NSFW Timothee Chalamet One Sh...

Od SufferingStarlight

Just what the title says Více

No Boxers
Jaw
Mustache
Needy Daddy
Sloppy Toppy
Against the Window
Fuss
Bent Over
Every Part of You
Over His Pants
An Adventure
Soothing
Jump His Bones
PMS
Work Emergency
Princess
Captain and Cheerleader
Highschool Reunion
Ain't My Fault
Reflections
Affectionate
Subby Bunny
Mommy's Day
Austin
Cuck
Accidental Pic
Better Taste
Goddess Curves
Miss October
L.E.S.
Litter
Better Taste
What She Wants
Interview
Your Daughter
Wear Him Out
Dick and Ribs
Reverse Cuck
Not Toxic
No Morning Wood
Friend's Trip
Proud
Billie Bossa Nova
Secret
He's Perfect
Soft With Benefits
Doggy Style
Lucious
Write About Me
Skull Fuck
Remembering
Holiday
Tests
A Little Mean
No Protection
In My Underwear
Friends
Lily Rose
Puppy Cummies
Do I Wanna Know?
Let the Light In
Clogged
Into You
Meddle About
Church
Bad Idea Right
Die For You
Back In Black
Where Were You In The Morning
I Want You Forever
Maldives
Prove I Can
Water Bottle
Two Pups
Sorry
Show Off Toy
BasketBall and Love Making
Watch Your Mouth
Why Would He Want Me
So It's a Date
Spit Roasted
God
Ovulating
Gentle
Not This Time
Ready
On Time
Only One I Want
Naked To Bed
Horribly Wonderful
Last Moments
Halloween Party
Monster Under the Bed
Pretend for Me
Scoliosis
Birthday Jeans
Spur Magazine
Come Help
Thanksgiving Meal
Position
Stepmom
Thankful For You
Christmas Breeding
No Embarassment
Gift
Clumsy and Desperate
Mommy Germs
Tunnels
I Miss You
Hate Fuck
Loads
Brat Treatment
Sleep Aid
Stubborn Girl
Sex Scene
Nipples
Christmas Gift
Needed That
Tummy
Serving
Horny for Bikinis
Domme Kidnapper
Cooking
Yes Sir
Boot Humper
Extra Time
Cross My Heart and Hope to Die
Shower Head
Testing
Icarus
Innocent Pictures
Put a Baby in Her
Paris Boy
Cooking
Cockwarming is how it starts
Attention Slut
New Beginning
Sapio Sexual Mommy
New Way to Make Love
Sperm Donor
Us Time
Marks
I've Got You
Valentine's Cupid
Mommy's Cock
Fallen Angel
Mommy and Subby, United
Cunnalingus
Little Prince
Dream Come True
Trying New Things
Oral Comfort

Dirty Little Secret

789 11 0
Od SufferingStarlight

Info - best friends brother, coming easily, squirting, stripping, teasing, hard Dom Timothée, degrading, breeding kink, daddy kink, secret fucking, biting ass, creampie, spit kink

Pauline was a good friend. We enjoyed playing video games together or cooking something nice. Upcycling, thrifting, and sewing were also things we did.

I always got flustered when her brother came around though, Gorgeous, gorgeous Timothèe. He was so cool and kind and sweet. Sometimes he'd come back from a jog and be dripping with sweat. I had to always hide my arousal when that happened.

"What's up y/n?" The devil himself said politely at the door.

"P-Pauline," I stuttered. I wasn't able to say anything else.

"Oh she is out, she promised mom she'd do some shopping and didn't get around to it until the last minute," Timothée chuckled. He leaned easily against the door frame. How was he so effortlessly cool?

"I should go then," I said robotically.

"What? Don't talk like that," he scoffed and grabbed me. He was pulling me in the house before I could protest.

"I don't want to intrude," I said awkwardly.

"Intrude? You're practically family," he chuckled. Family, that was the last thing I wanted to be to Timothée Hal Chalamet.

"Come on, I was just playing a video game. I'll set up a two player," he offered. I nodded slightly. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Timothée set everything up and our hands brushed when he handed me a controller. It was a racing game. Normally, I was decent, but with my nerves I was miserable.

"Oh yeah I'm on your ass," Timothée half growled, his shoulder nudging into me. My pussy leaked. No, not now! He would think I was so weird.

"Take that," he chuckled darkly. Slick wetted my pussy lips. I was panting. He kept nudging me and bantering in a way that sounded no where near innocent.

"Suck my dick!" He crowed as he passed me, a whole lap ahead of me. My mouth fell open without me even thinking about it. I was so turned on.

"I fucking win," he shouted as he crossed the finished line. Before I knew what was happening he'd bowled me over.

"Loser," he teased. I was dizzy as I felt his crotch pressed against me.

"Take it, take it," he goaded I didn't even know what he was on about. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore as he lightly pulled my hair. I lost it. I let out a pathetic moan as I came hard. My orgasms were always intense and they made me shake.

"Y/n?" Timothée said slowly. I was burning with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked.

"No, it's um, it's fine," he said. He didn't look upset or disgusted, he looked purely surprised.

"Come on, we have to get you to my sister's room," he said. He stood up and held out his hand.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously. I felt like I was being sent to the principals office.

"Well y/n," he chuckled. "Unless you'd like to have dinner with us and everyone knowing about your accident."

I looked down and saw that a stain was spreading. I had squirted! For some reason that didn't make me feel humiliated, it turned me on again.

"Come on, I'll get you panties," he said.

I followed him. To my surprise he zipped into Pauline's room, grabbed some clothes, and came out. He was now guiding me with a strong hand to his room. The whole situation was so odd that I didn't question him.

I'd never been in his room. It was pretty simple. He had some talent show trophies, a poster of Zendaya in a bikini, and some comic books.

"You'll need some shorts too, I got some when I was in there," he offered. "You know, you've got a great ass."

"I g-guess," I said. I couldn't believe he'd complimented me. He handed me the new clothing but didn't turn around or leave. It really seemed like he wanted me to change in front of him. The idea was scandalous and tempting. I reached for my waistband and Timothée gave me the tiniest of nods.

I peeled off my shorts, and then my panties. My pussy was dripping and there was a huge mess that was clinging to the fabric.

"Damn! Pauline never said your pussy looked like that!" Timothée swore.

"I, um, Pauline doesn't know," I said.

"So, I'm the only one in my family that knows shy little y/n has not only a juicy ass, but a gorgeous, wet cunt?" He asked smugly as he approached me.

"Holy fuck," I swore.

"You made such a mess," Timothée tsked.

"Uh huh," I agreed.

To my surprise he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I felt him turn his head and his teeth sunk in into my ass cheek.

"Ohhhhh shit," I cried as I dripped.

"Now you're getting me messy, can't have that," he chuckled. He threw me on his bed. He tore off his shirt. His body was so gorgeous.

"You too," he ordered. I quickly took off my own top.

"C-can I lick?" I asked weakly.

"Such a slut," he said. I made a pathetic little noise and moved forward. I was in heaven. I was lapping and sucking and kissing his body messily.

"That's enough, I want that cunt," he barked. I fell back and spread my legs. A devious smile unfurled on his face. He looked very pleased. He moved forward and sunk two fingers into my heat.

"Who does this belong to?" He asked.

"You," I gasped.

"Yeah it does, so easy to get you off. I'm your god now. Every time you're here you find a way to come to me. Your pussy is mine and your body and your sweet ass. You're going to be my dirty little secret," he instructed.

"Yes sir," I nodded eagerly. The idea of sneaking away from my friends so I could be used like a cock sleeve was delicious.

Timothée removed his pants and boxers. His beautiful cock stood tall. He teased my entrance by tracing it with his tip.

"Holy fuck please," I arched and begged.

"You want it?" He asked.

"So badly, I needed it," I nodded eagerly. He inched his head in, and stilled.

"Mmmmm, more!" I pleaded shakily.

"Yeah? You're a dirty girl aren't you? Can't stand that the whole thing isn't inside you?"

"Yes, yes! I'm a dirty girl! I need you in my fucking guts," I cried out desperately.

"Good thing no one is home, you're a loud bitch," he said as he slid his cock balls deep inside me.

"Ahhhh, fuck yesssss, you're so damn tight. I love a tight cunt," he grunted. He secured my ankles on his shoulder and began to roll his hips.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh I feel it in my stomach," I moaned.

"You're such a little slut, getting off from just some teasing. Stripping for me," his voice was uneven as he slammed into me.

"Oh my fuck!" I nearly screamed. His gorgeous hands gripped my ass and massaged.

"I'm so f-full," I groaned.

"You're tight little whore pussy," he said and slapped my ass. "Squeezes me so good."

"Yes, I want to please you. You're my god. Mark me, mark your territory inside me," I panted.

"Oh yeah you like that, should I get a bitch pregnant so everyone knows who she belongs to? You wanna carry around my semen?" He asked me.

"Breed me! Breed my pussy!" I begged.

"You're such a slut. I'm going to make you my breeding whore. You better report to me and get yourself filled with cum whenever I need. I need a fuck toy, and you're so lucky I picked you," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes I am," I nodded. My voice was high pitched and whiny. I was whimpering.

"You want my creamy load in your cunt?" He asked me. "Because daddy is getting close to busting you slut.

"Mmmmhmmm yes daddy please. I want your cum so bad," I gasped.

"Fuck, here it comes," he groaned. He was spurting ropes in my wet heat. It was such a large load that it was squelching out.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it, just a cum dump for me," he moaned. He spat into my mouth and I was gone. As he filled me I was coming too. Pleasure burned inside me. I couldn't keep my mouth or legs closed. We were a mess. I felt like so light headed I didn't think I could speak.

"Such a fucking slut," Timothée panted. He gathered saliva on his tongue. He let the liquid out slowly into my willing and desperate mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a tiny voice. He was thrusting again and the noise was wet and erotic.

"Making sure it sticks, gotta make sure the baby was properly fucked inside you," he winked.

"Oh shit!" I whined.

"Y/n, would you like some bread?" Timothée's mom asked. I could hardly keep it together. Timothée had made me sit next to him when I stayed for dinner. Under the table he'd been slowly, languidly, torturously stroking my clit. I could hardly breathe.

"S-sure," I gulped as Timothée petted.

"Keep being a good slut and maybe you'll get another one of daddy's loads before you take your pregnant ass home," he whispered in my ear. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

185K 3.2K 63
。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。"all i ever wanted was  ゚・。to be enough for you." "kaya, you've always been enough for me, you always will be enou...
69.1K 1.1K 48
Story about a basic girl who loves reading romantic books, listening to music, rainy days and Fall and has totally no social life. She meets someone...
53.9K 1.6K 14
✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ a young artist living in manhattan, new york, goes through the ten steps to having a relationship with a hand...
162K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...