After The Divorce, Beauty A S...

Von LiannQ

Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and m... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra

38

674 16 1
Von LiannQ

Chi Yanchuan suddenly hated hospitals.

While waiting in this endless corridor, it was like a knife-cut, disinfectant and pale white.

Jiang Ye's tears were pressed against his ear, almost as he begged himself, "Let me go..."

Real separations are all premeditated.

Jiang Ye asked him to return the gift in the drawer of his old house, but it was just the end that was destined on the wedding day.

divorce agreement.

It has been so long that Chi Yanchuan himself has forgotten that their physical marriage will be annulled within one year, and Jiang Ye has already signed his name on the divorce agreement.

There was a small notebook hidden underneath. Jiang Ye's handwriting was not very good, but barely neat. He carefully recorded the date of his wedding, his love for food, and every money he had ever asked for.

It's not really a diary, but more like a book of confessions.

[7.6: He doesn’t like soft-boiled eggs and drinks honey and water after wine. 】

【7.14: Talk less and things will be fine in the future. 】

[8.6: The child is so small. The doctor said he is only as big as an orange now. I hope he can let go of it in the future. 】

The records inside were very scattered. He skimmed through them page by page, with a few black and white B-ultrasound photos in between. When he looked through them for the last time, they were still fine.

Jiang Ye wrote: Happy birthday Yan Chuan, I hope you ate longevity noodles today.

It's a pity that Chi Yanchuan has never eaten longevity noodles once since he was a child.

He doesn't come home often. Naturally, I celebrated my birthday with friends, but I didn’t know that someone in the old house had made a bowl of noodles early, hoping that he would live long and be healthy.

The happiness within reach was destroyed by my own hands.

There is no way to avoid a disaster, sooner or later.

Clumsy sweater hooking tutorial, recipes he doesn’t like and picky tastes,

Jiang Ye is not just Jiang Ye, he always regards others as much more important than himself.

Who wouldn't care about that child growing up in his belly, blending with his bones and blood?

His eyes were empty and numb, and he was looking forward to death.

He had watched Jiang Zheng with his own eyes back then, and now he was watching him with his own eyes.

Reincarnation in this world is really terrible, and retribution is not pleasant.

Jiang Ye's thirty years were really hard.

Now that Jiang Zheng left him, he realized that this was a unique emotion between them.

In the ward, the gray scarf has been knitted with dense stitches. He watched Jiang Ye complete the last stitch yesterday.

He said he wanted Yanchuan to have a warm winter.

It was only when he took the divorce agreement that he realized how wrong he was. Jiang Zheng was the starting line of his life, supporting him in running. His daughter was the end point. He felt that he had reached the end point and wanted to receive the blessing of his life. award.

This poor man only has two most important people in his life.

That's all he has.

And because Chi Yanchuan is gone.

He was so wrong. Unfortunately, there is no regret medicine in the world. Time will only push people forward step by step, and the pain will be more profound.

Jiang Ye's tears of collapse could punch a hole in his heart, but Chi Yanchuan, who had thought he would be indifferent for the rest of his life, also ached with him.

When you truly love someone, thinking about their past makes you feel heartbroken.

The amount of blood loss this time was so great that it was almost too late for a blood transfusion. He wanted to die. The fruit knife was the only failure that missed his heart. The slightest deviation was his last hope.

The rescue was not difficult, but Jiang Ye had another scar on his body.

He neither cried nor made trouble, and even wanted to leave this world with a humble request.

The words severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder finally landed on the case list. At this time, you need to take a lot of drugs to stay calm and move to a glass ward to observe the patient's dynamics.

Chi Yanhuan rushed over as soon as he got off the plane. He couldn't tell whether the electrical stimulation needed to be interfered with just by relying on the sleeping person.

She has handled at least hundreds of patients over the years, but she is still surprised by Jiang Ye's case. Even an ordinary person's body cannot bear the removal of glands, and the pain of losing a child is the most painful.

Chi Yanhuan was not familiar with his brother, but he knew that this man had been his omega.

The man said awkwardly: "How is he?"

"It's best for you to meet less while he's awake. I need to confirm his status before I can confirm the next step. To be honest, it's really difficult to reverse it now except for drug control and manual intervention."

Standing outside the door and looking at the people inside, he sighed a little, the feeling of powerlessness was so clear.

"He hasn't had time to take the anesthesia. I'll come back tomorrow morning. If there's nothing else, I'll leave first?" Chi Yanhuan stood next to him and prepared to leave.

Her wrist was grabbed, and when she turned around, she saw her half-brother looking embarrassed for the first time.

In Chi Yanhuan's memory, the only legitimate eldest son of the Chi family was always proud and never bowed his head.

Alpha's eyes were red, and some green stubble appeared on his chin. His messy hair blocked his expression, and he looked tired and defeated like a damaged rose.

"I ask you to help me save him..."

Chi Yanchuan pursed his lips, but did not hesitate: "I will agree to any conditions. I know you may have a way."

Chi Yanhuan's eyes flashed with surprise. The man in front of him actually used the word "begging" out of his mouth.

"Don't worry, since I'm here, he is my patient. The matter between us has nothing to do with this beta. The reason why I let you see him less is because I think he should be very repulsive to you now, which has both psychological and physical effects." Chi Yan Huan looked into his eyes sincerely, and her voice sounded like beautiful music.

Hearing her willingness to say this, Chi Yanchuan slowly nodded and let go.

"Brother." Chi Yanhuan hesitated for a moment before saying, "The last time I saw you feeling so uncomfortable was when Aunt Jing passed away a few years ago."

"If you really like each other, why do you torture each other? Sincerity is the answer that can never be wrong. Even if it's too late, you should try your best to make up for it, right?"

Chi Yanhuan turned around and left and was picked up by Bai Xi at the end of the corridor.

And Chi Yanchuan raised his eyes and saw his deeply sad eyes in the glass. Looking through them was Jiang Ye.

Years ago, he actually stayed in the hospital for a longer time. His mother also fell into the bathtub in the same way. The young Chi Yanchuan knocked on the door of the bathroom for a long time, and finally followed the doctor in a white coat. The hospital ward, and then the morgue.

Women are beautiful, smiling with relief when they are asleep.

At that time, the secretary next to his father came back from abroad to deal with the funeral affairs. Chi Yanchuan was sitting on the bench shaking his legs and looking at his toes, feeling equally lonely.

His father didn't come when he was kidnapped, and he didn't come when his mother died.

The bond between mother and son has always been very shallow. Chi Yanchuan grew up in an environment where servants respected him, and his playmates were a little afraid because he was not lively enough. His mother always blamed him for the misfortune of his marriage, and finally waited until She has passed away, but there is no one in the world who cares about his cold and fever.

Chi Yanchuan regretted it and was heartbroken. He was even more sad because all Jiang Ye's injuries came from him.

The most important thing for a man is responsibility. The weightlessness of being forced to fall into the abyss and being helpless has made him completely uncomfortable.

The nurse said that he could still stay in bed with him until he regained consciousness.

He held Jiang Ye's hand, not daring to cry out, feeling self-blame overwhelm him and unable to breathe.

It's warm, Jiang Ye is still alive.

His fingertips traced the man's eyebrows, finally stopping at the broken eyebrow.

"That was our child...I knew there was no way to make it up. I knew it was too late..."

The psychiatrist asked them to meet less for a short time, otherwise Jiang Ye's condition might continue to worsen. This man could no longer withstand any storms, and Chi Yanchuan did not dare to gamble with his stubbornness.

He has never been afraid of anything in his life, Jiang Ye is an exception.

With their fingers clasped together, Chi Yanchuan's heart trembled violently. He only felt at ease listening to the pulse of the dying man.

"Would it have been different if it had been earlier? No one has ever been able to treat me like this, Jiang Ye...don't leave me, okay? I would rather you hate me and resent me for the rest of your life. You are here...right with me. How do you want me to let go in front of you?"

"I don't know when I started to care. I haven't given you a wedding or even a deceptive diamond ring."

The night was quiet, Chi Yanchuan's voice echoed in the empty room, and the pale lights in the corridor were mixed with the shadow of the moon, as if looking at all the love and hate in the world indifferently.

He was the one who once hated Jiang Ye, and now he is the one praying to God in front of the hospital bed.

He could no longer smell the grapes he liked, and could only watch Jiang Ye being pushed further and further away from him.

"If she is a daughter, she should be more like you, so that she can coax you and forgive me... I can't let go, Jiang Ye, I really can't do it, can you still look at me..."

Chi Yanchuan sat beside the bed, crying about injustice and hatred.

He looked helpless with his lover in front of him, just like Jiang Ye in the past, begging for a gentle kiss from him for some pheromones.

Alpha possessed him and kissed Jiang Ye carefully on the lips, "The scars on your body are all because of me. If I make you hurt so much, if you are really happy when I leave..."

Perhaps, he will try to let go in the future.

The strong aroma of pheromones and wine in the air accumulates bursts of emotions, and the addicted person can no longer smell this fragrance.

From now on, Chi Yanchuan will have to endure the susceptible period. He is not afraid, because this is retribution. The only thing that can scare him now is Jiang Ye leaving. If he can't see this person for half a second, he will panic.

The person beside the bed finally left, and the room became quiet.

It's too late to say anything now.

He didn't understand why Chi Yanchuan loved him and why he refused to let him go.

Jiang Ye was so tired that he didn't want to move and just let others do what he wanted.

The moment Chi Yanchuan left the ward, he slowly opened his eyes. His hand subconsciously touched his lower abdomen. It felt as if a big hole had been poked in his heart. It was so painful that breathing was uncomfortable.

Go to sleep, maybe this is all a dream.

——

For a week in a row, Chi Yanchuan really didn't show up again.

Jiang Ye lost too much blood and was confused all day long. He has only gradually regained consciousness in the past two days. Bai Xi said that he had found a new doctor for him, and maybe he would like it.

When I was in a daze, what I saw in front of me was a delicate face. The girl was very cute, with baby fat cheeks and wavy hair. She was wearing a bright sweater and baggy jeans. She looked like a high school student who jumped to college. It was just the look between his eyebrows that felt familiar to him.

This is his psychiatrist, and the Chi family is not the legitimate eldest daughter.

"Hello, Brother Jiang. My name is Chi Yanhuan. I will come to bother you more often in the future."

"Hello." Jiang Ye was stunned by the girl's sweet smile. I don’t even know how to answer: "I..."

Chi Yanhuan looks cute and sweet, but he is a high-level Alpha. There is a bit of sharpness hidden in the smile between his eyebrows and eyes, which is very similar to Chi Yanchuan.

According to her words, their Chi family only has Alpha.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.9K 918 37
Hey kids, do you like reincarnation stories? Well, you came to the right place. It's gonna be a little different, instead of being reincarnated to an...
458K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
5.8K 143 54
Title: 招惹; 逆命; 金风玉露 Author: Mu Xi Niang (木兮娘) Status: Completed Short Story 1 Introduction: Du Yunsheng once regretted provoking Teng Zhiqing two yea...
25.1K 645 81
天降竹马Alpha Status : 78 Chapters + 3 extra (Completed) Author : Chen hit Yu Jiu is a beta, good looking, good at learning basketball and playing well...