Secrets Behind Their Eyes: Gu...

By fancy_marshmallow

This a new set of stories. Before I continue with my story, I want to take a moment to explain this next part... More

Chapter 1 The Night After
Chapter 3 Lead Me On ~ Drake
Chapter 4 & 5 Leo's Story
Chapter 6 Being King Is Challenging ~ Maxwell
Chapter 7 Family Trip ~ Drake
Chapter 8 Home Sweet Home ~ Riley
Chapter 9 Going Back Home ~ Maggie
Chapter 10 Family Drama ~ Riley
Chapter 11 Coronation of Maxwell Beaumont
Chapters 12, 13 and 14
Chapters 15 and 16
Chapter 17 Some Things Never Change.

Chapter 2 Heartbroken Memories ~ Riley

5 1 0
By fancy_marshmallow

After leaving Maxwell's house Riley is deeply hurt and angry. She knows that she hurt Maxwell, but for him to move on so quickly with some "trollop" is painful for Riley to witness. She calls her friend Farrah. Within minutes, Farrah comes over to Riley's place.

Farrah has brought a couple of bottles of wine and pizza. After Riley has almost finished a half a bottle by herself she starts to really open up to Farrah.

Riley- I can't believe he would do this to me.

Farrah- You two were never officially together, just close friends, right?

Riley- That's true, but we both have deep feelings for each other. I haven't felt this way about anyone since Marcus.

Farrah- Your husband. How long has it been since he passed away from cancer?

Riley- It's been almost 6 years, but it feels as if it just happened.

Farrah- I know you loved him. Do you think he knew about you and Liam?

Riley- He knew. He didn't tell me he knew until he was dying. He said he forgave me...

**Flashback**

Marcus- I know that you didn't love him, but I want to know why.

Riley- Marcus, it was something that just happened. I never intended it to happen. I am so sorry Marcus. I don't love him, I never have. I've only always loved you!

Marcus- Liam has always found a way to hurt people. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and I guess he wanted you and he got it.

Riley- Oh Marcus, if I could take it back, I would.

Marcus- What are you going to do about that? [he points to Riley's stomach]

Riley- What? How did you know?

Marcus- I know you, and I know that you've been different lately. I remember you being this way a few years ago. When you were pregnant.

Riley- Oh Marcus... I...

Marcus- I know it's not mine.

Riley- Marcus, please. We don't know that..

Marcus- Do me a favor?

Riley- Of course, anything!

Marcus- Don't let Liam near that baby. He will destroy it!

**Current**

Farrah- Oh wow! I had no idea you were pregnant.

Riley- The first one ended in a miscarriage. And the second...

Farrah- What happened?

Riley- I..

Farrah- Riley, did you have a baby?

Riley- ...

*Just as Riley is about to tell the story and Farrah's phone rings. It's her daughter, she's locked herself out of the house. Not able to finish her story, Farrah leaves and Riley is left alone. And all she wants to do is to call her best friend Maxwell, but she can't. **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...
4K 218 37
🤘🏻"I always dreamed of meeting my favourite band. I never dreamed that I would meet them like this!"📸 ...
1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...
9.4K 283 12
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...