Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

Ehanda_real द्वारा

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... अधिक

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow

✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out

2.7K 194 47
Ehanda_real द्वारा

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

Finally the weekend was here and I got up early. I got myself dressed and ready to go meet Yoarashi. I wore something simple but nice. Sure it wasn't a date, but I was still tired of wearing uniforms and plain clothes.

I reached in to grab a neutral hair tie to match my outfit when I couldn't find it. I shuffled around my drawer before humming.

"Where is it?" I mumbled.

Usually if a hair tie was missing than I would ask my mom if she had it, but she was still in Yamaguchi.

I left my house offering my dad a quick goodbye. I went to the animal cafe I had taken Monoma to a while ago. I went inside and looked around, however I didn't see Yoarashi. So I got a table for us and quickly noticed that today's animals were dogs.

There was a range of small to larger dogs. A pomeranian was quick to walk up to me and jump into my lap making me laugh. He was a blond dog which reminded me of Katsuki quickly. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture with the dog, selfie style, before opening the class group chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Angel Has Logged On*

Angel: *Has sent an image*

Angel: Look I found Katsuki!

*Eight People Have Logged On*

Deku: *Has liked the image*

Chargebolt: I didn't know you two were having breakfast together.

Impulse: *Has liked the image*

Pinky: Are you sure that's him? He seems sweeter than his usual kill everyone mood.

Uravity: *Has liked the image*

Red Riot: You guys are asking to be killed.

Froppy: It's not weird for him to calm down around (Y/N).

Peppermint: *Has liked the image*

*Dynamight Has Logged On*

Dynamight: Shut up! All of you!

Dynamight: You're dead, Glitter Bomb!

Angel: Oh no! What ever will I do?

Uravity: I'll save you!

Angel: Ah Ochaco, my hero!

Chargebolt: What about me?! I'll save you!

Red Riot: Kaminari, you'd run away at the first sight of Bakubro.

Chargebolt: Hey! :(

Dynamight: No one is saving, Glitter Bomb!

Angel: Welp, I'm off. My friend is here.

Dynamight: WHAT FRIEND?!

*Angel Had Logged Off*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I logged off I looked up seeing Yoarashi walking in.

"I'm so sorry for being late!" he called.

"No worries, I was just enjoying my time with my friend here," I chuckled.

Yoarashi laughed loudly, scaring a couple dogs away, but the dog in my lap stayed still enjoying my pets. Yoarashi sat down across from me.

"How have you been Yoarashi?" I asked.

"I've been great! How about you? I heard you encountered the Hero Killer, are you alright?" Yoarashi asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks," I replied.

"Still having to be saved by that bastard," Yoarashi huffed.

"It's not what I wanted either, but I'm just glad my friends and I are alive. Anyway, how have your classes been? Anything interesting?" I asked, quickly trying to change the subject.

Yoarashi began happily chatting about his school and classmates. He gave me updates on Shishikura, Utsushimi, and Mora, his upperclassmen. He then asked me about my classes and I happily told him. The dog, eventually getting too hot, got up and walked off.

"So you're saying you have your finals coming up?" Yoarashi asked.

"Yup. We've been told it's going to be robots, you know, like the ones from the Sports Festival," I replied.

"Really? I'd assume it'd be a bit more difficult than that," Yoarashi replied.

"I'm sure it will be. That's just what a friend was told by an upperclassman," I smiled.

"What do you think it'll be?" Yoarashi asked, taking a bite from his food.

"No clue, but I doubt it'll be easy. Everyone's scared they won't get to go on our summer trip," I replied.

"I would be too. Man, I kind of wish I could go with you, I wonder what UA Summer Camp training would be like," Yoarashi said.

"I don't think it's going to be much fun. Mr. Aizawa is pretty tough on us," I chuckled.

"I can assume," Yoarashi replied.

Suddenly screaming rang through the cafe. Both of our heads snapped over to see a group of five robbers in the shop.

"Everyone shut up and stay still and no one will get hurt!" one of the robbers yelled.

He was brandishing a gun which made everyone weary. Another one of the robbers, a woman, began walking around with a bag.

"Everyone's phones in! Oh, and your expensive jewelry too!" she laughed.

She began walking around and people began putting their phones in. I quickly moved my phone under my thigh after getting it out of its case. As the lady walked up to Yoarashi and I, I put the empty case in without her noticing a thing.

As soon as she was out of sight I turned to Yoarashi and motioned for him to keep an eye out on the robbers. He nodded and I began looking through my phone and in my contacts.

None of my classmates have licenses, so that's out of the question. Hawks was too far, he'd probably give me a lecture about not calling him. That's when I noticed Aizawa's number. It was in the syllabus as an emergency contact for parents, but of course I saved it to cause...I mean come on it's Aizawa.

I quickly texted him a short message telling him to stay quiet, which I noticed he immediately looked at the text. I then called him and that's when Yoarashi tapped the table. One of the robbers was walking over so I quickly slid my phone to the ground and used my foot to slide it under my booth seat.

"You, girl, get up!" the robber yelled, pointing his gun at me.

I got up, giving Yoarashi a look, before being forced to walk to the counter. Behind the counter a girl was being held by the fourth robber with a gun pointed to her head. She looked terrified, though it was completely valid as to why, and I was pushed behind the counter.

"Open the cash register," the robber pushing me ordered.

"I don't have the key," I replied.

The robber shoved his gun closer to me and I raised my hands.

"I saw you at the Sports Festival. You can do something with that quirk of yours," he spat.

"I have light manipulation, it doesn't unlock things," I replied.

As the robber began ranting about how useless I was I looked to the front of the shop. There were windows, so someone must have noticed something. However everyone seemed to be going about their day like normal. It must be that fifth robbers' quirk, the one near the door.

"Hey! Don't get any ideas!" the robber in front of me yelled.

"I'm not doing anything," I raised my hands a bit higher.

"Where is the key?!" I heard the robber behind me yell at the cashier.

"I-I don't know! My-my manager has it, but-but she's not here! I swear!" she stuttered and cried.

How do I get out of this situation with no one getting hurt?

Looking around the shop I searched for anything I could use only to meet a skinny, blond haired man's eyes.

Fucking, All Might?! What the hell is he doing here?

My eyes widened in recognition as he looked at me with worry. I sighed as I looked back over to Yoarashi. He seemed ready to move at any chance. I felt someone knock into me and my body hit into the countertop behind me.

I looked up seeing the poor cashier crying. I moved her behind me as I watched the other three robbers, the ones not behind the cashier counter with us, move to the center of the entrance and begin talking quietly.

Again I looked at Yoarashi and nodded to the two robbers behind the counter with me. He nodded and I held up my hand slowly, holding up three fingers. I lowered each one to countdown. Three...two...one.

As soon as my last finger fell I turned and created a barrier around the three robbers near the entrance. The two robbers noticed immediately and aimed their guns for me and the cashier, yelling. I created a shield-like object to block the shots when a large gust of wind knocked the two into the back wall.

I dropped my shield as soon as they dropped their guns. Yoarashi rushed over and I created a rope-like item instead and handed it to him. I kicked the guns away from the two robbers as Yoarashi tied them up.

Cheers erupted in the cafe as people clapped for Yoarashi and I.

"You're amazing (L/N)! Coming up with a plan so fast!" Yoarashi laughed loudly.

"I just didn't want anyone to get help before the police arrived," I smiled.

"Are you alright, young (L/N)?" All Might asked, walking over.

"I'm alright Mr. Toshinori," I replied.

"I'm glad, but you should have been more careful," All Might sighed.

"Sorry to make you worry," I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about ten minutes the door to the cafe was slammed open. I turned and saw Mr. Aizawa enter, goggles on and holds his scarf ready for a fight, followed by policemen.

As soon as Mr. Aizawa analyzed the situation, he sighed. He let go of his scarf before lifting his goggles. Police shot into action and once they were ready I made my barrier disappear. As the police gathered the robbers Mr. Aizawa walked over to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Fine, sensei, I'm glad you figured out where we were. I was too nervous to say the name of the cafe in case they figured out I called you," I smiled.

"How did you call him? They took our phones," All Might asked.

"I took my phone out of my phone case to make them think I put my phone away, but I hid my phone under my thigh. I called Eraserhead and slid my phone under my booth," I explained.

"Very smart," All Might complimented.

"You shouldn't have taken the robbers on your own. You should've waited for us to arrive," Mr. Aizawa scolded.

"I wasn't alone, Yoarashi was with me. Plus, I didn't want the villains to escape before you arrived or get overly frustrated and hurt someone," I replied, frowning a bit.

"We did great! Don't worry!" Yoarashi cheered, laughing as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Mr. Aizawa sighed...again. He placed his hand on my head.

"I'll take responsibility this time. You did good, problem child," Mr. Aizawa said.

I smiled and soon afterwards we talked to the police. Well everything was fine until a certain uncle of mine stormed in. He quickly made his way to me and smacked the back of my head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I cried.

"How many times do you have to scare me?! I swear I've aged ten years this year alone," Naomasa said.

"I don't mean to! It just happens, it's bad luck," I whined.

"Good morning, Detective Tsukauchi," All Might greeted.

"Good morning, how are you today Mr. Toshinori?" Naomasa replied.

He is so much smoother than All Might at pretending not to know each other personally. As the two talked, Yoarashi and I talked with other policemen who were taking our statements. It took a couple hours

Once we were released Yoarashi decided we should go somewhere else. So we went to another restaurant in the mall. We ate and caught up as we walked around the mall after eating. It was late in the afternoon when we parted.

Walking home I was cheerful. Yoarashi was so cheerful and energetic, helping me forget all about the stresses of the finals and the coming summer camp arc.

"You seem very cheerful, little dove," a familiar voice spoke.

Ah...there goes my good mood.

Turning my head I saw, of course, Overhaul. Chronostasis was a couple steps behind him. I stepped away from them as soon as Overhaul tried to step closer.

"Stop calling me that," I glared.

Overhaul's brows furrowed in confusion for a second before he moved forward again. Again I moved back, but in the end he backed me into a wall. I quickly created a shield around myself as I glared at Overhaul.

"Little dove, why are you so defensive? Are we not friends?" he asked.

When I didn't give a response he seemed to grow a little antsy. He sighed as he reached down with his left hand and pulled at the edge of his glove. My eyes hyper focused on his movement and I started trying to think of a way out.

If he wanted me to talk...maybe talking would make him stop.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked.

Overhaul's movements froze as he smiled. It made me feel so uncomfortable and I felt my heartrate pick up from the fear induced adrenaline. I slowly looked over at Chronostasis briefly to see him simply staring at me.

"Because, little dove, you're so different from everyone in this world...so much purer," he said.

Purer?

"I'm not," I replied.

"Believe me, love, you are," Overhaul replied.

"Kid? Hey!" a voice called.

Turning my head I felt myself relax as I saw Jin Bubaigawara, Twice. He began walking over and I saw Overhaul scowl from the corner of my eye. His hands were moving, and when I looked over I saw he was fiddling with the edge of his glove. He seemed to be struggling with what he wanted to do. Using this distraction I dropped my shield and rushed over to Twice.

"Help," I whispered.

Mr. Bubaigawara seemed to jump into action as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Looking back a bit I saw Overhaul glaring daggers into Mr. Bubaigawara. He looked extremely angry.

"Come on. Hurry up!" Mr. Bubaigawara said, turning to leave.

"Bye, little dove!" Overhaul called.

I shivered and Mr. Bubaigawara rubbed my arm comfortingly. Why the hell would he call me pure? Why the hell is he so keen on interacting with me?

"Are you alright? Who was that fucker?!" Mr. Bubaigawara asked.

"I don't really know. He just keeps...finding me. I'm sorry to involve you," I muttered.

"It's fine," Mr. Bubaigawara said.

"Can you walk me home? I don't feel comfortable going alone anymore," I mumbled.

"Of course. Fuck no!" Mr. Bubaigawara replied.

The walk was quiet as Mr. Bubaigawara rubbed my shoulder and muttered comforting words. Of course his personality would switch every once in a while, but it was nice. It probably wasn't a great idea to lead another villain to my home, but I felt too shaken to walk alone. Plus if any of the villains are safer it would be Twice.

As we arrived I smiled at Mr. Bubaigawara. I offered to give him some water, tea, or coffee as thanks, and as we entered I explained to my dad about Mr. Bubaigawara helped me with a creep.

"I can't thank you enough for helping my daughter, Mr. Bubaigawara," my dad smiled, setting a cup of tea in front of him.

"It's no problem. Fuck off!" Mr. Bubaigawara replied.

He looked a little embarrassed about his switches, especially when he'd curse, but my dad and I didn't really mind. We knew he wasn't being rude on purpose, so we just smiled.

It was a nice talk and rather simple and I couldn't help but feel hope that Mr. Bubaigawara wouldn't turn into Twice. It was unlikely, since I hadn't really been too involved in his life, but in truth my main goal was to make sure he wouldn't die later on. Maybe he would stop being a villain when Hawks offered later on.

Save as many lives as possible, that's my goal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You thought it was gonna be a normal, fun, day out, huh? No! Author says you can't have that.

And yet again you are saved from Overhaul...this time by Twice! Whoo hoo! Isn't he just so sweet. By far an amazing character in the series.

Now the robbery scene was slightly inspired by a comic dub I watched on youtube from Trina Deuhart titled 'All Might the Father [Touching My Hero Academia Comic Dub Movie]. The artist of the comic, however, is Wolfy1298. I would seriously recommend watching it as it is so sweet and I will be drawing some inspiration for some situations from it.

Remember my story is INSPIRED by Summerblack's Changing History. So please keep that in mind.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.8K 308 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
38.9K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
678K 21.3K 40
Where words fail, music speaks... " CAUSE I HAVE HELLA FEELINGS FOR YOU I ACT LIKE I DON'T FUCKING CARE LIKE THEY AIN'T EVEN THERE ▪️▪️▪️ BAND AU (ki...
31.8K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...