Hello~ (Butcher Wally x Reade...

Par Tigress4069

You are a therapist/psychiatrist. You was just out of no where given a new client without any heads up- I wo... Plus

Real Quick
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
^Not Chapter^ | ^Small Update^
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

663 21 30
Par Tigress4069

*(I may rewrite this book after I finish it, because I sorta want to pace it better? I'm slightly speeding because I don't want y'all to get bored etc. And be like where's all the 'butcher & y/n action'? But enough of my ranting, let's get on with the book)*

Two weeks have passed since Wally's escape.

Your mind was etched with worry and anxiety the whole time.

You knew you probably wouldn't see him again *it was unlikely* but you just couldn't shake this bad feeling away, it was causing you to become paranoid.

There were so many unanswered questions, one being on how he escaped in the first place?! He was under high security and on top of that on the second most secure level!!

The articles never said anything about the way or how he escaped, no matter how much you tried to research it, in the end nothing would come up.

You twirled a pen in your hand thinking, you had just gotten off with a client.

Your brain was swirling with thoughts but none were about the client though.

They were about Wally.

You tap your hand on the desk rhythmically in deep thought.

It was a mystery and you were losing more sleep because of it.

Your hand stops tapping and instead moves across the desk finding his file that was lossless displayed on it.

You pull it in front of you, looking down at it leaning your elbow on the table.

You look at the front page of the file then flip to the next. You didn't know what you were looking for, maybe you were just looking to pass the time? You really didn't know yourself.

You stayed like this for several minutes before you look up to see Ester putting another cup of coffee down on the desk. It was the fourth one of today.

You notice a slightly worried expression on your assistants' usually calm and collected face.

Your assistant would probably never say it but she had grown to care about her young boss over the time spent together.

She knew you had always been struggling *sometimes showing more often on other days* but she never voiced her concerns not wanting to budge into unknown territory.

She didn't know of your past or your background and you didn't offer anything on it either so she never pushed.

But since working with you for about a year now she has been able to pick up on some of your habits. Like your lack of eating, and sleeping.

She also made a note of how much you drank coffee, so she made sure to not make it with too much caffeine not wanting your heart to stop.

She knew you disliked your job and couldn't help but wonder why get a license / go to school in the first place for the career since you disliked it so much.

The scary part though was that you had such talent in this field.

When she first started working with you she held slight resentment and didn't understand how someone so young could be in this field not seeming to have gone through the full years of college for both careers. It would've taken a normal person 9-18 to get both licenses but when Ester found out y/n got both in a mid of 1-2 years she was shocked.

She at first wondered if the people of the school made a mistake but as she got to know y/n and see them work she knew they didn't make a mistake. She was a genius.

No matter how much she denied it she was.

Her math skills do need a bit of work though-..

Ester wanted to help you no matter how she could. She wasn't friends with you or anything but what was wrong with worrying about your well being?

Her eyes trailed down to the locket that always hung from your neck but then quickly snapped away.

She could see that you had become more shaky since you saw the news article about his escape and believed you needed a break and a good day of just rest and relaxation.

...

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off? I can take care of things here for you." Ester offers as you take a sip of the fresh cup of coffee.

Your eyes slowly trail up to look at her. "Why do you say that so suddenly?"

"I just think you need some well earned rest."

You looked suspicious. "I'm fine Ester, I don't need rest and I have too much work to even rest-" you stop when you see your assistant's pleading expression. She rarely put on that face and when she did it was almost impossible to deny.

You groan, putting your head on the table.

An awkward quiet brewed but was broken when you reluctantly mumbled, "fine.."

"Thank you, I promise I'll keep things under control here while your gone. I'll notify the rest of your clients, appointments, and meetings that are scheduled for today that you're out sick.

"Thank you Ester.."

"It's the least I can do."

You didn't feel like you deserved it, you felt like you didn't deserve this, her help or anything, the bad feeling that formed in your chest grew.

"Now get up, go home and rest." Her slight british accent coming out.

"Ok- ok, let me just grab my things-" you mumble getting up from your chair grabbing your bag and stuffing your main belongings inside.

It has been maybe two days since you've been at your apartment.

...

You look up from your bag looking directly at Ester.

"Promise me you'll call me if you need anything or if something goes wrong while I'm gone." I close up my bag and round the table standing in front of her.

"I promise. Now get going." She was practically pushing you out the door. You could tell she had the best intentions, letting out a sigh, you start walking without needing to be pushed. "Fine, fine! No need to push."

You get to the door and turn around to see Ester smiling at you hands resting in front of her.

You hesitate but then get the courage to turn back around and you leave the room without another word.

'Stay safe out there y/n. And go get some well needed rest.'

Little did your assistant know was that you'd be the least from relaxed.

...

{~Timeskip~}

Your keys jingled in your hand as you tried to find the right key.

After a moment you find it and put it in the keyhole. You turn it with a clink and open the door quietly.

It was dim inside.

You step in and close the door but pause in mid locking.

Something was off...

You look up from the lock and almost as fast as lighting a big hand clamps over your mouth silencing you.

Your eyes widen and you start to panic your heart racing.

You tried to struggle and pull off the hand that clamped over your mouth but they were too strong and it did nothing.

You feel a larger body press against your smaller form, trapping you in the uncomfortable embrace.

It started to get hard to breathe. Their thumb and hand were positioned over your nostrils and mouth making it harder to breathe.

You feel their other hand slowly move across your chest then stopping at your shoulder. They pull you closer, leaning down a bit.

You feel their hot breath against your ear.

Your eyes shakily trail down, looking at the hand clamped over your mouth.

They had yellow tinted skin...

Your freeze, blood turning cold.

"Hello... Dear~"

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Cliffhanger 2.0

Tiny bit of y/n lore? 😋

Kinda struggled with this chapter though lol XD

Anyway, I hope you liked it either way!!! Have a good rest of your day/evening/night!!

(I know I've already said this but thank you for all the support for this book 😭, wattpad/you guys are making me feel so loved ❤️ *I can't help but smile*🥺)

Word Count: 1241

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.1K 806 30
This is a Yandere Wally Darling x Y/N! It's for any gender! Be aware that there is gore, obsessive behavior, and some stalking and or watching! Also...
43K 1.1K 88
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
2K 147 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
Mine Par gabbie

Mystère / Thriller

129 12 12
[COMPLETED]✔️Highest Rankings: #1 in lovesick / #528 in yanderexreader / #107 in mylife 'Why is he touching her? Who is she? Stop talking to her! Sto...