars of unwavering love and support to my Drowning life. Without them I'm null.

I transpose my attention towards my quantum physics paper again. I'm yawning and literally zoning out.

Why is it so boring !!
And so difficult !!

Maybe working on them in fresh air under the sky is a good idea, I used to do this in my grad college too. Whenever I used to feel my brain is saturated, I went to the terrace to refresh my mind.

I collect my notebooks and go to the balcony. It's not exactly a balcony but a terrace cum balcony, This family is really super rich and I still don't know what their exact source of income is . But they all seem to be very generous people.

I arrange my books on the table and start working on the questions.
After solving some of them, I'm stuck on the most difficult one.

How to do this !!
Which method do I use !!
I forage through the books but I'm left with utter disappointment. It's nowhere.

I scratch it and work on it again, again scratch it, again and again I just keep on doing it.

" You have to use Hamiltonian to solve it " The deep booming voice from behind me sends shivers down my spine.

He struts his way over and sits on the chair just in front of me. The centre table between us.

I lift up my eyes to find his dark stormy eyes staring at me. As soon as our eyes meet, a jolt of warm fuzziness courses through me.

" Why are you up so late ? " He grunts raising his snobbish brows .

" I was solving my pending assignments, I've solved most of them but stuck with a few equations " I blurt out

"Show me " He motions towards my notebook.

" Huhh, no it's fine, I'll work on it , I mean , umm okay " After a bit of reluctance I give him my copy.

He observes it for hardly 5 seconds and releases a harsh breath
" You have to know Maxwell's equation first, then you'll be able to do this "

" But we haven't been taught that yet, umm what am I supposed to do ,learn this one or there is some another technique too " I chirp out.

" There are other ways too, but this one is the most used one " The bass of his voice hurling tiny tremors inside me.

" Okay, so umm, then let's wait , I mean I should wait till Prof Sharma teaches this part " I mumble in a slow voice.

" Let me teach the basics, it'll help you in my paper too " He takes my copy and start writing something

This is the first time I'm so close to him. In classroom I was in the second last bench and during the whole family meetup I was miles away from him since he was surrounded by his family.

He is wearing a black T-shirt with a khaki pants, the muscles of his biceps bulging out, his huge brawny chest hugging the shirt as a second skin. The cords of his neck protrudes when he speaks, his big adam's apple looks so hot whenever he gulps, the veins of his huge hands jutting as he twirls the pen between his fingers. I am sure he must be having a six pack abs or may be eight, I don't know. Why is he built like a tank, is he a giant or what ?

I don't even want to move my eyes below his torso, I know that's not a safe zone so I flicker my dizzy gaze towards his face and my heart starts beating at the speed of light, Why is this man so effing gorgeous, His dark stormy eyes, his sharp pointed nose, his fuller lips, his honed jaw, his rough heavy stubble, everything makes me feel so giddy and muzzy. And then to add to it, his cologne , I can't even describe in words how he smells, his scent oozes a raw piquant masculinity.

How am I supposed to focus amidst all this ! I think my brain is in a hazy maze now.

" So , you've studied Maxwell's equation in differential form and in integral form , now we will use that here too " He reclines himself back in the chair.

" Yes sure but we can use wavefunction probability density too " I mutter back confidently as if I was not gawking him a few seconds ago.

" Hmmm, why not show me " He shrugs nonchalantly

I start working on it and after coming half way through the equation , I feel lost . Looks like I can't substitute the values anymore.

"Ummm, I think I was going right, suddenly something happened here, maybe this was the wrong method, hehe " I blabber feeling embarassed

And as soon as I lift up my gaze I find him staring right at me

"Done??" He cocks his brow with a tiny smirk.

"Okay fine I accept my defeat now tell me how to do this " I move forward my copy towards him.

"Come here, come closer " He commands in a dominating tone.

" Huuuhhh, I mean I can watch it clearly from here " What a lie I uttered ofcourse I can't see properly from this position

"I said come closer to me " His booming voice in that authorative tone makes me thoughtless for a second

And suddenly I feel his hands over the arms of my chair gliding it towards him and within seconds I'm just beside him, too close to him, this much proximity is unhealthy.

I'm already finding it difficult to focus and on top of that this man is behaving like this, I need to move asap. What does he think of himself ,huhhh !

"C'mon don't behave like you didn't like it " my subconscious mocks at me. Well Yes I loved it, when he did that so effortlessly in such an imperious way. But that doesn't mean that I have to display my inner thoughts to him.

" See , So this how we do it using hamiltonian " His gravelly voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

And then he starts solving the equations in front of me. And oh boy ! I am so impressed . If I thought he was just sexy , then his brain makes him 1000 times hotter and sexier. He is so damn intelligent. So effortlessly he is solving them.

I have got some really accomplished professors in life, but his techniques are so different, so lucid , so creative. The problems which were throttling my brain is a piece of cake for him .

And the way he is pausing to make sure that each and every step is understood by me warms my heart.

" This was so easy and I thought that quantum physics is the most difficult paper , I was so tensed thinking I will get less marks in this paper " I blabber out in excitement

He says nothing in return just looks at me , an unco expression crossing his features and a mytifying twinkle in his eyes which I can't decipher, his gaze softens and he nods his head bit exhaling a weary sigh.

" Let me give you some more , Let me see if the concept is clear to you or not?" He starts writing some more problems in my notebook.

And he had cleared all the concepts so beautifully, it doesn't take me more than a few minutes to solve all of them.

" Done " I chirp out with exhilaration

" Let me see " He starts going through all the equations. I try to analyze his face but I can't unravel anything

" Good, now let me give some advanced level questions " He mumbles in a deep voice.

And I start working on the new equations again. I can very clearly feel his heated gaze over me. I know he is looking at me. But I don't want to look back because I know the moment our eyes meet I'll implode.

Okay ! These equations are quite difficult than the previous ones. And now I'm really feeling drowsy. My eyes are on the verge of shutting down.

Suddenly I hear the screech of his chair and look up to find him striding towards his room.

What did just happen !!

He went inside leaving me here !!

Ouucchh !! That hurt so much.

He didn't even feel the need to inform me !!

Was my presence bothering him so much !!

But I didn't call him here, he was the one who came himself with the urge to teach me.

These super rich highly educated people are like these only .
Snob and arrogant.

But still it felt like a sting inside my heart !

Wasn't my company feeling pleasing to him !!

Of course not !! I'm just a mere student!!

Fine !! Let him go, Arrrgghh this freaking crazy man..

And suddenly I'm tossed out of my thoughts when I see two steaming hot mugs of coffee in front of me.

He sits beside me and forwards me a lavender coloured mug brimming with thick milk coffee along with a dash of whipped cream. His one is completely black .

I feel so guilty and embarassed. He went inside to bring me coffees and I was accusing him of leaving me alone.

Shitt !! What a fool I am.

He noticed that I was feeling drowsy.
So he did this, a fuzzy feeling enamours my body.

" Thank you so much , I thought you went away leaving me alone " I mumble in a voice laden with guilt.

He looks at me with scrunched brows , takes a sip from his coffee and looks towards the sky.

" ummm, It's so delicious , The cream, the sugar, the milk, the coffee everything is in so perfect balance, you're a good chef " I quirk relishing on my coffee.

He just stares at me with those serene eyes and then a little lopsided smile curves on his lips.

Oh my god !! This man smiles !! What a once in a blue moon occurrence.

" By the way, how did you know that I like milk coffee with cream. I mean you made yourself a black one and I'm sure it doesn't even have sugar " I scrunch up my face.

He shrugs nonchalantly and forwards me a plate filled with blueberry walnut cookies.

" Mmmmmnhh, this is so delectable, I love it , these cookies are my favorite " I dip my cookies in the coffee and their flavour bursts my taste buds.

" You should also have some, take na " I pick up one and forward him.

He just keeps on looking at me and releases a heavy breath " I don't like sugar at all, you have it "

" But, okay, but still you didn't have to do all these you know, I mean, I'm just a student of yours, I'm already so thankful to your whole family , they're keeping me here, with so much love and care, then you're teaching me in the middle of the night and then on top of that you're making me coffee , this is too much, I don't want to be a burden on you all " I huff blabbering so much.

He suddenly shifts himself in his chair and sits in a way such that his front is facing the side of me and then moves his body towards me .

Wait !! What is he doing !!

He just keeps on coming closer and closer, Ohh dear God !! save me , I can't handle this much proximity with this man, my senses are already too blurred. His cologne is blinding my logic , I am loving this juxtaposition, But still for the sake of formality, I recline myself back in my chair, but he keeps on moving closer, His face too close to me, his eyes too dark and his breathes getting heavier and louder.

And before I can say anything he wipes the side of my lips with his right thumb. And I see a dollop of cream there.

Ohhh !! So he was cleaning this , I release a weary breath. I need to fan myself for a bit because I'm too hot right now. My heart is beating so fast that it feels like bursting out of the chest.

I lift up my heavy lashes to find him taking his tongue out and licking the cream from his thumb, and then he put that thumb inside his mouth.

I think I'm dead for sure.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry my sweethearts, Actually I'm too occupied with my job currently that's why the update came late.

I will try to be more frequent from next time.

You guys tell me what other scenes y'all want to see ??

I would love the feedback of you all.

All kinds of talks and suggestions are heartily welcomed.

Fill the chapters with comments.

Also next chapter will be
" HIS P.O.V " 😉

ENJOY, LOVE YOU.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

838K 55.4K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
43.1K 1.5K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...
122K 11.5K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
368K 33.5K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...