Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

Da MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. Altro

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Rising of The Shield Hero 3:

616 14 9
Da MetalSmasherNTT

The Brawler Hero: (Shield Hero x Male Reader)

Plot:
Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you were the top athlete at your school.

You would train and exercise whenever you could and even learnt martial arts.

You had a dream, a dream of making it into the Olympics one day and you would push yourself almost every day.

However, you knew never to overexert yourself, cause what's the point of training if you're just going to break your body in the end.

You're an upbeat and enthusiastic young man and always willing to help others no matter what.

You aren't very book smart, but far from a moron.

You also really like animals and would probably go up and pet any wild animal without hesitation even if said animal would tear you limb from limb.

You still wouldn't regret it though even as the wild animal is biting into your stomach.

You were pretty happy with your life and you were on your way of achieving your goal.

However, something happened that would need you to put your life on hold.

You my friend, got Isekai'd.

You were transported into an alternate fantasy world along with a few other guys as you and them were chosen to be one of the Legendary heroes who would protect the kingdom from waves of calamity.

The heroes were.

Ren Amaki the Sword Hero:

Itsuki Kawasumi, the Bow Hero:

Motoyasu Kitamura the Spear Hero:

Naofumi Iwatami, the Shield Hero:

And you were meant to be the Brawler Hero.

(Y/N) (L/N), the Brawler Hero:

Unlike the other heroes who had weapons or other equipment, as the Brawler hero you only had your bare hands to battle with.

And your hands were more than enough.

You utilized martial arts and Bare-handed combat which can eventually be enhanced with various techniques.

With you being the helpful soul you were, of course you accepted the role and vowed to defend this kingdom with your life.

A party was thrown to welcome the arrival of the heroes and during that party you became good friends with Naofumi who was currently feeling a bit down due to the Shield Hero being considered "lame" when compared to the other heroes.

But you talked with Naofumi and told him not to lose faith and try his best.

During the festivities, all the heroes were presented with members who would choose which hero they wanted to become an adventuring party with.

While Itsuka, Ren and Motoyasu all got eager party members, no one seemed to want to join Naofumi.

And you, well you simply rejected everyone who did want to be part of your party.

However, the King's daughter surprised everyone and offered to join Naofumi.

Malty S. Melromarc:

Something about that woman did feel rather off to you though, but you decided to ignore this feeling and try to be happy for Naofumi.

Sadly your suspicious feelings were proven right as sometime in the future Naofumi was accused of sexually assaulting Malty.

This turned almost everyone against him, you on the other hand just couldn't believe that.

Naofumi just didn't seem like the type of person who would do that and so you were convinced that Malty set him up.

But without proof you really couldn't do anything except be there for your friend who had changed to be much more cynical and cold-hearted.

It was understandable, but you assured Naofumi if he ever needed to talk you'd be there for him.

Powers and Abilities:
As the Brawler Hero you have Exreme strength, speed, reflexes and durability.

Some would say almost on superhuman level.

You are able to deliver punches with such Exreme force that you create shockwave blasts to attack from a distance.

Something unique to the Brawler Hero is an energy known as "Chi."

Chi functions similarly to magic and mana but has techniques meant specifically for the Brawler Hero.

You are able to use chi to enhance parts of your body to increase your strength and durability.

Over time you are also able to utilize Chi to walk on water and on vertical surfaces.

You are basically an anime martial arts master in every sense of the word.

A lot of your moveset and techniques will take inspiration from characters like Akaza and Garou and a few other characters from anime who are proficient with hand-to-hand combat.

Extra Notes:

You will naturally create a party of your own throughout your own adventures and you'll even have a mount/pet.

This will be your mount.

Which will eventually grow up into this.

An Owlbear you named Baloo.

Harem:

Ghislaine Dedoldia:

Rumi Usagiyama:

Frieren:

Clementine:

Tsuyu Asui:

Yoruichi Shihouin:

Tristana:

Poppy:

Lulu:

Vex:

Sienna Khan:

(A/N: These girls are all in your party and each serve a role. Ghislaine is the Swordsman, Rumi is the Berserker, Frieren the Mage and Clementine the Rouge. I'm still gonna have to figure out how you meet all of them. Now, I'm still open to adding more girls to your harem so you guys decide who you want me to add and maybe even give some details on how we meet her. They don't even have to be a party member. Maybe just a tavern worker or something. Anyway just tell me who you want and I'll see what I can do.)
_______________________________________

There we go, see ya'll later and enjoy the rest of your day.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
32.5K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
955K 4.6K 93
In which Marisa gives you face claims for your teen character:) [ages 24 & under]
14.7K 96 18
*Cover's not mine* First story, I hope you're gonna enjoy it. Y/N was told to come to an abandoned church in the woods by his best friend friends but...