THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL, appl...

Par whimsywitchess

History is written by the victors. [ C L O S E D ] ORIGINAL HP APPLY FIC ... Plus

CAST (1)
CAST (2)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

545 23 187
Par whimsywitchess

LET THE GAMES BEGIN / PROLOGUE

❝ The Triwizard Tournament is an inter-school magical competition that consists of three dangerous tasks. The winner receives a cup, 1000 Galleons and 'eternal glory'. ❞

🏆

IN WHICH,

during September of 1905, the Triwizard
Tournament is reinstated by a particularly
eccentric headmistress, only this time the invitation to participate has been extended to every Wizarding school around the globe that's willing to accept. . .

  Normalcy has been Octavia Corcoran's saving grace for the past few years.

She takes pride in the little things her morning cup of nettle and peppermint tea, her daily wind-down time with a good book, her evening walk around the school grounds... Routine is as essential to her as sunlight is to a flourishing plant, her desire to have everything perfectly in form running as deep as a searing entry wound. In simple terms, raw disorder is her boggart and she strives to maintain as much structure in her day to day life as she possibly can.

  Nothing at Hogwarts has ever tried to rival her little system, lest a hair out of place unleash her wrath. Well, not until the newly appointed Headmistress arrived, that is.

  Perhaps she's biased, but Mildred Macmillan has always struck Octavia as odd, with her strange principles and nonsensical, vague answers to things that shouldn't require such complex solutions. She's every trait that Octavia despises condensed into one old, whimsical woman. After a few meagre days into the first term, her tongue is nearly bitten clean through after resisting the urge to unleash rebuttals that would get her fired on the spot. Funnily enough, being frequently aggravated by the Headmistress has managed to initiate itself into her intricately constructed routine. Though, Octavia doesn't really find it funny at all.

As reigning Muggle Studies professor, Octavia already has to prepare herself for the most absurd interactions with her students on a daily basis. Patience is a virtue that she has to bear for the sake of her own sanity, but it's beginning to wear thin with every little thing Macmillan does to annoy her, inadvertently or otherwise.

Octavia has never particularly liked Headmaster Macmillan, but when she suddenly announces the revival of the Triwizard Tournament, the rules slightly tweaked to allow for even more participants from all around the globe, Octavia officially decides that she's completely out of her mind.

The upcoming school year looks as though it'll throw off her routine completely. Her favourite places to walk are cordoned off in preparation for all the bloody tasks, she's too stressed out over her erratic timetable to read more than a page at a time and someone keeps drinking all of her tea! It doesn't help that the pretty Etiquette professor of Beauxbatons is a constant distraction to her work, with her elegance and unrivalled poise that makes Octavia feel like a giddy schoolgirl all over again.

  But that's hardly the point! Children that Octavia has seen grow and prosper as people throughout their school years are putting their lives at stake for a silly game. She's campaigning to put an end to it but Macmillan won't hear a word of what she has to say, too busy drawing up plans for the dangerous games she has hand crafted for her own entertainment. Octavia's only twenty eight years old and she's sprouting grey hairs from the stress of it all, worrying over the lives that have yet to be lived hanging in the balance.

Eight schools. Eight champions.

  What could possibly go wrong?

— RULES —

1. Please be patient with me. I've never written an apply fic before and I have a life outside wattpad, so please don't nag me for updates 😭 I'll try to post as frequently as possible <3

2. Use an unproblematic,
period appropriate faceclaim.

3. Vote and comment on this fic! Your support is so important to me and helps to motivate my writing 🫶🏻🫶🏻

4. Shout this fic out on your message board and follow me.

5. Apply as many times as you'd like, but remember to be diverse with your characters! I need characters from all eight of the schools, so I'd prefer to have a wide range of characters to work with 💕
(Your characters can be professors, students and champions.)

6. Be detailed and complete the form. I want to know as much abt your characters as possible so that I can do them justice.

7. Be kind and respectful, I won't tolerate any offensive comments towards other applicants or myself. This is a safe space.

8. The password is your favourite singer/artist!

🏆

F O R M —

FULL NAME;
NICKNAME(S);
  AGE; champions have to be at least seventeen, but other characters are up to you
  SCHOOL & HOUSE;
  FACECLAIM;
  BACKUP FACECLAIM;
  PERSONALITY;
  BACKGROUND;
LIKES & DISLIKES;
FEARS;
HABITS;
THEME SONG(S);
QUOTE(S);
  LOVE INTEREST; yes or no
PASSWORD; your favourite singer/band!

                            ↝ APPLY HERE ↜

AUTHOR'S NOTE

aaaaa i'm so excited to write this this !!!!
it's my first ever apply fic i'm manifesting that it doesn't flop 🙏🙏 this prologue is so messy but i'm desperate to post it bc i want to write this fic so badly and see all the characters yous come up with 💋💋💋

DISCLAIMER

the wizarding world/harry potter universe does not belong to me. all rights are reserved to J.K Rowling. i only own my original characters and plotlines.

DEDICATIONS

degeneroid sweetsilentstorm sectxmsemmpra thewhitehart ColinRitman_ coast_by_coast Thefrenchiestfry070 quicksilvrs pauldanoIvr astrellore mothdollie nevillearts

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.9K 980 9
What if whenever Hayley gave birth, she gave birth to twins. She just didn't know it. This is the story of Adelaide Rebekah Romanoff and how she find...
11.8K 423 13
Sometimes I wonder if leaving the only life I really knew to escape a past was a good idea. Si dicatur esse sit. When the past of one particular curs...
699K 42.9K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.4K 242 7
One shots inspired from Umeed Pasha and her simp of a husband,Farjaad Khan Bahadur with a touch of whimsy and wonder. Fluff.Romance.Angst.