๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š

Galing kay pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of ๐‘จ ๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’๐’“ he wants to be yo... Higit pa

แณ€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess

Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons

949 137 20
Galing kay pihuwrites17

Akshit's Pov

Threatening her wasn't my intention, getting answers from her was. But, i doubt I have ever had control over myself infront of her. She always triggers me to do something i would regret later. She is like the breeze during the storm that you may enjoy but is dangerous. Whatever I said was true. She owes me. She owes me for the danger that's lurking near. She owes me for my forceful return to India. She owes me my attention that she always attracts no matter what. I can't think rationally. I am not thinking rationally.

I sat on my bed for hours. Sleep nowhere to be found. I switch on my phone which was on charge. Several notifications pops up on the screen including 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. I open up.
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 : Don't ever threaten me like that.
We will see that later.
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫: And remember YOU ARE A COWARD.
𝐌𝐞 : Whatever lets you to sleep at night, peacefully, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓.
I thought she won't reply. I thought right. She didn't.

I was switching off the phone once again to sleep, when another notification notification popped up. It wasn't her. An unknown number.
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : Drop the case. Or Else you will pay. Your family will too.
Well I expected that but no so fast. Let's see.
𝐌𝐞 : Which case are you talking about? I handle many cases in a day buddy.
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : You know which case it is, very well. Stop bullshiting and do as we say.
𝐌𝐞 : Who is this we?
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : None of your buisness.
𝐌𝐞 : Then, my cases are none of your buisness.
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : We know who you are. And we know what you have been upto for the last six years. So better listen to us.
Now we are talking.
𝐌𝐞 : Goodnight buddy. Have a great court day tommorow.

With that I switch off my phone and lay down on my bed. I have all my things straight up arranged but I doubt it will go like that. I need sleep and my mind on the right thing rather then chasing a woman who hates me because I hate her.

Tiara's Pov

I cry myself to sleep. It's all because of him. Because of the devil. Every memory of my past that I tried my best to erase all this years, haunted me back. Now it feels like once again, I live under the same roof with those memories. I can't. I need to leave. I will go for apartment hunting today onwards. I won't, I won't let him get under my skin and see my scars that I hide my best.

I get ready for the office. But i really don't want to go. Shruti checked on me before she got into shower. Suddenly a notification came up. Happiness washed over me. A notification of a certain website. I always wanted a car and now that I can afford one, I was looking for one. Something I would own by my own money.

I was going through the website when Shri barge in and looks over my phone and says, "I was wondering what else except me was making my bestfriend happy hmmmm." I laugh and then make her watch the cars I have interest on. I say, happiness and pride coating my words, "I will buy one soon and by my own." She smiled and started, "Great and I am happy for you but now, tu meri sherni pe chal, uska Jo maja hai na wo kisi gaddi me kaha (Let's go on my sherni, the charm that it have, cannot be found in a car.)(Refering to her scooty.) I laughed and she kept on smiling. "Not today but soon. I miss sherni too," I said laughing and smiling. She manages to make me smile at my worst, always.

We will be leaving together, on rickshaw or cab not her scooty. Everyone was at the breakfast table except the devil himself. Before leaving for office I urged Shri to go with me to mandir. After mandir darshan we separately go for our work. I decided to start apartment hunting online. I will visit the apartments on Sunday after the workshop. I don't intend to let Shri know, yet.

_______________

After office, I walk a little before getting a cab to home. After coming home, I launch myself into the bed. Tired from the day and from thoughts circling my head. I try to sleep but a little nagging in my mind don't let me. The nagging is about me still wearing office clothes. Oh God!!! I freshen up and sit on the bed with the laptop to watch some mystery thriller series. But I couldn't. Everything was disturbing. I go to Shri's room to talk to her. It may help. I don't find her. Then i listen to her Calling me. I go to my room to find her there with two cup of chai in hand. My life saver. She came from kitchen.

She starts with, "I thought you may want to talk. I mean you won't say of course." This girl understands me the most. We both sip our tea. "Actually yes, I wanted to," I said smiling. "Spill. But before that, be honest and open about whatever the shit you are feeling and don't you dare deflect this because I can see something is troubling you," She said, almost glaring at me. She can't really give death glare. Cutie. I contemplate what she said. I want to talk, mostly open my heart, I have always, when it comes to her. She always listened and took care of me.

Thinking all of the memories I shared with her, every bad memory even, my eyes got teary. I couldn't hold myself. Tears escaped my eyes and flowed rapidly. She looked at me and made a face of hurt. Soon she envelope me in a hug and says, "Oh baby, I knew something was wrong. Don't you now hide those tears and tell me everything that bitchy side of your mind is doing to you." I couldn't hold my mouth and words escaped me.

Somehow I manage and say, "I..I got sca..scared that day you..you know." I hiccough and after a minute, words starts to form normally. "Seeing Akshit almost kill Nitin. I got scared of the violence. It's almost like I was back there. In the chaos. You...you know.." I trail off. Crying like a child now. "I know I know baby. No need to repeat anything. Neither on your mouth not on your mind. It's all fine. You are here, not there. With me. With us," She says while placing my head on her lap. She always does that whenever I break down infront of her.

I cry more, realising how weak I become. How everything still effects me this bad. And realising how she is here with me. She says, with pain and care in her voice, that I recognise, "Just sleep a little okay! It will help. No such memories or demons will approach you. I am here. With you." She run her hands in between my hairs and I cry and let myself drift in sleep minute by minute.

Akshit's Pov

I stand there. Dumbfounded and feeling a certain anger towards myself. I don't know how but I just know it's not just about that day. That bastard deserved that. But it's also about yesterday. My words. I threatened her and she got scared, even if she tried her best to hide that and appear strong. I know that bothered her too. The real question is, what happened in the past? What triggered her in particular? What is that bothering her that she cried? She, miss 'I am so strong', cried. I just know, she is not a girl who cries often or ever, maybe. She is strong or atleast pretends to be strong. Who bothered her this much? Whose memories surround her mind that she cry over those? I want to know. Quick. Now.

I came back from court with more deep work, needed to be done. Every fucking evidence was tuning out. I knew that would happen but it still bothers me. I was tired and my mind was on that unknown number I need to find out about. I was passing by Tiara's room when I heard a muffled cry. I stop in my tracks and peek inside. Shri was there. She shares what i listened and Shri moves places tiara's head on her lap. I feel worse. Here my sister was being such a human and..I don't know what am I doing!! I retreat towards my room. I freshen up and sit on my bed, thinking.

An hour passes and yet I am here sitting and contemplating. I tried to track the number but no way I could. I need to look for a good cyber team I guess. But that wasn't the reason I was disturbed. I have this feeling to go there. I think far more. I feel like going but it will be wrong right? I mean, yesterday I warned her and threatened her and suddenly I can't be this compassionate, right? No not going there.

I was outside, watching Shri caressing her head while she sleeps. Her face a little twisted but looks beautiful. I slowly get near Shri and place my hand on her shoulder. She gets startled and faces me. Her eyes changes back to a narrow from widen. She bobs her head in order to ask 'what I want?' I sign her to come with me near the door. She slowly puts Tiara's head on a pillow and comes with me.

I start, "Maa was calling you." "Why and when? And I can't. I want to stay here with her," She says. I almost urge her with, "Maa told me to call you and now you need to go. And I am here so I can watch her." She starts while glaring at me, "No. No need. You won't be near her. I will be right back but you leave." Patience is slipping away from my mind. I say while glaring back, "Go now. And I won't go near her, I will just stand here." Lie. She watches between me and Tiara and with more glares towards me as warning, finally leaves. Sighing I start watching Tiara.

After some creepy watching moments I stalk towards her. Closely she looks more beautiful and especially at peace. I brush her cheeks, which were red and damp due to the tears. I don't know who made you cry like this but it doesn't mean I can't find out. I will. With anger guilt creeps in too. I made her cry because I made her remember those people or memories. I sit on the bed and strokes her hair.

Suddenly her face crunches and opening her eyes, she looks up. For some moments she kept looking at me as if getting her senses back. Soon her eyes widen and she moves far from me. Seeing her reaction like that pinched my heart. As if I am one of those demons she is running from. Without showing off any reaction on my face, I stand up. She was sleeping near the end of the bed and now she moved towards the head. I stand near the end for some moments and then I lean on the bed and pull her by the ankle towards me and trap her between my arms while leaning. I say, "It's me 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. Not one of your demons."

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💗

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙....
𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻.
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❗❗

(𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.)

𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀.
𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 !!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

263K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
586K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...