Entwined Hearts [completed]

Von anvi_blooms

โ› ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœ Entwined h... Mehr

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
๐Ÿช”๐ŸŽ†
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue

65

299 55 12
Von anvi_blooms

Hi 😌

"Nila" Aadhavan whispered softly, his voice a gentle caress in the quiet of the room.

"Hmm" she murmured in her restless slumber.

"Oii dimple" he persisted, his affectionate nickname carrying a hint of teasing.

Saral stirred, her brow furrowing as she reluctantly surfaced from her sleep. "Mch... enna da un prechana nightum thoonga vida matta morning um thoonga vida matta" she sighed, her words tinged with frustration.

Aadhavan leaned in, placing a tender kiss on her forehead, a gesture of apology and reassurance. "Sorry di chello...nethu konjo over than poiten. Enna pandrathu una pathaley tempt aguthu... una saree katta sonna ?" he asked, his lips grazing her neck with affection.

"Mch Aadhav ennaku thoonkam varuthu da" she protested, still half-awake and disoriented.

"Seri nee thoongu na veliya poitu varen" he relented, understanding her need for rest.

"Eppo varuva?" Saral inquired, her eyes still closed, trusting him implicitly.

"Seekram vanthuruven... oru chinna vela namba office vishiyama" he replied, his tone gentle yet resolute.

"Ohh seri" she acknowledged sleepily.

"Seri, door lock panniko" he instructed, ensuring her safety before he left.

"Seri bye love you" Saral murmured in a sleepy tone, her words filled with warmth and affection.

"I will miss you dimple" Aadhavan whispered, pressing another kiss to her forehead.

"Seekram vanthuru" he nodded, promising to return soon.

"hello, how's that ?" Saral sounding professional as it was unknown number.

"Nenga aadhavan oda relative aa ?" the voice on the other end probed. 

"Yes but nenga yaru ?" Saral asked in uncertainty, her senses on high alert, sensing that something wasn't right.

"Avaroda car crash aiduchu..."

Saral's eyes snapped open, her body jolting upright as she emerged from the depths of sleep. Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead, evidence of the intensity of her disturbed slumber. The room around her seemed to blur for a moment as she tried to shake off the remnants of the unsettling dream that had gripped her.

Taking deep, steadying breaths, Saral tried to calm her racing heart, the echoes of the day still lingering in her mind. She reached for the nearby glass of water, her hands trembling slightly as she lifted it to her lips, the cool liquid providing a soothing balm to her parched throat.

As the adrenaline of the dream slowly ebbed away, Saral took a moment to gather her thoughts, the vivid images fading into the recesses of her memory. The memory she wanted to erase. With a sigh, she settled back against her pillows, the remnants of the memory dissipating in the comforting embrace of reality.

A solitary tear escaped her eyes revisiting the worst day of her life. 

"I should have stopped you that day" she mused. 

Feeling the weight of the world pressing down on her, Saral's head throbbed with the burden of the events unfolding around her. Despite the urgency of the situation, she recognized the need to seek solace and clarity amidst the chaos.

With a sense of determination, she set out for the one place she knew could offer her some semblance of peace. Ignoring the passage of time, she arrived at her destination, her steps guided by an inner resolve.

Pressing the doorbell, she stood on the threshold, waiting patiently for the person inside to answer. In that moment of anticipation, she sought refuge in the familiarity of the surroundings, hoping that within those walls, she would find the comfort and guidance she so desperately sought.

"Twineey" vennila exclaimed as she opened the door. 

Without a word, Saral collapsed into the comforting embrace of the person before her, tears streaming down her cheeks as emotions overwhelmed her. In that silent embrace, she found solace, the weight of her burdens momentarily lifted by the warmth and understanding of her companion.

Vennila, sensing the depth of Saral's anguish, wordlessly guided her inside, closing the door behind them with a soft click. In the sanctuary of their shared space, she offered her friend the refuge she so desperately needed, a safe haven where Saral could release her pent-up emotions and find respite from the turmoil of the outside world.

"Hey enna di aachu ? Ethuku alugura ?" Vennila asked softly patting her back.

"Champ enga ?" Saral asked ignoring her question. 

"Avan thoonguran di.." 

"Na pathutu varen" Saral said walking through familiar corridors. 

"Hey nillu" vennila stopped by holding saral's wrist. 

"Enna ?" Saral asked curtly. 

"Avan thoonguran distrub pannatha" vennila said, trying to hid the truth behind her action. 

"Na pakka than poren... elupa matten" Saral said trying to wriggle her hand. 

"Paravala twineey nalaiku pathuko... inga thana iruka poran" 

"Appidi mattum nenaikatha vennila.." Saral wiped her tears, with a pause she added "nanu appidi than nenachen... en aadhav thana... enga ponnalum enkitta than varuvanu... aprom enna achu ?" 

"Hey twineey" 

"Enna mothama maranthutan... na uyiroda irukka yaru karanam en paiyan than... avanaiyum pakka vida mattiya ?" Saral's voice trembled with a blend of longing and loneliness as she voiced her innermost thoughts.

Her words carried the weight of a heart burdened by the pain of separation, her voice echoed with the ache of a mother's love, seeking reassurance in the face of uncertainty.

"Na appidi solla di... ennaku puriyuthu" 

"Unaku puriyathu di... yarukum puriyathu... en kastam ennaku mattum than theriyum... I hate my existence" 

"Hey paithiyam mari pesatha saral... " 

"Na paithiyamavae irunthutu poren ippo enna vidriya ? Na poi en paiyan a pakka nu" saral's words sent a sudden shiver in vennila. 

"Twineey na sonna kepala ? Ennaku un state puriyuthu di... nee konja relax agu... nee kandippa avan kitta ponna aluthuduva. Unaku than theriyum la... nee pakathula vanthaley mostly avan sense panni enthichuduvan... nee alutha avanu aluvan...please di purinchuko" 

"Time paru twineey it's 1o' clock di... pavam di... please I beg you. Ennakaga innaiku oru night vitru. Nalaiku morning pathuko seriya ?" 

As Vennila's gentle words washed over her, Saral felt a pang of realization pierce through the haze of her emotions. The reality of the situation sank in with a heavy weight: it was midnight and disturbing Nilan from his slumber, his uncanny awareness of her presence even in sleep, wasn't conducive to his well-being.

With a heavy heart, Saral acknowledged the truth in Vennila's words. She knew all too well the toll that disruptions to Nilan's sleep could take on his health and she couldn't bear to risk his well-being.

Taking a deep breath, Saral resolved to find another way to cope with her own turmoil without jeopardizing Nilan's peace. It was a difficult decision but she knew was necessary for the sake of his health. 

"I am sorry... na etho.." 

"It's okay twineey! I can understand" vennila said embracing her friend. 

"Illa di... I am really sorry na appidi pesiruka koodathu... nee illana na ivalo thooram vanthuruka mudiyathu.. una poi" 

"Hey niruthu di summa feel pannitu... chill aa vidu babe" vennila said trying to ease her emotional turmoil. 

"Hey nee amma veetla thana iruntha ?" 

"Ama" Saral replied softly, sinking into the comfort of the couch as Vennila settled beside her.

"Aprom eppidi inga vantha ?" 

"Enaku veetuku vali theriyum di" Saral replied nonchalantly. 

"Hey loosu athu illa... amma, appa kitta sollama Vanthutiya ?" 

"Una en friend nu solla asingama irukku" Saral said while vennila looked with a bored reaction. 

"Sollikatha" vennila said curtly

"Pinna enna di... midnight la poi amma na en friend aa pathutu varen nu sonna ena nenaipanga" 

"Athuvum correct than" vennila nodded.

"Un Anna mariyae adikadi unaku moola back vanguthu di" Saral stated. 

"Well, yes... un purshan ennaku anna thana" 

"Athe than but character kooda match aguthu paru" saral exclaimed. 

"Ellam setting appidi" 

"Han Han" 

"Seri sollu nethu en anna vanthana ?" Vennila asked excitedly. 

"Varalana vitruvena nanu ?" Saral asked in her rowdy tone.

"Athana... aprom enna achu ?" 

"Vanthen en appa kooda" 

"Appa koodaya ?" 

"Ama nane shock ayiten"

"Ennakae shock than irukku.. seri solu appa enna sonnaru ?" 

"Avaru ethuvum sollala en patharu... en amma kitta na veliya sapten dinner vendam nu sollitu room ku poitaru avalothan" 

"Hmm ippo thidirunu en anna enthunchu un room ku ponna ena agum ?" 

"Hey yen di ?" Saral gasped. 

"Illa chumma keten" Vennila said playfully. 

As time drifted by, Saral and Vennila found solace in each other's company, their conversation drifting from the weighty matters at hand to lighter topics, like the details of the movie shoot. Despite the heaviness of the situation, Vennila's suggestion to take a brief respite resonated with Saral, who nodded in agreement, feeling the fatigue tugging at her eyelids.

With a gentle smile, Vennila guided Saral to a comfortable resting spot, ensuring she was settled before quietly slipping away. Saral, lulled by the tranquility of their shared space, soon succumbed to sleep, her worries momentarily forgotten in the embrace of slumber.

To be continued....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.9K 1.1K 30
MAGICAL BLOSSOMS - เฎฎเฎพเฎฏเฎ™เฏเฎ•เฎณเฏ เฎฎเฎฒเฎฐเฏเฎจเฏเฎค เฎจเฎพเฎŸเฏเฎ•เฎณเฏ (MAAYANGAL MALARNTHA NAATKAL) This book contains the birth date of Ashwin and Sivaangi (Ashaangi) fanfict...
115K 8.1K 17
Nandini lives in London with her family. She is the beloved daughter of Mr.Murthy. Mr.Murthy wishes to get her married to his friend's son. Manik liv...
540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.2K 74 11
Hey everyone, my name is Estelle Black. I am the daughter of Regulus Black and niece of Sirius Black. She is a sixth yea at Hogwarts School of Witchc...