The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

Von MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... Mehr

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
5
6 💔
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜

29

2.2K 98 107
Von MalakMER3

Jin POV

U-umm ! ... Why they didn't say anything yet ?!! ... They are just .... Staring at me ! ... Should I talk first ?! .. Yaa I should !

Jin *stuttering* : * fidgeting with his shirt * I ... I'm s-sorry but m-my battery is dead  and .. Umm T-the surgery went longer than expecte__

Yoongi *coldly* : finished ?! ... Now tell me did you eat anything yet !

Why did he suddenly asked that ?! *gulping his saliva*
Jin : J-just b-break fast !!

Yoongi : * stood up * okay then ! Let's have our dinner !

Jin : I thought you already ate  !

Hopi : we were waiting for you and ...

Kook  : you'll need energy tonight after all 😏 !

jin *sudden chill* : 😨😨😨 !!

I knew it 😖😖😖😖 !!! It's silence before the storm 😢!!!!

Jimin *coldly*: dinner is ready . I heated it up for you !

Joon : b-but what about you ? *standing in front of Jimin *

Jimin *coldly* : *staring at Yoongi and ignoring Joon's presence completely * ... I'll stay at the guest room so please keep the volume down ... I don't want any noise !* turned around and headed upstairs  *.

Kook : *massaging his temple * see ... I told ya.  He is like that from the morning !

Joon : It's all because of my stupid mouth !!!

Hopi *softly* : let him be now and let's have our dinner . come on * holding Joon's arm * .

Joon : hmm .

Should I ran away ?!!! ... No , the guards are every where 😥 ...

jin : *shivering* I'm not that hungry . I ... I'll go s-sleep ... so tired *turned his back to them in a fast move and almost ran away *!

Yoongi *dangerously*: *grabbing his wrist tightly * ... I said have dinner !!

Sh*t .. sh*t .. sh*t  ... sh******ttttt 😨😨😰😰😱😱😱😱😱 !!!

____

At their room

I was in the bathroom passing back and forth with one hand on my head and the other on my waist .

Goddd !! I don't wanna face them now ... I know what they are preparing for me ... It's more than a storm ... It's the Dom !!! Yoongi' dom 😵😵 ...

*BANG* *BANG*

Kook : COME OUT JIN UNLESS I'LL STORM IN !!

c-come down , Jin ... Hufff ! T-they are your husbands even if they punish they won't hurt you ... Yeah ! .

*shivering in fear *

3rd person POV

He turned the lob while trembling hard and took a deep breath . He gasped when he got harshly pulled out by his wrist .

He stumbled on Kook's broad chest roughly . he looked up while biting his lips in fear and nervousness .

Jin : K-kookie , w-wae__

Kook : *grabbing his chin harshly* No words !!

Jin : * nodded his head with teary eyes  *

Kook : I was supposed to say good boy but ... *tagging on his hair tightly *you're such a bad brat one who ignores his husbands' calls and come back so late at night like a wh*re  !!

Jin : ahh! I-it hurts 😢 *placing his hand on Kook's * ... I ... I'm sorry *hiss in pain *

Hopi : kook , release him !

Kook : *harshly push him away while griting his teeth *

Jin stumbled a little and started sobbing while rubbing his paining head and looking down .

Joon sighed and approached him then embraced Jin gently while rubbing his back . Jin clinched on his shirt and started crying loudly like a little child .

Jin : I'm really sorry *hic* ... I knew I did wrong *hic* ... I deserve punishment but ... Please not the PR  because I didn't intentionally ignore your calls *sob* ...

Joon looked at the others who nodded their head at him . Yoongi mouthed him *console him first * .

Joon : *brought Jin's face up closer by his chin and peck his lips softly * We won't take you to the PR but ... You'll get what you deserve of punishment !

Jin : uhm *biting his lips nervously* !

Joon : So ... *expression changed to a dark one * let's start ! *push Jin on the bed harshly then hovers him *

Tae *awkwardly*: ah ... I'll go check on Jimin till you finish !

Yoongi : wait !

Tae *confusedly* : uhm .. Yes ?

Yoongi : Give Jimin a proper company . he needs to feel loved the way he is right now and I believe you're the right one for that !

Tae in mind : " That's it 🙄 ... I thought he was gonna tell me fuck him with them 😶 ... *sigh* anyways , I don't want my first with them to be a punishment 😒!  "

Tae : yaa ... Sure ! When you finish call me to sleep because I believe Jimin won't allow me to sleep with him because of him 😾!  *pointing at Joon who was eating Jin's neck while getting ride of his clothes  * *left*

Hopi was making out with Jung kook besides of Namjin while Jung kook's hand were roaming  around Jin's soft smooth fragile white body .

Jin *moaning*: Ahh~ mhmm~ AHK !

*SLAP*

Yoongi : *grabbing his hair tightly * punishments aren't meant to be enjoyed !

Yoongi release his hard-on massive out of his pants and slapped Jin's mouth with it then kept on grinding himself in connect with Jin's lips still tagging tightly and roughly on his hair .

Yoongi *smirking *: so let me tell you your part in this punishment , babies 😏 ! ... Line up ! but you ...  still there and loose your tight hole ! *brought his face closer to Jin's and bit his lower lip making it bleed

He stroked Jin's arm down to his palm then closed it in a fist and brought it to Jin's hole .  All happened in a slow motion with Jin's chest kept on rising and falling with every second pass .

Yoongi smirked and shoved Jin's fist in his hole at one go without any prep or warn !

Jin : AH__ *gasp loudly and tilt his head back while clinching his other hand tightly on the bedsheet with tightly closed eyes and red cheeks and neck   *

Yoongi * husky dominant tone * : *whispers in his ear lowly * loose yourself with your five in one till your masters give you attention !

Jin : * moaning * arghmm~ huff~ ahh~ y-yes ahh~

Yoongi : yes , what ?!  *nippling with his ears and sucking his earlobe seductively*

Jin : arghmm~ huff~ y-yes , daddy ~ uhm~

Yoongi slapped his bubbly buttock then leant back and stood on his feet while licking his lips enjoying the pleasant sight above his eyes 🙈 ...

Yoongi : so babies , slapping allowed of course . I want his white skin turns in purple 😏 ...  He has two holes , I want both of them full and we'll take turns firstly me and Joonie his rare end and Hopi and Kookie his chestnuts hole 👄 ..

Jin : arghh~~ Nghh~ p-pwweeeasw ~
...  *thrusting his fist hungrily in and out while panting hard and clinching on the sheet and staring lustly and needingly with dizzy eyes at his husbands  ... Oops 😜... His daddies 😉🤭 *

They chuckles and shared a pervert look with a smirk printing their lips then turned their attention to the horny tempting flower .

Kook was the first to approach Jin . He studied Jin's face with full of lust eyes . Blushie red Cheeks , red seductive long tongue out , dizzy slightly closed eyes and messy sweaty hair 🥵 ... He didn't waste a time and attached their lips together in rough kiss . He pinned Jin's hand above his head harshly and continued abusing his poor lips 😼 ...

Jin : Mmmhmm~ nghmm~ ahmm~

Yoongi took his hand out of his wet hole and left a kitten licks on it cleaning it  wuth his tongue 👅 while his gazes never left Jin's eyes who was shivering in pleasure. 

Time skip

Jin : Mmm~ nghmm~~ S-slow down Ahhh huff ~~

*SPANK*

Yoongi  * husky deep * : *tagging on his hair tightly * shut *thrust* the *thrust* fuck *thrust* up *thrust* bitch ~ ...

Kook : I'll use my way with this bitch 😏 ! *smirks and shove his dick inside of Jin's mouth *

Jin : *eyes rolls back from all the stimulation and pleasure he reserves * Mhmm~ Nghh~

He was in his four and getting fucked roughly and deeply by Yoongi from behind who was going in and out like a hungry beast and Joon who was laying on his back underneath him and penetrating him roughly along with Yoongi .

Yoongi was pressing Jin's face more and more while kook was fucking his face like a horny obsessed stalker ...

Groaning , moaning . skin slapping , Heavy sighs and whining were filling the room along with the bed crack sounds ...

Hopi was sucking him off ( BlowJop )while jerking himself as well and getting fingered by Kook's long  not so slim but a little bit thick fingers  . He was sticking his face between Jin and Joon to get access to Jin's medium-small hard dick and giving it what it deserve of attention  ... Jin cummed for several times insides of Hopi's mouth but Hopi kept on sucking him off hungrily without taking break  ...

(I'm feeling so shy 🙈🙈 (#^3^#)(≧∇≦)/ !!  ) 

Joon *biting his lips looking so sexy with sweat covering his face and messy sweaty hair  * : Take it *THRUST* like *THRUST* the wh*re you're *SPANK*

Kook : Fuck! Drink it all sl*t  *slap* *tilts his head back and thrusting fast in and out of Jin's mouth while biting his lips *

Yoongi : *sharply grasp Jin's nape * You're so thirsty huh ? ... *bent down and whispers with low deep tone near his ear * .. We'll fill you up 😼!

Jin : *chocking on Kook's dick because it hit his throat * MHMMM~~ *eyes wide open when he tested soar thick liquid filling his mouth and felt so warm and hot in his insides when Yoongi and Joon came at the same time as well *

They kept on thrusting slowly while panting . Jin was trenpling and shivering . He felt a sudden heaviness . He blinked for a few times .

Jin : huff ~ i'm t-tired~~

His eyes gave up and his body as well . He collapsed on Joon's chest and fell in a deep sleep .

Hopi. *worriedly*: *wiping his mouth * uh ~ Is he alright ?!

Yoongi : *slides his d*ck out **brushing Jin's hair aside to check him  * ... * chuckles * The same Jin never change *shaking his head * ~

Joon : * sliding his d*ck out slowly and gently  * *pecks the top of Jin's head gently* I still remember his first time when he fainted right after one round 😂 kook was so frustrated that he sulked for a whole week and ended up getting punishment because of being a sulky brat  ~

Kook : Yaaaaa 😒 !! But that's ture tho 😅😅 .

Yoongi *softly* : let's clean up and sleep .

Hopi : I didn't f*ck or get f*cked but I'm tired  😪 *yawns *

Jin : Zzzzzzz yum yum yum zzzzz 😴😴 ~

Yoon & Joon & kook : *bursts in laughter's *hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣!

*knock*
*knock*

Tae : * From outside * Guys , you f-finished ?!

They could sense the shyness and awkwardness in his voice . They chuckled a little and yoongi opened the door .

Comment : They are still fully naked 🙉🙊🙈 ! .... Arghh I want to be there so bad o(╥﹏╥)o 😫...

Tae in mind  : * Jaw dropped to the floor * *he trailed his eyes on Yoongi's body and stopped right at his crotch * Hi there been along time not seeing you ! ... What the hell am I thinking !!!!...
Why I can't move my eyes away ! ... I want to feel it so badly 🤤 ...

pull your shit together , Tae !!  "

Yoongi : *smirk and laid his body against the door while crossing his arms against his braid muscular chest * Tae ! Tae ! ... *controlling his laugh * Baby ~

Tae : uh .. y-yes !  ☺☺

Yoongi : we just finished .. Come in ! We'll take a quick shower then join you in the bed *smirk because of Tae's stunning blushy face*

Time skip

They finished their shower and cleaned jin and dressed him with a pair of pink pajamas .

Hopi changed the bedsheets to a clean one with the help of Kook . Tae just waited for them to finish quietly sitting on the sofa still processing the sexy sight his eyes just witnessed 🙈.

Now they are sitting on the bed with a sleeping Jin besides of them . Kook resting his head on Tae's lap while Hopi resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder fighting the dizziness because he wanna listen to their chat ... Joon was back hugging Jin .

Joon *stroking Jin's hair* : Is he ... I mean Is Jimin still mad at me?!

Tae : *sigh* He ignored my presence when I entered the room . He just took his shower and laid on the bed back facing me and after sometimes I get bored so I called him but he bursted on my face and kicked me out *shrugging his shoulders*!

Yoongi : pfffftt hahahaha He is really my husband 🤣🤣* wiping his fake tears😹😹😹* .

Tae : * glaring at him with pissed look 😒  *

yoongi : ah ah come here *smooch his puffy cheeks lovingly*

Tae : * blush * ☺

Joon : *sigh* I'll try apologizing to him tomorrow morning !

Kook : tsk ! As if he'll allow you to !

Hopi : stop being ridiculous and try to help him instead !

Yoongi : Jimin is giving us all the cold shoulder , we should try something he loves ...

Tae : what about we prepare a surprise for him ?!

Kook : sounds good .

Yoongi : and I have the best surprise for him 😉 .

Joon : what's it ?!

Yoongi : you'll know when the time come !

Hopi : oh , yeah . Yoongi , what you did on the orphanage ?!

Yoongi : *sigh* There was no details about Jimin . we asked every one and I tried my tricks with the manager but there was no kid under the name of Park Jimin among the files . I believe someone intentionally erased everything .

Joon : Do you think it's mom ?!

Yoongi : I dunno but maybe ... I'll wait till Taemin come from Busan and see what he found .

Tae : when will he come back then ?!

Yoongi : I  dunno I told him to come back with information or never show me his face unless he wants to face my gun 🤷🏻‍♂ !

Tae & Kook & Joon & Hopi : 😑😑😑😑 !

Kook : by the way , from tomorrow Tae will start modeling for my company .

Yoongi : good for you but ... *strictly* Not so revealing clothes and don't interact with others unless necessarily . Understood ?!

Tae : aishh . yeah ,understood 🙄! ...

Yoongi : good 😊 .

Hopi : ZZZzzzz 😴😴 ~

Kook : for real how can they sleep so easily !

Yoongi : *smiles * *pecks Hopi's forehead lovingly * Let's sleep too .

They laid on the bed cuddling with each others and fell in deep sleep  ...

_________

Meanwhile

The guards house
.

San was walking towards the living room while talking on his phone  ...

San : yes , baby ... Do as you like and when you feel it's the right time to forgive him then do it ... Oh my baby , don't cry .you're making me want to fly to your house and embrace your fragile body in my arms till you sleep ... Hahaha alright alright ... Good night my world ~ *kiss the phone screen while grinning * 

Kai : *crossing his arms * Done !

San : Ahhhhhh ! Hyung , you startled me ##

Kai * sad tone *: *sigh heavily* sorry .

San *worriedly * : Hyung , are you okay 😟 ?! 

Kai : *rubbing his face in between his palms * I miss him , San !! He didn't even call me for a single second .

San *concerned * : *sigh* *rest a hand on Kai's shoulder* Why don't you try calling him na ?! 

Kai : I tried but he didn't pick up . I overheard their talks * him and boss . Boss ordered him to come back with information unless he wants to face his gun 😓 .

San : Aishh he better return with useful information ! ... But whatever , call him from my phone maybe he'll respond .

Kai : *shakes his head NG * No !

San : wae 🤨?!

Kai : I don't want to burden him . If he doesn't wanna talk with me then let him be . but can you call him and tell me if he's eating well , sleeping well amd tell him to not trust any guy and ... Tell him not to be careless and to take a prober care of himself 🥺?!

San : *staring at Kai's shiny teary eyes which show pure love * I'll call him now . Go to your room and when I finish talking with him  , I'll inform you .

Kai : Thanks , San but plz don't tell him tha its me who asked you to call him .

San : I really can't understand Taemin-hyung . How can't he fall for you . I swear If I were in his place , I would be in heaven 😊.

Kai : *chuckles* You have Woo young  . He is really a good kid and he loves you so take care of him and don't ever bring tears in his eyes .

San : I am deeply in love with him too *smiles* .

Kai : god please you .... I'll be waiting for you in my room .

San : alright na *rolling his eyes playfully *!

Kai : *smack his head * *ran to his room while giggling *

San : Aigoo , he's still a kid 😺!

Time skip

Kai POV

Hahh ~ I feel so lonely . I knew he is ignoring me because of that kiss !

How you stupid Kai ! Arghhhh 😫 !

*rolling in the bed While screaming then laid on his back and closed his eyes with a sigh leaving his mouth ... He placed his hand on his lips stroking it slightly  *

I knew I shouldn't do it but ... I couldn't stop myself when he seduced me with his tempting pinkish juicy lips ... But still I shouldn't do this . I stole it when he was hopping in the train . I didn't ask his permission ...

But I want to steal another one when he comes back 🙈 . I want to lock him in my arms and hide him from the world . I want to see his smile and please my ears with his melody giggles like the old days  .

I want to please my eyes with his moves when he used to dance freely and happily with no care to the world .

*sigh*

If I just find out who murdered his parents ,  My shiny Taemin will return 😖 .

*knock*
*knock*

Kai : come in , San .

San : Hyung , He is doing fine but he didn't find anything yet so he doesn't know when he'll come back . oh and he is eating well total three meals . You should rest in peace now *smiles gently* .

Kai : *sigh in relieve*  Thanks god .

San : Good night . hyung ~

Kai : night *smiles softly* .

San : * closing the door *

At least I'll see you in my dreams hehe ~

* kai hug the pillow and immediately fell in a deep sleep ... He was so eager to have sometime with his baby ... I mean Taemin 🤭 ...  *

End of Kai POV

Outsides of the room

San was resting his weight against the door with a dropped head .

San *whispers* :  I feel sorry for you ,hyung ... Taemin-hyung needs to open his eyes and heart at least for once to treasure the diamond in front of him ! ... *sigh* whatever let's head to my room and meet my woo hehe ( in his dreams)...

_____________

3rd person POV

Next morning
At the Mins mansion

It was a chaotic morning for the Mins . Jin with limping legs and ducky funny walk and what's worse is that he needs to go to the hospital and can't take the day off due to two reasons .

The first one : he need to check on Rang for the afterwords results and he can't let another doctor do it !

The second one : He needs to talk with his doctor friend about suho' case !  .

But he'll go to work at the afternoon so he decided to lay on the bed till then  ...

Tae changed three suits till now !! He was so nervous because it's his first day as a model and he wants to do his all to make his husbands proud of him .

Jung kook was having a headache along with Hopi to console him that he's handsome in everything he wears but still he just ignored them and kept on his fashion show !

Yoongi left so early in the morning along with Namjoon because their men found out about Kim's new plan to steal the diamonds .

Jimin was keeping his emotionless blank face on display while sipping on his strawberry milkshake ignoring Kook's frustrated shouting that made the birds escape 😂!

*🎶 I was nineteen in the white dress when you call me your princess 📱🎶 ~~ *

*jimin's ringtone*

Jimin *sweetly* : * picks up his phone * *grinning * Hi , sungie 😸~  .

Hi , chim ~ How is it going ?!

Jimin * low tone * : still the same . I'll do what you told me today but I don't have ... Y'know👉🏻👈🏻 .

_ How about we go shopping and have lunch together at the mall ?! ... We'll have so much fun !

Jimin : I dunno , if they'll allow me !

_ Ask permission from That cat then !

Jimin : He's in a mission . I can't call him ... I'll ask Jin-hyung then text you .

_ alright but don't keep me waiting !

Jimin : But what about your work ?!

_ My manager gave us today off because it's his son's birthday tonight ... His son is a doctor and he ate our head talking about him 🙄 .

Jimin : haha . I  doubt that you rolled your eyes 😂 .

whatever , ask him then text me !

Jimin : alright 😊 .. bye ~

_ bye ~

Tae * whining * : Let me go change ! I don't feel it (the suit) !

Kook : ARGHHH !! STOP IT FOR GOD'S SAKE (╬◣д◢) !!

Tae : DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME  !!

Hopi : *standing in between them * Yaaaa ! Stop it both of you !! You're not kids anymore  .Don't just go around yelling at each others . Talk like a mature guys !!

Jimin : * scoffs loudly enough to reach their ears then left upstairs * 

Hopi : *sigh* for real I'll kill Namjoon . I can't take this kind of treatment from Jimin . It's too much ! ... *massaging his temple* anyways , Tae you're super handsome in this gray suit na .

Kook : See ! I told you  . let's go now . you don't want to be late at your first day , right ?!

Tae : *puff* Fine , let's go ! ... What about you Hopi ?! You don't have work today ?!

Hopi  *softly* : no , I'll spend the day with  Minnie and try to talk with him  ... Best of luck at your first day , Tae  ... Fighting ✊🏻 😊~

Tae : *smiling happily * Thanks , Hopi-ah (*^▽^*) ~ * smooch his cheeks lovingly  * ... Let's go , Kookie * boxy smile *~

Kook in mind : " god ! Finally 🙂 "

kook : *intertwined their hands together * Bye , baby . Take Care *pecks Hopi's lips 😙 *~

Taekook : *left*

Hopi : *Drop himself on the couch * Pheuu ~ Finally , some quietness and peace.ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

_________

Time skip

Jungkook's office

Tae : Mmmf ~ stop , kookie ☺~ *giggles as he felt ticklings because of Kook's kisses  *

Kook *softly* : *pecks his lips one last time * *Brush his hair behind his ear * wait here . I'll call  Felix to bring your manager .

Tae : mhm 😊 .

Kook *change of tone * : *press the connecting button on his desk *  Send me , Hyunjin !

Tae *impressive * : woaah ~ so bossy (^v^)~

Kook : *chuckles *

*knock*
*knock*

Kook : come in !

Felix : *bowing politely* H-hyunjin-shi i-is w...w-waiting o-outside , s-sir !

Kook : let him i___

( before he even finishs his sentence , Hyunjin let himself in ! )

Hyunjin : * hands insides of his pockets * Hyuunng , I missed you 🤗 ~

kook *angrily* : It's sir for you !!

Hyunjin : *rolling his eyes * puff ~ cold as stone 😒 ~ ... Anyways , why you let this stuttering punk (referring to Felix ) calls me ?!

Kook : *bangs on the desk angrily* He has a name Hyunjin ! Call him this again and you won't even put a leg insides of this company 😡 (#‵′) !!

Hyunjin : Yaa , whatever 🙄 !

Tae in mind : "what's going on here 🤔?!  "

Kook : *sigh while clinching his fists tightly* 

Felix : *teary eyes* *dropping shoulders and head * E-excuse m-me , s...s-sir ! I h-had s-some un..u-unfinished w-work t-to d-do *bowed then left *!

Kook *coldly* : This Is Min Taehyung . our new model and you'll take charge of his works as his manager along with Woo young ! ... Taehyung , this is Jeon Hyunjin , your new manager and basically my brother 🙄 .

Tae : *bows* It's nice to meet you .Hope you take a good care of me 😊.

Hyunjin stared at Tae's face with wide horror eyes . His body was trembling so hard and he suddenly got so sweaty . His hands were shivering in his pants. 

Hyunjin in mind : " It's him !! ... On the phone !! It's really him !! No ...!! No !! It's a nightmare !! ... I ...I need to wake up !!  "

Hyunjin *mumbling*  : *shaking his head multiply times and backing off with trembling legs  * N-no ... It can't be ... No  ... I ... I ... I need to wake up 😨😨😨😨!

Kook *worriedly* : Hyun ! ... Hyun , what's wrong ?!

Hyunjin : *kneeling down still shaking his head panicking out * I didn't mean too ... I ... I swear ... It was an accident *hic*😥😰😰~

Kook : *bent down and rested his weight on his left knee * *hugging Hyunjin's head closer to his chest and stroking gently while whisper in soothing words in his ears to calm him down *

Tae in mind : "I'm so fussed ! What's happening and what happened to him ?! ... He sounds frightened when his eyes met with mine ! ... But ... Why ?! "

Kook *so worriedly *: Hyun ! .. Hey , Hyunjin ! ... Tae hurry and help me . I think he fainted ! *trying to stand up with Hyunjin *

Tae : *hurriedly approach them and helped in carrying Hyunjin then laid him on the sofa carefully  *  Will he be okay ?!

Kook : *sigh sadly while caressing Hyunjin's cheeks * He'll wake up soon . Just let him rest for awhile . Bring me my jacket , plz ~

Tae : *gave him the Jacket* here !

Kook : *cover Hyunjin carefully with it then pecks his forehead *

Tae : What happened to him ?!

Kook : I dunno . I thought dad lied when he told me about his panicks to make me forgive him * sigh *.

Tae *confusedly*:  forgive him ?!

Kook : It's a long story . you don't need to know about it !

Tae : *doesn't want to pressure him * mhm ~

To be continued 💜
_________

I'm back with a new long update hehe 🤭...

you missed me ?! Because I missed you a lot 🥺😚 ...

Mom just gave me my phone yesterday 🤕 ! ... I wrote this in one day  . can you believe it 🧐 ! ... Whatever , Hope you enjoyed and thanks for understanding me and waiting patiently 😘🥰 ...

If you like it don't forget to comment and vote tho 😊💜...

Take Care of yourself and health ... Stay tuned for more 💜🤗..

love you all 💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

116K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* �...
3K 201 4
❥𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀 ❥ The title says it all.
82.5K 3.4K 13
Min Yoongi is getting married with Park Jaemin, and he has to meet his family, but at the moment he saw his fiance's brother, Park Jimin, he knew he...
5.7K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...